𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆| ✔︎

By izzeliaa

"I hate you." "Are you sure? I don't think I got a fair chance." "I am." "Are you very sure?" "Has anyone eve... More

00
01 // I guess I miss her
02 // parker, theo parker
03 // so, we meet again
04 // i'll pay for your food
05 // I hate everyone
06 // i just want your company
07 // halftime show
08 // jacob, jack, j lo
09 // parkers
10 // who doesn't like sprite ?
11 // see you in twenty
12 // its fun making you blush
13 // I dont want to be Camilla anymore
14 // calm and collected person
15 // i need a distraction
16 // we dont like him
17 // suddenly im not so cold
18 // trustworthy individual
19 // i just like the sound of her voice
20 // california girls
21 // irresistible
22 // are you safe?
23 // ms ella
24 // hungry and horny
25 // im nervous
27 // out of character
28 // i coached him
29 // harassed by a little kid
30 // minimalist
31 // toupe
32 // kazzle
33 // words hurt
34 // i'd live here
35 // welcome to the family
36 // sorry parker
37 // hes so much nicer to you
38 // simple but complete
39 // everythings on a spectrum
40 // you dont leave the people you love
41 // someone actually showed up, for me
42 // what a sweetheart
43 // do you ever fucking stop talking?
44 // melodramatic
45//drunk in love
46 // I'll never leave
47//i made it count
48//that's what family's for
49//jay
Epilogue
Through Anothers Lens

26 // dont call me that

18.7K 773 2.1K
By izzeliaa

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼: 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖?

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla

Not completely.

I know I'm not an easy person all the time, but I never thought I was draining to be around.

I try to be the opposite, always checking in on people and making sure they're alright. And it coming from Theo of all people really made it hurt.

I've been around draining people, I don't think I'm like them.

I haven't talked to Theo in approximately one week and five days days.

I'll have to talk to him at some point.

I'm embarrassed first off.

He literally told me I'm miserable to be around and I decided to admit to him that I like him.

Who does that?

Apparently me.

Also I told him I like him after he kissed another girl in front of me.

That's twice the embarrassment.

Oh my god.

I think I'm going to drive off a cliff.

He tried talking to me a few times. More than a few times kind of a lot, I effectively dodged him though.

To top it off I feel bad for ignoring him. I have no reason to feel bad, I didn't do anything uncalled for.

He's a prick.

And I can't stand him.

I can't believe I like a man that didn't know how to preheat an oven until he met me.

If I wanted to be told that I'm terrible I would listen to my moms voicemails she used to leave me.

I should delete them, but I don't want to forget the sound of her voice. I think I'm still in slight shock about that night, I'm not over it.

I still get panicked in cars and nervous when Kaz isn't with me, which is most of the time.

I'm trying though.

Anika smiled at me as she walked in through the doors, I reminded behind the desk scrolling on the computer not really reading anything.

"Hello to you to," she said.

"Hi."

Anika walked up to the counter, "What are your plans for tonight?"

"Sleeping."

"Not anymore," she said excited, "all of us are going out tonight to celebrate Jordan's new job, which you would know if you opened the group chat messages."

"What time?"

"Eight."

I nodded, "Okay just text me the address."

"Already did."

Smiling I stood up my shift being over, "I'll be there."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I like the red one better more vogue less Gucci," Kaz told me as I held up two different tops.

"What?"

"Stop criticizing my advice beyotch."

Who does he think he is?

"What did you just call me Kaz?"

"A lovely, lovely, lovely strong independent woman who can do anything she truly wants to."

"That's what I thought."

"Also I called you a beyotch like they say on Housewives of Orange County."

"Stop watching so much reality TV, it's not good for you."

"Wow, next thing I know you'll be telling me I can't kick kids at recess."

"Kaz."

"Joking joking," he folded his hands, "the world is a floating rock in space so in the grand scheme of things nothing matters."

"And on this floating rock I still have things and people I care about."

"Can't relate."

I shook my head switching the TV channel away from the mining show Kaz was watching.

"Cammy?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you come to dinner next week? After my play practice?"

I gave him an unsure look, "Maybe."

"You can invite lover boy."

Not a chance.

I smiled softly, "I'll be there."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

You've got to be kidding.

I stood outside the bar not moving.

Out of all the places in the world we had to go where Theo is working.

Maybe it's not his shift right now.

Right.

With my luck it's going to be both his and Jay's shift.

Kill me.

I'm going home.

No.

Not letting him ruin my night.

He's probably not even here.

I walked through the door looking around for my friends, less than ten seconds later I spot them laughing together at the bar.

Walking over to them I smiled. Once Mel saw me instantly ordered me a drink. I relaxed not seeing a certain blonde hair bartender who from now on should not be named in any context.

"I was wondering when you were going to show up," Jordan smiled at me.

"I couldn't find my phone," I shrugged.

"You lose your phone ten times a week," Stella stated leaning her head on Jordan's shoulder.

"You lose your credit cars every other month," I pointed out making them narrow her eyes.

"What's your point?"

"That you have a memory of a goldfish."

"Who invited her?" Mel joked as a drink was placed in front of me.

I took a sip listening to the conversation genuinely enjoying my time with them. We all kept ordering drinks as it got later and I loosened up openly laughing at all their dumb jokes.

"I swear he was like fifty with butterfly nipples," Mel nodded.

"Wait, butterfly nipples?"

She nodded, "Like he had a butterfly tattooed on each nipple. Blue and pink."

"They weren't even the same color?"

"No."

"That's disgusting."

"You're telling me."

