My Promise's || Bela Dimitres...

By Belas_Lap_Dog

Currently obsessed with Resident Evil rn sooo๐Ÿ˜ญ After visiting Castle Dimitrescu after a while of not seeing... More

2
3
4
5
6 - Updating!!
Im sorry (not an update)
Anything for you (Part 7)
A promise (Part 8)
Kept my promise, didn't I? (Part 9)
Please read!!!

1

3.7K 48 2
By Belas_Lap_Dog

[Intro]

I updated this! Warning: Slight Smut! ENJOY LOVES!
——————————————————

You were walking up to Castle Dimitrescu, enjoying the quietness of the Village. A smile plastered on your lips as you did so.

You stepped onto the porch of the Castle and knocked on the doors, waiting for a response; you later heard footsteps approaching the door. You rocked back and forth on the heel of your foot.

The doors then open.

"Ah, Miss L/N! Welcome to Castle Dimitrescu," Matt said with a welcoming smile.

"Please, Matt, just call me [Name]," you said, chuckling and shaking your head.

"Nope," he said, smiling mischievously— making you scoff playfully.

"But please, Come in. Don't want the lady or Cassandra to get furious now." He stepped aside, letting you step in and sigh in relief now that the cold breeze isn't piercing your skin anymore.

"Are you going to stay a bit?" he took your jacket off for you when said, and you simply nodded.

"Yeah, I thought I could pay a visit, family's not so good at the moment" you sighed frustratedly. You walk with him to the kitchen.

"Oh. Well, I do hope the best for you [Name]. I do wish I could help in any way possible, want something to drink?" his smile had dropped, replaced with a small pout.

"Water is fine, thanks. I appreciate it, but it's fine now— Can we change the subject, please?" you frown, your mood changing when he nods and gives a sympathetic smile— handing you a glass of water.

"So, how about your little Goldilocks? You still-" You cut him off with a soft slap on his shoulder, and he lets out a playful 'ow'.

"Shh! They can hear you" you whispered, looking around and feeling relieved when no one was around and which caused the boy to giggle at your reaction.

"But yes I still do," Matt simply hummed in acknowledgment when he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"What about you and Cass? How have both of you been holding up?" you questioned, he placed his cup down on the counter and finally turned towards you and saw the blush on his face.

"We've been great, uhh, she's doing great."

"Ooo, something most definitely happened. Have you, ya know?" you clear your throat at the end making him turn his gaze away from yours, "Oh, Matt." you point out a couple hickeys on his neck, he turned a brighter red.

"I'm surprised you haven't been caught by the Lady." He puts his coffee down, turning his attention back to you and looks at you confused.

"How—"

"Really? You've been here longer than me and you don't remember why I'm surprised you haven't been caught by the Lady?" he thinks for a moment, looking lost in thought. You look at his shoulder to see a bright red mark and shake your head, you walk up to him and lightly tap on the fresh bite mark with your fingertip— he winced and looked back at you when you did.

"Jeez Matt, now?" he smacks your shoulder, his face now a crimson red; he grumbles, and soon enough the sound of buzzing could be heard, most definitely Cassandra, the middle Dimitrescu.

"What happened Dear!?" she rushes towards Matt checking for anything that might be hurting him. Once she was sure he was ok she faced you— pausing.

"Hello Cassandra, long time no see" you giggled, bowing your head then looked back at her and smiled warmly, you see a hickey on her collarbone and her hair a bit ruffled; you chuckled before looking at Matt with a sly grin.

"Shut up." he lightly elbows you, you laugh, Cass looking confused and flickered her eyes between you and him, he looks back at her and points at his neck, making her giggle at his reaction.

"Anyways, welcome back [Name]." she chuckles as she hugs you. She steps back next to Matt, her lips still into a warm smile. Soon, two pairs of buzzing could be heard, the doors swinging open; both sisters stopped in front of you manifesting into their human form, giggles erupting from them.

"[Name]! I haven't seen you in forever!" Daniela giggles, embracing you and lifting you off the ground, to which she tightens her hold on your waist.

"I've missed you too Dani." you giggled with the redhead, she puts you back on the ground again which gives Bela an opportunity to embrace you. A small buzzing being heard from the blonde vampire.

