Wilbur Soot x Reader Oneshots...

Autorstwa ghostbur_go_brr

I'm lookin' for a window to another world... Where I don't feel as lost and bored... Hello there, y/n. c!Wil... Więcej

please read first!
requests!
hanahaki. </3 :)
shout at the wall... <3 </3 :D :)
★ charming. <3 :P
enough <3 :] :D
marbles </3 :P
★ cupid <3 :0
ender <3 :o
dad? <3 </3 :) :l
... 'cause the walls don't fucking love you </3 :]
extra beauty <3 :P
deep breath <3 <33 </3 :P
training <33 </3 :] :l
golden blue <3 :P
★ ravenclaw rivalry </3 :P
second chance <3 <33 </3 :P
★ the final page <3 </3? :P
i see the light <3 <33 :]
★ world's end. </3 :D
dinner <33 :0
finally. <3 :)
★ the five stages of grief. </3 :)
honey <3 :0
★ shattered </3 :) :l
thank you ♡

count </3 :] :)

1.6K 19 1
Autorstwa ghostbur_go_brr

art by @ ghostandfriend on Twitter <3

tw // death + revival, blood mention

ghostbur + revivebur, angst, romantic

she/her

a/n: omfg i wrote this back in july wtf - time to post it on here for antis to ridicule me <3

reader pov

Y/N is also a ghost-like Ghostbur, she doesn't mind being called her "alive" name, her ghost persona can be quite sarcastic at times and feels emotions too deeply than she's supposed to as a side effect for not opening up to many. She could only remember all the bad things that had ever happened to her when she was alive, so Ghostbur had to remind Y/N of all the good times they had together, and then she held all the good memories her alive persona had with Alivebur. She was a cold-blooded serial killer while she was still living, taking at least one of everyone's canon lives, even Wilbur's.

She, however, died sacrificing her life for Wilbur, he of course died right after. It was the Manberg vs Pogtopia war, L'manberg had just been blown up and Wilbur was about to be killed.

"W-Wilbur?" Y/N appears from behind the damaged wall into the revealed control room.

"Y/N... Get out." Wilbur tosses Philza a sword, "Kill me, Phil! Stab me! END ME!"

"What?!" Y/N equips her crossbow, "N-NO! DROP THE SWORD, PHIL!"

"Wilbur, I can't kill you..." Philza lowers the sword, "You're my son!"

"I DON'T CARE! JUST- KILL ME!" Wilbur extends his arms out, Philza lifts his sword but Y/N jumps in front of the blade still facing Wilbur. Philza stops, but someone behind Wilbur holds out a netherite sword. Dream.

"WILBUR!"

Y/N jumps into Wilbur's arms and spins around so the blade hits her instead of Wilbur.

She drops to her knees onto the ground as blood seeps into her clothes. Wilbur immediately shoots Dream with his crossbow, taking his first canon life.

"Y/N! Y/N! WAKE UP! Y-YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS! YOU DESERVE TO LIVE!" Wilbur scoops Y/N into his arms, his tears mixing with the blood in her fabric.

A small smile escaped from Y/N's lips as she took her final breath.

"THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME! WAKE UP! PLEASE! WAKE UP! PLEASE, Y/N!" He stands up facing Phil, "Kill me. Now."

Phil hesitates no longer, he raises the sword as Wilbur doesn't flinch. Both Wilbur's and Y/N's bodies evaporate into thin air.

present day.

Y/N searched all over the Dream SMP looking for her ghost friend, Ghostbur. They did everything together. They met Friend together. They discovered blue together. They were always together. They both had compasses pointing to each other, like Tommy and Tubbo. They needed each other. They wouldn't survive without each other.

"Ghostbur!" Y/N called out, her voice echoed through the server, but no response occurred, "It's gonna rain soon, come on!"

More rain dripped from the grey clouds above, it penetrated her under saturated skin. Steam smokes out as she dashes to shelter. The shelter was helpless, tears streamed down her face, she couldn't decide what hurt more, the burning or Ghostbur not being there this time.

"Where are you..?"

Her best friend had been out for so long, too long. She rummages through her pockets, trying to find something blue, anything blue. But nothing, she had no blue left. Friend frolicked in the rain as she sat and watched. This was the first time they both didn't have each other. Y/N glances at the compass in her hand.

Meanwhile, near The Prison...

"This is definitely going to work," Tommy reassures himself, "We're gonna kill Dream!"

"K-Kill?" Ghostbur questions, "It's just a friendly prank, right?"

Tubbo, Ranboo and Tommy all overlap each other's agreements,

"Oh yeah!"

"Of course!"

"No need to worry!"

They rehearse what to say.

