The Billionaire Admirer

By AidinWhite

{Book #3 of The Winters Series} Senior year at Thornbrook Academy has come with new challenges, including the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four

Chapter Sixty One

639 20 2
By AidinWhite

Hours later I had left the room making sure that no one would notice me leaving though a library with genre shelves that cover an area the size of a house does help a lot to cover the fact I pretty much left from an area with no one in it.

But right now I had to go to the gym since it was my final class and attendance was important for actually getting a good workhabit.

Getting to the large room I walked to the stairs that led down to the men's men's change room and over to my storage locker that held my comfy pants and athletic shirt which had the Italian flag on the back since I had it made there.

Putting on the clothing and storing my other clothes I close the metal door and lock it before walking out of the room, and up the stairs.

Crossing the dark wooden flooring to the bleachers I sit down leaning against the wall right before everyone else comes out.

The boys soon join me having changes into their own chosen attire, before the girls came up from their changing room, and I could actually see the other guys in the room taking analytic glances of them and scanning their bodies.

This is why girls think guys only care about sex.

Rolling my eyes I send a cold glare at all of them right before I see Olivia walk out along side Kate and Mia.

"Uh oh if they flirt with the girls this won't end well" Ava says covering her mouth.

"This will be a big mistake for every guy in this room" Hunter mutters.

"I second that" Nico says and I can hear his knuckles crack from him clenching them.

"I'm already going to be suspended, and if anyone tries some shit I'll fucking kill them" I icily remark.

We then watch as a guy comes up to the girls, and I could clearly hear what he says meaning so could the boys.

"I think your ass looks better in those shorts Thorne, you should wear them more often".

At those words I gripped the bench and I heard the crack of the plastic seats lip as it broke, drawing attention to where we all sat.

"Adrian" Nico warns, but before I got to the bottom of the stairs I heard the sound of a slap, and I looked up to see the guy with a handprint that was already showing a bruise, and Olivia standing in front of him.

"Don't you ever fucking say something like that to me again, or you won't just be missing good looks and pride" she seethes giving the guy a glare that was on par to my own.

"You bitch, how dare you talk to me like that you ugly slut".

Someone find a coffin because we're going to fucking need one.

"I might be a bitch but someone has to do it" Olivia quips.

"Look here scholarship girl just because you hang with billionaires doesn't make you better then any of us".

"The only thing true in that sentence was that I am around billionaires, and you're right it doesn't make me better, because I already am, now scurry off".

Without realizing it I was smirking out of amusement, before beginning to make my way across the gymnasium.

As I neared all I saw was the guy begin to leave the gym his pride in shammbles.

"That was amazing" Hunter says having been following me along with the others who had been on the bench.

"I know" Olivia says and I smirk.

"You're becoming him" he huffs.

"If she was becoming me she could have broken his nose, and a few other bones" I point out.

"Little olive is becoming little devil" Riley feigns looking slightly sad.

"You really are like a child Riley" Olivia laughs.

"He will always be like that" Nico remarks, "also that was the most amusing part of my day".

"I would hope so" Olivia says, before the teacher walked in.

"Alright everyone we're playong basketball today, Winters Harrington pick a colour" coach says.

"Crimson" I call out.

"Alright, Hughes, Woods what colour".

"Blue", and Mr. Richardson nods before he walks into the back room and emerges with a box of jerseys and slides it across the floor stopping only a few feet from my feet where I took out one of the grey lined jerseys pulling it over my shirt, and walked back to the line.

Once both sets of teams had been chosen Mr. Richardson pulled out a basketball, and walked to centre court where I stood opposite Brandon Hughes, who was nearly my height and one of our schools top athletes.

"Ready boys?" Coach asks, and me and Brandon nod before the ball is thrown in the air, with both me and Brandon reaching for it, and I barely missed it before he scooped it and ran down the court towards the hoop but I wasn't going to let him get to it.

Sliding between my team mates I intercept the ball, and toss it to Nico who begins repeating the motion, though we had an advantage as all of us were on one team.

Sending it across the court I catch it, and expertly move between players making sure they never get close to the ball before shooting an easy three-pointer.

"That was a good shot" I smirk as I walk past Olivia who rolled her eyes.

"Such a show off".

"I'm just amazing" I muse standing at center and waiting for Brandon to get over to where I stood.

Passing it between us it gets to him before he goes to slip past me and Hunter takes it passing it behind him to one of our other team mates before it got to Riley who all but threw it around the world to me who ended up in a corner, and my options were lessening.

"Livi" I call throwing it in a curve around the group of people to Olivia who quickly shot it scoring another three-pointer for our team.