When you were still a maid, they left you alone when you didn't show much of a reaction to them when they'd try to scare you, well, most likely Cass and Dani, Bela really left you alone to handle her own duties or just because she didn't want to interrupt your chores; all three ladies growing a bond with you after a couple of months.

Cassandra was hard to get to at first but with enough quality time was good enough for her to get comfortable with you. You and Daniela are a funny duo, you both grew a better relationship when you started spending enough quality time that you could talk about the most random thing ever and make it interesting.

You would often deliver gifts to the castle, things that represents/reminded you of them— to the wonderful immortals, despite their cravings for human flesh and etc— you ended up growing attached to the Dimitrescu's, like they were a second family for you. You grew more fond when the Ladies would spend time with you generally. The redhead almost instantly grew fond of you when you would come back to the castle.

You and Matt were friends longer than you both worked there together, he was basically your older vampire brother. He can get annoying when you both are alone for sure because he'll annoy you for shits and giggles, like a five year old who keeps asking if you want to play with him, you always found it amusing when you would find him doing something that could possibly kill him if he was mortal or if he told you something stupid he wanted to do.

You remember one time you and him went to your home a couple years ago (when he was sore and still slowly healing from his bottom surgery), you had bought yourself a skateboard for a hobby to pass your free time at home when you couldn't go and visit. You thought it was fun just skating around the neighborhood or skating somewhere just to get out of the house, he had came over to visit and to also check on you, when he saw your skateboard it was over.

| Small Flashback! IK, IK, I just didn't want this to be too short😭 |

"Ok Matt," he positioned himself a bit far from where he had put up a medium tall rail, and yes, he was going to try and grind on it.

"Ya recording?"

"Yes sir, ready when you are!"

"Ok then, here we go," he starting pushing himself on the board, getting a good amount of speed, you followed his movements with the camera on him as you got a good shot from your position.

"Woohoo!" he yelled happily, getting ready to ollie.

He landed on the rail, "OH SHIT, I REGRET DOING THIS!" as soon as he said that he instantly lost balance and fell off of the board landing face first on to the concrete floor.

"OH SHIT! MATT, ARE YOU OK?" you ran up to him, you had already ended the video as you had pointed it down when he had fell. He puts his thumb up, a muffled 'Yup' coming from him, he finally sat up with his face red and a small scar on his cheek as well as his nose bleeding.

"That was fun, even though I just ate ass." he laughed, he got back up and went to pick up the board, you shook your head.

"Record again, I got it, I just got nervous."

"You're going to bust your ass again" you chuckled, earning a small glare from him.

"I said I got it!" he grumbled, sighing.

"Ok then, but you're going to bust your ass again!"

"Shut up and record!" you groaned at his comment.

This was the worse mistake he had done, the second try didn't go as planned as the first. You went back to the position you were before with his phone in hand as he went back as well.

"I'm recording!" he sent you a thumbs up when you said that, he pushed himself and like before got the same amount of speed from earlier, getting ready to ollie again.

He tried to ollie, only for him to jump with the board but accidentally kicked it away and panic as he didn't know what to do. He had his legs open to which led to him..uhhh, you get the rest, after the impact you had ended the video within a second to go check up on the poor boy that is now curled up on the ground, cupping himself and sobbing.

"I told you.."

He stayed for a whole month there after that, he skated, but was more careful and couldn't really due to there being no solid ground or anywhere to practice at in the village. You did tell Cass to which made her make Matt stay in bed for a couple weeks and would show up to feed him, bath him, and all that.

| End of small flashback! |

Anyways, you wondered what Bela was to you, there where times where, well 'stuff' happened between the both of you— that was only a couple months in of working for the Dimitrescu's— the blonde had teased you multiple times only when you were both alone, she'd do things like letting her hands wander around on your body for a little too long, when she'd hug you she would purposely brush her lips against your neck or jaw, you always thought at night when those interactions would happen more often.

What was she really? Was she a friend, maybe even a secret partner... who knows right?

..Right?

I don't even know what she is to you—Seriously..

I'll show you what I mean.

