𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ➴...

By sapphic_dreams

𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘬𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘷𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰... More

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ➴ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟑
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟕
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟖
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟗
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟎
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟏
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟐
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟑
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟒
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟓
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟔
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟕
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟖
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟗
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟎
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟏
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟐
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟑
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟒
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟓
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟔
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟕
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟖
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟗
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟎
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟏
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟐
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟑
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟒
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟓
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟔
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ➴ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐰𝐨
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟕
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟖
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟗
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟎
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟏
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟐
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟒
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟓
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟔
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟕
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟖
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟗
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟎
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟏
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟐
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟑
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟒
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟓
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟔
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟕
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟖
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟓𝟗
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔𝟎
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔𝟏
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔𝟐
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔𝟑
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔𝟒
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔𝟓
not an update!!
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔𝟔
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔𝟕
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔𝟖
➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟔𝟗

➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟒𝟑

5.9K 286 43
By sapphic_dreams

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 - 𝐒𝟐 𝐄𝟑

Skylar walked through the halls of her school with her brothers, the same conversation was being spoken as she passed by each student; the events of yesterday still playing on their minds. Half of the students were traumatised after watching Erica have a fit in the middle of gym, while some of them still took the piss out of her as if it was a laughing matter.

A familiar scent invaded her senses and a smile spread across her face, the two boys shared a look and laughed loudly.

"Why are you both laughing?" She looked at her brother's with her eyebrow raised.

"No reason." They both answered in unison, with Scott shaking his head with a slight smile, while her brother stood grinning.

Skylar knew exactly why they had laughed at her, she obviously looked like a love sick puppy, the second the strawberry blonde popped into view that same smile appeared on her face, every single time without a doubt; and her brother's clearly weren't stupid, they knew their sister had liked the other teen before she did, before she was even willing to admit it.

The three continued to walk down the corridor, gossiping about what went down today. Stiles was doing most of the speaking, completely mesmerised that his werewolf sister and best friend somehow managed to save Erica. Everything about their werewolf side got more and more amazing everyday. Stiles felt like he was best friends with Spider-Man, that's how amazing he thinks the whole werewolf situation is, aside from the whole crazy alpha attack.

They walked down the steps that lead to the corridor leading to the double doors of the school, two voices filled the werewolves ears and what they heard definitely wasn't pleasing. Skylar could already feel her blood beginning to rise to the surface, and she clenched her fists automatically. The two boys shared a knowing look and stepped in front of their sister, before she could do any damage.

"Get out of my way." She warned the two of them, sending them a stern look, there was no way in hell she was going to sit back and let Jackson treat Lydia that way in front of the whole school.

Her brother's continued to stand in her way, until the sound of a person being slammed against a locker filled their ears. Stiles may not be a werewolf but he knew a cry for help when he heard one, and the strawberry blonde definitely cried for help. The two boys parted ways, and their eyes widened the second they witnessed Jackson pushing Lydia harshly against the wall.

"Jackson, if you don't step away I will happily leave another bruise on your face." Skylar angered from beside the rich asshole, staring him directly in the face the second he turned around to face her.

"Oh, look. Your girlfriend's come to save your ass. Pathetic." He replied with an almost smug look on his face, before a scoff left his mouth as he walked away from the two.

The brunette shook her head in disbelief as he walked away, her fists still clenched at her sides, she wanted nothing more than to punch the boy there and then. But, one look at Lydia's petrified face stopped her, there was no way she was doing something even remotely violent and scaring her girl any more than she already is.

She stepped in front of Lydia, placed a hand on her jawline and lifted her head before scanning her body for any visible sign of hurt. Her hand moved to cup the strawberry blonde's face, and she wiped the tear that fell from her emerald eyes.

"Are you okay?" Skylar questioned with nothing but concern laced beneath her tone, and the other teen felt her heart melt the second the words left her mouth.

All Lydia could do was nod in response and immediately Skylar grabbed onto her waist as gently as possible, pulling the teen into her arms. A muffled cry was heard, and the brunette drew circles on her back hoping to calm her down or to at least make her feel a little bit better.

Their little moment was cut short by the sound of the bell ringing, way before they wanted it too, but it was school they'll always have something in their way. Before they parted ways ready for their next lesson which just so happened to be seperate, Skylar placed a chaste kiss to Lydia's cheek, and told her to message her if she needed anything at all.

Her next lesson was a complete drag, she wanted nothing more than to be sat beside the teen who stole her heart, especially after the events not even ten minutes ago. She lay her head on the table, closing her eyes for a few seconds, or so she thought. One minute she was resting her head and the next, the bell for lunch was ringing throughout her ears disturbing the nap she didn't even realise she was taking.

