Welcome To Freddy's [High Sch...

By Red8ear

Ş̵̧̹͔̞̍̈́ȧ̵͍̥̉͜v̷̛͎̐͗̄͘͝e̷̠͓͗̈́̏͠ ̷͖̤̋̑͒ů̵̮̺̬̉͑͆ŝ̴̛̯̼̼͙̖̼͚̌̏ ̴̠͔̑̍̄p̶̯͍̥̮͂͜l̸̨̙̮͉̦̟̀̅͋̔͐̅͂͠e̸̹̟̹̰͊̀͌͝a̶̩̱̽s... More

Fnaf Souls
Happy birthday
Bio Flashback: Freddy Fazbear's pizza
Bio Flashback: Fredbear's family diner
Withereds appearance
Scott accurate designs
First appearance
𝙰𝚛𝚌 𝟷 𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷: My last call
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟸: Cat and mouse chase
Guess who
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟹: Repair withered Yellow Bear
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟺: Do robots blend in?
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟻: Repair foxy
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟼: The mask
Toy animatronics/phantoms
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟽: Springlock
Springtrap gallery
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟾: Repair Freddy
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟿: Asia
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟶: Immortals death
There was never just one
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟷: Max Quarta
Silver eyes
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟸: Unshackled
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟹: Investigation
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟹.𝟻: Investigation
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟺: 1 on 1
Fnaf Movie
Yeah thats alot
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟼: Games
Christmas Eve Edit
Merry Christmas edit
Nightmare animatronics
Nightmare animatronics pt.2 Extras
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟽: Never alone
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟾: Run little red
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟿: How can I die?
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟸𝟶: Case
𝙰𝚛𝚌 𝟷 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐: A meeting between sides
Final thoughts
Character ideas
Your ideas have been implementing
New Characters

𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟻: Breaking minds

203 1 2
By Red8ear

I reused my original fnaf book chapter for this because the original was so good I had to use it again.

Rias was in the ORC room and was handling papers she was getting stressed out so she threw the papers on the ground. "This shit is pissing me off." She mumbles to herself.

Everyone was in classes today so she decided to just do the work once she had help around. "I'll just go for a walk." She gets up from her office desk and leaves the room as she was leaving the feeling of dread and discomfort overwhelmed her.

Rias: why doesn't this feel right.

Rias exits the ORC club and continued to walk then she remembered she forgot her bag in the office.

Rias: oh that's right I go- wait why can't I stop walking.

She kept walking and walking and walking walking and walking and walking walking and walking and walking....

....
....
....
....
....
....

Rias:...

She stares blankly as her eyes turn black.

A shadow watches Rias from afar. "I know this girl is the person I've been looking for. Someone to end all of this misery that's been going on for to long now. From now, all the way to the present." Said the shadowy entity.

"911, what's your emergency?" The sounds of people screaming is heard as a panicked woman was on the phone calling.

"Send someone to Fredbear's family diner immediately!"

"What seems to be the problem ma'am?"

"Some kids threw another kid into the animatronics mouth, it crushed his head, there's so much blood! Please hurry!"

"Units are on the way ma'am please stand by."

Police vehicles and paramedics rushed down the streets sirens blaring.

Rias was in the ORC room and was handling papers she was getting stressed out so she threw the papers on the ground. "This shit is pissing me off." She mumbles to herself.

Everyone was in classes today so she decided to just do the work once she had help around. "I'll just go for a walk." She gets up from her office desk and leaves the room as she was leaving the feeling of dread and discomfort overwhelmed her.

Rias: why doesn't this feel right.

Rias exits the ORC club and continued to walk then she remembered she forgot her bag in the office. "I'll go get it later." She continued walking as she hummed down the halls when all of the sudden the speaker for the announcements turn on.

"We are in lockdown. I repeat we are in lockdown. You better get to your class rias... or you'll parish like the others."

Rias: let them die.... Hehehe...

She starts laughing manically as tears fall down her face as she falls to her knees she reaches behind her back and she pulls out a pistol and she aims it at her head.

Rias: look away if your squeamish.

She pulls the trigger and a loud bang echos through the halls of the school her brain matter and chunks of her skull flew across the hall as crimson blood leaked out of her head.

She was dead, Good. She's dead, Good. She's dead, Good. She's dead, Good. She's dead, Good.

"Fuck, fuck!"

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't fucking touch him!"

"I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking sorry dad!"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT MICHAEL!"