< Small Flashback. Again sorry for a back to back flashback >

"Hey, [Name], Matt wanted you to clean Lady Bela's room just so he can get a small head-start at chores." the brunette, Rhea claimed— eyes never left the painting she was dusting.

"Why? Did Lady Cassandra force him to stay with her again?"

"No, not this time the Lady told him to fill out some paperwork." she chuckled, you sighed heavily, feeling exhausted as you had one more chore to do and then were off for the whole day.

You were now on your way to Lady Bela's chamber, holding your supplies in your hand while you hummed a small melody of a song— you twisted the knob open and looked around the room seeing it wasn't as messy as her younger sisters, and the oldest herself wasn't there— sighing to yourself and getting to work to get it over with.

The room really just needed some dusting is all, thank Mother Miranda.

You paused to the sound of noises in the bathroom, setting your cleaning supplies down, twisting the knob and swinging the door open— now looking at the vampire's collarbones.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" she giggles, a brow arched at you— you gulped as you met her gaze and was finally snapped out of it, stuttering over an excuse. Finally realizing she was in just a towel, you looked away from her, backing up and turning around to face the entrance.

"I- I'm- I apologize L-lady Bela. I thought you were in the dungeon, I-I was told to clean your chambers." you stuttered, your eyes focused on the wooden door. Heat on your face, your heart feeling like it was about to jump out of your chest

"Is that so? Let me guess, Matt sent you, right?" she sighed, drawers being open behind you with the sound of the fabric moving around.

"Yes, he— he umm, was busy helping Lady Cassandra with some paperwork the Lady asked for them to do. So he wanted me to catch up with his chores to give him a head start. As Rhea said," you responded, clearing your throat. An awkward silence filled the room, fabric moving around can be heard behind you— paddings of footsteps being heard a couple moments later; You hoped— no, Prayed, she'd just get in bed and go to sleep and leave you to just dust her room.

Cold arms gently wrapped around your waist, a small squeak escaping your throat— slender fingers traced small circles on your skin. It took everything in you to suppress the threatening whimper, your heart pounding against your ribcage.

"Your heart is pounding my sweet maiden." she husks into your ear, pressing her front against your back— one of her hands scratching against your soft skin, making you gasp and your breath hitch. You muttered an answer, her breath hitting your neck making you shiver in pleasure. It's crazy about the things she could do to make you weak right?

"Please, speak up sweet one." she giggles, she presses herself closer to you. One of her hands moving downward to your hips, you muffled your whine by slapping your hand over your mouth— a cold hand rested at your thigh and gave a gentle squeeze, making your body tense up.

"What is it my sweet maiden? You sure are easy to tease." she husks again, the soft pants slipping past your lips— slender fingers dance up and down your inner thigh.

"Lady B-bela, I must.. continue to do my work.." you said breathlessly, her index and middle trace your outer lips— a soft muffled moan leaves you and you throw your head back against her shoulder, a satisfied hum was heard by the older woman.

"But can't you stay a little? Please.. I'll tell Mother you're busy helping me with something." You can feel her smirk when she said so, the action sending shivers down your spine.

"But what if someone hears me?" you whisper.

"Well either you be quiet, or I gag you. Which do you prefer?" her other hand on your throat, the hand teasing your inner thighs glides back up and tugs at the fabric of your maid outfit. Her lips finally coming in contact with your skin on your neck, she presses soft kisses on your neck.

"I can try and stay quiet," you whisper, pressing yourself against her more. She giggles at this, feeling her smirk against your neck.

"Oh? Do you for sure permit me to, or are you teasing?" she giggles, you turn as she backs up a bit— you push her to the bed and sit her down on the bed, your [Color] eyes never leave hers as you straddle her lap. Her expression surprised at the position, that sweet golden gaze filled with aching desire— she rests her hands on your waist, eyes never leaving yours.

"I swear, I'm giving you permission to do what you want." your eyes flicker to her lips, and the heat between your thighs grows with each passing second. She tilts her head, the smirk still on her lips and a brow arched.

