WE STAND TOGETHER

By BethanyMichelle4

Two year old Taylor has suffered all his life.From asthma to facing abuse and beatings from his mom and step... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTRER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
GATITUDE AND THANKS.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
Authors note

EPILOGUE

432 2 0
By BethanyMichelle4

Today Taylor turned fourteen. The guys were proud to see how far he has come. 

"Remember when he called me to come pick him up from summer camp because he was cold," Damon chuckled looking at Taylor who was glued to his phone.

Through the years he grew from a scared little boy, to a confident yet moody teenager. It was amazing how fast time moved. There were a few bumps in the road but they overcame them.

He still has a long way to go, but they were confident he could make it. He was growing up to be a better person.

***************************************************************************************

Thank you all for the support. 

I'm currently working on some new material. 

Please follow and vote

BethanyMichelle4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.9K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
351K 6.6K 48
Aurora and Kaden Ferrari have only ever had each other, ever since they were sold at the age of 5 to be put into foster care. They have always known...
776K 20.5K 46
Ten years ago, Avalee was sent away from her brothers and father with her pregnant mother, Alessia, for their safety. After the sudden death of Aless...
461K 11.4K 55
A home. That's all Delaney Taylor is looking for. Everyone wants a place to belong, especially someone who's been without one for so long. Delaney is...