"You're going to be safe, alright? You're not gonna get hurt." Tommy places his hand on Ghostbur's shoulder, they both slightly smile.

"Can I tell Y/N?" Ghostbur's face lights up but soon sinks, "W-Wait, why didn't I realise, where's Y/N?!"

"She's somewhere on the SMP don't worry!"

"N-No you don't understand I need her, can she come?"

"Fine, but she better not mess anything up, and I promise she won't get hurt." Tommy hands Ghostbur an ender pearl, "She's probably in that building over there, just ender pearl past the rain."

Ghostbur nods as he throws the ender pearl.

Y/N's compass immediately flips, facing towards her.

"Did you run out of blue?" An echoed voice spoke behind her, she swiftly turns and sprints up Ghostbur, "I have more if you'd like?"

"Ghostbur- I thought you might've m-melted! O-or.... Y-You scared me to death!"

Y/N embraces him in a hug, her tears slightly burning him, but he didn't mind.

"We're already dead, though?"

Y/N laughs and punches Ghostbur slightly. He pulls away from the hug and smiles down at her.

"Want to go somewhere?" he whispers.

"Depends where..."

"I'll show you!"

Ghostbur pulls her arm to go outside but abruptly stops at the doorway.

"Oh..."

"Rain..."

"Yep..."

The rain slowly came to a pause, they quickly snuck to the place where Ghostbur needed to go. A confused look stretched upon Y/N's face as they stood at the entrance.

"The Prison..?" She squints her eyes, "Am I missing something?"

"I want to visit Dream... Yeah..."

"Um... Yeah, because he totally didn't shoot an arrow through my heart..."

"I already told Sam we were coming, so it shouldn't be unexpected to him... Come!"

Ghostbur hesitantly walks to the Nether Portal as Y/N is trying to bring Friend through.

"Count to 15!" Ghostbur exclaims and starts counting. Y/N is trying to push Friend through the portal but he stays there, stubborn.

"It's alright, we'll just leave him there!" He shouts from the other side of the portal.

"A-Alright..."

They did all the reception stuff blah blah blah

Throughout the security checks, Y/N could hear faint potion drinking and mysterious floating glass bottles.

"Ghostbur, are you sure there's no one there?" Y/N whispers quietly as Sam tries to get his security card.

"Of course there isn't, I don't see anyone!" Ghostbur smiles, but his eyes didn't glint like they always do. He was lying.

"Alright... Because I totally can't hear the potion drinking..." Y/N's voice backs. Her eyes kept shifting in every direction, checking is she could see a sign that someone else was there.

They were finally at Dream's Cell, well, nearly. A wall of lava blocked them from entering, a name tag could vaguely be seen at the other side. "Dream."

"Get on the bridge, and try not to fall, walk with it," Sam said as he swiped his card to activate it.

"Yeah, 'cause we're just gonna stand still and fall to our death." Y/N's sarcasm was present in the air once again.

They make it across, Y/N stares at Ghostbur, then back at Dream. He was holding a mysterious book, it was torn at the sides and was almost garbage.

"HEY! YOU WITH THE AXE! SOMEONE'S INVISIBLE! GET BACK ON THE BRIDGE AND KEEP HOLDING YOUR AXE!" Sam yelled from across the room. Y/N, terrified, steps back, almost falling into the lava just beneath her feet.

"Ghostbur what's going on?!"

"I- Um..." he glanced down, seemingly ashamed.

Y/N side-eyes Dream, still holding the grudge on the day of her death.

The intruder hesitantly drank the milk Sam gave him, TommyInnit.

"Tommy?"

The continuous arguing went back and forth, Tommy begging for Sam to send him over but Sam refusing.

Out of nowhere, Dream bellowed out, "IF YOU DON'T LET ME FREE, I'LL REVIVE THE BOTH OF THEM!"

"Wh-What?" Y/N steps back again, this time with no saving block. Ghostbur swiftly swoops under her, lifting her back up.

"Careful..."

"Was this why I couldn't find you? Were you planning something with them..?"

"Tommy said I wouldn't get hurt... Tommy said you wouldn't get hurt!" His breathing rapids, "Tommy said it would all be okay!"

"Sh, sh, it's okay!"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" Tommy shouts,

"Ghostbur, count with me..." Y/N holds both of Ghostbur's hands.

"Y/N, I don't want to die-"

"Count with me, here, 1..."

"1..."

"2."

"2..."

"3."

"3..."

"Let me go or I'm reviving them!" Dream laughs.

"4."

"4..."

"5."

"5..."

"6."

"6..."

"Sam please, just send me over, send me over!"

"7- C'mon, Ghostbur, please..."

"Y/N, I can't-"

"No!" Sam crosses his arms.

"Have it your way then..." Dream's smirk was revealed under his mask.