"You do know what you're getting yourself into right, sweet one?" you simply nod your head, your hips grinding down against her. A giggle leaves the tall vampire, she presses her lips against yours softly at first— your legs wrap around her torso. She presses her hips against you, her hands roaming your body eagerly. Soon the kiss gets more heated you press your lips harder against hers, her tongue swiping against your bottom lip.

Soft muffled whimpers were heard from you, your fingers tangled in her damp hair. She smirked into the kiss, her fingers unbuttoning your maiden outfit. Her hand pulls your top off exposing your breasts, she pulls away from the kiss and takes a breast into her mouth.

A moan escapes you, your hand in her hair presses her head more onto your breast— her hips rolled against yours as you pressed more into her. Her tongue swirling around your nipple while she groped and lightly tugged the other with her fingers-tips.

She trails her kisses down your neck after giving one last kiss to your lips, both women letting out breathy groans— your body felt like it was on fire, your hips pressing against her own desperately, the blonde lets out a growl of possessiveness, now, surely your pretty much dripping at this moment.

Her hands cup both your breasts, gently groping them— her kisses stopping at the valley of your breasts, Bela could feel your wetness on her lap. "Bela.." you whimpered out, your nails lightly digging into the fabric on her back.

< End of flashback, sorry I promise some smut OK? But it won't be the best. >

You giggled at her, wrapping your arms around the oldest vampire. A smile plastered on your lips, your heart skipping a beat.

"Finally you're back, I missed you!" she whined, burying her face into your neck and breathing in deeply— Heat ran up into your face when she let out a soft groan, hearing it crystal clear.

Snickering being heard from the three, you glanced at them before rolling your eyes.

Again, you heard the doors swing open, seeing the lady duck down to get into the kitchen. A warm expression shows, she stands to full height looking down at you.

"Oh [Name], how wonderful to see you here, paying a visit?" she arched her brow, your cheeks a tint of pink.

Matt bows, "Good Evening M'lady. Uhh actually, [Name] would like to stay for a few weeks, if of course— you allow it." his smile back on his lips, she hums; her signature long-sleeved cream dress paired with a black hat and a pair of black gloves.

"Well, how could I say no— stay any time you want my dearest. We all missed you, really, it's nice to see you again." her tone was soft, her golden eyes looking into your [Color] ones.

"Thank you, M'lady, though I will try to visit more often," you said sheepishly, tilting your head up to completely meet her gaze.

"Well if you do— you're welcome. Now, I am going to be stuck with Mother Miranda for a while as she needs help with the new experiments— So, I'm going to be gone for a couple of days. Girls, please take care and behave of yourselves, including [Name], help her and eachother as well, please. I will be leaving tomorrow morning, but I will have enough time to have breakfast with you all."
Alcina said, the soft smile never leaving. You had nodded, and a soft chorus of "Yes Mother" was heard.

"Do well, M-"

"Alcina. Call me Alcina, dear. You too Matt"

"Ok, Alcina— I do hope all goes well in your work."

They all chuckle, Alcina looking at you as she calms down.

"Make yourself at home dear" Alcina's tone was soft and soothing.

"Thank you again," you said, Bela playing with your hair, then pulling you away into the hallway.

"Have fun you two!" Matt yelled, smiling at the sight itself.

"Aww, I didn't even get to tell [Name] about the new book I'm reading." Daniela pouted, huffing to herself.

"It's ok Lady Daniela, you'll get a chance to tell her soon," Matt claimed, smiling warmly at the redhead. She nodded with a small smile herself and swarmed off, now leaving Matt and Cassandra.

"Want to go to my chambers dearest?" Cass whispered, her arms wrapped around his waist as one of his hands was on the back of her head scratching at her scalp. Small kisses are spread across his neck. His breath hitched, her hands tugging at his belt.

| ~*~ |

"So Lady Bela, how are you doing?" you ask, smiling softly at the blonde.

"You know you don't have to call me "Lady Bela" right?" the vampire groaned in annoyance, rolling her eyes.

"I know, I just liked to do that to annoy you." you giggled, her following behind.

"Well, mission accomplished for you," Bela mocks, scoffing. You chuckled, earning a smack to your bicep.

