Dangerous Love (Volturi Kings...

Par Amera_Goldspin

Madeline Swan's life was average. Friends, High-school, and the typical party here and there. But when her co... Plus

The Beginning
Vampire Rollercoaster
Hidden Truths
Reunited
Sushi Night
The Gaurd
Late Nights
Partners in Crime
A Regular Monday
Alec Knows Best
Coffee in Seattle
The Meeting
Blue
First Date
Nature Walk
Confrontation
Apologies
Tendencies
Arrangement
My Treasure
Red Skies and Black Mountains
Remembrance
Sisterly Bonds
Loose Ties
Vampire on Ice
A Thousand Stars
Homer's Star Brad Pitt
Attachment
Countdown
Leech
Chocolate Chip Cookies
The Woods
Angel
Pain
Divulgence
Heading Nowhere
Wager
Dangerous Deceptions

Mission Completed

8.6K 242 28
Par Amera_Goldspin

Madeline Pov

I made sure to have Emmett drop me off at the house. I ran inside and locked the door behind me. As I made my way up to my room I made sure to lock the windows as well. I wanted to make sure that the Volturi guards wouldn't be able to sneak in on me.

"What am I missing ," I said to myself.
I quickly ran to Bella's room and locked her windows as well. I didn't want to take any chances. I can only imagine how mad Felix might be.

"Madi is that you?" Charlie called from downstairs.

"Coming," I yelled.

" Did you just come home?" Charlie asked with slight confusion.

"Yeah I went with Emmett," shrugging my shoulders.

" I see, so Edward is taking his sweet time then," Charlie says while grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"Maybe," lightly smiling. "I am sure she will be home soon though Uncle." reaching for the chair across from him.

" Madi?" Bella yells walking into the room. Her face held an anger expression that seemed to disappear right away when she saw Charlie.
Yup I'm in trouble. I couldn't find myself to exactly care though. That's what they get for treating me like a baby.

"Bella your grounded," Charlie said right away.

"Madi go to your room Bella and I need to talk," He finished.

He didn't need to tell me twice I ran up to my room so quick. I wonder how long it took Felix to figure out when I was gone.  I don't think it really took him that long to figure it out to be honest. I bet I didn't help my case with me running like a mad man either.

I sighed and decided to put on some comfy clothes. I opted to where shorts with tiny cartoon T-Rex on them and a plain grey v neck. I did a slight stretch and headed to my bay window with my laptop. I am thinking about watching some romantic comedy movie tonight.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in ," I yelled, closing my laptop.

I watched as the door open showing a scowling Bella. She seemed mad still. I knew this probably would happen I just thought the talk with Charlie would have calmed her down a bit and hopefully distracted her.

"You ditch your guards," Bella let's out, shutting my door behind her.

"Are you saying that I out ran them?" I asked laughing a bit.

"This isn't a laughing matter Madeline," Bella snapped.

She sighs and combed back her hair with her one hand trying to calm down. I felt a bit bad that she had to receive the stress from my actions. She had enough she was going through with the supernatural.

"Im sorry Bells," I said softy

Bella looked at me tiredly and headed to me. She lifted my leg up and sat on the space from the bay window. I sat my legs in her lap after she got comfortable.

"They are pissed Madi," Bella lets out.

"I don't need to be babysat," I said rolling my eyes.

"What you did today made them think otherwise," Bella waited for a moment to see if I would respond. "They told your mates."

"Figures," shrugging my shoulders

" Madeline they are at the Cullens right now but I don't know for how long," Bella informs me.

"So your saying I have time to leave to Jessica's house," I said smirking slightly.

"Madi!" Bella yells.

"I'm kidding," I said putting my hands up.

"Is Emmett okay," I asked Bella.

"You always have away for switching topics but, yes he's fine." Bella said bouncing her leg.

"So what happened?" I asked her.

"Well Alice had a vision, then it didn't help to see you past us. Oh also when the Volturi stormed into the Cullens house." Bella finished

*tap* tap*

Bella and I turned around to see who it was hitting my window this time. My heart slightly dropped to see Felix and Demetri waiting. I looked at Bella with puppy eyes.

"No, you did this," she said getting up heading out the door.

"Bella wait ," I called to her. Bella turns around real quick to see what I wanted and I flip her off.

"Love you too Madi," Bella tells me rolling her eyes and walking out the door.

I looked back at the window and see Felix and Demetri getting more impatient. I went to open the windows slightly and that was all it took for Felix to rush making me fall back in suprise.

"Hey be careful what if Charlie was hear," I tell them hesitantly.

"He's at work," Felix simply stated glaring at me.

The rest of them came in by the time I got off the floor. I looked at all of them and they all seemed very pissed off. Yeah maybe I messed up. It seemed like they weren't going to talk until I did which made me more nervous.

"So how was the drive to Forks," I said scratching the back of my head.

"Are you trying to be funny right now?" Felix asked  glaring at me even more.

"I-um I don't know," I mumbled out. I looked around and saw that they were all still wearing the same expression.

"Okay , I'm sorry that I ran off but I think we should all look at the situation together," I said smoothly.

"What situation would that be Madi?" Demetri asked he seemed to be the most calm right now.

"That this wasn't as bad as it may seem right now," the moment those words left my mouth it seemed the tension got even more worse.

