Positively Yours (Liskook Ada...

By _JKLM_

To Lisa's dismay, the BFF she crushed on and her other BFF are now dating! Seriously bummed, Lisa decides to... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: Two Lines
Chapter 3: Who is the Father?
Chapter 4: Who is the Father?
Chapter 5: Nothing's Going My Way
Chapter 6: Nothing's Going My Way
Chapter 7: Questionable Relationship
Author's Note
Chapter 8: Questionable Relationship
Chapter 9: Unwanted
Chapter 10: Unwanted
Chapter 11: Coincidence
Chapter 12: Coincidence
Chapter 13: Proposal
Chapter 14: Proposal
Chapter 15: Taking Responsibility
Chapter 16: Swapping Secrets
Chapter 17: Staff Dinner

Chapter 1:Two Lines

1.6K 42 1
By _JKLM_

There were two lines.

[|] [|]

.

.

.

"N-no... No way..."

To some, those two lines could be the best news. And to others, those two lines could be the worst news.

"Oh, this is not it. It cannot be."

I screamed and screamed in a horrible scream and pulled my head.

"I have to try again. I can't believe this."

I was about to get out of bed and try to go out, sat down on the bed again, sighing as if the ground will swallow me whole.

"This can't be right..." This must be wrong. I'm going to take another test.

.

.

.

This happened about a month ago.

(Flashback)

"We're dating! Today 's our first day as a couple" Chaeyoung giggled.

"What..?" stunned and surprised by what my friend said

"Jimin and I are dating" she said eagerly.

"Really? I see.. well Congratulations? "

Chaeyoung, Jimin and I have been friends since middle school. To be more exact, Jimin and I have been friends since childhood, and Chaeyoung became our friend later on.

But since the three of us had been friends for so long, it was difficult to remember who exactly became friends with who first.

I thought the three of us will remain friends forever..

"I never realized you were allowed to do that... I didn't think you could be more than just friends." is what I want to say but chose to keep it to myself.

I went numb and I had hard time thinking.

Wanting to protect our perfect trio. I had kept my feelings for Jimin hidden.

If I had known I could, even just so I wouldn't let the time I spent liking him go to waste, I would've at least told Jimin how I felt.

Seeing the two of them together, these two who have no idea how I feel..

I felt a little.. betrayed.

But I did know that there wouldn't be a happy ending to my unrequited love so I wasn't reckless enough to want to have a random one night stand just because of that.

That was until Chaeyoung, my way-too-honest, oversharing friend told me things..

.

.

We were chilling in my apartment. I was doing the materials I need for school. Btw, I am a middle school teacher.  And Chaeyoung.. well, let's just say that her family is well off. 

Chae was lazing around in my bed. When she suddenly called me. 

"Hey Lisa-yah." 

"What?" I rolled my eyes and looked at her. 

"Jimin's technique is.. IMPECCABLE" she really put an emphasis on the last part.

I raised my brow not knowing what she was talking about.  

She was blushing. This girl is either bored or not right in the mind. Or probably both.

"He is definitely a man. If I knew he was this good, I'd have slept with him sooner" she continues

Then I realized what she was talking about.

" Last night Jimin.."

She kept rambling on how good Jimin's technique was. I was getting dizzy with how Chaeyoung was sharing ALL their intimate moments together.

I think my soul just left my body. This girl really went down to the smallest details.

"He was really...goooood" she keep saying it while blushing as if relieving those moments.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung! How can you share every single detail to this 25 year old virgin! You're really heartless" I was blushing the whole time.

How can this girl be so graphic.

"Hahahaha! When will our Min Lisa get to experience something like this!" she teased me.

" Our Lisa who dreams of being a perfect teacher ethically and educationally.. so she made sure to stay a virgin. I wonder if there's a nice man out there waiting to make her an honest woman. "

She really knows where to hit the nerve. Although I know she meant no harm. But still.. She doesn't even know how much her words are hurting me.

.

.

.

She left my apartment after a while and I was left in my room still thinking about those.. techniques.

"So what about technique? Was it really good? It was good just for them." I bitterly spat out.

I went to my desk to finish the materials for school. As I was going through my desk, I saw the business card Chaeyoung gave me a while back.

"This is a high-end members only bar! Since you never know what might happen, I'll get you a member ship" I remember Chaeyoung telling me about it.

Then a thought came, Who says I can't experience something like that?!

"I'm going out for the night!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

I have made my decision. I will end this virginity that I guarded for 25 years.

.

.

.

.

PRESENT

I looked at the bunch of pregnancy test that I bought..

"What am I going to do now??!!"

I've done enough tests. I breathe deeply and thought logically.

"Not all of those pregnancy test kit piled up in Korea could have broken down, right?"

I was lost in my thoughts that I did not hear my bedroom door opening.

"What are you doing Lisa?" I have never been more scared in my life when I saw Chaeyoung in front my door.

"He-ey! Knock before you come in!" I was trying my best to sound normal while hiding the pregnancy test.

"Since when do we ever knocked?" She looks puzzled.

"..."

"What re you doing?" she asked

By this time, I was leaning through my dresser trying to cover up the test with my hands.

"I--I'm trying a new exercise.. yeah! That's what I'm doing..?" I nervously said. Hoping she will buy it.

"Well, keep at it."

I sighed of relief. Without looking at Chaeyoung, I kept doing this weird exercise until I hear her gone.

When I thought she had let it go.. She crept up behind me and grabbed my shoulders and whispered

"..is what you thought I would say? You're looking very suspicious Lisa"

"AAAAAH!! Chaeyoung! You scared me!" I jumped out of my seat and on to her. This girl will really be the death of me.

" What are you hid--?" She saw the pregnancy test kits.

She grabbed one and asked " Pregnancy test? Two lines"

"Chae-- you see.. this... What happened was.. umm?" I don't know what to say. I was still trying to get a grasp of my current situation.

"Did you have a boyfriend hidden away?" she asked.

"uh-hm?" I was still lost for words.

"I'm disappointed you didn't tell me" I couldn't see her face as I was looking down because I was too embarrassed.

" No, its not that."

"So, who is the father? Is he a good man?" she was really cool headed about this. Which made me calm down a bit.

I pulled all the courage I have and told her "I..I don't know"

Her calm face and warm smile suddenly replaced with rage.

" YOU WHAAAAT?!!" she screamed as she grabbed my shoulders.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE FATHER IS? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? WHAT HAPPENED?"

She was shaking me real hard. I was starting to get dizzy.

I managed to talk " I mean I know who he is, but I don't know WHO he is"

"Are you kidding me Min Lisa! Explain it in a way I can understand" she's still mad as hell.

"What I'm saying is..I went to the bar you told me about last time. That night.."

She listens and finally stops shaking me. Thank God.

"Don't tell me you had a.. one night stand?"

"..."

She then starts shaking me again. Harder this time.

"MIN LISAAA! Why would you do something like that!"

"But you're the one who got me the membership!" I countered.

"I didn't think you'd really go! And you could've use protection! Ahh! I can't believed you're pregnant!" She was shouting and basically letting my neighbors know I am pregnant.

She lets go of me and sat on my bed. Grabbing her hair in frustration. " It's all my fault. I should have not told Lisa about the bar" it looks like she's talking to herself. 

We both stayed silent.

"Let's go to the clinic today." She finally looked at me  "What time do you get off work?" I looked at her and I could see she is really worried for me.

"I should be able to get off around five" I told her.

"Wait for me. I'll pick you up then." She let out a worried smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you, Chae." I whispered to her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...