Shudders

By Lilas___

[Yandere Demons x Reader] In the year 2134, the world was overthrown by monstrous creatures that humans l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The First Day
Chapter 2 - The Capturer
Chapter 3 - The Call
Chapter 4 - The Tests
Chapter 5 - The Deal
Chapter 6 - The Zone
Chapter 7 - The Kid
Chapter 8 - The Mistrust
Chapter 9 - The Mistrust pt. 2
Chapter 10 - The Plan
Chapter 11 - The Fake
Chapter 12 - The Grudge
Chapter 13 - The 'Date'
Chapter 14 - The Friend
Chapter 15 - The Feelings
Chapter 16 - The Fight
Chapter 17 - The Sleepover
Chapter 18 - The Sleepover pt. 2
Chapter 19 - The Emotions
Chapter 20 - The Cameras
Chapter 21 - The Hurt
Chapter 22 - The Worry
Chapter 23 - The Spurn
Chapter 24 - The Voice
Chapter 25 - The Pain
Chapter 26 - The Truth
Chapter 27 - The Reflection
Chapter 28 - The Evil
Chapter 29 - The Escape
Chapter 30 - The Outside
Chapter 31 - The Surprise
Chapter 32 - The Mall
Chapter 33 - The Confession
Chapter 34 - The Trick
Chapter 35 - The Highway
Chapter 36 - The Town
Chapter 37 - The Family
Chapter 38 - The Close Call
Chapter 39 - The Unexpected
Chapter 40 - The Brothers
Chapter 41 - The Promise
Chapter 42 - The Refusal
Chapter 43 - The Suspicion
Chapter 44 - The Wolf
Chapter 45 - The Demons
Chapter 46 - The Demons pt. 2
Chapter 47 - The Island
Chapter 48 - The Decision
Chapter 49 - The Enemies
Chapter 50 - The Fishing Trip
Chapter 51 - The Return
Chapter 52 - The Bad Feeling
Chapter 53 - The Blurs
Chapter 54 - The Snow
Chapter 55 - The Fear
Chapter 57 - The Other pt. 2
Chapter 58 - The Monster
Chapter 59 - The Past
Chapter 60 - The Past pt. 2
Chapter 61 - The Disowned
Chapter 62 - The Heartbreak
Chapter 63 - The Final Moment
The Bad Ending
The True Ending

Chapter 56 - The Other

4.3K 262 333
By Lilas___

    It didn't take the small group long to find a place to rest for a bit. Or in (Y/N)'s case, a place to keep her locked up.

    She didn't get to see what kind of building the two demons decided to stay in. She was immediately pulled from the truck, tossed over Akai's shoulders, and pushed into a storage room of some sort with a fire going and locked inside. That was over an hour ago.

    They put her in there so that she won't try to "leave them" again. She believes that they don't trust her being able to free roam after her last stunt, so they found a secluded room with no windows and no other doors to keep her in until they leave the next morning. Even though the room was tall, dark, and creepy looking, at least she gets to be by herself for a bit. She even pulled out some meat from her backpack and cooked it over the small bonfire Akai had made her.

     Her back was still sore and her face still stung from their actions so she decided to lay down on some boxes she had pushed near the fire. She hated this. She hated them. So much.

    As she lay there, she looked up at the ceiling above. The tarps that were used to act as a ceiling were ripped and exposed the dark grey sky. Some snowflakes trickled down through the tears but not as much as earlier. Maybe the blizzard was calming down? (Y/N) sighed before sitting up and grabbing her backpack that lay on the floor. This bag has taken a lot of beatings since she came above ground and she silently thanked it for holding out this long. Who knows what she'll do if it broke or was misplaced.

    Looking inside, (Y/N) moved the container of food aside and saw the piece of paper Fate had given her. She hasn't looked at it yet and wondered what it was. She pulled it out and unfolded it, seeing that it was a map. The Outsiders island was a small dot directly in the middle and the area around it must've been for miles. There were small scribbles of buildings so that represented the city, a long red line that represented the highways, blue for any body of water, and dark green for dome like shapes that were stretched out from each other. Looking closer, (Y/N) learned that these domes were the Zones. She gasped and immediately tried to find all of them but only found three. Zone 10, 11, and 12.

    Zone 10 was far out into the countryside near a small town called 'Pickers'. Zone 11 was closer to the city but situated somewhere near a bunch of large buildings. She guessed those were factories. And lastly, Zone 12 was on the far outskirts of the city near what the map describes as a train yard. (Y/N) didn't know how far into the city she was but judging by how massive it is, it would take her some time to make her way back to Zone 12.

    Considering the obstacles too, demons, the terrain, her food supply, Ki, Akai, and I9, it'll take her weeks, maybe even months. And the further she is taken towards the countryside, the more of a distance is created. It'll be a challenge but she would rather be on her own than with any more demons like the three she's familiar with.

"If I were to leave now..." she whispered.

"You'll go where?"

    Her eyes widened.

    Meanwhile with the demons, after Ki and Akai locked (Y/N) up, the two didn't bother staying near each other. They both went off to different parts of the building that was near to (Y/N)'s room. Far away from each other but close enough to grab her in case anything happens.

    They were in some sort of small mall with only two floors and a few stores. It must've been a work in progress when demons first arrived since there were still building equipment, unfinished stores, and crates everywhere.

    Akai was situated on the second floor balcony laying flat on his back with a leg hanging over the edge. He was directly above the door leading to (Y/N) and could easily hop down at a moment's notice. He's not sure where Ki went but right now, he wasn't focused on that.

    He was focused on trying to calm the fuck down.

    Thinking about how his girl purposely got the Capturers' attention, which could've led to him getting caught or possibly killed and her getting taken away, he tried his best not to do much worse to the girl but it was enough to teach her lesson about going against them. The thought of all his efforts to keep her with him going to waste in a single second because of her pissed him off greatly. He felt like she didn't appreciate him. Like she didn't care about everything he's been doing for her. She obviously needed to be punished in some way for her ungratefulness towards him but he has to stay focused on keeping her safe.

    Akai has never loved anyone as much as he loves (Y/N).

    Scratch that- he's never loved anyone in his entire life. He doesn't have any family besides his brother and Akai hates him to his core. He's never had any friends, preferring to be a lone wolf than grouped up with a bunch of idiots. The chicks he has been with were only one time things then he just threw them away and went on about his life, they didn't deserve any more of his time. Akai has never experienced love in his many years of living. Lust... but not love.

    Then a human had to come along and change all of that...

"I'll be damned if she tries to leave me after all of this." He muttered to himself while throwing fireballs at a group of mannequins in a store window. This was the first time he's ever experienced such strong feelings towards someone enough to say that he loves them. He deserves her and she's meant to be his girl, no questions asked. If she needs to be taught this then so be it! "This is what she gets for making me fall for her."

    He flung a fireball and it hit its intended target's head, exploding on impact that sent pieces of the poor plastic model everywhere.

    The demon got up to find more things to take his anger out on when he heard a whisper down the hall to his left. A faint whisper but loud enough to make him stop in the tracks.

"Akai~."

    He turned his head and squinted his eyes in the direction of the whisper. The hall was dark and illuminated by the darkening winter sunset shining through the glass roof. That... whisper sounded a little familiar.

"Akai, come here~."

"The fuck? (Y/N)?" Did she manage to get out of the room?! But he's directly above her, he would've heard her if she did.

    To confirm his suspicions, a head poked out from around the corner down the hall. From where he stood, he could see messy (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and that happy smile his girl used to wear all the time back in the labs. She smiled at him and playfully gestured him to come closer. When he didn't move, still confused about how she got out, (Y/N) moved out a bit and started unzipping her coat while observing Akai's body up and down. Her eyes relaxed and she bit her lip and slowly allowed her coat to fall before making strong eye contact with the now lustful demon who enjoyed every bit of that a little too much.

"You said you were going to warm me up, right?~" (Y/N) teased as she turned on her heel and walked off into the next hall. "You should keep your promises.~"

    Akai bit his lip as his eyes turned completely red and his breathing got heavy. Taking a glance around him in search of 'Sir Quiet', he started stomping in the direction that his girl had went in while wrestling with the shirt he has on. 'This is a dangerous game you're playing girl.'

    He didn't give her permission to leave the room or to copy his flirting style, now she needs to be punished not once, but twice...

    As for Ki, he was in an unfinished cafeteria trying to get his mind off of his love for a bit. But no matter what he did or how much he tried, she was always on his mind.

    From when he wakes up to falling asleep, all he saw was her angelic face that he just wanted to kiss and treasure with him forever. He wanted to protect her from all the dangers this world had to offer, have her depend on him and only him for everything, he wanted to hear her call him her love, explore every inch of her intoxicating body, spend an eternity with her, steal things for her, kill for her, die for her, he wanted to do everything and anything for her!

    But she wouldn't do the same for him...

    It felt like (Y/N) was meant to be with him, Ki believed that it was destiny for them to be together. If there was even a God or Goddess up in the sky, then this was their plan all along. For Ki to stumble upon those Capturers, be taken straight into (Y/N)'s arms, and claim her as his. But she wasn't following the plan!

     She must not realize that they're meant to be together... She must not realize her true feelings for him... She must be confused!

    Ki was sitting down on a countertop to a burger place when this realization struck him.

    (Y/N) was confused!

    She was human after all and from what Ki has learned about humans from his old group, they tend to have mixed thoughts. Never truly deciding on anything and always disliking changes. (Y/N) must know that she loves him but she's unsure. She's never been with a demon before and that kind of change may be confusing her! That's why she won't show her true feelings!

    Ki has to make her think differently! She needs to know about their destiny together and then once she understands, she'll be all his!

    His white eyes widened with determination to make this happen. He hopped off the counter and began heading in the direction of the room his love was locked in. He'll do everything in his power to make her come to her senses, and if she doesn't...

    Ki gripped his hands together at the thought of her still not understanding.

     If she doesn't come to her senses..., he'll just have to make her...

"Ki!"

    The demon froze at the rushed whisper directly behind him. He knows that voice anywhere and it confused him. His eyes looked up at the door in the distance... where she should be?

"Ki! I- I don't want to be alone!" She whispered again like she was afraid of something?

    He slowly turned around and saw the girl's legs before moving up to her face. (Y/N) looked nervous, she was hugging herself and looking around the dark cafeteria before settling her eyes on him.

    The demon stared at her for some time until he finally spoke. "You're supposed to be in your room."

"I know! It's just... I got scared being alone. It's dark and cold and I just wanted to be around you." (Y/N) dropped her arms and stared nervously at her intertwined hands. "I feel safer around you. I hope you're... not still mad at me..."

    She took a step back and avoided looking Ki in the eyes. She was... ashamed? He should be mad that she disobeyed him and left the room but... she looked so vulnerable.

    She needed his presence to feel safe and secure. She needed him to protect her. Euphoric couldn't even describe the emotions Ki was feeling.

    (Y/N) looked up at him again with the most innocent eyes that made Ki go soft all over again. "Can we... get away from here? Just us, not Akai."

    Ki couldn't hold back the smile that grew on his face and the deep purrs that vibrated through the air. He started walking towards the girl and kept his eyes on hers the whole time, not noticing that they looked more yellow than normal. "Let's get away from here. I'll find us somewhere safe. You won't have to be scared anymore."

"While I was trying to find you, I found a good place for us! Follow me!"

    (Y/N) didn't wait for Ki to reach her, instead, she turned around and ran off deeper into the unfinished building. He watched her go before taking off after her.

    But... why was she running?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 83 3
First Yandere Book. Don't get your hopes up. (Heavily descriptive. Might be boring for those who wants to get to the action sooner) (Side Project. Li...
4.5K 207 8
Where a girl from 2024 gets sucked into a simulator where her favorite anime characters are in. (might have slow updates loll)
657K 10.1K 46
Hello, this is my first story. I don't own demon slayer or Any photos or videos I use in this story the credit goes to their rightful owners (English...
1.6M 94.7K 104
The Readers Choice Awards 2018 Winner - General Fiction Genre Cankerfell Tunnels, a place where people travel to gain fame and wealth, yet every sing...