Goal: A Normal Life

Da IvoryValentia

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced, my face scrunched up in a frown as I smell the strong pungent sc... Altro

Before you read
Prologue
Characters pt 1
Characters Pt 2
COMING SOON
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Heinrich Character Profile
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Their Aesthetic
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five
One Hundred Six
One Hundred Seven
One Hundred Eight
One Hundred Nine
One Hundred Ten
One Hundred Eleven
One Hundred Twelve
One Hundred Thirteen
One Hundred Fourteen
One Hundred Fifteen
One Hundred Sixteen
One Hundred Seventeen
One Hundred Eighteen
One Hundred Nineteen
One Hundred Twenty
One Hundred Twenty-one
One Hundred Twenty-two
One Hundred Twenty-three
One Hundred Twenty-four
One Hundred Twenty-five
Its My Birthday!

Six

7K 368 43
Da IvoryValentia

"I'll let it slide for now but never click your tongue at me."  He reprimanded me.

Ok before I blow a fuse, let's think about this from a logical standpoint. If I act nice then they wouldn't suspect that I'd do anything brash. Maybe my father would let me have a normal life and continue studying at the school where I am enrolled right now.

'Self-control, Valerie.'

"Alright, I aM SorRy," I said.

"Good, now you might be confused as to why you are here. Well, you need to know that you are our long-lost sister." The eldest explained.

"My daughter to be exact." The ancient dude spoke without looking away from his papers, well it's obvious. No matter how young-looking he may be, the wrinkles and the crinkles are still there.

"Patricia, your real mother didn't tell father that she gave birth to a daughter. I now know why now though." The blonde one sneered. I just forgot that their old man cheated on their mother with this Patricia.

But that meant Pinky over there lied when he said that he lost his sister at the age of two, fucking Pinky.

"Harley." The eldest warned

From what I know, he cut off ties with Patricia but she still ended up pregnant. Around the same time, their mother died. Valentina's real mother died as well from an accident but Valentina was already long in foster care by the time that happened.

"I don't want to waste my time explaining everything to you so I'll just say it, I adopted you. Your foster parents already gave you to me. Don't worry, you don't have to transfer schools or stop your part-time job. Lastly, if it is not anything life-threatening or important don't talk to me." My Father said while looking at me unamused.

Now that I look at it, I must have gotten my hair color from him.

"Don't even think about talking to us either." The ugly twin that's blonde glared.

"Oh before we forget, My name is Raddix Milan Solace. The eldest over there is Wesley Jaxson then the twins are Hunter Zeke and Harley Zenon. Our Father's name is Christian Fox." Pinky said with a smile.

"At least answer one question. Why did you adopt me?" I asked the old squirrel.

"It would be a headache and a mess if someone finds out that I have a daughter from a mistress. It's already enough that you are an omega as it is." He stated and left.

Alright so he's a bastard, noted.

-Fox's POV-

"Sir, we found your daughter." Jeric, one of the men I hired from Red Corps reported.

"Where?"

"After Sir Milan found her at the café, we traced the places where she has been. She lives in Brecksville Street, Block 09. She was taken in by Gertrude Mckenna and Robert Mckenna. She's been given the name, Valentina Liberty by her wet nurse."

"What else?" I inquired.

"She used to have horrible grades up till nearly two years ago. She now takes her classes very seriously and is the highest honorable student. In the beginning, her classmates and teacher were constantly bullying her for being an omega but then after she proved them all wrong they stopped and looked up to her, though.." He trailed.

"Don't keep me waiting."

"S-sorry Sir! What I mean is..she is taking her classes seriously but also not..seriously?" He said unsurely.

Is he fucking stupid? What the fuck does he mean?

"She achieves extremely high grades but she sleeps in class. She barely pays any attention at all. Her teachers don't even protest her actions due to the fact whenever they call her, she answers with ease and then either falls back to sleep or reads on her phone."

'That's my daughter, don't let them bring you down just because you're an omega.' I thought.

I didn't show any emotion on my face but I'm more than proud of her and happy that she's been found.

I suspected that Patricia was pregnant but she insisted that it wasn't my child. I only found out that it was three years ago. She managed to remove all traces of her having a child.

She told me, " HAHAHAHAHA My child? I have a child? Pfft- ...I gave birth to trash. No use to me at all. Better off forgotten or else she'd be a disgrace to my status as a renowned Beta." She said with disgust.

She tricked me into having sex with her then she refused to give me my daughter?

The boys, the  twins think I willfully cheated on their mother but I could never do that to Katrina.

..

"Sir, Miss McKenna has arrived."

Then the door opened, my lovely daughter got her facial features from both me and Patricia. She's a beautiful mix of us.

..I don't know how to communicate with her. The look she's giving me is that of annoyance.

She hates me.

I knew it was bound to happen. No matter how much I tried to convince myself that my daughter might come to love me as her father, I knew it wouldn't happen.

I wonder if she'd believe me if I told her that I tried to find her? But I doubt it.

I would have left her alone, I found out that she was living a happy life with the McKenna's but then that bastard just had to announce that I might have a hidden child.

If the media found out that I, a successful businessman and multi-millionaire Alpha Inferior have a daughter and that she's an Omega then she'd be the center of scrutiny and criticism.

That's why I had to take her away from the McKenna's.

The less contact with my daughter, the less chance they'd be able to figure out that I have one. That's why she's going to live in the apartment not far from the mansion.

In case she needs me, all she needs to do is to call me and I'd be there. The least I can do for being absent in her life.

I'll give her all the freedom she needs, from the information I've gotten, she's quick-witted, self-reliant, independent, fierce, and very straightforward. I trust her.

But who I don't trust is that mother fucker. That's why even if she'd protest. She needs a guard.

I wish she knew, that I love her all the same as my other children. I don't need a perfect child. All I need is her to be herself.

-Valerie's POV-

He's quite considerate. Not only did he not bother to block me off my current life. He's going to provide for me.

I'm currently heading over to the apartment he bought for me to live in.  I snoozed off a bit until I felt the car come to a stop.

I got out and I stood in front of a large building.

(A/n: Like this but imagine the environment less city-like)

"Miss, you will live on the top floor. There is only one room there so only you will occupy the space." My father's secretary said and handed me the key and card.

"Your items from your home have also even moved here, even your um..wig collection. You have a new mobile phone waiting for you there as well as your old phone. A list of contacts has been inputted there as well as mine if you ever need it. That will be all." He excused himself and left.

I, in my pajamas, walk inside the building. I casually went into the elevator and ranged cards right below the buttons for the floors.

The elevator doors closed and I got to my floor. I tapped in the key and opened the door.

Well, ain't this luxurious and cozy. I walked around the apartment and got to my room.

If I was a teenager, this wouldn't suit me. I am 17 after all but since on the inside I'm 24, it suits me perfectly. I prefer a more..simple apartment though.

I'm going to leave everything as is. I walk towards my vanity and there was my old phone. Right beside it was the latest released high-end phone.

I turned it on and in the contacts were, my father, brothers, and the secretaries.

I transferred the numbers of Annie and  Pierre to the contacts list.

To be Continued . . .

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.6M 213K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...
261K 10K 75
IGBATIAPB Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
256K 17.6K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
78.6K 5K 21
The anger on his face.. I'm seeing it for the first time.. He came to me taking big steps.. "𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮!" he said clenching his jaws.. I...