"What happened between you and blondie?" She asked switching the topics and bringing my mood down.

I took a shot, "Nothing."

Her head tilted, "Did he do something to you?"

"No of course not, we've just been busy," I lied.

"I'll kill him for you."

"What?"

"You're shit at lying Camilla."

"So are you."

"No."

"You are."

Mel held up her hands silencing me, "What did he do?"

"Let's dance," I said dragging her from our seats, avoiding the questions.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I walked outside with a smile, going to meet Jaiden who's giving Mel and I a ride home. My shoulder hit someone's and I paused at the voice apologizing.

Looking at them I rolled my eyes, "My bad."

"Cam," Parker said, stopping looking at me.

"Hi."

"I'm sorry Cam," he said, running his hands through his hair.

We're doing this here?

"Camilla," I corrected him.

"I'm sorry, Camilla."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Have a nice night Theo."

He spoke again, "I know I fucked up."

"Majorly."

"I shouldn't have talked to you like that."

"Can we wait till tomorrow to talk," I asked yawning, "I'm tired."

Theo looked at me before crinkling his nose, "Are you drunk again?"

"The tone you used makes me feel like an alcoholic," I shook my head lightly smiling going past him in to good of a mood to argue with him.

"Can we talk more about it tomorrow? I'll order you dinner?"

"I have dinner plans tomorrow."

"With who?"

"Lane," I said not lying. We're partners for a project in one of my classes, he invited me to dinner tomorrow.

I think I talk more when I'm not sober. I touched my face my eyes widening as my skin felt like a rubber band. Woah.

I want to go home.

"Thomas?"

"Yep."

"A date?"

"Kind of."

"You think he's annoying, you told me."

"Think what you want to," I shrugged, "doesn't change the fact I'm going out with him."

He looked at me, "What do I need to do for you to," he paused looking for the right words then restarting, "for things to go back to normal?"

"Goodnight," I said stepping past him.

He lightly grabbed onto my wrist, "Camilla please."

"My head hurts, can we talk later?" I said softly tired.

His hand dropped from me, "I'm sorry."

"I know."

His hands ran through his hair with a frown, "I'll see you tomorrow," Theo said with determination in his voice.

"Bye Theo."

"Bye Angel."

I narrowed my eyes at the nickname but didn't say anything, by the look in his eyes and tone of his voice I could tell he had no intention of apologizing for calling me that at the moment.

And I didn't want him to.

But if he does it again I will be forced to shove my foot down his throat.

I do still think he owes me more than a apology and I'm not settling for less this time.

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

♡☺︎︎♡︎               ♡︎☺︎︎♡︎o
Chapter 26

12/19/2021  3:48pm

⭒❃.✮:✮.❃⭒❃.✮:✮.❃⭒

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE DOUBLE THIS LENGTH I PROMISE

AND A LOT MORE WILL HAPPEN

I JUST NEEDED TO SET UP STUFF PLUS NEXT CHAPTER IS IN THEOS POV AND ILL UPDATE BY TOMORROW NIGHT

I feel like people don't understand the type of things wattpad authors get messaged 🧍‍♀️like some of it is ...

The tiktok of me pushing a cart in Costco got over 2k views on my spam acc and I'm confused

I used to have a tiktok account where I talked about random stuff and I remember getting a she hits different comment and I didn't know what it meant😦I think I have a sc hold up

It was a tad back handed cause why is it tripping u off😡but tbh I would literally just yell at the camera for a straight minute so it makes sense

I've always had a strong online presence

My family always says grace before we eat like with my grandparents my aunts and cousins etc for family holidays together but someone always ruins it

It was like six different people this year, my dad made a joke then people kept adding comments and my little cousin acted like he was being possessed

I hate my aunts bf

At thanksgiving some of the cranberry got into my stuffing not a big deal right and he literally goes "turkey blood got into your food" and said it like 5 times (I'm vegetarian and he knows this) like he isn't funny 🧍‍♀️and he acts surprised when I'm not nice to him

I found my hallway crushes tiktok and it gave me an ick

He gets kind of a lot of likes and all his comments are girl saying "my lawd" "GEEZ" "hey lol" "I wish guys in my town dressed like this" and "wow" which used to be my mood

But he kind of made THE bbl face in one of his TikTok's and I haven't been able to see him the same since

I know for a fact two guys read Endlessly little shocked anyways if ur a guy reading any of my stuff take notes 🙄

Wattpad needs an update here they have a thing like on tiktok where you can look a certain notifications (comments, votes, mentions, etc) cause it's so cluttered

I was on my own fyp

Okay I want to give a quick character run down so everyone knows who everyone is fs

Camilla:

Kaz(brother)
Ty(dad)
Mom(dead)
Rue(friend/Anika's partner)
Anika(friend/Rues gf)
Stella(friend/Jordan's gf)
Jordan(friend/Stellas gf)
Mel(best friend)
Jay("ex" psycho)

Theo:

Jaiden(best friend)
Rocco(friend)
Sana(friend)
Zia(friend)
Dr.Garcia(therapist)
Gia (ex)
Mom(not named yet)
Dad(not named yet)
Two older brothers(not named yet|twins)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 16.6K 28
Moira ~ A person's destiny ************************************ I was holding the photo tightly in my grasp when I felt a presence behind me. Ace ca...
3.3M 109K 42
Bad boys/ players. I hate them, they think they can just walk around and get any girl they want. Well hello, not every single fucken girl...
3.8K 353 55
I wrote this when I was like 13. Never edited it. Read at your own risk. Hate A very strong word Love An even stronger emotion There will always be...
4.5K 79 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...