As the students piled out the brunette remained seated, placing her multiple books that didn't get opened, back in her backpack. The second the class was empty she took a stand and threw her backpack over her shoulder, heading straight for the cafeteria to meet up with her brother's. She rounded the corner, her eyes scouring the cafeteria for a glimpse of strawberry blonde, much to her dismay the teen was nowhere to be seen.

Skylar took a seat beside Scott who was waiting for their brother to retrieve some sort of keys, from a boy she had never even seen before. Stiles strolled back over to the table with a grin, swinging the keys in his hand before waving them in front of the two werewolves.

"Pick you up right after work tonight, and we'll meet at the rink, cool?"

None of them actually responded to what Stiles had responded, instead they were too focused on the sound of heels that were clicking against the floor, a certain scent filled their senses and they couldn't quite pinpoint what it was. It was definitely something they had smelt before, just a couple of days ago.

The whole of the cafeteria had surrendered to silence, their eyes travelled to the entrance waiting to put a face to whoever was trotting down the corridor in such high heels.

The trio stared as someone tall, blonde, wearing a leather jacket and skirt - which just covered her ass - with long legs, leopard print heels and a face full of makeup stepped into the cafeteria. She did a whole ass strut towards a boy that was sitting on a table opposite Skylar, acting as if the cafeteria was her runway. The blonde stared directly at Skylar and smirked knowing her eyes were trained on her, and she bent down to grab the boy's apple. She took a bite, remaining eye contact before wiping her mouth.

The same scent reached her nose and her eyes widened the second she figured out where she had smelt it before - the day they found out Isaac was a werewolf - the same scent every werewolf has.

"What... The holy hell... Is that?" Two sets of hands were slammed against the table which drew Skylar's eyes away from the blonde.

"It's Erica." The two werewolves announced as the teen took another bite of her apple, eyes doing a double take on the brunette as she exited the cafeteria.

Skylar, Stiles and Scott shared a knowing look before getting up out of their seats, completely discarding their food and attempting to race out of the room. A hand had gripped onto the brunette's arm before she could catch up to her brother's, her head snapped to meet the angry gaze of Lydia Martin.

"What do you think you're doing?! You are not chasing after her." She pretty much demanded Skylar, there was no way in hell she was going to let her potential girlfriend chase after another girl.

"I'm not chasing after her. I'm following my brother's." Skylar pointed out, a small smile spread across her face at the blatant jealousy radiating from the love of her life. She stepped forward and placed a soft kiss against her cheek. "She's not my type, Red. She's not you."

Before Lydia even had the chance to respond to her words, the blonde had disappeared out of the cafeteria.

Soon enough Skylar had caught up to her brother's as they pushed the double doors to the school open, and just a little further away stood Erica smirking at the three as she stepped into a familiar black Camaro. As the car sped off the trio shared a knowing look, because yet again Derek had turned another student.

The rest of the day pretty much dragged on like it always did, as soon as the last bell of the day went off Skylar was out of the school faster than anything. She had been waiting patiently all day for this moment to come, excitement was practically radiating off of her at the thought of the ice rink date tonight. It was supposed to be a double date with her and Lydia, Scott and Allison, but the two werewolves felt bad leaving him out and Skylar managed to convince her blonde friend to tag along.

As soon as Skylar stepped foot in her house she hopped into the shower, washed and dried her hair and got dressed into her outfit for the triple date. Her outfit choice was definitely different and she knew the second her brother's saw what she was wearing they'd question her, pink was never a colour she wore - today however, she wore pink cargo pants with a white long sleeve tight crop top, and a matching pink cropped jacket. Pink may not be her favourite colour but she definitely looked amazing wearing it.

"Pink? You're wearing pink?" Her brother's voice rang through her ears as she turned to see him standing in her doorway, a confused expression danced across his face.

"No shit, Sherlock. I thought I was wearing red." Skylar retorted with her usual level of sarcasm, whilst she tied the laces to her white air force trainers.

Stiles rolled his eyes at his sister's response, he had only just finished getting dressed himself and wanted to check to see if she was done. His impatience was clearly kicking in as he sighed and made his way downstairs, he was a little too excited at the fact that Skylar had invited Caroline so he didn't have to third-wheel. 

Once Skylar had finished getting ready she raced down the stairs only to find her brother perched at the kitchen table, his leg bouncing up and down furiously which only aggravated the brunette.

The twins finally left the house and headed towards the ice rink, it wasn't long before the jeep was parked outside ready for them to meet up with their friends inside.

Lydia, Scott and Allison were already inside meaning they were only waiting on one more person, the same person that Lydia wasn't too keen on, and she didn't even know the blonde had been invited. It wasn't until she questioned Stiles on where his sister was, and before he could even respond his twin waltzed through the door with the blonde beside her.

