๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ญ๐–พ๐— ๐–ช๐—‚๐–ฝ โ˜†ยป ๐–ก๐—‹๏ฟฝ...

By marvelargent

Andrew Stone, the new kid in town. A star basketball player at his old school, will he continue that journey... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Season 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Season 3
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 65 โš ๏ธ
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 29

2.2K 86 3
By marvelargent

"bruise"

Third Person POV

"You're late Mr. Stone. Again," Ms.Williams informed as the boy slowly closed the door behind him. He went to go take a seat in the corner of the room but before he did that he was stopped by the teacher. "Make sure you stay after class Andrew," she spoke.

"Of course Ms. Williams," he replied with a fake tone before sitting at the desk. The only thing that was working for him was the lights being turned off since she had a video projected on the board so they couldn't see the purple shade that formed around his eye.

"Hey, are you okay?" Anna asked as she turned herself from the desk to face him seeing his right eye. "What happened?"

Andrew kept quiet for a few moments but decided to give her a short response. "I fell." then looked at the video playing.

Anna just looked at him, not really knowing what else to say but decided to anyway. "At least you got your cast-off," she said with optimism.

"Yep." again using a short response. He didn't want to talk and hope she got the hint. Which she did because she turned her attention towards the video. Anna barely knew Andrew but he was the first person she met at school. He seemed nice, but now he seems like an asshole.

The rest of the class passed but before Andrew could leave the teacher had told him to stay back which caused him to roll his eyes but did as he was told.

"What happened to your eye?" She asked him after looking up from her desk. He gave the same response as earlier making the teacher just nod her head. "Okay. I wanted to tell you about your grades."

"I know I'm failing. You told me already," he spoke as the teacher raised her brows at the response. He was a failing student, she knew that but his attitude was never shown before.

"Look Andrew I'm trying to make sure you pass this course so you can move on with your friends. I also don't think it's good to have a basketball star held back." She said trying to get through to him.

The boy just nodded before saying, "Can I go now?" trying to just leave. The teacher nodded watching the kid leave.

"Andrew!" Haley called but Andrew just ignored her and kept walking.

"What the hell is his problem?" Nathan asked seeing what just happened.

"Could be from what went down with Brooke?"

"Oh shit, he actually told her," Nathan said making Haley look at him with a confused expression. "I told him to tell her how he felt but I'm guessing it didn't work out in his favor."

"Nope, she said that she just went blank," Haley confirmed before Nathan wrapped his arm around her and walked to their class.

The rest of the day went on with Andrew ignoring everyone but there was one thing that caught his attention. Brooke and Felix together. That did nothing but fuel up the anger that was pent up.

~

"Finally you answer, I thought I would have to drive down there again. Everything is okay, right?" Andrew's mom asked through the phone.

"Yeah, everything is good. Just trying to get used to his new wife." he spoke which wasn't fully a lie. He could just tell her the truth but that isn't a subject he is ready to share even if he wanted to.

"I heard, how is she?"

"Well, I can say she seems like she's with him for the gifts. In all honesty, I don't know who she truly is because she doesn't last a conversation."

"Yeah well just try to play nice." She told him before changing the subject. "You got your cast removed that must be nice to get your arm back."

"Yeah, I mean I don't totally have it back but I can start to do range of motion exercises," he says trying to look on the bright side.

"That's great!" She exclaimed through the other side of the phone.

"I know, sooner or later I get to try out my motorcycle. Which I will forever be thankful for."

"You better be. I have to make sure your father doesn't beat me out of the category of being the favorite parent.

"Trust me, mom you will have that position forever."

On the other side of the phone, his mother was smiling to herself but couldn't help to feel sad that her son is going through his final years of high school and had to hear most of it through a phone. She's just glad that they have a strong bond, and hoped that would never change.

The two continued their conversation until they eventually had to say goodbye. Andrew noticed that he was still the only one at the house and rather than just doing nothing he decided to start with the exercises his doctor recommend for him to do.

He started by placing his right forearm on the counter in front of him with the palm facing down. He bends his wrist upward which caused him to feel the harsh soreness due to not being able to move his wrist in weeks. He held the position for at least six seconds until allowing his hand to lower and relax but still felt pain. The teenager continued that exercise until hearing the front door open.

Andrew's POV

"Andrew, I'm surprised you're even home." Leah remarked causing my father to laugh at her so-called joke.

"I know it's surprising to me too," I said with a small chuckle just playing along with her 'joke'. "So what did you guys do?" I asked them trying to spark a conversation.

"We went to go see this movie which was-" He started before Leah interrupted.

"Amazing." She finished his sentence. "Then your dad took me to this nice restaurant. If you're as romantic as your dad is, you won't have any problem getting the girls."

Romantic? Is she talking about the same man that skipped a dinner night with his then-wife because he was too tired from 'working'. When in reality he was off having an affair. This lady hasn't seen anything yet. Maybe she's blinded by all the jewelry he buys for her.

"See Andrew take some pointers from your old man and it will get you places," he spoke as he wrapped his arm around his new wife with a big smile on his face before turning to kiss her.

We heard a knock on the door and immediately got up and rushed through the door. Which led me to be greeted with an upset Haley.

Before I could say anything she just walked in not waiting for an invite. "Why are ignoring me? I mean is one thing to get ignored at school but now your not answering any of my calls or texts." After she finished her rambling she finally looked up at me and her expression quickly changed.

"Haley I'm sorry, but can we do this another time."

"What happened to your face?" She instantly asked not waiting for a second to ask the question.

Right when I was about to say something, someone spoke. "He fell." My father's voice answered for me. I saw Haley turn her attention to him then back to me.  "You know Andrew, he's clumsy." He 'joked' as he started to walk closer.

"Haley just go," I whispered as I saw her still looking at me. "Now," I muttered with a harsh tone escaping.

"Call me if you need anything." She replied with the same tone before walking out and not taking another glance at my father.

"You know I remember her having more manners." He spoke as we watched her start her car and drive away. "Guess her marrying Nathan Scott rubbed off on her." Throwing another remark before I just closed the door and started walking back to the living room. "Speaking about him, heard he got into the High Flyers. Did you know that?"

"No, but it doesn't surprise me. I mean he is a top player for the team." Responding to my father's question.

"So are you or were before your injury. You should've been the one to get that invite. I'm pretty sure scouts want someone that's committed to the sport. Not a boy playing house." He spoke as I just try to keep my mouth shut. Luckily Leah called him upstairs which made him walk to the stairs but before going up he turned back to me. "Also you should probably put an ice pack on that eye. It looks bad." Then continued his way upstairs.

I hate this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
974K 41K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.6K 138 10
Male oc x Sarah Cameron In which a pogue boy Evan falls for the kook princess Sarah Cameron unknown that she feels the same way
2.1M 109K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...