The Berserk Princess (The Fla...

By Sora_Flashing12

This is Danmachi Oratoria based. Where Asuna and Aiz as the main character. Asuna who was once apart of the H... More

Chapter 1 Info & The Sword Princess and Berserk Healer
Chapter 2 The White Rabbit
Chapter 3 Memories
Chapter 4 Feelings
Chapter 5 MonsterPhilia
Chapter 6 Street Heroes
Chapter 7 A Hero's Brave, Fleeting Song
Chapter 8 The Black King
Chapter 9 Wish for Great Achievement
Chapter 10 Black Flames
Chapter 11 Conference
Chapter 12 A Hideous Beauty
Chapter 13 Homecoming
Chapter 14 Rival
Chapter 15 Elf Ring
Chapter 16 Build Up
Chapter 17 Departure
Chapter 18 Argonaut and Flash
Chapter 19 Full Speed
Chapter 20 Never Fall Down
Chapter 21 Encounter
Chapter 22 Demi-Spirit
Arc 2 Chapter 24 Rest Time
Chapter 25 Denatus
Chapter 26 Healthy Day
Chapter 27 Visitor
Chapter 28 Bath Time
Chapter 29 Lost Children
Chapter 30 Co-Op
Chapter 31 (Arc 2 Finale) Sign
(Melen Arc) Chapter 32 Rank Up
(Melen Arc) Chapter 33 Travel Trouble
(Melen Arc) Chapter 34 Inquiry
(Melen Arc) Chapter 35 Telskyura
(Melen Arc) Chapter 36 Hostage
(Melen Arc) Chapter 37 Past Time
(Melen Arc) Chapter 38 War Party
(Melen Arc) Chapter 39 Burst Out
(Melen Arc) Chapter 40 Judgement
(Melen Arc) Chapter 41 Fight Back
(Melen Arc Finale) Chapter 42 Blue Sky
(Death Maze Arc) Chapter 43 Clean Up
(Death Maze) Chapter 44 Daedalus
(Death Maze) Chapter 45 Another Dungeon
(Death Maze) Chapter 46 Nightmare
(Death Maze) Chapter 47 Feast of the Dead
(Death Maze) Chapter 48 The Sword's Wind Calls
(Death Maze) Chapter 49 Ghost of the Past
(Death Maze) Chapter 50 The Bull of Heaven
(Death Maze Finale) Chapter 51 To be Yearned After
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 52 Scorn of the Strong
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 53 Memorial 1
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 54 Date with Wolf
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 55 Memorial 2
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 56 Tears Rain
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 57 Memorial 3
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 58 Hunter
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 59 Vanargand
(Ulfheoinn Finale) Chapter 60 Myosotis
(Xenos) Chapter 61 Omen
(Xenos) Chapter 62 Wandering Calm
(Xenos) Chapter 63 Someone Named Fool
(Xenos) Chapter 64 The Fairy's Rage
(Xenos) Chapter 65 Interrogation
(Xenos) Chapter 66 Radiant
(Xenos) Chapter 67 The Melancholy of a Hero. The Anguish of the Sword Princess.
(Xenos) Chapter 68 The Skirmish on Daedalus Street
(Xenos) Chapter 69 Their Respective Battle
(Xenos) Chapter 70 In Between the Chaos
(Xenos) Chapter 71 Counter Attack
(Xenos) Chapter 72 Rundown
(Xenos) Chapter 73 The Resolution of a Girl
(Xenos) Chapter 74 The Hands of God
(Xenos) Chapter 75 Hero Once More
(Xenos Finale) Chapter 76 Reconciliation

Chapter 23 (Arc 1 finale) A Single Light

1.1K 30 13
By Sora_Flashing12

No one's POV

Light swirled around them in a raging vortex towards the ghostly vessel at its center. 200 meter. That was all that remained between them and the corrupted spirit still greedily devouring magic power, and they made a beeline towards her, weapon flashing. They moved like the wind. A thunderous howl rose up to meet them the moment they clashed with the massive army of monsters.