"Hey, you look beautiful." Skylar complimented the strawberry blonde the second she reached her, and kissed her cheek.

A sudden rush of heat formed on the surface of Lydia's cheeks, and a smile so bright danced across her face. The jealousy she felt watching the love of her life enter with the blonde had completely washed away, nothing but love filled her heart.

"Thank you, baby." Lydia responded to the compliment, her emerald eyes roaming the brunette's body as she took in the pink outfit that clung to her body. She grabbed a hold of the pink jacket, pulling Skylar closer to her with a smirk. "I love this colour on you."

Skylar leant forward and placed a chaste kiss to the strawberry blonde's plumped lips, completely forgetting they were not the only ones in the room. A wolf whistle was heard and the two pulled apart with a slight blush spread across both their faces, and Skylar laughed the second she locked eyes with Caroline.

━━ ☆★ ━━

Once the five of them passed the reception they headed straight towards the ice rink, Skylar and Lydia wasted no time and got their skates on and headed for the ice. It had been a hell of a long time since the brunette had even been ice skating, she couldn't even remember the last time, though a distant memory of her mother holding her hand and helping her skate embedded in her mind. The second she stepped foot on the ice she reached for Lydia's hand in order to steady herself, she could tell the other teen was enjoying helping her around the rink. It was the first time Lydia had actually witnessed something that the brunette couldn't do.

From the ice rink Skylar could see her brother and Caroline sitting on the bleachers, her brother was attempting to give her his orange sweater to warm her up; but of course, Caroline refused it considering the outfit she was wearing and orange definitely weren't a good combination.

She watched Scott and Allison in amusement as the teen attempted to coach her best friend on how to actually ice skate, who then failed miserably as he fell to the floor multiple times throughout the night. After a few more attempts of skating on their own the two werewolves had pretty much mastered it, and the six friends were laughing and joking as they skated around together. The previously empty facility, now filled with Beacon Hills young wolves.

It had been a pretty stressful couple of months with everything going on, it was nice to actually have a break from crazy alpha attacks and whatever was now killing the rest of the population of their hometown. They were skating freely as if all their problems had been stripped away, basking in the few moments of bliss.

The six had begun playing a game of tag as if they were children, but the fact that they were on ice made it even harder and more laughable to play. Scott still plummeted to the icy tundra each time he attempted to turn too quickly. It amused Skylar how he was able to ace every other form of physical activity, yet this he appeared to struggle with. The gathering of friends were there for at least a good hour skating around, until Stiles and Caroline decided to wander around the building, followed soon after by Scott and Allison.

As exhaustion began settling over Skylar's shoulders, the werewolf pushed her body with ease to rest against the far wall. Taking a minute to gaze upon the beauty gliding so perfectly upon the ice before her, Lydia's rich coloured hair breezed lightly after her, following her every movement. The skill and patience it took to be able to pirouette so effortlessly, left the dark haired student at a loss for words. With her light eyes on her ever growing crush, it was almost like peering into a new chapter of Lydia's life. So graceful and free, escaping all forms of their reality. It only made Skylar's heart swell more.

The painful groan that erupted somewhere within her stomach was what tore her attention from the strawberry blonde. It had been over four hours since the last time she'd feasted on anything worthwhile, her hunger had quietly crept up on her. As her hand fumbled in her jacket pocket for any loose change, the brunette strode towards the vending machine just beside the rink. It was unreasonably difficult to balance herself on skates whilst she wasn't on ice, and for support she was forced to grip the side of the machine. The action made it so she used up her freehand pressing in the keys for the Cheetos, the disgustingly ugly animated cheetah ogling at her through the thin layer of glass. Just as the werewolf slipped her coins into the slot, something caused the hair on the back of her neck to rise, it was almost as though her consciousness knew something was wrong.

The scream that followed managed to shake the ground beneath her feet, Skylar's head snapped around in an instant, her hunger falling to the back of her mind. Her predator eyes flicked from her usual vision to a tainted red one, there was something about the teens scream that always managed to trigger a wolf into turning. Lydia lay frozen on the ice, her earthy eyes full of terror as they remained fixated on the space below her hands. Even as Skylar fell at her side, clutching the woman as though her life depended on it - the screams continued. The mere sound had pulled the attention of the four others now gaping over at Skylar for answers, but for once, the brunette was lost. All she knew was the fear that flooded Lydia's veins like fire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.3K 27
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴...
67.3K 1.9K 43
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬. ...
232 11 8
𝙸𝚗 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝙰 𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙸𝚗 𝙰 𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝖔𝖗 𝗜𝗻 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵...
16.8K 305 13
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚. [𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧...