Shudders

By Lilas___

[Yandere Demons x Reader] In the year 2134, the world was overthrown by monstrous creatures that humans l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The First Day
Chapter 2 - The Capturer
Chapter 3 - The Call
Chapter 4 - The Tests
Chapter 5 - The Deal
Chapter 6 - The Zone
Chapter 7 - The Kid
Chapter 8 - The Mistrust
Chapter 9 - The Mistrust pt. 2
Chapter 10 - The Plan
Chapter 11 - The Fake
Chapter 12 - The Grudge
Chapter 13 - The 'Date'
Chapter 14 - The Friend
Chapter 15 - The Feelings
Chapter 16 - The Fight
Chapter 17 - The Sleepover
Chapter 18 - The Sleepover pt. 2
Chapter 19 - The Emotions
Chapter 20 - The Cameras
Chapter 21 - The Hurt
Chapter 22 - The Worry
Chapter 23 - The Spurn
Chapter 24 - The Voice
Chapter 25 - The Pain
Chapter 26 - The Truth
Chapter 27 - The Reflection
Chapter 28 - The Evil
Chapter 29 - The Escape
Chapter 30 - The Outside
Chapter 31 - The Surprise
Chapter 32 - The Mall
Chapter 33 - The Confession
Chapter 34 - The Trick
Chapter 35 - The Highway
Chapter 36 - The Town
Chapter 37 - The Family
Chapter 38 - The Close Call
Chapter 39 - The Unexpected
Chapter 40 - The Brothers
Chapter 41 - The Promise
Chapter 42 - The Refusal
Chapter 43 - The Suspicion
Chapter 44 - The Wolf
Chapter 45 - The Demons
Chapter 46 - The Demons pt. 2
Chapter 47 - The Island
Chapter 48 - The Decision
Chapter 49 - The Enemies
Chapter 50 - The Fishing Trip
Chapter 51 - The Return
Chapter 52 - The Bad Feeling
Chapter 53 - The Blurs
Chapter 54 - The Snow
Chapter 55 - The Fear
Chapter 56 - The Other
Chapter 57 - The Other pt. 2
Chapter 58 - The Monster
Chapter 59 - The Past
Chapter 60 - The Past pt. 2
Chapter 62 - The Heartbreak
Chapter 63 - The Final Moment
The Bad Ending
The True Ending

Chapter 61 - The Disowned

3.9K 254 107
By Lilas___

Art by Matt Litten on VGBlogger
————————————————————

    She was in there. He could sense her in there... but now he couldn't.

    Ki stared at the door keeping him from his love with dark eyes. He knew coming here was a mistake but his mother is skilled in medicine and (Y/N) looked hurt. And with I9 and Akai still around, he didn't have time to think.

    I9 retreated soon after both Ki and Akai reached the room. It didn't even put up a fight this time, just dropped (Y/N) on the ground and carried itself up to the ceiling, disappearing into the snowy air. It released Yama from the wall before it did and Ki wasn't so pleased to see him.

    The two got into a heated argument while Akai followed the way I9 went before returning to Ki preparing to swing his tail at his brother. Of course, Akai stopped him which led to the two getting into a heated argument.

    Words were exchanged, none of them pleasant.

    Ki doesn't remember much after that. After Akai attacked him with "She doesn't love you! She thinks you're a monster!", Ki only saw red.

    During his feral rage, he must've chosen to scoop up his love and flee because Ki now has several 3rd degree burns and deep slashes on his body from fighting Akai and Yama too, the other blond soon joined to defend his brother from Ki. It was a two against one and Ki wasn't going to let them take (Y/N) so he grabbed her and teleported out of there. A good distance away from the unfinished building they were previously in.

    He's not sure where the twins are, nor does he care. All he's concerned about is getting his love back from his mother, who keeps denying him entrance into the room.

    He growled as he could only sense his mother in there. She did something. He knows it.

    Ki rose up from a crate he was sitting on and began stomping over to the room for the 7th time. And yet again, Salem and Memphis, his mother's guards/close friends stopped him before he could even touch the door.