"Ha, I love messing with your buttons sometimes, you know that right?" you smiled, she shook her head and sighed deeply. The small smile makes your heart speed up— just a little. She mocks you, sticking her tongue out at you with the small smile still visible.

| ~*~ |

"Again, you don't have to keep walking me to my room Bela."

"I'm being which is called being a 'Lady', little one." she smiled at you softly.

"My knight and shining armor," you dramatically placed your hand on your chest and hitched your sigh.

"Yeah, yeah, do rest up little one— Mother would like for you to join us at breakfast before she leaves tomorrow," she states, opening your door and letting you in before slowly closing the door.

"Ok, thank you Lady Bela." you giggle, earning a groan from the blonde and the door shutting. You smiled to yourself, your mind wandering to the vampire. Plopping yourself onto the comforter with a relieved groan and closing your eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

| ~*~ |

You woke up to the sound of shushing outside of your room, "SHH! I can't! She wouldn't—"

"Bela for Miranda's sake! You. Will. Be. Perfectly. Fine!"

A groggy grunt leaves you, stretching then looking around your room, seeing nothing out of the ordinary, the silence being too loud.

You turned your head to the door and saw amber and golden eyes looking at you, making you almost jump out of your skin. The door closed quickly and silence filled the atmosphere again.

"Mother Miranda, what are these vampires up to?" you rasp, resting your hand on your face and inhaling deeply. You rest your arm above your head, turning your head and getting comfy again and re-welcoming sleep, embracing yourself back into dreamland.

| ~*~ |

You awoke finally, groaning as you got up rubbing away the sleep from your eyes. "Dark Lord," you sighed. Getting a fresh pair of clothing from your wardrobe and heading into the bathroom.

Stripping from your clothes after warming up the water. Washing, then rinsing yourself and finally drying yourself off. You fixed your hair and brushed your teeth. Your thoughts went back to the blonde, heat rushing up your face. You thought about the way she kissed you— touched you. You were so deep in thought that you didn't notice the door opening.

"Miss [Name], the ladies are waiting for you in the dining hall." She looked at your undone bed and right before she was going to look at you, your palm covered her eyes.

"Please knock next time, and I'll be down in a bit." Your tone was soft and low. She stuttered— trying to get an answer out.

"Sorry-ry, M-miss [Name]!" You felt her face heat up, she turned around and exited your room. Sighing deeply you felt relief wash over you immediately.

You continued to get an outfit, it was a casual outfit. You get rid of your towel and put on the clothes. Afterward walking out the door and into the hall. Maids ran everywhere, cleaning all around to the tiniest details of the castle.

Some even brush against your arm as they pass you. You speed walked through the halls, now and then bumping into maids.

You turned around as you heard someone yelp, continuing to walk blindly once seeing there wasn't a problem— bumping into someone else and stumbling backward against the main doors leading into the dining hall, bringing the person down with you with a grunt. The halls got quiet, eyes all on you as everyone paused what they were doing.

"What's going on?" A familiar voice sounded, making you tilt your head up and face Cassandra. The maid above you froze with fear, her breath heavy.

"Sorry Lady Cassandra, I-"

"I ran into this woman when not paying attention to where I was going." You blurted, the lady looking at you then the maid.

"You could get off her now," Bela grumbled as the maid came back to realize she was still on top of you. She scrambled to get up, giving you her hand to help you up as well.

"I'll be taking my leave now, M'lady's." She picked up her stuff and scurried off.

"Awkward," Matt murmured, you dusted yourself off with a chuckle.

"Indeed," Alcina replied, her tone as calm as her expression.

"Anyways, let's eat, shall we?" You cleared your throat and smiled, walking over to the seat next to Daniela. Everyone simply nodded, and at the perfect timing, maids began bringing the food to everyone.

| Time Skip! |

You and the others had all finished eating breakfast, and you were on your way back into your room.

When you walked in and closed the door, you flopped onto your bed and whined— the mattress squeaked due to the sudden weight.

"Lord give me a break from life and let me rest for at least a day, please," you said into the comforter, turning over on your back and closing your eyes.

You welcomed sleep, and after what felt like a couple of minutes you woke up again. Feeling weight on you as you looked down you saw Bela lying on your chest— her arms wrapped around your waist, her head on your chest. Her breath is even, you smile at the woman below you, and she begins to shift around.

