Evidence

Per blackskull141

This is evidence for cases I may be in Més

I_Am_The_Final_Boss (part 1)
Part 3
Conclusion
NaomiCodd/Naomi C

part 2

58 2 12
Per blackskull141

So this story he's talking about is most likely fake given what he's said about me and himself. His evidence is also pretty one sided.

He didn't want to show what previously happened and only show the aftermath, that way no one would call him out.

Even his followers blindly support him in his fake story with only screenshot to make himself look the victim.

If the story is true, then I'm sorry for making you upset but you need to understand the reason I asked is because I'm autistic and have trouble understanding some things. Before anyone accuses me of lying the reason I didn't bring it up was cause I had no reason to and I feared some people may send me offensive insults.

One of my friends who I did many rp with decided to join final boss' side rather than mine, despite the fact I defended him as best I could against someone trying to get them band.

Reason there's no replies is I took screenshot when final boss was blocked. Dragon of Dojima then did an rp with me by making me feel bad for certain actions I did. If they are somehow reading this or get sent this, I hope you sleep well knowing you tried to screw someone mentally who has a mental health problem. I may make a part 3 if this thing escalates.

SpawnyXTheGamer

christonaplane (read part 1 to get full story)

KonoHarunoShiobanaDa (read part 1 to get full story)

Pupu-Inu  (read part 1 to get full story)

MemeDreamz (read part 1 to get full story)

NeroIsTired

annemarie926

-LordOfTheInk-

Chris586

Etyion37

BeastOfMayhem

King-Of-Dabs (read part 1 to get full story)

greenbeedrill888

SYMBOL_OF_HOPE

xXSally-FaceXx

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

124K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
45.6K 938 92
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
14.1K 1.2K 31
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
30.9K 2.1K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...