COTE :Wild and Mystery Kiyota...

By hazmy67

Ayanoukouji is not from white room but still be OP and have more muscular body. He will be in class-C and lot... More

Ayanoukouji introduction
Chapter 1: Bus (Honami and Kikyo)
Chapter 2: Ceremony (Kozue and Chihiro)
Chapter 3: Private Point ( Kamuro and Sudo?)
Chapter 4: Library (Hiyori)
Chapter 5: Last year exam paper (Nazuna)
Chapter 7: Holiday (Chiaki, Arisu)
Chapter 8: Meeting President (Manabu)
Chapter 9: Camera (Haruka, Airi)
A/N
Chapter 10: Saving Airi (Pervert Clerk)
Chapter 11: Pool or Arcade? part 1
Chapter 12: Pool or Arcade? part 2
Chapter 13: Mall (Mako)
Chapter 14: Cruise Ship
Chapter 15: Restaurant Fight (Kohei)

Chapter 6: Unexpected fight (Ryuuen)

3.3K 120 17
By hazmy67

Kiyotaka POV.

Today we have swimming class and it raining outside, lucky the pool inside school building. Normally i just seat out and watching my classmate playing with each other,but today all the class will joining together so i decided to skipping class.

"The rain very heavy today."

I just staring outside the building and after that.

Ryuuen:" kukuku, look what we got here?." Ryuuen suddenly appear and i see Albert and Ishizaki behind him.

Ryuuen:" follow me ayanoukouji"

"Where?"

Ryuuen:" just follow and don't talk back if you don't want to get hurt" he grinning.

Ishizaki walk towards me and whisper.

Ishizaki:" just listen to ryuuen-san ayanoukouji"

"Sigh, okay" if my hypothesis is correct, ryuuen have figured it out. This gonna be pain in the ass.

Time skip.

We arrive at the back of the gymnasium. Ryuuen turn his back and look at me.

Ryuuen:" so, who are you, ayanoukouji"

"What you mean? I just normal guy."

Ryuuen:" don't even try to act dumb, i know you the one who helped class from shadow." so he know hah.

Ishizaki:" what?"

Albert"........"

While Ishizaki was shocked, Albert don't change his expression at all, look like i got buddy here.

"What makes you said that?"

Ryuuen:" kukuku, someone give me information about school system at second day of the semester but i don't know who. I tried to find out who is that but never got the answer."

"I think you got the wrong person ryuuen."

Ryuuen:" it's not over yet ayanoukouji, before midterm some unknown numbers just send me a last year paper exam."

"........" The school already given every student their phone number so this past month i tried to find a store that sell sim card and i only found one. I want to use that number to made it more easier to move behind the scenes.

Ryuuen:" It weird because i never give my contact info to anyone else beside Albert and Ishizaki. While Albert don't really talk much, Ishizaki only close to you. Until now i never noticed you."

Oof, that hurt.

Ryuuen:" but went i watched you, i noticed that you really good at hiding you presence, kukuku, so what you gonna say know ayanoukouji?"

At first glance, ryuuen look like only use violence but he actually really good at making strategy. He figured me out with just a little clues. I admit he good, his ability higher than most of the students but if you compare he with me, it like a cat with a lion. No offense tho.

"Sigh, if i say i did it, what you gonna do?

Ryuuen:" kukuku, i gonna test your ability, Ishizaki go take him down."

Ishizaki"wait a minute ryuuen-san, ayanoukouji can never do that." Ishizaki tried to defend me. He don't want to hurt me.

Ryuuen:" ohh, what make you said that, because he your friend?"

Ishizaki:"......yes"

Ryuuen:" kukuku just do it, i know he smart but i want to know if he strong too."

After a few seconds Ishizaki close his distance to me. He than make a stand.

Ishizaki:" sorry ayanoukouji, i promise make this less pain"

Sigh, what a pain. If i analysis this current situation, this is the best way to solve this problem.

I grab his hand and make his lost balance by pulling his hand slowly. He fell on his knees.

(Like this)

Ishizaki:" ehh?"

I punch his face with high speed several times.

Sorry Ishizaki, but in order to win, I'm willing to sacrifice everything. One down, now what ryuuen gonna do next.