Finn: Gather your strength, Aiz! Give it all you've got! Finish it in one strike! Everyone else protect Aiz!

One strike. They were betting everything on a single strike. Finn knew that against an enemy who had countless methods of attacks and defenses like fortress, any chance they could finagle would be momentary at best. Aiz need to save up her power, and he and the other first tiers needed to get her next to that thing at all cost, even if it meant a few sacrifices along the way. They'd use every ounce of their power to cut a way through the teeming mass and guide Aiz towards the corrupted spirit.

Aiz: Awaken, Tempest!!

The flowing armor of wind quickly encircled her body. The rest of the party changed formation, moving Aiz and her winds of enchantment to the center and placing Finn at the head of the form an arrowhead shape. A silver bolt to pierce the heart of that creature.

Finn: Lefiya, start concurrent chanting! I'll let you decide which magic to use!

Lefiya: Understood!

And then Finn himself began to chant.

Finn: Magic spear, penetrate my forehead that offers blood.

The ultrashort chant on his lips as he ran, his left hand was quickly dyed a deep bloodred as it amassed magic power. He closed his eyes and pressed his thumb, now a brilliant red, against his forehead like a sharpened point of his spear. The moment it touched, the glowing magic power rushed inside him.

Finn: Hell Finegas!!

Finn's emerald eyes burst open, now stained a murderous shade of crimson.

Finn: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

The usually taciturn pallum leader screamed with all the strength and savagery of a feral warrior. Hell Finegas was Finn's spell for bolstering fighting spirit. It gave him a lust for battle, drawing out a bloodthirsty passion from deep within him while greatly boosting his abilities. At the same time, however, it greatly reduced his rational thoughts processes.

Finn was done giving orders. Aiz and the others realized that all too well the moment they saw their leader transform into that barbaric soldiers. Everything now was to get Aiz to that spirit, which meant prioritizing abilities over orders. From here on out, each one of them would be giving their own commands. Tiona, Tione, Bete and Lefiya silently adjusted their grip on their weapons. Finn flung himself all alone into the incoming monsters swarm as the great slaughter began.

Asuna: Finn! If you want to go berserk then you should meant it!!

Before the caterpillars at the front of the horde could even think of releasing its corrosive acid, nor Aiz and the other first tiers could even react, Asuna had already lunged herself forwards, with her rapier in hand as she started going Berserk as well. Asuna was already using her water enchantment magic as an armor of water swirls around her and started slaughtering the monsters alongside the pallum leader. The upper half of the caterpillars body was forcefully wrested from its frame by the pallum's Durandal spear and the elf's Durandal rapier.

Finn: Good grief!! Then join off with Aiz!!

Asuna: Whatever you say!!

Finn and Asuna screamed shook the walls as acid sprayed and splattered. The relentless slashes dug deep into the caterpillar's flesh, all the way to heir cores, shattering their magic stone and sending clouds of ash dancing through the air.

Tione: Its been a long time since I've seen the captain like this...!

Tiona: Ahaha... Asuna is also going all out as well...!

Titan Alm: Aha...

Still in the process of recharging, the spirit turned her gaze towards Finn and the group in their rapid approach and unleashed a flurry of thick tentacles. Bete and the others first tiers fought them back in an effort to protect Aiz. Finn and Asuna, on the other hand, neatly chopped three of them in half. The sound of it reverberated off the walls as the three fat whips recoiled and twitched. A look of disbelief crossed the spirits face.

Titan Alm: Still, its all over.

The multicolored ring she'd been using to absorbs the magic power closed, and she returned her two great flower buds to her lower half. Then she rasied her arms, her gown shuddering with the movement.

Titan Alm: Titan Alm: Come Fire. Burn burn burn whirlpool of fire. Wall of Crimson. Howl of hellfire. Borrow the power of a gust of wind and close the world. Burning sky. Burning earth. Burning sea. Burning spring. Burning mountain. Burning life. Change everything to scorched earth and give the signal of rage and despair. The cost of the life of my loving hero. Your envoy beseeches you, Salamander. Incarnate of fire. Queen of flame.

Tiona: She's using magic again after strengthening her defense!!

Bete: Shit!

The spell was finished before they knew it, magic light swelling up around her. The heart of not only Aiz and the other first tiers, but Raul's and the other supporters in the back, as well. Then Finn jumped. Gripping his gold tip spear and grinding his teeth together, he hurled himself at the spirit like a cannonball.

Finn: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

There was a brilliant flash of golden light as Braver shot forward. Then, with a flash of his red eyes, he launched his weapon. The 'Fortia Spear' hurtled forward, puncturing the very air itself and transforming into a beam of light that rocketed straight towards the spirit. The distance between them might as well not have even existed considering the speed at which that spear traveled. It was to her in an instant.

Titan Alm: Agh...!!

The spear plunged into the spirit's face just as she was about to release her spell. It sailed past the armor of flower petals so fast it was nothing but a single point as it dove straight into her open, chanting mouth. It was a direct hit. Passing all the way through her head, the golden tip of the spear protrude out the back near the lower half of her brain stem. The spirit bent backward from equal parts shock and awe as Finn had triggered an Ignis Fatuus.

Titan Alm: ?!

Tione: Ignis Fatuss!

Tiona: Now's the time!

Bete and Tiona eliminated the remaining caterpillars and violas surrounding them, allowing the group to finally break through the teeming army. Flshy chunks of meat flew around them as a path opened up straight to the spirit.

Lefiya: Please- give me strength! Elf Ring!!

Lefiya shouted, finishing up her concurrent chanting the moment they sloughed through the monsters obstacles. Her summon burst was ready. A small, golden magic circle formed around her running feet, waiting for her next command. In a constantly changing battle such as this, she needed to be ready for anything, so she simply held her breath, siphoning more and more power into the spell as she waited for the perfect time to release. She and the rest of the party upped their speed with the flaming spirits in their sights.

Lefiya:...

From within the rising smoke, the spirit swayed, her skin charred and blackened. A single tentacle rose, curling around the spear currently skewering her throat and tugged it out with a jerk. There was a snap as the spear was broken in two. The spirit healed herself with an ignition of magic power. In only a matter of seconds, the gaping hole in her throat was filled with flesh and she smiled. Still scattering residual magic power from her auto-regeneration, she turned the golden pools of her eyes towards Finn and the others.

Titan Alm: Break through, spear of thunder! My name as an agent is Tonitrus! Avatar of Thunder, Queen of Thunder!

Tiona: A short chant?!

Tione: This isn't good!

The sight of that loaded magic gun made the eyes of every adventurer there widened in terror. Brilliant sparking beams of lightning burst forth from the midair magic circle. Time itself seemed to stop as an electric glimmer seared the adventurers face,

Titan Alm: Thunder Ray!!

The all-powerful spell, reserved for the spirits of the Ancient Times, enveloped Aiz and the others with a deafening roar.

Lefiya: Become a shield, holy grail of crushing evil!

Lefiya had to stopped it. The moment the words burst from her throat, Lefiya leaped in front of the others. The golden magic circle at her feet transformed into a circle of pure white, filled to the brim with the power to save the people she loved the most. Lefiya unleashed the ultrashort chant of her friend with a speed that surpassed that of her enemy's.

Lefiya: Dio Grail!!

A snow white, circular barrier surrounded them. Less than a second later, the two magic spell collide.

Lefiya: Gnh?!

Lefiya's body began to sink, both hands tightly gripping her staff. The massive thunder attack pummeled the round barrier. Then, just like with Riveria's and Asuna's spell earlier, there was a high pitch screech, and a crack formed across the surface. Lefiya let out a scream of anguish as the white fissure grew with every passing seconds. Aiz and the others could only watch as their field of vision went white. The spirits magic that could easily swallow them whole was fully prepared to crush the spell of the tiny elf in front of them. Lefiya's knees began to give; sparks flew as her barrier screamed. Until...

