King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... More

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
4//Well, hello there
5//Your name
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
14//Bunny Trap
15//Loathing & Charms
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
29// The Ballroom END
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

19//Thumper

2.7K 200 87
By BunTeaHunter

"I will strangle you!!!"

Mayhaps the fox hybrid have the wrong assumption that /maybe/ the older bunny would not dare hurt his own younger relative for the sake of sibling affection. However, it may have something to do with Yeonjun himself being an only child and couldn't quite have the basic understandings to how siblings act around one another.

"Hyungie! Please, you must understand!!!"

"I /do/ understand, Soobinie! But you must also understand that in order for me to truly forgive your sins is for you to come close enough so I could properly snap your neck"

The Consort had said it in such a gentle tone, it would've disguised the threat in his words that even Yeonjun was almost convinced. However, Soobin did not buy such a soft spoken voice, either due to him being used to it or he values his life.

The Spymaster still cannot understand from what he's seen and heard, is that siblings would willingly take down each other and give them a promise of death, but they're also the ones who loves one another with all their being and would sacrifice a limb for them.

So out of love, Jungkook deathly missed his little brother and would have hugged his body with such tender care, but the other side of him wants to jump off his bed and body slam the little one to the ground.

"Yeonjun, sweetie. Would you kindly offer my little Soobin to me so I could give him a good beat down?"

The older bunny smiled sweetly to the Spymaster as if his request is nothing, but sweet. It made Yeonjun remember how the Consort reacted when he saw him walk in the room first before Soobin.

The room is filled with constant apologies from Jungkook while the younger returns them with reassuring worfs and a charming smile to show the bunny that everything is forgiven and moved on.

What hadn't moved on is Jungkook's pettiness with his little brother from avoiding his presence like a plague.

"You must forgive me, Thumper hyung. It is now my turn to protect this little bunny from any harm"

"Even from his own hyung?"

"Well, you may have threatened to strangle, snap and beat this one"

The Consort was silent for a few seconds until a pout formed on his lips and whispered to the fox.

"Not even a little kick in the balls?"

"I apologize, hyung"

A deep chuckle emitted through the room and it was none other than their King, who stayed silent as the wife prepares himself to possibly attempt to do a high kick on his little sibling. It made Taehyung think about his own relationship with his Beomgyu.

They still argued over the same thing and it not only tires the poor tiger, but also felt saddened whenever they have a fight. The conversation topic being about the bear cub not wanting to become the next Ruler of his Kingdom.

Taehyung thinks it is a matter on tradition and a must due to their titles, yet he tends to wonder if there is another possibility. Either he convince his brother to become the next King or finds a different way.

He cannot lie that his parents had influenced him in strictly following the rules and tradition, dismissing his men's advices and protests whenever a certain role prevents them from embracing their King and/or just be actual friends with their skinship.

Added with the Rulers only being royal-blooded and must carry on said bloodline with being engaged with a female hybrid.

It was the first time Taehyung broke a rule and it's one of the most important ones in the tradition. Jungkook is a male and is unable to give him a child to carry on their bloodline. The fact that he so easily dropped that rule without a beat when he first met the bunny's eyes.

What are you doing to me, little hopper?

"My King"

The subject of his confusion spoke and he felt warmth at the back of his palm and his thoughts are soon filled with the hybrid in front of him, making the tiger forget his worries and problems.

Jungkook stared at the King with a look of determination and anticipation.

"What is it that my Bunny wants?"

"May I please use my title to order Soobin to surrender himself to me so I could put him in a chokehold?"

Taehyung could only stare at the hopeful eyes from his wife while taking small glances at the terrified ones from said wife's brother.

Taehyung has read many books in his life in order to be a proper Ruler for his Kingdom, but no books in the world could help him through this situation about your spouse asking permission to kill their blood relatives. Maybe he needs to go back to reading books again.

Before he could say a word, Soobin whined at his hyung.

"That's unfair! Don't take advantage of being his Majesty's wife!"

"I'm opportunistic!!!"

The two continued to bicker back and forth with Soobin pouting about the unfairness that his brother is doing with being the Consort while Jungkook 'educates' him about how they mustn't let such chances slide and use their power to their advantage.

"Have you not learned your lesson after putting Yeonjun hyung in such a state?!"

"Listen!" Jungkook took hold on the poor fox hybrid's arms to pull him closer, forgetting his role, as Yeonjun panicked at the sudden contact from the Consort.

The younger tried his best to avoid glancing at his Majesty's side and prayed for his life that the glares aren't enough to burst his head into flames. He must really teach this bunny hyung the importance of his role and what not to do before his actions could accidentally cause a murder in the castle.