Ryuuen change his expression but he still can laugh like crazy. Albert expression don't change but he clearly shocked with what just happen.

Ryuuen:" kukukukukukukukukukuku you really interesting guy ayanoukouji, Albert!" He grinning like crazy.

Alber:"BOSS ORDERS"

Albert run towards me and swing his hand with all he had. I can easily dodge that but i decide to just accept it.

Tump!!!

His fist land on my face but i didn't budge even slightest, both of my hands still inside my pocket and that punch don't even scratch my face at all. I grab his hand and add a little pressure.

Albert:" AARGHH!!" he scream in pain.

I lifted him into the air with only one hand.

"WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW BIG GUY?"
I throw him to the wall.

Boom!!

After that I aiming to his chest, Albert try to block with his hands but i don't care, what i try to show here is not a technique or skill but the difference between our raw strength. I punch his hand that cover his chest.

Crakk!!

I can hear his bone crack a little, i don't want to broke his bone completely so i only use 5% power. Albert get knock out. I can easily aim to his vitals point to knock him out but i don't. I want to show that i can knock him out without any effort.

Ryuuen:" kukuku what is this ayanoukouji, how can you hide yourself while having this much strength." He still smiling and show no sign of fear. This guy.....is interesting.

Meanwhile at the pool.

3rd POV.

Class-B playing with each other.

Shiranami:" take this honami-chan" Shiranami splash water to ichinose.

Ichinose:" mou, take this!" she splash back.

Shiranami:" hahaha"

While they still playing with water, ichinose wonder why she don't see ayanoukouji yet even though their class share the same pool today.

Ichinose:" Chihiro-chan, do you see ayanoukouji-kun?"

Shiranami:" no, i don't see him anywhere."

Ichinose:"emm..(i don't see ryuuen either, i hope he doesn't get any trouble)" she think while staring at the rain outside.

Kiyotaka POV.

10 minutes have past.

Ryuuen keep trying to punch and kick me but i avoided all of them.

Ryuuen:" kukuku why you don't fight back ayanoukouji, clearly you learned martial arts." ryuuen show no fear at all.

That true, i have learn all type of martial arts, I even create my own martial arts which makes less footwork while allowed you to move efficiently. People get tired easily because they move their foot. While it true this martial calm like water but it have great explosion power.

FLASHBACK

i tried to create new martial, i standing in front of the big rock, i can destroy this rock if i blow it with powerful strike but that not a technique, just raw power.

".........." I clear my mind.

Few minutes later.

"(Take a deep breath)..........." Here we go.

I touch the rock and.....

I hit and destroy the rock. I just need to know how to use and control what i have like body muscles, skill or raw power to create the most efficient and powerful strike.

"Fuh..........not bad"

End of flashback.

" So you gonna do this all days?" I ask.

Ryuuen:" hah....hah....kukuku, what a monster" he clearly have tired.

Kakeru ryuuen, i can see he the man who not afraid of anything's. Stronger opponent or pain not gonna make him afraid. Only deaths can make he felt fear, but little did he know that killing people is like walking to me. I don't feel anything when i killed people, guilty, fear, regret or excitement. I don't have heart to feel that. I can easily make he feels "fear of death" but.....

Ryuuen try to punch me but i avoid it and punch his chin, sending vibration to his brain, knock him out cold.

He has great leadership skill, strong willed and good at making scam. I admit he is genius in his own field. It waste to destroy such a talented person.

After a few minutes, i slap ryuuen face to wake him up.

"Yoo"

Ryuuen"tchh!" Ryuuen try to stand up and say something.

Ryuuen:" do you think you already won ayanou.."

"Wait"

Ryuuen:"........what?"

" How about i offer you a deal?"

Ryuuen eyes widened and then smiling.

Ryuuen:" kukuku you already a monster then you want to making a deal? kukuku okay tell me."

"How about i help you"

Ryuuen:" kukukukukukukukukukuku you want to help me? Are you sure monster like you want be under me?"

"I don't said that i became you subordinates, i just help you at the bare minimum amount of effort."

Ryuuen:" kukuku i accept your deal." He just grinning

I held out my hand and ryuuen take it.

"It a deal" then ryuuen try to punch my head but i just block it.