    Salem was short and curvy with red skin, deep black hair that messily fell to her waist, and bright yellow eyes that can burn a hole through you. She's bossy, stuck up, and well respected in their little group because she was around since the start along with her brother Memphis. Salem was a bitch to Ki, the two never got along but she's considered Ki's aunt in a way by his mother. Memphis on the other hand was similar to his sister except he was taller, buffer, and couldn't speak. He doesn't show emotion but follows Ki's mother like a soldier or as Ki puts it, a weakling. Memphis had red skin like Salem and black hair too but his was more like spiky fur on top of his featureless face. He had no eyes so he relied on every other sense to survive. He was Ki's uncle but like his aunt, he hated him all the same.

    Salem lifted up her hand and Ki could feel his body stop in his tracks. The woman was like Yama, able to manipulate anything and everything. It honestly got on his nerves. "Kaiden this is the last time I'm gonna tell you this. The girl is fine, Edith is good at what she does!"

"Let me through, Salem..." he growled.

    He could see Memphis turn his bulky head towards him. Salem rolled her eyes and pushed Ki back onto the crate with her ability. "You don't want your mother accidentally hurting her because you're too impatient, do you?"

    It's been almost 3 hours since he came here and Edith was taking way too long! Ki stood up again and smashed the crate with his tail with all his might, sending wood and metal flying everywhere. "Tell her to come out here right now! I'm sick of the waiting!"

     Memphis got defensive by this but Salem placed a hand on her brother's arm, calming him down. "She'll come out when she comes out, you ungrateful shi-"

    The door to the room opened up and out came the demon Ki wanted to see. Edith closed the door behind her, took a breath and slowly turned around to meet the angered white eyes of her son. Both demons watched each other closely and creating an intense air that made Salem move herself and her brother out of the way. She tsked at the behavior of her nephew. After 50 years of not seeing his family, this is the greeting they get? He didn't even bother to say hi to his own mother.

    Edith sighed disappointedly at Ki. "What's wrong, son?" She asked calmly.

"You know what's wrong." He growled and marched up to her face. The two were at the same height, both tall and intimidating. "Let me see her."

"She's resting. I won't let you disturb her."

"I don't care! She's mine and I can see her whenever I want!"

    Edith worriedly stared into Ki's eyes. She's never seen him so obsessed about anything before. (Y/N) did explain to her how she was kind to him during their first time meeting, that must be why he's this dead set on her. This was starting to make her upset. Edith has done nothing but give her son love and kindness his whole life even after all the bad deeds he has done. All the fights, the arguments, even the death of her husband. She ignored all of that and continued to love him as the mother she is... and this is the thanks she gets? His hatred?

"Kaiden. You don't own that girl. She's her own person and you need to respect that. She's been through too much already..."

    Ki felt offended by this. "I don't own her? I risked my life for her! I took bullets and bled for her so I should be able to call her mine!"

    He lowered his tone and stood taller than his mother, forcing her to take a step back from his towering form. "And you're keeping what's mine away from me."

     Salem was getting ticked by how Ki was treating his mother. It's one thing to treat your aunt and uncle like crap, but not the woman who gave you life. Salem rolled up her leather sleeves and went to go straighten the boy out but Edith saw this and held a hand out to stop her.

"Edith, let me teach the kid a lesson! He's clearly being disrespectful!"

"This is between me and him, Salem." Edith didn't break eye contact from her son. She wasn't afraid of him.

    Unfortunately, her son could tell that she was stalling. If (Y/N) wasn't in there, why keep him from entering... He knew what she was doing. "She's gone, isn't she?"

     Edith didn't answer which said everything he needed to know. "You helped her escape. I should've known not to trust my bitch of a mother."

"Kaiden!" Salem yelled but Edith prevented her from coming any closer again.

    The mother looked down and took in a deep breath. "I love you Kaiden... but I won't allow you to hurt her again. This isn't what your father and I wanted you to be."