"I knew Yeonjun's capabilities after a small glance and instantly knew he has great potential in the field of combat"

Wait, what? Did his idol compliment his fighting skills? Is this the feeling of being blessed by the Heaven's above? Yeonjun's form began to shake at the praises Thumper continues to shower him with.

"His kicks where phenomenal and his reflexes could easily outmatch mine with more training. Steps were so light that my sensitive ears had a difficult time catching them" the older bunny gave the Spymaster's arm a little squeeze and nodded at him to show his acknowledgment for his skills.

"No doubt that my King has chosen a fine Spymaster and to which I swear with my heart is the best one out of all the Kingdoms around! I approve him!"

The poor fox's heart pounded in an accelerating speed that could explode any second as his face heats up to a temperature of an active volcano as Jungkook's words registered. The compliments were too much for the Spymaster as he shakes like a chihuahua hybrid.

Without a word, he turned towards Soobin with his head down as his voice quivers the slightest.

"Forgive me, Soobinie... but I must bring you to Thumper hyung"

"Are you serious?!" Soobin shrieks as he felt arms encircled his waist as the older attempts to give him to his brother "So after such compliments you would willingly offer your friend to your idol?!"

"Jungkook hyung is truly opportunistic"

"Don't talk to me!!!"

By the end of the day, Soobin learns to never make friends and become an independent bunny. He could only wish for his life as he's being strangled by his hyung while the King tries to calm him down with the Spymaster gushing over the older bunny's strength.

He should've stayed back home.

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

Jungkook woke up earlier than usual and is filled with thrumming excitement.

It has been a few more days of recovery in his bed, but now his ribs are in good enough shape to finally be out of the room and properly explore the castle or just be out in the fields. The bunny was dying to give his legs the needed exercise and has been informed by the King that he will do some training for his bedridden body to work back to their usual shape and strength.

Speaking of the King, the younger glanced at his side and there he sees a sleeping figure lying down on a couch.

He still cannot process that the tiger insisted on sleeping there and letting Jungkook take his bed instead. The King explained about how he does not wish to bring discomfort to his bunny by sleeping on the same bed as him and went to take the couch instead.

It's been 2 weeks and Jungkook had grew comfortable being with his King, his mind starts to question.

Maybe I should invite him to sleep beside me..

The thought painted his cheeks to cherry and he cursed at himself for being flustered at such an innocent idea of sleeping with the tiger.

"I've stayed in this room for far too long"

The younger took a glance when he sees movement from the couch and there the King's body faces his direction, still looking handsome even when asleep. Without thinking, Jungkook slowly removed the sheets and his feet padded on the marbled floors as he comes closer to the tiger.

Careful with his ribs, he went to a crouching position to have a better look at the older's face to scan every detail of it.

"Not only is your heart kind, but you are blessed with such pretty looks.."

His fingers move before his brain could process as it guides themselves on the King's cheeks up towards his brows, softly tracing them down to the slope of his nose. It's as if Jungkook was hypnotized by the tiger's beauty that he cannot register his 'appropriate' actions.

"I'm not one to have a close mindset, but I never see myself being with a predator... yet" his index finger now traces the edges of the King's lips before stopping at his cupid's bow "Why do I not mind when it's you?"

Jungkook finds it quite unfair that this tiger is too much for his heart. His thoughtfulness for him and his brother, his soft and gentle manners, his respect and loyalty for a bunny like him, his charismatic and handsome looks. Isn't this an overkill?

"What are you doing to me, my King?"

The bunny whispered as his thumb now caress the older's lips, his mind screaming for him to lean over and close the distan-

Unfortunately or Fortunately for Jungkook, the door to their room suddenly opened, revealing a tall wide-shouldered hamster hybrid with a beaming smile. However, the smile faltered at what he sees inside.

"Why are you there?"

Jin sees the Consort's body lying on the ground floor, unmoving. Seeing the said Consort flinched at the sound of his voice indicated that he was in fact alive and not dead.

"It's more comfortable this way"

"Jungkook, your ribs are still healing and you might gain a new problem... which is scoliosis, now /get up/!"

The youngest took his time standing on his two feet as he tries to calm his heated face after being slapped with reality on just what on earth his brain conjured up and what his body is willing to do.

He internally punched himself from thinking such thoughts and now his mind is filled with mixed emotions towards himself and to the King. Sadly, it seemed luck is not on his side as he felt something engulf his hand.

"Little hopper?"