Ryuuen:" tch!, you really a monster, Albert! Help me carrying Ishizaki" Albert who just wake up help ryuuen carrying Ishizaki that still unconscious. Sorry Ishizaki, i treat you ramen after this.

I then turn my back and ready to go back to class. Ryuuen then said.

Ryuuen:" oi ayanoukouji, why you don't rebel again me when i try to take over the class?"

"The main reason is i don't want any trouble, second i thought you will be a great leader.

Ryuuen:" kukuku getting praise by a monster, what an honour." They then start walking to the infirmary.

I wonder what will happen after this.

Time skip

Ryuuen, Albert and Ishizaki absent from class the entire days, look like i overdo it a little.

My hand was shaking all the time and i don't know why. I quickly get out from classroom and heading back to dorm.

I jump to my bed to get some rest but my hand still shaking, maybe i just tired so don't think much and try to sleep.

2 hours have past and i still can't sleep. I look at my hand and it still shaking. This so weird because i don't feel anything, my heart don't feel any joy, fear or anything.

The outside still raining but I get out and heading towards rooftop while brain racking.

I just standing on the roof and don't do anything. While i try to find the cause i look down the building and saw group of delinquent senior corner one girl, i think she from class-D. My body shaking even more, sigh look like i know why body shaking so much. What a pain.

Meanwhile.

???:" What you guys doing?!"

Boy 1:" don't play dumb, you saw we smoked right?" The boy shouted.

???:" I d-dont saw anything"

Boy 2:" still want to play dumb"

Boy 3:" how about you teach her a lesson, hahahaha!"

???:" Don't touch me! P-please!"

I appears from behind and chop her neck knock her out.

???:" Ergh... W-who?....."

Boy 4:" who are you?!"

I cover half of my face with hoodie so they can't see my face.

Boy 5:" are you trying to acting like hero, hahahaha" Never in my mind to act like a heroes, i here just to stop my body from trembling.

Boy 1:" let get him!"

I can tell that 6 of them more stronger than sudo.

Boy 1:" take this!" I avoid.

Boy 2:" punch his gut!" I block

Boy 3:" what the!!"

Boy 4:" don't be afraid! Just attack him together"

My hand stop shaking a little. Sigh maybe i can control my mind but look like i still can't control my instinct and body completely.

Look like the fight with ryuuen make my body want to go berserk, i don't really care and feel anything but to calm my body and instinct i have to do this.

Boom!

Bam!

Crack!

10 minutes later, i let my body rage and completely destroy them. I broke all their ribs and hands, blood all over my hand and shirt. Their faces all cover with blood.

Boy 1:" p-please....stop..." He cry in pain.

Only one who still conscious. I look at him in the eyes and uncover my face and says.

"If you do this again i will post this video (while show him the video i take) and if you report what happened here to the school, i will destroy you all completely." I said with coldest tone human can make while show him darkness and power in my eyes, of course I just a little bit. I don't want to make him go crazy.

(A/N: just want to mention, ayanoukouji don't have any supernatural power)

Boy 1:" p-please... Please let me go......" He cry while begging for mercy. I punch his chin knock him out, i don't want to leave any fingerprint.

Then i go to the girl who still unconscious, i lift and caring her in my hand and just stare at her.

This time i completely show my darkness but not my power.

" Don't misunderstand me, i don't save you because i want to." I take her away, don't want to leave her in the rain

I take her to nearby building and put her beside the door, i don't want to get caught on camera. I hope she doesn't feel any trauma from this event. Although if i don't feel anything, i still don't want to involve innocent people.

I gently wipes her face then see her face have calm a little. I glad.

Timeskip Next day.

I dont hear any news about what happened last days, i guess they take my warning seriously and that girl don't reported anything either.

I walk in front of class-D and see that girl happily chatting with her friends, guess i worries for nothing.

Ishizaki eyes sparkling when he talk about how cool I am. He don't scared of me at all and respects me even more.He even insisted to call me 'ayanoukouji-san'. I just shrug.

Ryuuen even asked my opinion about his plans, and i just says a few suggestions to perfect his plan. He just grinning and laughed while i talked but he take my advice seriously, we even eaten ramen together. I guess this is not so bad.

Sorry about slow update, busy with work again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 9.1K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
723K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
301K 13.4K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
735K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...