Lefiya: Miss Tiona, Miss Tione?!

Tiona: LEFIYA!!

Tione: DON"T STOP!!

Lefiya: !!!

Tiona and Tione ran past her, colliding with the barrier. Durandal halberd and great sword crossing, they slammed themselves against the white shield. They were supporting Lefiya's Dio Grail in its attempt to hold back the lightning.

Aiz: Tiona!

Asuna: Tione!

The two brave first tier adventurers used their own body as a shields, not even caring as their skin instantly scorched under the full brunt of the sparking electricity. Lefiya's knees screamed at her, so close to giving out beneath her.

Lefiya: I can do it too...

Lefiya whispered as Aiz, Asuna, Bete, and Finn stood behind her. In front of her was Tiona and Tione, blocking that omnipotent spear of thunder with their bodies. Her body ignited. Blood and magic churning, boiling, frothing within her, her azure eyes opened with an almost audible snap.

Lefiya: I CAN DO IT, TOO!!!

Titan Alm: ?!

The two spells neutralized each other. Lefiya roared as light burst from the pure-white barrier, pushing back the incoming lightning and erupting in a giant explosion. They destroyed each other, spirit and elven magic rupturing in a brilliant light storm that sent shockwaves rippling from the impact. Tiona and Tione went flying, and even Lefiya herself was sent flying back at an incredible speed. The other adventurers didn't even look back as the three girls whizzed past them but pushed forwards immediately.

Bete: NOW!!!

Bete howled as the four dashed ahead. Finn with his spear, Asuna with her accumulated water power, and Aiz with her accumulated wind power. And only the 4 of them remained. Only some 50 meters stood between them and the spirit.

Riveria: Harbinger of the end, the white snow! Blow with the wind before the twilight.

A clear ringing tune rang behind them. From the giant magic circle over two hundred meters away. Standing at the center of that flowerlike magic circle of jade was Riveria, her silver-white staff, 'Magna Alf', primed and ready. The high elf's eyes were tightly shut, her focus on nothing but the spell at hand. This was it. The most powerful spell of one of the most powerful magic user in Orario. The true ultimate spell that would take every ounce of mind she had.

Riveria: Closing light, the freezing land!

Riveria continued, her eyes closed, as Raul and the other supporters and Tsubaki continued fending off the oncoming monster army. Her words came out faster and faster as the spell of ice and frost formed on her tongue.

Riveria: Blizzard, the three severed winters- the arrival of the end. The flame will soon be released!

The jade colored magic circle already formed beneath her grew in spendor as her chant shifted towards magic of complete and total annihilation, her inferno spell.

Riveria: Creeping war, unavoidable destruction. The horn of battle sounds aloud, the cruelty of conflict will envelop all.

'Chant Connect'. By connecting her chant and increasing their length from short to super long, she can changed their effects and raise their power. It's a magic trait allowed only to two high elf princess Riveria Ljos Alf and Asuna Yuuki. Attack, defense, and healing. Three different types of magic with three different levels. The Alis she received from the Gods and Goddess for being able to use nine magic is [Nine Hell].

Riveria: Come, crimson flames, the ruthless inferno. You are the avatar of hellfire.

This was no longer her ice spell, Wynn Fimbulvetr. With each additional words of the Chant Connect, she focused even more mind, a colossal amount. The chant she wove now was a second-tier spell, the longest in her arsenal and boasting the greatest range. It was a spell that would set every enemy within the blast radius ablaze in holocaustic hellfire. The sublimation of ice into flame, short into long destructive power doubling in a spell of catastrophic proportion.

Riveria: Sweep completely, bring a close to the great war. Incinerate, Sword of Surtr - my name is Alf!