Rias was in the ORC room and was handling papers she was getting stressed out so she threw the papers on the ground. "This shit is pissing me off." She mumbles to herself.

Everyone was in classes today so she decided to just do the work once she had help around. "I'll just go for a walk." She gets up from her office desk and leaves the room as she was leaving the feeling of dread and discomfort overwhelmed her.

Rias: why doesn't this feel right.

Rias exits the ORC club and continued to walk then she remembered she forgot her bag in the office. "I'll go get it later." She continued walking as she hummed down the halls when all of the sudden the speaker for the announcements turn on.

"We are in lockdown. I repeat we are in lockdown."

Rias: oh god. What's going on?- wait did I say god....

...
...
...
...
...

"You have sinned, rias. You know what you must do."

She grabbed a knife and slit her throat open
She smiled while doing it enjoying every second of it.

...
...
...
...

Rias exits the ORC club and continued to walk then she remembered she forgot her bag in the office. "I'll go get it later." She continued walking as she hummed down the halls when all of the sudden the speaker for the announcements turn on.

"We are in lockdown. I repeat we are in lockdown."

Rias: better get to sona. I can wait there until this is over.

She ran to the counselor room and opened the door she then was greeted with all of them dead and in fazbear suits rias vomited she couldn't believe her eyes.

Rias: WHAT THE HELL! NO! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!

Rias's hair begins to lift into the hair as her destructive aura surrounded her turning the entire room red. "I'm going to kill them!" she turned to leave and opened the door and was surprised when she ended up inside the ORC club. "How is this possible?" She questioned.

Koneko: what's happening? why are we in lockdown?

Rias: how did I get here?!

Rias looked at behind her and saw that the entrance to the ORC club was gone. "Aww, this poor thing seems to be so confused. I think she saw her friends dead." Issei said in a sinister voice.

Akeno: oh, really? That's to bad.

Rias looks at her peerage worried. "Someone tell me what's going on." She looks at kiba and he summons one of his swords and smirks.

Kiba: why president, isn't it obvious, this is a crime scene... and your the victim.

Rias: wha-

Kiba dashes forward and stabs Rias through the chest kiba then takes the sword out and that's when issei comes out from behind and does a spin kick knocking Rias across the room and smashing into a table.

Rias: STOP! PLEASE!

Koneko grabbed a knife and stabs Rias in the leg repeatedly until her leg is chopped off. "AHGH!" She screamed in pain she didn't know why her friends were doing this to her.

Rias: please stop! Please...

Her tears fell on the floor as Akeno kicked her across the room.

Rias: why... WHY!

Koneko walked up to without saying a word and twisted her head around Rias fell on the floor dead.

Cop: Paramedics are here! Stand back, don't touch the kid! Hey, I said don't fucking touch him!

Dispatch: 26-1st, what the hell is going on?

Cop: Dispatch, the crowd is trying to pull the kid out the jaws by force!

Paramedic: Holy Christ it crushed his fucking head!

Cop through radio: what the fuck is going on?

Paramedic: the entire front part of the kids head is crushed!

Dispatch: we've got 27-2-10. The kid has his head crushed by an animatronic.

Female cop through radio: I'm almost at the place.

Male cop through radio: good lord their so many cars...

Male cop through radio: dispatch we need more paramedics here!

Dispatch: three more are on the way.

"We are in lockdown. I repeat we are in lockdown."

Rias: better get to sona. I can wait there until this is over.

She ran to the counselor room and opened the door she then was greeted with all of them dead and in fazbear suits rias vomited she couldn't believe her eyes.

Rias: WHAT THE HELL! NO! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!

Rias's hair begins to lift into the hair as her destructive aura surrounded her turning the entire room red. "I'm going to kill them!" she turned to leave and opened the door and was surprised when she ended up inside the ORC club. "How is this possible?" She questioned.

Koneko: what's happening? why are we in lockdown?

Rias: I don't know.

Freddy came out of the darkness looking different.

He jumped towards kiba and landed next to him he then grabbed kiba and snapped his neck

Foxy came from behind and stabbed koneko in the head her eyes roll to the back of her head and she fell to the floor.

Rias: NO!

Rias went to attack but Freddy grabbed her and punched her in the stomach and Rias got thrown as he tumbled the door and somehow was outside the school with everyone looking at her.

Everyone: KILL HER! KILL HER!

They chanted these words making rias scared for her life. "This can't be right." She looks up and sees Bonnie walking towards her with a Freddy mask in his hands.

He slams the mask on her head and her eyes pop out of her sockets and blood covers the mask she then falls to the ground her vision going dark until she wakes but.. it's different she's in the pizzeria and inside of a Freddy suit.

The animatronics looked at her like she was the most evilest thing on earth they had rage in there eyes golden Freddy and puppet were infront of her just staring.

"Jesus Christ there's so much blood."

Cop: Mr Emily, we need you to step back.

"This can't be happening!"

Female paramedic: send someone here! We cannot get his head off! We need fucking help here!

Cop: everyone, remain calm! Damn it!

Dispatch: 522-523. Status report. Over.

[Garbled With Static] "we've got a little boy.... Missing his frontal lobe."

Dispatch: 10-1 did not copy.

"We've got a kid, head completely crushed, blood is coming from everywhere. Minced frontal lobe poured down to the mechanical parts of Fredbear, locking the whole mechanism. Someone get one of the workers over here so we can pry this thing open!"

"Yeah I work here, I'm actually the owner Henry Emily. Let me help."

Paramedic: just do it.

"I'll use the hand crank to get him off, then you guys pull him out."

Paramedic: we've got the kid out! Someone prep the tracheotomy kit! He still has a pulse thank the lords!

Male cop: glad you can make it, April.

Female cop: I drove as fast as I could.

Male cop: well prepare your stomach, your about to see some gruesome things.

Paramedic: he's flat lining we're losing him!

Female paramedic: he's losing to much blood!

Paramedic: get him stabilized!

"Micheal he's fucking dead! He's fucking dead and it's all your fault!"

"I'm sorry!"

"You are not my fucking son anymore! I am disowning you! YOU HERE ME BOY, YOUR FUCKING DONE!"

William: CHRIS!

"You greedy bastard. You made Micheal do that, Mr afton. Your son is dead because of you. You forged security footage to cover up your actions. Your horrible, horrible actions. You murdered the wrong kid, and I will make sure you suffer for everything you've done."

"̴̺̅Í̸̡̖ ̵̳̈̐ẵ̷̡͍̪̣͝m̸̲͔͊̍ ̸̪̘̹͋̃ţ̴͓̲̪̈́̍͝h̷͎̹̪̑̅̅̐é̷̹͆̔̍ ̶̝͑̽̑̔o̷̰͛̅̂͂n̷̡͙̲̂̏̂é̴̡͌̉̀ ̶̜̎͛y̸͈̅o̴̥̭͚̔̚u̵͈̐̚ ̶͓̀͂s̵̗̝͠h̶̺̤̎͐o̵̹̝͍̔́u̷̲͠ĺ̸̩̜͂d̴͔̤̠̙̉n̷̡̲͍͓̈̇͊'̶̛̪͈̯̣̎t̷̨̞̠̉̎ ̴͕̩̔̌̓̂͜h̴̜̹̤͒ͅą̴̺̟͉̍̒͗̕v̶̪͍͑̂̅̓e̴̩̠̘̓̓ ̸̻̥̫̘͋k̴̹̈́̔i̴͖͕̒̈ĺ̸̡͚̳̍l̵̩̯̗̏͜.̷͍̍̍̀"̸̨̜̪̪̑̓̏

"I later on lost my life in the hospital. I was far to gone to try saving... but she was there to comfort me,  and she gave me a second chance. I happily took it."

"I was scared at first, but now I know I can't leave and have grown used to this. Dad if I could do one thing it is to be with you again, even after all that you've done... I still love you... I miss you dad. I miss mom... I miss Elizabeth... I miss Michael..."

Rias opens her eyes and looks around to see she's on a tile floor. "Where am I now?" She gets up and looks around she then looks back and sees the stage.

Rias: WHAT THE FUCK!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 1.1K 50
This a chainsaw man x highschool dxd crossover. Follow y/n as he tries to understand this new world as he strives to become the strongest being in th...
760K 11.6K 48
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE AND REBORN AS A STEPPING STONE OF THE PROTAGONIST AND HOW WILL YOU CHANGE YOUR DESTINY 1st dxd 1 st devil 1 st rias 1 st h...
14.6K 473 5
Y/n L/n is a young high school boy indebted to the Yakuza because his father passed away leaving a tremendous amount of debt. After being told how he...
21.1K 282 17
Save me... no them... You can't.