Jungkook looked down at their joined hands before glancing up to see the older's half-awake eyes, the confusion written on such handsome features do wonders in the younger's heart. He could only watch as the hamster greeted their Majesty a small "Good Morning" and went to fold the discarded sheet as the King sits up on the couch.

"Will Jungkook be having his tour and training starting today?"

"Correct, your Majesty. We will begin with putting some exercise on his body by going around the castle"

"Understood. Would you please call on Beomgyu and ask if he's willing to join us?"

"As you wish, your Majesty"

With that, Taehyung stood up from the couch and requested the Councilor to wait outside the room in order for them to change to their proper attire.

This whole scenario happens with the two unwilling to remove each other's hands.

Jungkook only realized once the hamster leaves to give them their respected privacy and was soon pulled closer by the King, their nose almost bumping to one another, resulting a chuckle from the tiger.

"How are you, my Bunny?"

"D-Doing well, my King"

"That's good to hear" Taehyung whispered softly with his eyes filled with gentle fondness of the younger as he tucks a strand of hair behind the bunny's ears before speaking.

"Wouldn't want my Consort to go crazy for staying in a place for too long.. a pout might appear"

"I do /not/ pout!!!"

As the younger says this, a pout did in fact appeared, to which Taehyung smiled in absolute endearment and reached out to flick it. The bunny let out a tiny annoyed growl and tried to bite his finger off.

The King decided to change his mind and went for the younger's nose instead. However, before Jungkook could lean away from his touch, he felt a cold sensation around his neck.

"Be sure to not snap this one off this time, little hopper"

Remembering his actions back in the field, the bunny was flustered in utter embarrassment. He had admitted his desires for the thrill of danger and blood rush, but he shouldn't have snapped a gift given by the older and ordered the poor fox to fight him.

However, he still feels a slight hint of smugness after beating a certain soldier to the ground in front of his fellow predators.

"Remove that smirk of yours. You still shouldn't have went and fought with my soldiers with a broken rib, my Bunny"

Jungkook immediately covered his mouth with his hand in an attempt to hide it, but his eyes still held a hint of devious undertone. Seeing it made the tiger shake his head at the younger's mischievousness, but his lips quirked up a bit.

"What to do with a little hopper like you?"

"Why not start with explaining to me why my charm is different from the rest I've seen, my King?"

Of course he didn't fail to realize the sudden complete change of his tiger amulet, his curiosity won over all else. Taehyung raised an open palm towards the younger to put the charm on.

Once it's been placed, he took a hold of the chains on his own charm and pulled it out from under his clothes. The bunny gasped when he sees they share the same amulet, his assumption of the King having the same golden charm as others was incorrect.

"We only possessed these designs.. only the King and his chosen lover hold such charms"

Before the younger could ask, his breath hitched when long fingers hooked onto the collar of his garments and was pulled slightly, revealing his collarbones. However, Taehyung only slid his charm inside before unhooking them. The bunny could never admit that slight skin contact from the King's fingers made his spine tingle.

"Do not worry about the reveal of this amulet, it could easily be hidden under your clothes.." his hand reached under Jungkook's chin and murmured softly, his breath ghosting over the younger's own "I just want a physical reminder on who I belong to.. and who you belong to...."

The King twirled his fingers around the chains of the younger's necklace, smirking at the reddening skin due to his touch before trailing his finger down towards where the bunny's shoulder and neck meet.

"Without the need of a mate mark"

Jungkook held in a gasp, their close proximity and the older's deep vocal tone made all the back of his hair stand. His doe eyes scanning every part of the King's face before landing to his beautiful orbs.

The older softened after meeting eyes with his bunny's and his smirk melted to fondness. He cannot believe such creature could exist, someone so beautiful both inside and out. Jungkook is one to be treasured and loved, one to be admired and respected.

Then, the feeling came back again.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

His heart wouldn't stop slowing down its pace whenever the bunny is around. Taehyung's hand subconsciously held onto his chest where his said heart is located.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

"My King?"

"... Jungkook.."

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Without a word, the tiger leaned down to connect their foreheads together and closed his eyes. Such small contact only made his heart race even more.

He grinned down at flustered and confused bunny, his voice shivered as he speak.

"You truly leave up to your name... Thumper"

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

I wonder, when will their ever realize? When will they finally confess it all? It seems like the King's sanity slowly crumbles at such an overwhelming feeling he never experienced in his life.

Apologize for like, almost a month disapearance. Needed to sort things out in my personal life, but change of topic, I'm happy for Bangtan to finally meet Armys and perform on stage again! 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...