Her chant was complete as the high elf queen opened her eyes. As far, far ahead of her, a small white barrier offset the spirit lightning attack, the magic circle at Riveria's feet grew to encompass the entire battlefield. The adventurers, the army of monsters, and even the spirit itself- all of them found themselves standing upon glimmering jade radiance. Sje had found it. The creature, in the middle of that massive army, threatening her companions even now. Then she pronounced her spell.

Riveria: REA LAEVATEINN!!!

The eruption was immediate. Inferno like pyres of flaming destruction rose from the earth and burst forth from the magic circle. They incinerate everything. The monsters attacking Raul and the other supporters, the violas that approaching Lefiya, Tiona, and Tione that were on the ground. Even the spirits herself was incinerate, completely burning all of her buds and tentacles, leaving her lower half and herself.

Aiz: Riveria...

Asuna: Mother Riveria...

As Aiz and Asuna, along with Bete and Finn were surrounded by the elf queen pure magic power, the 4 of them took advantage of Riveria's assistance and propelled themselves still faster, their eyes flashing.

Titan Alm:...!

For the first time, the spirits smile vanished. Her defense was gone. 30 meters remained. Nothing but a few short moments between them and the spirits. They hurtled through that world of fire, and as the spirit look down on them, her lips tightened in rage. Long green hair flowing, she opened her mouth.

Titan Alm: Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!

And the earth responded. From beneath their feet, from deep within the lower floors themselves, a multitude of green pikes burst through the floors as though summoned by that high pitched call.

Bete and Finn: ?!?!

Bete and Finn's eyes widened in surprise, and then the two of them zoomed forward, twin blade and silver spear whirling in an attempt to bring down the wall.

Bete and Finn: Gah!

But it was no use. Their blade sank into the green flesh but neither pierced nor cut the mighty shield. The sight of them rushing at it full tilt with absolutely zero effect made even Aiz and Asuna shudder.

Bete(mind): We can't break through!

Aiz(mind): Our attack...

Finn(mind): Our only chance of winning...

Asuna(mind): Is this the end...?

They'd given the spirit a chance to cast another spell. The tables had been turned. They'd lost their once chance, and time felt like it was screeching to a halt around them. Only then... a giant whirling blade came rushing past them to collide with the massive green wall. It was an axe. The mighty axe plunged into the fleshy bulwark, cleaving a massive fissure. Before they could so much register a surprise, a certain dwarf soldier sailed past them and dove at the wall.

Gareth: Are you all talk, Finn?!

Gareth goaded, the corner of his mouth turned up in a ferocious smile as her yanked his great axe from the green tentacles and promptly plunged it back in with another zealous swing. The rift in the bulwark widened, though Bete and Finn hadn't even been able to make a dent. And then Finn smiled. Eyes still red and all rational thought supposedly wiped from his mind, he shot his comrade-in-arms a wry grin.

Finn: I believed that you'd come. Don't make me say it.

Gareth: Whatever!

Gareth guffawed before taking another whack with his axe. The resulting clout was enough to shake the very ground beneath their feet. The rift grew larger still. There was so much force behind each swing of the axe that the blade was beginning to crack. Aiz, Asuna and Bete watched in wonder as Gareth abandoned the axe and clenched a boulder-like fist.

Gareth: You're in THE WAY!!!

He punched the great green wall of tentacles and a hole opened up in the flesh barricade.

Gareth: !!!

The spirit inside moved almost instantaneously and a multitude of tentacles suddenly burst through the ground at Gareth's feet and they impaled him. But even as the red liquid poured from his mouth, the dwarf only laughed ferociously.

Gareth: TOOO SOFT!!!

His bellow reverberated off the walls. Plunging both his hand into the breach as if her weren't leaking a waterfall of blood, her tore at the tentacles.

Finn: Bete, Aiz, Asuna!!

The 4 of them dived into the opening that the dwarf created.

Titan Alm: Ngh?!

They were ten meters away now, the spirit invested every tentacles she had into intercepting their attacks. The endless giant whips came at them in a frenzy, straight towards Aiz and Asuna and the incredible wind and water power surrounding them, but Bete and Finn blocked them

Bete: Out of my way!