The lava wall closed down as Dream turned the pages of the Resurrection book, facing Y/N.

Ghostbur not completing the count sends her into a state of panic, all the worry she felt for Ghostbur now transferred to her.

"Ghostbur... I DON'T WANT TO KILL ANYONE ANYMORE!" Y/N covers her ears, practically waiting for Dream to do his worst.

"Y/N, MOVE!" Ghostbur exclaims, he pushed her into the lava, preventing her from getting revived.

< Y/N Y/L/N tried to swim in lava to escape WilburSoot >

"NO! GHOSTBUR!" She screamed as she respawned back at the room where Sam and Tommy were. Y/N tried to run through the lava but Tommy held her back.

< WilburSoot was slain by Dream >

"GHOSTBUR! No... NO! PLEASE, GHOSTBUR!" Y/N frantically panics as Tommy keeps trying to hold her down, "TOMMY, LET ME GO! I'LL KILL DREAM MYSELF-"

"STOP! BOTH OF YOU!" Sam throws Tommy off of Y/N as she collapses to the ground. Her tears burning her transparent skin.

Sam and Tommy kept arguing all throughout going through all the security, while Y/N silently watched.

"You're a shitty warden," Tommy mumbled, Sam pins him to the wall and pulls on his collar tightly.

"Listen here you little shit, you are to never come near this prison again, or I will not hesitate to take your last canon life. Is that clear?"

Tommy nods his head. Quickly.

"Good."

As they walked out defeated, Tubbo and Ranboo were waiting out there.

"How did it go?"

"Is he dead?"

Y/N starts to cry again as she hugs Friend and Tommy pats her head. Tommy shakes his head,

"We lost Ghostbur... He got revived..."

Tubbo and Ranboo gasp.

"Well, there's only one way to find out..." Tubbo walks in the direction of L'manberg, "We go to the place where he died."

The others slowly follow, hesitant to see if it was Wilbur there instead of Ghostbur.

Y/N handed Friend's lead to Tommy when she swiftly sprinted over as soon as she saw the slightest outline of a name tag.

"GHOSTBUR! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE-"

Who was in front of her shocked her.

"N-no... this can't be happening... No no no..."

Wilbur was standing there, alive.

"Ghostbur-?" Y/N muttered quietly, but Wilbur heard. He narrowed his eyebrows and stared at her. Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo rush in. Wilbur hears them and a small smile stretched upon his face.

"Hello again..." Wilbur mumbles, the remains of the control room basking in a moment of silence. It is finally broken when Wilbur lets out a crooked laugh, "I'm... ALIVE!"

He walks out to see the destruction underneath the glass.

"D-DID I DO THIS?!" He laughs again, "That is- Woah- That is not a good look for me..."

Tommy reaches out to grab him, "No- Wilbur you- That was Dream... and..."

"So much has changed while I was gone! Who are you? Uhm-"

He looks up at Ranboo's name tag, "R-Rahn... Bo? Boo-"

"It's Ranboo to you, fucking dick." Tommy provokes.

"G-Ghostbur look at me-" Y/N stutters, Wilbur turns around.

"Y/N..? Is that you?" Wilbur steps back, "You took my second life... Y-You... Oh right, you're dead!" he chuckles at my sudden state.

"Ghostbur, listen-"

"I am not Ghostbur. I am Wilbur," he paused to think, "Wait... Is that who I saw on the train..?

"Ghos- Wilbur, where were you-?"

"If you must know Y/N, I was in limbo for 13, 13 YEARS! I was at a train station concrete wall around me. Th-then a train pulled up in the subway I saw a less saturated version of me walk out in tears, it was like his skin was burning off!"

"Gh-Ghostbur..? No... No no no, it should've been me..."

"And guess who was driving the train," he beams, "DREAM! DREAM IS MY HERO!"

Everyone turns their attention to Wilbur.

"Wh-what..?" The words echo in Y/N's head, "N-no, you can't he-"

"You don't understand! He saved me! LIFE'S A HORSE AND I'M GONNA RIDE IT, Y/N! I'M GONNA RIDE THIS MOTHERFUCKER INTO THE SUNRISE! I- I gotta go plan what to do next now that I'm alive!"

< WilburSoot has left the game >

"What has death done to you..."

word count: 2108

a/n: sloppy. <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

446K 10.4K 32
"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞" - 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐭. "𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨-𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇�...
54.5K 2.7K 32
[[Completed]] THIS WILL CONTAIN ANGST! but it's happyish. I promise :D I will add Warnings in the beginning! this is also not real life!! THIS IS M...
34.7K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
2.3K 63 33
I've been writing these for a while now for writing exercises while I work on other projects! I love the universe and world build, and now I spew sto...