❝STRONG WOMAN. ❞ ➤ 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣...

By flatlinecutie

╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇... More

•𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉•
•01• Final selection Arc S1
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14-Redlight district arc S2•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26• Swordsmith village arc
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35• Infinity fortress arc
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
AUTHOR'S GRATITUDE

•08•

29.6K 1.1K 516
By flatlinecutie

["NOT EVEN SHE'S BEAUTIFUL SHE IS ALSO VERY POWERFUL~♡︎."]

STRONG WOMAN

SHE STOOD THERE, Staring at the three boys doing their training. She smiled knowing that she will be the one will protect them at all cost.

Tanjiro's crow flew over your shoulder."Ms. (Y/N), the insect & love hashira wants to have a word with you. Please go to the demon slayer headquarters.." She nodded and patted the crow's head.

Before letting it flew back on tanjiro's shoulder. The crow also told him about the information.

He run towards the female master."Sensei! So your going back on the headquarters."

She smiled and squeeze his right cheek making his face turn crimson red.

"Apparently, I am important business as always.." She said.

"WHAT! HELL NO! YOU MUST STAY WITH US! NO, NO, NO.." Zenitsu overheard their conversation and hugged his mentors waist.

Tanjiro tried his beat to seperate the yellow boy away from his mentor."Zenitsu! Let go of our mentor its rude.."

"Oi! Monitsu! Let go of her!" Inosuke yelled also grabbing zenitsu's haori.

She laughed holding her stomach when the white haired female heard inosuke's mistaken name for zenitsu."HAHAHAH! That's so funny!"

This caused inosuke to blushed and turned around."He is always mistaken it sensei, But when you arrive he suddenly speaks zenitsu's name correctly. I was shocked that time.."

Tanjiro explained to her."THAT PIG! WAS TRYING TO IMPRESS HER OFCOURSE! HE EVEN CALLED TANJIRO'S NAME AS GONPANCHIRO!"

Zenitsu yelled still hugging his mentors waist tightly."HAHAHA! Ohmygod that's so hilarious. You dont need to get embarrased about it inosuke. Its so cute honestly hehehe.."

"Anyways, I need to go." She said and looked down at zenitsu.

"NO WAY! PLEASE STAY! I DONT TRUST ANYBODY WHAT IF YOU CONE BACK AND HAVE A BOYFRIEND ALREADY-"

(Y/N) put her two fingers on zenitsu's forehead to knock him off."He will bef fine. Its only 4hours effect."

"Please, be careful sensei. We also have a mission to take care of..." Tanjiro exclaimed.

She turned around waved at them.

Tanjiro hope that nothing bad will happened to her. But little did he know on their next mission they will encounter lower moon five.

STRONG WOMAN

AS SHE SAT, on the floor with legs been crossed while the hashira's are sitting with manners.

"So you enjoyed training the other slayers so far?" The master asked the female that was sucking a lollipop with her wearing a pair of circle glasses.

She sighed."Yeah, i quite killed an upper moon also.." This caused the hashira to gasped with shock aling with the master.

"For real?! But how!"

"That's flamboyantly awesome teach us about it! (Y/N)!"

"Tch, it was just a luck."

"Sanemi, not you being a hater."

"Ara ara~ You're so strong lady (Y/N)!"

"She is what do u expect."

"Not even she's beautiful she is also very powerful so cool~♡︎ I think i'm inlove.."

(Y/N) got different comments about her making her laughed in satisfaction."Ha! Ofcourse i am. Name one thing you love about (Y/N) (L/N)!"

She clapped her hand making all the hashira did the same with the exception of the three serious person alive. Giyu, sanemi, and obanai.

"EVERYTHING!" They cheered making the three male's left in dotted eyes.

"Can't believe that our next master will be her..." Sanemi exclaimed with an irk mark on his forehead..

"She will be a good master dont sabotage her so casually..." Giyu said glaring daggers at him.

Time skip, since the master already gave all the hashira some mission so (Y/N) was only stuck with herself.

Staring at the moonlight.

The problem of her being the strongest is she is doesn't have friends or having someone on her sides..

walking her feet back on her chamber to forget her feelings on a deep slumber.

THE NEXT DAY,

The white haired female freaked out and sat up hearing a knock on her sliding door."Lady (Y/N) please when ur done changing or eating, come join us again outside its another meeting.."

She sighed and immediately stood up streching herself and proceeded to take a shower and have a breakfast.

Time passed, she yawn and covered her eyes with her blindfol. She needed to do this so she wont get tired.

She doesn't need to see in traditional sense. (Y/N)'s eyes work so well..

Walking outside feeling the fresh air colliding on her skin.

The white haired female stopped walking and saw the hashira was already gathered there.

Shinobu was the first to greeted her with a close eyed smile, her eyes caught something on the ground making her eyes widen in shocked.

Tanjiro was tied up on the ground he was a bit injured and nezuko was nowhere out of sight.

Then it clicks everything on her.

The reason why the hashira's are gathered they were here to trial tanjiro's sister.

STRONG WOMAN

She kneeled down, staring at tanjiro with pity on her eyes."I'm very sorry sensei.."

He mumbled under his breathe everyone was arguing either to not let him be a demon slayer or not.

"Master! Believe me demons are all the same. I will prove it to you.."

Sanemi throwed nezuko's box near the master. This made (Y/N) to clench her fist. The wind hashira will never stop abusing nezuko for almost a while.

She was trying her best to not caused a scened.

When he stabbed nezuko again on the box. (Y/N) stood up with an anger on her face raising her pointer finger to create an powerful attack.

But a feminine hand grabbed her wrist."Please, don't..."Mitsuri begeed her with a soft eyes.

She can feel what (Y/N) is capable for.

"Stabbed her again, you know your place sanemi.." She warned putting her hands down.

"Violence, its not the key you're will be great master someday. So i trusted you~♡︎" mitsuri smiled at
(Y/N)

A.N HEY! GUYS THANKS FOR THE HUNDREDS OF READs

Idont know if i still continued this book because damn. I' dont have enough of time to update some of my book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 291 49
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...
214K 4.5K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...
127K 6.4K 38
eunoia (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, a good spirit. "beautiful thinking". ---------------------------------------------------------------- 𝔇𝔦...
628K 21.4K 44
(Y/n) (l/n) a 17 year old girl who has attended Kimetsu Academy since middle school. She recently broke up with her ex boyfriend Genya due to the fac...