She really is my other half. I internally muse as we all returned to center.

The game got close and as the hour neared, while heading back to the line I glanced at the score board high up on the wall.

19-21

We were losing and needed one more three point shot to win or at least a two-point to break even.

"Ambrose cover me" I call over to Hunter who nods while I wait for my cue.

Brandon tossed the ball to me and catching it, I set off past him weaving through people until I was near the net before jumping and dunking it into the net and walking back to where everyone was having not actually gotten that far before handing it to Brandon.

"Might need this to win" I say dropping it at his feet letting him catch it.

"Yeah it would be nice to be able to hold it after a few second" he replied passing it back to me before I push it back at him, and he begins to head for the net and this time he get's blocked before passing it to Woods who I watch lose the ball by Olivia snatching it and heading off to the other side of the court.

As she begins to head towards the net I realize they are trying to play defensive to keep themselves at winning but that won't be happening for long.

"Olivia to Harrington" I call, and she tosses it back to Nico who gets off his shot before being crowded, and we all watch it sink into the net before the whistle was blown.

Glancing up at the scoreboard I smirk at the numbers.

23-21

"Good game" I heard as we all walked down the steps to the change room.

I then began changing before I saw the locker next to me be opened and I glance over to see Nico.

"How close were you to killing Keagan?" he asks and I then remember who the guy who fucking decided it would go well for him to make a sexual comment a mere hundred feet from me.

Keagan Parkmann one of Tristan's friends, and just as much of a prick as the rest of them.

"If Olivia wasn't as strong willed as she is our gym class would have needed a therapist for the rest of their lives after what I would have done" I mutter.

"Seems like a normal reaction" Nico says as we both finish changing.

Walking out a minute later I begin making my way towards the parking lot.

The last half of today has been aggrivating, so as I unlocked my car I decided I'd go to the place where all my anger can be released. Taz's Boxing Gym.

Sliding into the driver seat I start the car, while Olivia gets in her own car.

Backing out of my spot I began heading towards the Bronx, and used bluetooth to call Olivia.

When she picked up I was at the intersection that I usually turned left on instead of right.

"Hey" her cheerful voice comes through the cars speakers.

"Hey, I'm headed for Taz's so if you want to just do something with the girls instead of feeling obligated to spent time with me you should" I say knowing just as well as her that she actually just does whatever she wants and actually chooses to spend time with me.

"Kate already brought up having dinner at the Harrington family mansion so I'm going to head there" Olivia says.

"Alright, I'll meet you there after I'm done at the gym though I may just stop at One57 so I can be presentable" I say switching lanes.

"One day their going to be your in laws" I hear her laugh.

"I like them as it is so I have no issue with that" I say resting my head against my hand as I follow the flow of traffic.

"Of course you don't" Olivia says and I am almost certain she rolled her eyes.

"I won't admit it for a while but I actually could tell it was Kate he liked since we were kids same as how Hunter spent so much time with Mia even when no other boy would go near her because it was the days when cooties was a thing".

"Oh god, why do I picture you thinking it was the dumbest thing you ever heard" Olivia muses.

"Because I did think that" I admit making a turn.

"Of course you did, anyways I'm about to cross the Brooklyn Bridge so I'll let you go because you're probably near Taz's".

"I am, I'll see you in a few hours, tell Nico's parents I'll be a bit".

"I will, I love you" she says.

"I love you more" I reply and I hear her laugh. "Bye bellissima".

"Bye".

Hanging up I pocket my phone as I enter the Bronx and I let out a sigh realizing even my gloss black Brabus 4X4 likely makes me look like the wealthy British bastard I am.

Pulling up to the Boxing Gym I park and get out of the vehicle before walking inside spinning my key.

As I walked over to the shelf I pocketed the key before finding the storage area for my shorts and gloves which I put on and walked over to the heaviest bag.

"Hey Adrian how long do you think that bag will last this time?" Taz calls over to me.

"I'm only staying for an hour I have dinner at my friends at six" I say.

"Well you make good use of time just tell me if I have to get a new bag".

"Gladly" I say before beginning to land punches on the bag starting a focused routine that will last for the next hour.

That was long but that's just how this one is, leave comments I know a lot happened, also vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.3K 66
{Book #4 of The Winters Series} Five years out of school, and five years that Winters Group had prospered and grown after it's full reset. But some a...
9.5M 455K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
15.2K 676 80
{Book #1 of The Devils Series} Thornbrook Academy the school some of the world's most successful people attended, and the domain of the children of t...
4.8K 519 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...