๐– ๐—…๐—… ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐–ถ๐–พ๐—…๐—… | ๐–ข๐—...

By mochiminie_

"๐–จ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๏ฟฝ... More

๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
๐—‚ : ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ฆ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ
๐—‚๐—‚. ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—€๐–พ๐—๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—…
๐—‚๐—. ๐–ซ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ต๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ก๐—…๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ
๐—. ๐–ฅ๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ
๐—๐—‚. ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฏ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—
๐—๐—‚๐—‚. ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฌ๐–พ
๐—๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐–ฒ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–จ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ
๐—‚๐—‘. ๐–ง๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—ˆ, ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ก๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹
๐—‘. 5 ๐– ๐–ฌ ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ
๐—‘๐—‚. ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–  ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‹๐—’๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚. ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ฌ๐–พ ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฒ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—’ ๐– ๐—๐–บ๐—’
๐—‘๐—‚๐—. ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ
๐—‘๐—. ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐–ฌ๐–พ ๐–ญ๐—ˆ๐—
๐—‘๐—๐—‚. ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—…๐—… ๐–ฆ๐–พ๐— ๐–ก๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹
๐–ค๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ : ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹
๐– ๐—…๐—… ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐–ถ๐–พ๐—…๐—… : ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—

๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ญ๐–พ๐—

4.9K 454 655
By mochiminie_

2nd of November.

Sunrise gradually lit the grey skies of Beverly. Cloudy as ever, the streets reeked an odd, earthy smell. Orange glow from the lampposts diminished as mist and fog swept over the town. It was freezing. Drizzle-light rain still showered, cascading faint, white streaks upon the early passersby. One could sniff the freshly baked buns, the newly displayed flowers, and the usual morning brews of Americano and espresso.

Beomgyu emerged from Inks & Blotts Publications, exhausted from a 6-hour shift. His eyes yielded prominent, dark circles. He hadn't had enough rest for days as he busied himself tweaking images and writing captions for the magazine.

"You sure you don't want to stop by a cafe?" His coworker, Kevin, tailed. "Come on, you deserve a nice, little bagel."

"I'm fine," Beomgyu waved to discard him. "I'd rather go home and sleep. I'm awfully tired, man."

"Alright then. Suit yourself." Kevin pocketed his hands. "Got the harddrive?"

"Yep. I'll finish the rest of the file later."

"See ya, buddy."

"Sure."

Beomgyu heaved the strap of his slingbag and turned. As Kevin headed north, Beomgyu trodded the west lane. He belted a wide yawn. His eyes watered in drowsiness; never did he take them off the computer screen for hours as he desperately tried to nail his checklist. The cold morning breeze blew while he walked, making him slouch forward to maintain balance. God, just the thought of his bed alone made him want to faint. The pavement was dull and tree leaves rained on his frame. Beomgyu shivered. His stomach churned, begging to be filled. He could totally smell the mixture of delicacies lingering in the air.

"A cup of noodles will do.." He yawned again. ".. once I get home."

Beomgyu lazily ruffled his hair. He noticed his breath fogging amidst the weak sunlight. He rubbed his palms together and blew. He forgot to bring his coat. Disgruntled and hungry, Beomgyu fastened his pace. People began to flock around as Tuesday kick-started. It had just been two days since Halloween, yet the spooky decorations remained salient. Beomgyu felt stupid.

"Oh no," he slapped his forehead. "I missed the grand sale. Shit, I've always wanted that sweater."

While he ranted on how he could've rushed to the mall to grab his desire, Beomgyu mindlessly headed right around the corner of an avenue where a pedestrian lane laid across a busy road. The lights were green, hence he was forced to wait in queue.

"Maybe I can still avail their online voucher." He mumbled, head still grasping on the sweater. "Please, it's the closest I could ever get to wearing Gucci."

Ring!

Ring!

Beomgyu anxiously scrolled through his phone. Brows fixed into an unpleasant furrow, he turned a blind eye to the world.

Ring!

Ring!

He blinked at the sound. He looked over to his left and saw a bike wobbling to his direction. His mind failed to register the chaos unfolding, so he stood frozen in shock. A voice of a girl screamed as the vehicle crashed, taking Beomgyu underneath with a nasty thud.

"Angh.." Beomgyu winced. "..Jesus fucking Ch-"

"I'm so sorry!" The same voice quaked. "I'm really sorry! Here!"

Beomgyu awkwardly heaved himself up, ignoring the lady's hand. He smoothed his shirt and dusted the fabric of his jeans. People paid them concerned glances. Beomgyu felt rather embarrassed. No, he wasn't hurt at all- except for his right arm which had earned a slight scratch.

"I didn't mean to run over you," the girl trembled. "I sort of let go of the brakes and-"

"Y/N?"

"-ah?"

Beomgyu stared at the person apologizing before him. Indeed, it was Y/N hiding in the comfort of her tattered cardigan. Beomgyu reverted his gaze to the fallen bicycle. Flowers of freesia, hydrangea, and anthurium spilled from the front basket. A little note was clipped on the rattan material. "Things to buy", it said.

"Y/N," he grimaced. "Are you alright?"

"I should be the one asking you th-"

"No, no, no!" He immediately waved his hands. "I'm fine. I'm all good. See?"

"Do I.. Know you?"

Beomgyu sighed. Right, she has trouble remembering things. He sharply inhaled and nodded, flashing her a genuine smile before picking the flowers up. Y/N instinctively helped.

"My name is Beomgyu." He reintroduced. "Choi Beomgyu. I was in your apartment last week to drop some photos."

