𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 | 𝐳•𝐛

By defnot_lee

००० | °❀•°:𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭:°•❀° ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝖿... More

𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁
𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁

𝟎𝟎𝟏

48 3 0
By defnot_lee

°❀•°:𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁:°•❀°

━━━━━»☕︎«━━━━━
𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁 ₁₉₇₈

"IN SHADYSIDE, the past is never really the past," A woman said, flipping through the pages of her book.

while, two of them, a girl and a boy sat on the floor, listening attentively to what the woman had to tell.

"This was July" The woman started while looking at a picture in the book."12th. The summer of 1978"

she lifted the picture off the book and inhaled deeply, "The first day of camp"

"Shit" About a million times she muttered under her breath. As she was running away in the woods.

at Camp Nightwing, the ginger-headed girl went running away from a bunch of Sunnyvalers, in the woods.

while she looked behind her and in front of her, she was met by something hitting her head and causing her to fall back, with blood dripping down her nose.

groaning, while her vision decided to blur up a bit. She squints her eyes, trying to look at the figure in front of her.

"your gonna hang, witch"

"so you'll be helping us manage for today, isn't that what you wanted?" The eldest Emerson asked the younger one.

Nick, Kurt, and Ian were together, as usual. But today, Ian Emerson decided to bring his little sister with him. 

which Nick didn't mind, for obvious reasons, he would be able to spend time with her also. And with Kurt, he didn't like Paisley and just ignored her.

"I told you, "This place is boring" not "I want to help you manage this Camp" Paisley addressed to her big brother walking along with them, "So if I may go now"

as his little sister was trying to get away, Nick Goode decided to block her way and lifts both of his hands while giggling. He stopped giggling when Paisley didn't buy it.

all the attention went to a girl from Sunnyvale, panting and out of breath, "Sheila is doing something bad with a Shadysider again"

"And that's your first task and I'm guessing it's your friend, Ziggy Berman," Her brother said, holding both of her sister's shoulders and pushing her towards where the girl earlier pointed at.

"Don't let her into this" Paisley groaned. She had been friends with Ziggy Berman. They don't really do anything much anymore.

Paisley and Kurt rolled their eyes because they didn't wanna go there with each other, while Ian and Nick were smiling because of the company of Paisley.

"Don't! Don't!" Paisley heard screaming from afar while walking their way there.

"Here," Nick handed Paisley a whistle which she just looked at, "Don't worry it's new"

"Yeah, you just need to whistle it, and let's see if you can handle that situation" Her brother put both of his hands around the both of them.

"Wait, so she's gonna be in charge of this?" Kurt furrowed his eyebrows at the three of them walking in front of him, "She's a child"

"Just because you're older, doesn't mean I'm a child" Paisley argued and gave him a sarcastic look and looked back at the group below the three.

Paisley furrowed her eyebrows as she heard a loud whistle coming from Kurt who just ran right past her followed by Nick who just saw her.

"I'll talk to Kurt. Don't worry" Her brother said, patting her shoulder then running away to catch up, "C'mon! Slowpoke"

"Do I really have to run?" She shouted, so her brother could hear her. "Yes!" She heard his brother shout back.

Paisley sighed before running a bit slow to go to the group, watching as the girl tied up below the tree fall down.

"I went back to my cabin, the door was open. The next thing I knew, all my money was gone and Ziggy was just sprinting away." Shiela explained.

the group earlier was lined up while Kurt was walking back and forth, spinning his whistle and listening to the story that Shiela was telling.

"Because you were chasing me" Ziggy responded back, looking at Shiela.

Kurt was quick to look at Ziggy, "Ziggy! You talk when I tell you to talk"

"Paisley?" Nick asked the attention of the girl beside her, just looking at Ziggy. When he got her attention, she turned to him and furrowed her eyebrows.

Ian gestured for her to take over which got the attention of Kurt, "Okay, we are not having this argument again. She's friends with Ziggy, she can let her get away with this"

"If you don't want to start an argument then you should also be starting it" Paisley snapped as she gives the guy a sarcastic smile, making the ginger-headed girl let a small laugh.

"Kurt" Ian demanded the guy, which he let out a sigh of defeat.

"Did you see her take it?" Paisley started, looking at Shiela and her friends.

the boy beside Ziggy was first to reply, "Everyone did" Followed by Shiela and her friends, "Everyone"

"Alright-" Paisley said, wanting time to think about it but she got interrupted by Kurt.

"Well, that's it, Berman. Five strikes. You're out" Kurt said, getting all the attention.

Paisley let out a sigh and just stayed quiet wanting this to end, and letting Kurt just do his thing.

"I'm out? They just tried to murder me!" Ziggy complained pointing at the 4 people smirking beside her.

"Yeah. And I'll deal with them" He said, "But first, get back to camp, call Mommy because you're done at Nightwing"

"I didn't do it" Ziggy replied with a smile.

"Oh, yeah?" The boy with a whistle asked, "lIke you didn't set the camp flag on fire? Or let out the camp rabbits? Or graffiti the outhouse stalls? Warned you-"

"Kurt" Shiela interrupted with Kurt's talking, "It's not her fault, really. She's possessed by Sarah Fier"

"Oh, you-" Ziggy started, while she walked her way to Shiela.

Paisley ran towards them and held Ziggy before she could even touch Shiela, receiving furrowed eyebrows from Nick.

"Hey, Hey, Hey!" Both Kurt and Paisley said, trying to stop the argument. 

"Let's not joke about Sarah Fier here," Paisley told Shiela, while she rose an eyebrow at her. "You kick her out, somebody's gonna ask about the burn on her arm. Then who's in trouble? Huh?"

"Why don't we just let this one slide? Yeah?" She said, trying to get Ziggy one more chance. 

"Alright. One more strike and you're out for real. You hear me, Berman?" Kurt lifts up one finger at her face, "One more"

Paisley let the girl go as Ziggy looked at Kurt with a smile, "Being bossed around with another Emerson. Wow, some things never change."

Paisley followed the girl from earlier as they walk back, out of the woods. The other girl turned around and looked at the girl following her.

"Why are you following me?" She asked Paisley with a frown on her face.

Paisley lifts both of her hands out, "Woah, there I thought we were friends"

"Oh "were and "was" are both past tense. Try to learn about them" She said with sarcasm in her voice. "And it's not my fault you guys moved to Sunnyvale"

"Ouch" Paisley simply replied looking at the girl who was awfully straightforward. And watched as the girl walked away from her with a middle finger on her hand.

"You are too soft" Paisley heard claps behind her. 

she turned around only to see "Nick Goode" the precious King of Sunnyvale. She crossed her arms and looked at Nick in confusion.

"Soft? how?" She asked the boy in front of her, "When did you see me be soft?"

"Right now, you're being all kind to your friend" He pointed at the girl who had just been thrown by a blue shirt, "Am I right?"

"The friend part of the soft one?" She gave a sarcastic smile at Nick, "Look being all kind doesn't mean I am soft and not friends with her"

let's see if that friendship of them will turn into something more than that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
188K 5.2K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
333K 10.1K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...