Kiss with a Fist

By divineita

she is a flower but she isn't soft ; when her petals fall , they hit like bullets.      STILES STILINSKI X F... More

𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌
━━━━━𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘.
00. 𝗰𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝗺𝗽𝘀
01. 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗱𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗻
02. 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗻
03. 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 pt..1
04. 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 pt..2
05. the unwanted ride
06. the unwanted guest

𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗧

3.7K 95 343
By divineita

⁰⁰ 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗧 . ❜ ღ . *

❪ teen wolf , stiles x fem!oc. ❫
━━━━━━━ ❛ enemies can be lovers ❜
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ❛ ©DIVINESLUVR 𝟮𝟳/𝟭𝟭/𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭❜ ⋆·˚ ༘*。
book 𝒐𝒏𝒆 of the 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒕 series
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ her 𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒔 fall
like 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒔 . . . ❜

𝟬𝟬 . ▇  ¨⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔 . . . ❜

𝟬𝟬. 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐄 always saw the world as a 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆. A nightmare she would have to relive every day and the monsters chasing her were never-ending. She always believed there was no such thing as happiness. That dreams were only meant to 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 as 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔. Her hazel eyes were always empty. It would look like a 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓-𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒚.

𝟬𝟬. But it was never like this before, back then she saw the world as a 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕. A place where you can be free and live your life the way you want to.

Her hazel eyes filled with happiness and never-ending joy. She would 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒕 and spread laughter all around.  Her smile used to be contagious. The sight of her would make you feel happy.

𝟬𝟬. But it all took a turn on 𝑭𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝟭𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟱 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝟭𝟬𝒕𝒉 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚, Devora Falcone and her sister Esther Falcone were 𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 by their parents. It was all so sudden, the two beloved sisters ran home to celebrate Devora's 10th birthday only to arrive at the Falcone household unfurnished. Their once colorful home looked grey. The laughter echoing the home when you walk in was gone.

𝟬𝟬. The two sisters were confused. Were they moving away? a new home for her 10th birthday? Esther decided to do a full check on the house leaving a confused 10-year-old on their doorstep. But Esther heard a 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅 cry from their doorstep causing her to run back to her sister, And there she saw a heartbreaking scene. Devora hugged her knees close clutching 𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 in her hand. Her eyes bloodshot red, tears falling down her cheeks as hiccups escape her small frowned lips. Esther immediately came to comfort her sister.

Esther's eyes were filled with fire. She felt rage, hurt, and betrayed. How could their parents just leave them on her sister's 10th birthday? But that's not all that angered her. She didn't need to read the ridiculous letter, she knew the reason. It was all because they were 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅. Esther was scared, to say the least, she was only 18 and she now had a big responsibility to take care of her sister. She only worked as an intern. Earning 12.38 dollars per hour. How was she supposed to fund the two of them?

𝟬𝟬. After 6 years of hard work, Esther at the age of 24 married the CEO of the biggest retail company in California. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒘𝒏 . Esther was beyond happy with what she had accomplished. She worked hard to be where she is. Having the biggest mansion in Beacon Hills. Fancy cars and maids ready to serve her all around. It distracted her from the real rage and pain she felt when their parents left them. Now that's what Esther's life is like now but for 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒂...

𝟬𝟬. Though Devora had everything in her hands she was 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 happy. She always felt emptiness ever since the incident. Her once colorful view of life turned 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 and 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆. She wanted to scream. To destroy everything that made others happy. But she couldn't, she felt like she was trapped in a cold caged bed, her arms and legs strapped with her sewn shut.

At home, she would be quiet always having a blank stare. But at school? she was a whole different person. She would smoke out on the field, steal other kids' money and food. Pay others to make her homework. 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒆 at anyone she wanted to. Talk shit about them in front of their face. She enjoyed getting under people's skin. It was like a drug to her. She loved being feared because she knew she will 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓.

𝟬𝟬. Well, that was until the night of February 2, 2011. That's when she felt 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 fear. Trapped in a school with 5 teenagers and a giant wolf chasing them, she had never felt more scared in her life.

After that night everything changed. She saw the true colors of beacon hills and fell into a 𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 filled with the town's secrets. That's when she reunited with her worst enemy Stiles Stilinski. While Stiles tried to reconcile 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒅 a few years back Dev would push him away. Well more like giving him...

...𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒕.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐄 . *. ⋆
❪ played by 𝒆𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒚 ❫

⦗ 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 , 𝒂𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 , 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ⦘

❛ I have 𝒏𝒐 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 if I'm 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 or if Scott looks like a 𝒅𝒐𝒈 right now. ❜

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓.𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 . *. ⋆
❪ played by 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 ❫

⦗ 𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒅 , 𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 , 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ⦘

❛ 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, please tell me I did not just see a 𝒈𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒅 in my bathroom. ❜

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍 . *. ⋆
❪ played by 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒆 ❫

⦗ 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅, 𝒈𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊 , 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 ⦘

❛ 𝑫𝒆𝒗, I have 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒔 inside my stomach, not 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒌𝒔.  ❜

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍 . *. ⋆
❪ played by 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍 𝒈𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 ❫

⦗ 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅, 𝒕𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒖𝒔 , 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ⦘

❛ Derek, people 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 because I have the 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓. ❜

ੈ✩‧₊˚ && 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔 . *. ⋆

𝟬𝟬 . ▇ ¨⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒔 ❜

                          ⁰⁰ all original characters and plots belong to 𝒋𝒆𝒇𝒇 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔, the creator of the 𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇 franchise.

                          ⁰⁰ all-new characters and plot rights belong to ©DIVINESLUVR ; any attempts to recreate, translate, or republish the content within the book without my permission will be classified as plagiarism. i worked hard on this book and sacrificed a lot of time for this so it would be disrespectful and insulting if replicated easily.

                          ⁰⁰ this book contains; blood and gore, violence, physical/mental illness, sexual content, mature language, suicidal attempts, alcohol, drugs, death, and murder. ( dw putting a warning before the chapter <33 i so forgot to put this. tw: TOXIC RELATIONSHIP.

⁰⁰ layout is inspired by killzones and ceIestiaIobrien!

𝟬𝟬 . ▇ ¨⋆·˚ ༘ *𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 ❜

                          ⁰⁰ ohmygod i actually did this. like i published this. wtf. anyways i hope everyone enjoys this ! i am actually proud of this one and i cannot wait to start writing and publishing other chapters <3

  ⁰⁰ dedications to these stunning human beings; argntluvr heartbreaksweather1D -fqirywhore caresrot Ap0calyps3bitch lcvebrqtz hestiazs retropetals arqcnts DREWSTARKEYS
lokiaffaire stilesblues unholysaints loversfairy devilsriots yelenabelovasbae -ANNOLOGY theasalvatore bvrntbcck caresrot cvpidslover sxftstiles voiqstiIes malfycs dylsprayberryobrien -voidtears kpup_20071 EMILYRUDD4LIFE ceIestiaIobrien heartology void_ani jvnkhart lipstickstqins sourfangz forbescoven heIspell scoldrs
heartsforanne Area1643 surfenergy
-HCNEYLUSH eternalruin voiqriley
i thank all of you for supporting me and this fic <3 it means the absolute world to me you guys keep me going and inspire me to write :') but this is also dedicated to the lovely humans that spam && shower me with nice comments; you're srsly giving me the motivation to keep writing kjfdbvf

❛ 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒕 ❜  ༢ ͎۪۫  ༊*·˚ ╱
❪ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 : 27/11/21, 𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈. ❫  
༢ ͎۪۫  ༊ ❛  ©DIVINESLUVR 2021. ❜ ¨. ༢ ͎۪۫ 。𖤐
❪ 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 ❫  ©DIVINESLUVR, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 197 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
13.2K 268 13
Under heavy editing!
420K 7.4K 49
"Ah, young love, so corrupted." [I do not own all Teen Wolf characters. Only characters that are created by me]
768K 20.5K 103
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 Riley Winters knew noth...