"I might've heard of you." Y/N shamefully breathed. "Hold on, I'm trying to recall."

"It's okay," he chuckled. "You don't have to. How's your grandmother?"

"Fine! She was baking cookies when I walked out the door." Y/N chirped, as if she didn't mind speaking to a stranger. "I bet she's done by now."

"To whom are these flowers for?"

"No one. She just asked me to buy a bundle for the vases. I hope I got them right."

"What do you mean?"

"I forgot what I was supposed to get."

Beomgyu blinked. "But you have a list."

"I have?"

He crouched forward and reached for the crumpled paper. He gave it to Y/N who tentatively read:

English Primrose
Winter Heath
Poinsettia

"Oh no," Y/N saddened. "I bought the wrong ones."

"I'm sure she'll understand." Beomgyu guaranteed. "Besides, they still look lovely."

"You think so?"

"Mhm!" He stood her bicycle. "I guess Nana Mei wanted a winter-themed arrangement."

"Are you sure you're okay?" Y/N repeated. "Your arm is bleeding."

"Not quite," Beomgyu wiped it off and grinned. "Nothing to worry about, sunshine."

She gasped. "Hey, my grandma calls me that!"

"Does she?" He chuckled. "Go on, ride home safe."

Y/N nervously pursed her lips. She mounted on the high seat, but her right foot failed to touch the pedal. Beomgyu raised a brow.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm not used to riding a bicycle.." She reluctantly confessed. "..I always end up falling sideways. I bumped into a cart earlier; Mr. Gibson was pissed."

"You should've just taken the bus instead." Beomgyu sympathetically cooed. "Didn't Nana Mei give you fare money?"

"She did, but I saw a yellow bill on the fridge earlier. It had a lot of numbers." Y/N fiddled with her flowers. "Grandma told me not to mind it."

"What did the bill say?"

"It has debt written on it. I figured that saving the fare money would be better instead."

Beomgyu pouted. "Aww, Y/N."

"I'm sorry, I sort of said too much." She lowered her head. "I'll be going now."

"Wait, wait, wait!" He stopped her. "Allow me to pedal you home."

Y/N gave him a You-Don't-Have-To look, but Beomgyu laughed it off and gently escorted her to the backseat. Before she could even complain, the boy had already latched himself on the vehicle. Gripping on the handles, he made sure that Y/N sat comfortably behind him. Panicking, she tried to bargain.

"I can just walk."

"I insist." He begged. "Besides, I'd be damned to let you crash into things again. Hold on tight, okay?"

Y/N wrapped her arms around his waist. Her face heated in embarrassment. Never did she imagine riding a bicycle with a stranger- or at least someone she couldn't quite recall. Beomgyu kicked on the pedals. They gradually sped down the lane. Sunshine and fresh air raced against their skins as they go. They could feel the light rain hitting their cheeks. A rainbow stretched into the sky, its ends hidden behind the old-fashioned houses. Vermilion leaves showered as the autumn breeze whistled. Beomgyu smiled to himself, feeling better than before.

Fortunately, he knew how to get to her address. It was just a matter of twist and turns; he's memorized the town, alright. Y/N tightened her grip on him. She eventually leaned her head against his torso. She could smell his fading perfume. Vanilla. Who would've thought that he'd remind her of an ice cream scoop in a hot, summer day? She silently giggled, earning a glance from him.

"Doing great back there?"

"Yes," she beamed. "Very."

"What are you laughing at, girl?"

"None of your concern, uh.."

"Beomgyu," he chuckled. "You said you'll try not to forget! What happened to the pact?"

She frowned. "Well, I'm obviously not good at it, am I?"

"Bet you'll remember me now that I'm dropping you home. Do tell Nana Mei I said hi."

"Sure."

"Y/N?" He awkwardly called. "You're sniffing my shirt."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put you off. It's just your perfume."

"Victoria's Secret, Bare Vanilla." Beomgyu chanted. "I know it's a bit feminine and cheap. Kevin told me it was good though."

"I like it."

"Guess I should wear it more often then."

"You don't?"

He shrugged. "Only when I'm in the mood."

Y/N felt a bump on the road, making her clutch. Beomgyu sucked on his inner cheeks. Her wamrth and his had long combined, creating a cozy and comfortable vibe. He trotted along Eastwood Avenue until he reached the corner leading to Cornelia Street. Soon enough, he pulled the brakes in front of Parkinson's Building. He got off first and assisted Y/N. Both of them were dry-faced from the wind. The girl chained the bicycle next to an array of scooters. She carried the bouquet into her arms and turned to a proud Beomgyu.

"Thanks." She muttered. "Would you like to come inside? I'll treat your scr-"

"No, it's fine." He rejected. "It's not even that painful. I'll be alright in a day or two."

"..are you sure?" Y/N's shoulders dropped. "Because-"

"My goodness," Beomgyu gently pushed her to the front door. "Nana Mei must be waiting for you. Quick, quick. Before she gets worried."

Y/N climbed the stone steps and turned to Beomgyu for the last time. His lips stretched into a fond grin. She waved.

"See ya."

Beomgyu watched her enter the building. Y/N's frame safely disappeared behind the chipped walls. Pleased, he kicked a pebble off the pavement and trodded home.

Needless to say, a newfound bond began to blossom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hunger. By Yujin

Fanfiction

198 8 1
Taehyun x reader Beomgyu x reader angst Oneshot
94.1K 7.4K 18
"๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—‚๐–ผ, ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๏ฟฝ...
8.7K 450 31
๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’, ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ : โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘š ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”
20.1K 560 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )