His Obsession [DISCONTINUED]

By StreamLilDurk

Another book by StreamLilDurk. (2022) More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.

8.

10.9K 477 135
By StreamLilDurk

Atlanta, Georgia
888 - ᴀ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ғᴏʀ ʙʟᴇssɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ's ʟɪғᴇ.
___________________________

"Aye Mai, I'm leavin'! Ima text you!" Meech called out to Mai as she was in the bathroom taking a shower the next morning.

It was Saturday and around ten in the morning. Meech didn't want to sit on his ass all day although, he knew he wouldn't mind because he would be with Mai.

"Okay, be safe!" He heard her yell back as he grabbed his gun and phone from her dresser. Making his way to the living room, he pulled out six-hundred dollars from his pocket and tucked it into her couch cushion before dipping out of the apartment.

Although she might not have needed the money, he remembered her saying she had siblings. With siblings, Thanksgiving was always expensive. He just wanted to make sure she was good. Ever since Meech was young, he always had the mindset that he needed to take care of people. He took care of his mother, his little sister, Deedra—he couldn't help but to think about taking care of Mai although she had an amazing career ahead of her.

Making his way out of the complex to his vehicle, Meech hopped in the driver's seat started driving to Deedra's house. He blasted Chastised by Lil Baby and sparked up a fat blunt. He knew Deedra was going have some shit to say about him ducking her calls. He didn't give a fuck about how she was going to feel but he wanted to be high while getting yelled at.

After about twenty-five minutes of driving, he was walking into the house after parking his ride, "Dee!" He called out as he closed and locked the door behind him. Turning around, he saw Deedra strutted down the stairs in nothing but a black bra and pantie lingerie set.

"Hey baby." She said seductively with a smile. Her hair was freshly finger-curled by Anasia and Deedra had beat her face. She loved nude beats.

"You missed me, Dee?" Meech smiled a little at the sight. Once she was down the steps, she wrapped her arms around his neck and stood on the tip of her toes.

"Of course, baby." She started kissing his neck leaving trails of Ruby Woo Mac lipstick all over. Deedra started to suck on his neck but he quickly snatched away causing her to react immediately, "What the fuck, Meech?!"

"You ain't ever suck on my neck. Why you doin' that shit now?" Meech mugged her a little, wiping his neck a bit.

"Fuck you got another bitch? You don't want her to see a few hickies?" She snatched his arms from around him, folding them over her chest.

"I ain't got shit." He lied as he moved around her, looking around the place. Meech didn't want Mai to see hickies on his neck. He didn't even like hickies.

"Then where were you that you couldn't answer my calls?" Her voice was laced with anger, "What if somethin' was fuckin' happening?"

"Yo' ass would've texted and said that. You ain't." Meech scratched the back of his head, "I ain't got time for arguin', I'm finna go to my crib."

"You ain't going nowhere till you give me some fucking explanations!" She made her way towards him and pushed her finger into his chest, "You always treating me like I'm some fucking side bitch! Your mama don't even like me and I don't know why! I bet she like any other bitch you bring up in there!" She was now hitting all over Meech's chest as tears slid down her cheeks ruining her makeup beat for him.

"Dee, calm down." Meech grabbed her arms and held her in a hug as she softly cried into his hoodie, "I don't want you acting like this. I ain't treating you like nothing, I love you Dee." He planted a kiss on her forehead. His situation was fucked up. He was lying to two girls: Deedra and Mai. It was obvious he cared about Mai more than Deedra but loved Deedra more than Mai.

"I love you too." Deedra sniffled as she lifted her head up to face him, "But I don't understand...why you telling June and nem we not together?"

"Dee, we ain't together..." He let go of her feeling stressed. It was becoming repetitive. He had to constantly remind her they weren't together. He didn't do relationships and she knew that.

"If we ain't together, what's the point of you checking up on me, fucking me, kissing me? Like, you're using me." She wiped a few stray tears.