Finn: Burn to hell!!

Their war cries overlapped. Their armor was gone. Their bodies were riddled with wounds. But somehow they managed it. Twin blade and spear cut a single pathway.

Finn and Bete: GO!!

Asuna(mind): We made it!

Aiz(mind): And we'll take full advantage of the opening everyone made!!

They ran. Down the single path of survival they sprinted to take on the spirit. Asuna went first and then Aiz. It was just them and the spirit.

Lefiya: Ah...

The world above her was bathed in red, ember floating in the rising heat. Lefiya started up into that oversaturated world as her arms trembled to life. A searing pain ransacked her body; devoid of strength, her eyes grew haze and clouded. Weakly, she raised a bedraggled arm towards the sky.

Lefiya: Shoot... sniper of the Fairies... You are... an expert... of the bow... Penetrate arrows of absolute accuracy...

She would sing. It was the only song she had left in her. A song that she could hear, even as she waged war against that terrifying enemy so far, far away. Even if she didn't turn around she would hear it, and it would soothe her, protect her, save her as it pushed back the enemy threatening her. Just like a fairy, dancing in the forest. Like a spirit, racing to save the one she loved.

Lefiya: Arcs... Ray...

Back with Aiz and Asuna.

Asuna and Aiz: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

They leaped. Finally, the distance between them was gone. Kicking off the ground, they sailed towards the colossal frame of their opponent. Then they direct her sword, Desperate, and Lambent Light, at the main body of the spirit. Asuna went for her lower body as Aiz went for her upper body. But the spirit just laugh. She opened her mouth and it has a tiny magic circle. Making Aiz and Asuna froze.

Titan Alm: Icicle Edge!!

And as the incoming blade of ice reached them, and arrow of light appeared from nowhere, slamming into the icy pillar in front of them and diverting its path.

Asuna: Aiz!!

Asuna called out to her as the little sister responded to her big sister as Aiz and Asuna's feet connected with one another. Kicking of Asuna's feet using her wind, Aiz launched herself into the roof of the labyrinth while helping Asuna launched herself towards the spirit as Asuna unleashed her most powerful rapier moves.

Asuna: AUROS: MOTHER'S ROSARIO!!!!

It was like anything Lefiya and the other supporters, and Tsubaki had ever seen before. Like a shooting star herself as she flung and unleashed a barrage of relentless and consecutive attacks and stabs towards the spirit and giving an 11-hit of strikes. With the final strike, Orario's strongest magical swordswoman stabbed the spirits lower half and completely annihilating them. Making her way through the other side.

Asuna: AIZ!!!!

Asuna called out to her and Aiz responded to her call. Eyes still as sharp as swords, she used the momentum of her flight to travel all the way and unleashed everything.

Aiz: ARIEL MAXIMUM OUTPUT!!!

She unleashed everything. All the mind she's collected within her, everything loaded into the cannon that was her Aerial. A windstorm more powerful than a typhoon. The bloodied spirit with her lower half gone was looking at disbelief and immediately weaving together a new chant.

Titan Alm: Flash, rays of light. Tear through the darkness. Your envoy beseeches you, Lux. Incarnate of light. Queen of luminosity!

The ultrashort chant summoned a giant massive circle above her head to oppose the lone swordswoman. Aiz's gaze met that of the spirit below her, then she pointed the tip of her sword towards the ground. And all eyes were on her.

Riveria: Aiz...

Gareth: Do it...

Tiona and Tione: Go, Aiz!!

Bete: Crush her!!

Asuna: Finish it...

Finn: It's up to you, now...

Lefiya: MISS AIIIIIIIIIIIIZ!!!

Aiz: Lil Rafaga!!!

Aiz had released her storm and the spirit had finished her own spell at the same time and released it as well.

Titan Alm: Light Burst!!

Spiraling arrow of wind met massive black of light. There was a momentary pause. Then the whirling wind god blasted through the gleaming white light, eliminating it completely.

Aiz(mind): The spirits helped humanity and their heroes, but they were injured and killed within the dungeon, and they turned into monsters. You were probably one of them. Still, even then, you shouldn't exist!!

The unbreakable sword impaled the spirit from her head to her chest. A single flash of wind sliced her in half, the spiraling gale gouged out chunks of her flesh. The spirits high pitched shrieked echoed through the hall. Desperate passed all the way through, collided with the hard earth and then exploded. The wind thundering as the spirit turning instantly to ash, her magic stone shattered. Causing a huge storm of explosion. And once the trembling and the rumbling began to subsided, Tiona and the others looked up from their crouched position and saw two shadows moving in the center of the giant crater.

Asuna and Aiz:...

The young gold swordswoman saw her big sister elf slowly reaching towards her lending her shoulder supporting her to stand as the two of them made their way back to the others.

Asuna: You did well...

Aiz: All thanks to you and the others...

Both swordswoman were smiling as they've just defeated a powerful foe and everyone else couldn't hold in their tears of pure joy.

Tiona: AIZ, ASUNA!!!

Tiona came rushing towards them, ignoring all of her injuries, and Tione soon follow, and both Aiz and Asuna could only smile softly at the two Amazonian. Tiona practically leaped on them as the sister wrapped them in their arms.

Finn: Are you alright, Gareth?

Gareth: Hmph... According to a certain pallum, the only thing good about me is my durable body.

Gareth just grim at his pallum friend and next to them was Bete as he closed his eyes and laughed. Far behind them, the supporters were hugging one another with tears of relief.

Riveria: Lefiya, are you alright?

Riveria knelt down to take the magic user in her arms.

Lefiya: Lady... Riveria... is... is... Miss Aiz... Miss Asuna...?

Lefiya ask her against the high elf's chest as she directed her watery eyes upwards.

Riveria: They're fine. Your magic saved her.

Lefiya looked over to see Aiz and Asuna stumbling beneath Tiona and Tione's overwhelming embraces. Aiz and Asuna looked back at Lefiya and muttered a few words.

Aiz: Thank you...

Asuna: You saved us...

Lefiya: Ah...

Lefiya's vision blurred as it took in the sight of that smile. It was a true genuine smile from the depth of their heart. A single tears worked its way down her cheek.

Tsubaki: Goodness gracious... I was able to see something quite impressive...

The cried of victory echoed throughout the entire 59th floor. They've done it and managed to overcome another expedition. And as the adventurers raised their voices, a certain figure was watching this entire time.

Spirit: That was an impressive battle, Loki Familia...

The figure clapped her hand proud at what she just saw as she continued to look towards the blond swordswoman.

Spirit: Aria... your daughter certainly has grown... But if she keeps going at her current state, she will fall eventually. But your son on the other hand, never once let hatred get the better of him, am I right, Mio...?

The figure narrow her eyes as she continue to examine the blonde swordswoman who were celebrating with her friends and weaved a smile at them.

Spirit: But, she should be fine for now. I guess I better report to him first...

The figure then disappear into thin air with a smile on her face. Satisfied by what she had just seen and she return back to her master which is none other than Aiz's brother.

A/N: Alright, there you go. The first arc of the Danmachi Oratoria. The next arc will be the 18th floor chaos arc. The first side story I wanted to make at the first place, but decided to just make an Oratoria story. But I guess this should do for this book, and I wanted to return to my older books. And always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 1K 32
Dramione story
301K 4.9K 33
A traditional isekai story, A Boy who died from a accident, Being given a second chance in a world full of wonders, His One time luck that brought hi...
103K 2.8K 30
A soul of a boy who has amnesia wakes up in the body of a Girl after meeting a deity Updates: Whenever Best Rankings: #1 in Amid- July 5, 2022 #1 in...
24.9K 1K 27
What if a young man from Earth suddenly found himself transported into the world of Danmachi with his favorite book, the Necronomicon? This is the st...