You tense, holding your breath. She moved more up, snuggling herself into your neck with a hum. Your heart skipped a beat, her arms holding you tighter against her.

You smiled widely, going back to sleep with an arm around her and a hand on her head— feeling safe and comfortable in this embrace and closing your eyes once again.

| ~*~ |

Once you wake up again, the weight you felt last night is not there anymore. You opened your eyes to scan the room for any sign of her, only sighing deeply with a small pout.

You threw your feet over the side dangling them, you sat for a while lost in thought. Suddenly the door swung open.

"Are you going to be in here all day as always?" Matt asked, closing the door and then taking a seat next to you.

"Maybe, but surprisingly I want to go out, I've been stuck at home for months honestly." Matt thought for a moment before speaking.

"I mean we can just go to a local cafe, I'll treat. Maybe we can even talk about you and Goldilocks" he smiles, and you slap his shoulder harder than before with a click of your tongue.

"Ow! What? I want to know about your dating life and you wanted to know about mine." he giggles.

"True, but please call her a different code name. It's obvious and even her siblings will catch up on it before her herself."

"Okay well, Cassandra knew right after she saw that you had a bite mark on your shoulder. Daniela said and I quote 'They were loud enough to keep me up.' And you know Dani isn't the one to wake up to anything." his words shocked you, and you flushed red— your mouth agape as you stared wide-eyed at him.

"Are you serious?" you chuckled nervously, fixing the collar of your shirt. Matt nodded, laughing at your reaction.

"Matt, are you for fucking real?" you panicked, blinking a few times.

"Yes. Dani said it herself." he started wheezing as you stared down at the ground, now questioning life— your thoughts raced.

'Did Alcina hear me? Who else heard me? Was almost suffocating myself in the pillow at that time not good enough?'

"[Name]! It- it's ok— Alcina didn't hear anything." Matt tried to contain his laughter, but of course, failing miserably. Tears fell from his eyes as he continues to cackle. His arms on his stomach.

You cross your arms and sigh, an annoyed expression displayed on you. "Sometimes I want to punch you, you know that right?" Matt only laughed more, the sound of him wheezing echoed throughout the room. Your face held an unamused look.

"That's enough out of you." You sighed, rolling your eyes as you stood up and stretched your arms above you— popping your shoulders. Matt calmed down, wiping away some tears.

"So are we going or no?" you asked, he nodded.

"Let me go change out of this damn uniform." he sighed.

"Why do you still decide to wear it when you could dress however now?" he shrugged his shoulders, pursing his lips into a straight line with a small hum.

"It makes me feel more formal— and I still want to look formal for Alcina, plus it makes Cass—"

"I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!" you covered your ears, making a gag sound.

"Hey, you didn't hear me complain when you told me about you and ahem's lil' interaction." you look at him as if he had just said something to offend the shit out of you.

"I hate you."

"Aww, I love you too!" Matt smiled at you, showing his dimples and places his hands under his chin.

"God."

——————————————————

[Outro]

SEE YOU ALL NEXT CHAPTER!! :D I FINALLY FUCKING FINISHED! IM SORRY I TOOK ALMOST THE WHOLE HALF OF THE YEAR BAE'S😭

I made it longer, and I feel tired as fuck. I also barely proofread this so yeah. It took me a whole week to finish this, only because a lot was happening and I didn't have enough free time

Anyway, I hope you all liked this update. LOVE YOU ALL!!🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.2K 17
Dimitrescu Daughters x Male Reader It was just his luck that he ended up in a village of cannibalistic monsters. A place with nothing more than depre...
91.2K 2K 17
This is a one-shot about Alcina Dimitrescu and her Daughters, how will the adventures be? Can you always survive? What sacrifices will be made? Will...
158K 4.3K 57
TW โ€ข slight contains of; Bdsm, Degrading, Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Starvation, Death, Neglection, Trauma, Ptsd, Bipolar, Blood, Bruising and Scars...
49.8K 1.1K 11
You were just looking for a warm place to stay, but how could've you know that this would happen. you enter Castle Dimitrescus garden trying to look...