"Move!" Ki had enough and grabbed his mother by her shoulders. Edith didn't waste a second to maneuver her way out of his grip and blast a portal into his body which sent him flying across the room into the cement wall. The blast took the air out of Ki's lungs but he wasn't out of the fight yet. He wasn't going to waste his time fighting his so-called family so he did the quickest way to get rid of them. He focus on his aunt and uncle first and created a portal to teleport them into waterways below them before they can attack him. He knew that they'll either drown or be swept away by the current, as long as they weren't here, he didn't care.

    He went to do the same to his mother but she saw this trick and jumped away just in time. Ki rose to his feet just as she went to swing her knife like fingers at him and swung his tail into her side. He would've stabbed her in the gut if she didn't break his spikes off with a quick portal that she also used to blast him away with.

    Ki yelled and flew into a pillar from the blast. He landed on his side and felt a few of his ribs break from the impact before falling onto the dirty floor.

     Edith huffed before dropping her arms to her side. She didn't want to fight her son, this wasn't how she thought their relationship would go...

"Kaiden, we both know that you won't beat me. Everything you know is what me and your father taught you. I can't bear to hurt my child..." Edith pleaded while Ki propped himself up with his arms.

"She's scared of you! She begged me not to let you follow her!"

"I don't care..." Ki grumbled as he pushed himself off the floor despite his ribs paining him. "She's mine... not Akai's, not I9's! Mine!"

     Ki took advantage of his mother's defenseless state and created two portals around her neck. Edith froze up and felt the icy chills of the portals on her skin. One wrong move and her head will be sliced clean off. "Kaiden..."

"Don't call me that." He growled as he pushed himself off the pillar and stumbled to the room that he wasn't allowed in.

"Kaiden just stop..." Edith pleaded. If he goes into that room, he'll know where (Y/N) escaped to. All he has to do is follow her scent. If she hasn't reached the theatre yet, he'll catch her. "Look what this obsession is doing to you!"

"Shut up." Ki looked at the handle but chose to bust the door down with his tail.

"Don't!" Edith yelled but it was too late. Ki saw the empty room, the haphazardly hidden sewer gate, and the scent of his love going through it.

     He felt betrayed, furious, sad... so many emotions flowed through him that they pained him. He turned his head to his mother just enough to see her from his peripheral vision. The dark look he had reminded her of his father... but his father knew when to calm down.

"I should cut your fucking head off."

     A moment of silence followed suit. Edith didn't know what to say. Everything she did, her whole life led up to what? Being killed by her own son? Her white eyes fell to the ground while feeling Ki's intense glare hit her like a brick. "This isn't you, Kaiden. This isn't my son." She whispered to herself.

    Ki watched as she closed her eyes and began focusing on something. He narrowed his, she was about to do something. His mother never gives up easily.

"Goodbye, mother..."

    Edith opened her white eyes and looked at her son- no, the demon in front of her. "Goodbye Kaiden."

    Before Ki could end her life in a second, multiple portals appeared around them. Almost ten and each one had a member of the group come out of them, even Ki's aunt and uncle he teleported away but somehow his mother managed to bring them back. Ki was so surprised that he accidentally released his mother from his two portals. She rubbed her neck and looked at her group with an indifferent look. She pointed a sharp finger at her son and without another word, she began walking away. Leaving her members to take care of the demon she called her son.

    Ki, seeing that he was no match for almost twelve enemies, had to flee. Teleporting through the many halls of the sewers while being chased out by his old family.

    Edith stayed back alone to collect herself. She knew that'll be the last time she ever sees her son.

    And strangely, it felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Protector By Golden

General Fiction

216K 11.3K 26
An angel falls from the heavens in search of a soul to care for and happens upon a young girl by the name of Y/N. Upon first meeting the child, the a...
61.2K 2.1K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
95.5K 8.4K 69
[Tsundere and Yandere Demons x Reader] A world where demons and humans can live amongst each other. A dream that started with the Zones and...
280K 15.2K 51
↳ ❝ [ 不幸な ] ❞ ━ yandere muzan kibutsuji x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl from the present gets transported into the world...