"There is a lot of negative emotions in this room, maybe we should just continue the conversation later," I said walking back to my bed. I don't have  any idea in what way did I thought that would make them less mad at me.

"Okay, I'm sorry I ran off , I just got mad cause I'm not a baby. I don't like the idea of my moves being watched 24/7." I said softly.

"If you got in trouble because of my actions I apologize and I will personally fight that person because you didn't do anything wrong," I said truthfully.

I hear a slight chuckle " You would fight all the Masters especially Caius?" Felix slightly chuckled.

I looked at him and smirk "I will fight him with my words and wallet." I always thought financial damage was more hurtful then physical fights.

"Well you can do that on Tuesday," Jane said with amusement in her eyes.

My face dropped. "Wait -What, are they coming here?"

This seemed to make Jane make even more happy, " Yes, they thought it was quite urgent."

"Nooo , why are they even coming," I said, plopping on the bed.

"Maybe if you didn't run off going max speed on a motorcycle this wouldn't happen," Demetri said in a teasing voice.

"Or you could have listen," Jane said.

I lifted my head from the bed and narrowed my eyes at Jane. "You are enjoying this aren't you?"

"Correct, Madi," giving me a tiny smirk.

I sighed and sat back up in the bed. It seemed liked they calmed down a bit. I bet their moods calmed down because of my negative reaction about the possibility of meeting with the kings.

"What do they look like?" I asked softly.

"Would you like to see a picture of them?" Demetri questioned me.

I was slightly hesitant about it. But maybe this well prepare myself for Wednesday. "Sure why not," I say trying to act calm.

"Alright here ," he tells me handing me a phone.

I observed the picture they were absolutely breathtaking. All three of them were equally beautiful. The one on the left looked so sad it made me feel slightly hurt. What happened to make him feel this way? Even though with such a sadden expression I still can't take my eyes of him.

I shifted my eyes slightly to the middle one. He seemed to be thriving in the moment. I have a feeling he likes to be in the center of attention. His posture appeared to be relaxed and eyes filled with glee. It almost set me on edge how different the two were.

Finally I shifted to the last one.  He looked intimidating. Yet I kept finding my falling deep into his looks. His silky blonde hair made me jealous of the quality of my own hair. I noticed that he held almost sinister smirk. It was hot not gonna lie.

"Interesting ,"I said going slightly pink. I hope I wasn't staring long.

"Those were Marcus, Aro, and Caius." Demetri said.

"Marcus, Aro, and Caius," repeating him, gazing my eyes again at the photo.

I shook my head slightly breaking out of the trance. I handed back Demetri's phone back to him. I think I had enough about my alleged mates tonight.

"I have school in the morning," I tell them, switching the topic.

"Yes about that, I and my brother will be attending your school," Jane said making herself comfortable on the bay window.

"Ummm no," I stated.

"I apologize but unless the kings say otherwise we will be enrolled," Jane said. I get the feeling she's not sorry.

"I guess I'll have to to just ignore you then," I said shrugging.

"What happened to us being friends?" Alec brought up.

"We can be friends if you stop being my babysitter ," I said clasping my hand together.

"It is not our intentions or the masters to make you feel like this," Jane attempts to ease the situation.

"Well that what happens when all of sudden you get chucked into world you didn't even know about last week," I say with a sad sigh.

I don't want to be in this situation. I want to lash out and fight. Yet who would I really fight right now? My main target are the kings. They claim I am there mate yet they don't even know me. I keep trying to think about the situation and come up with the emotions I have behind it. Each time I do, I find myself shutting down emotionally from it. I don't think I can mentally figure out what I'm supposed to feel right now and that makes me nervous.

"So what will be your back story then?" I asked switching the subject.

"We transferred from Alaska to be closer with our cousin the Cullens," Alec said with slight distaste.

"Why do you not like the Cullens?" I asked them.

"They break the rules, and what other rules they don't break they are constantly on the line with those rules," Alec stated.

I think this is the most Alec spoke to me. I looked around the room and see them all sitting down in my room.  I wonder when they did that.

"Makes sense," I tell them. They did tell Bella and I knowing full well what would happen if they did. It was kind of selfish.

"Thats surprising," Demetri stated his showed a bit of surprised.

"Well, if it's your law it's your law." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Now go away, I am going to bed," I said getting under my covers.

"As you wish," Jane said slightly bowing her head.

I they vanished out the window quickly. I sighed and got ready to turn on my tv. I am thinking watching a horror movie.  If Embry wasn't being such an ass he definitely would've agreed to it.

I paused a second. I am slightly shocked he manage to invade my thoughts. Damn it, Jessica you just had to talk about him. I quickly shook my head and turned on the "The Conjuring," and before I knew it I fell asleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

399K 8.6K 26
[Book One of the Swan Queen Series] The twin sister of Bella Swan chose to stay with her father Charlie when Renee left. She was always top of her cl...
74.9K 1.6K 18
Rowen is the elder more methodical and calculating half sister of Isabella swan. While Bella was whisked away to live with her mom Reneé. Rowen staye...
74.7K 2.7K 29
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🦋 ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(𝗇.) The Italian word for 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲.] ❝If time were governed by Eros, I would stay in your arms fore...
417K 10.7K 25
Sophia Rose Swan get tangled in her cousins screw up when she decides to take off to Volterra Italy to save her overly emotional ex-boyfriend. She ge...