Hostel Problems (Deku x Urara...

By Arham724

After the defeat of All For One And after multiple times, the Class 1-A has been attacked, the teacher of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3/the final decision

Chapter 2

69 7 0
By Arham724

**Dekus POV**
Later, while I woke up at 6, when I was supposed to wake up at 5, I rushed to go outside and intentionally panicked but then I just realized Uraraka was sleeping beside me. Who was wearing a thin black sleeveless shirt.
    When I realized she was sleeping soundly beside me. I stopped for a moment and realized that she was shivering, and her blanket wasn't covered properly either.

    While Mineta, a pervert, was waiting for me to come outside so he can do his dirty stuff, he made a video of us earlier. When I was putting the blanket on her and I held her hand (in reality, to check the temperature) but he took it as an opportunity, and recorded it. WITHOUT VOICE.

Afterwards when I was about to leave, she held my hand, and stopped me asking
“Deku where are you going.”
“Uraraka I am going outside for a while” (he also recorded this).
She nodded and let go of my hand and I left. I did not noticed Mineta standing there. He entered the room.

**Urarakas POV**
Deku, you train so hard to become a hero. I trust in you, and I know that one day, you will become the number one hero! I thought to myself.
So I thought to wait for him, but I was going sleepy, so I just tried to lay in the bed and try to sleep, knowing I couldn't sleep without him.

When mineta came in, he started his work, to TEASE me, and when I was about to shout, he stopped me, putting his finger on my mouth and said,
"You wont dare to do so, because if you do, I have a video of you guys, and I'lll tell the rest of the class that you and Deku love each other"
   I knew it was the truth, but not completely. So I had to stay shut. And he also black mailed me, saying
“Let me do whatever I want, or Ill spit our your lovely secret and tell everyone else”

**Dekus POV**
I came soon, after 30 mins of training, as I couldn't let Uraraka stay alone for a long time, I woke up late, and she was looking worried too so I just came in the room (earlier than Mineta expected)

He was hiding in the blanket, I didn't notice his presence, and tried to slip in the bed trying to making the least noise, to not disturb her, until I realized she was awake.
She was acting weird. 😖She was acting sorta like this. I understood something was wrong. She said, "D-De-Deku! H-H-Help me"
“What happened Uraraka? You are acting weird since last night, is every thing alright? ” I said
I got no reply, instead, she tried to point in the blanket through her eyes.

Mineta was going to do something as he stretched his hand towards Uraraka in the blanket.

    Until I was going to hold Uraraka's hand to comfort her and I realized, he was in there. I bursted with anger and, holding him in my hand, I got up from bed and she followed me.
   I was about to kick him out but Uraraka stopped me in worryness and said that “Deku! Don't do it!”
I got angrier on his pesty trick as I understood he had blackmailed her.

I kicked him out. Uraraka in tension, leaned upon me, crying.

I asked her
“Uraraka? What happened? You are acting weird since last night and you are still in tension. Please tell me the whole thing”

“I heard you talk to my father. You said you liked me. I- The actual thing is that he has a video of us showing something. And he will show it to others. ”
I tried to comfort her, trying to put my hand on her head but it wasn't enough. While Mineta was recording this scene too from outside the door
Tears flowed through her face, and sweat through her neck due to tension.
She said, while CRYING,
“What will we do now!? Everyone will not think of us the same aga-”
I cut in and said
“Uraraka, don't worry. Everybody likes someone, take an example of kirishima. He has a lot of respect in class, and everyone knows he likes Mina Ashido or Even Yaoyorozu and Todoroki like each other” She pressed more onto me.

Her heart was full of fear. My right hand was already on her head so I tried placing my left hand on her back, to comfort her.
“Deku, I know everyone likes each other, but still”
She was still sobbing and unfortunately Mineta was recording all this too, not me noticing, and he was recording from the back, which only showed the sort of hug, and not Uraraka crying.

I tried to comfort her by saying,
“I have a plan”
Actually I really had; but yet, she wasn't satisfied. At first She was so sacred, she didn't noticed that I was still hugging her.
But on the second thought, that I had a plan, she instantly calmed down (but she was still sobbing). After a second, she realized that she was standing in my arms and instantly blushed and started to heat up, yet she didn't moved.
“Uraraka, are you feeling any better? ”
“UHM, thank you deku” She said returning the hug.

I brought her back on to bed.
I gave her a glass of water.
“Here Uraraka, have a breathe and drink some water, it will be fine, okay?”

Her hands were shaking, due to the fear.
So I drank her the water myself she was still sobbing, looking too worried.

I placed my right hand on her right shoulder, and said, "I thought you were a brave girl, why are you worried for Mineta, if he shows the video, I have planned what to do, so don't worry, okay?" I said while removing a hair lock, that was covering her face.

**Uraraka POV**
He is so kind, he helps me through every problem. If he wasn't here with me, I might would have fainted by now. Thank you deku. I thought to myself
I nodded to what he said and slept, I didn't actually sleep, and I guess he knew I wouldn't and couldn't, so I pretended for a while. But he seemt to have slept.

-Time skip for 15 minutes-

After a while, I was sobbing beside the bed, worried and holding his hand.

Uraraka worried for what will happen tomorrow

He isntantly woke up and asked me
“What happened Uraraka”
But I only gave back a worried and a blank look. He understood what I meant.
   He slowly brought me back on bed, and holding my hand, he said:
“Uraraka, I already told you, do not worry, it will be fine, I have a plan so just trust me.”
I nodded. He leaned in and hugged me tightly. I returned the hug.

Instantly, I don't know how, but all the fear just vanished from my mind.
I layed back on the bed.

**Deku POV*
After she layed down, I tried to move aside a little, keeping some space between us.

Before closing my eyes, I looked at her. We made eye contact. I smiled and she smiled back.
I closed my eyes. After a few seconds I opened my eyes and I found uraraka laying right infront of me. I intentionally panicked. But I just ignored it and tried to sleep again.

A few minutes later, I opened my eyes to check the time. But I felt something heavy on my chest. I turned to check what it was.
“It was a girl. She was pretty, had brown hair, long eyelashes, she was wearing a black sleeveless shirt.
Wait what! Brown hair?!
URARAKA IS SLEEPING ON ME!
I wanted to get back, but somehow I felt good and when I saw her sleeping soundly, I just thought to leave her like this.
Wait! If I can't believe I used the word 'Pretty' for her!! It just slid in my mind.”
I thought. But then I thought I Shouldn't disturb her so I slept.

The couple Sleeping.

-Tomorrow morning-

Mineta brought some of the class mates (including yaoyorozu, todoroki, mina, kirishima and a few more) to our room at around 8...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 209K 91
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.7K 56 8
A man, a woman, a boy, a girl, a demon, and an alien, all walk into a bar... THEY FIGHT CRIME! The Starlight Sentinels goes beyond The Watchmen's qu...
2.2K 169 33
"I know Lloyd used to be our brother, but he's more than that now. And I don't like having a thief and a murderer in our house!" After nearly two yea...
9.8M 644K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...