"Yo' ass bouta' piss me off." He licked over his lips, growing more irritated than usual, "How the fuck I'm using you? I got you this crib, that muhfuckin' ride outside, the clothes on your back, allat shit Deedra."

"And now you throwin' that shit in my face?"

"Aint nobody throwin' shit in yo' face. Stop sayin' a muhfuckin' usin' you cause I'm good over here. I ain't gotta use you for shit." His voice was raised at this point.

She was hurt to see him talk down on her the way he was. Although he wasn't wrong, he made it sound like she just wanted him for money. Deedra actually saw a future with the two of them. Kids, marriage, family events. Everything she couldn't do as a child because her childhood was unstable. Meech was tired of arguing with her. He's made his point multiple times. The only thing he could think about doing was leaving.

"I'm finna step. Text me when you done bullshittin, slim." Meech left out the house leaving her stuck and lost.

He made his way to his vehicle and hopped into the driver's seat. Meech decided he was going to handle business then go into the house to take a nap. He was beyond tired and the only person he really wished to be around was Mai.

~

"That bitch on Instagram poppin her motherfuckin' thumbs!" Lakinna mugged as she watched Terri's Instagram story. Mai and Lakinna were in Mai's apartment sitting on her couch in the living area.

Terri posted something along the lines of: Can't fuck with bitches with La infront of their names. They the main ones who want my man.

"She bush..." Mai laughed at the post before shaking her head, "We're too old to be doing stuff like that."

"She a little ass girl who's about to get socked in her mouth. Since she think someone want her man, Ima fuck him. That for everybody ass nigga." Lakinna shrugged as she exited the Instagram app and sat her phone in her lap.

"Uh uh, we too grown." Mai rolled her eyes, "Don't even entertain that girl. Y'all gon' end up fighting."

"I'm ready now." She shrugged her shoulders and rolled her neck, "She walked off in Starbucks but I guarantee she ain't gon' run off when she catch me in her nigga bed!" Although Mai was laughing, Lakinna wasn't joking. She hated social media beef and she always wanted the last word. She was definitely going to mess with Jessie.

Before Terri came to Clark, he was trying to mess with Lakinna but she wasn't attracted to him. Anybody with a right mindset knew Jessie was not boyfriend material. Everything about him was basic and she didn't understand how girls were so obsessed. Jessie was trying to be something he wasn't and girls couldn't see that, they thought he was hard.

"Anyways, you've seen Meech lately?" Lakinna switched the topic since she was growing irritated with Terri's shenanigans.

"He left my apartment this morning around ten. He spent the night or whatever. I found out he sell drugs." Mai shook her head. She didn't know if she should tell her friend about the six hundred dollars Meech left her. She didn't do anything with it except put it in her shoe box in her bedroom.

"So he spent the night?" Lakinna raised her brows, "Y'all growing close. You talking about me getting attached, look at you!"

"I'm not getting attached, I'm just enjoying my time with him." Mai laughed as she kept a humble tone, "He'll probably ask to come over tonight with his obsessed self."

"Mhm, he taking over my best friend!" Lakinna mugged her playfully.

"He might got some friends girl. I can see if he can put you on." Mai shrugged. She thought her friend deserved someone special too.

"Girl, I might just gotta get with the casual sex shit." Lakinna blushed a little, "Ugh, I don't know though. These niggas be trifling."

"Just make sure y'all wrap it up and you'll be fine. The next time I see him, I'll say something." Mai assured her and Lakinna nodded in response. She honestly didn't mind.

The next time Mai saw Meech, she was going to bring it up along with the six hundred dollars. She didn't appreciate handouts because people usually wanted something in return. The two girls continued to sit on the couch and chat for the rest of the day until Lakinna left to finish an essay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 5.8K 42
"Make me believe that fairy tales can happen in the hood.." -Ann Marie Started October 2022. Ended July 2023.
3.1K 173 35
read to find out ✨
5.3K 89 10
Just read it
172K 4.7K 30