ššššœš¤ š€š ššš¢š§ | š“šØš£ļæ½...

By jaegerslutt

(šŽšš†šŽšˆšš†) š‘°š’ š’˜š’‰š’Šš’„š’‰ š‘»š’š’‹š’Š'š’” š’…š’†š’„š’†š’‚š’”š’†š’… š’˜š’Šš’‡š’† š’‚š’“š’“š’Šš’—š’†š’” š’‚š’• š’‰š’Šš’” š’…š’š’š’“š’”ļæ½... More

ššššœš¤ š€š ššš¢š§
šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
šŸ| š„š¬šœššš©šž
šŸ | š”š§šŸššš¦š¢š„š¢ššš« ššš§š š…ššš¦š¢š„š¢ššš« š…šššœšžš¬
šŸ‘ | šŒšžš š®š¦š¢'š¬ šššš¬š­
šŸ’ | š…ššš¦š¢š„š² šƒš¢š§š§šžš«
šŸ” | ššžš° š‰šØš›
šŸ• | š‚šØš§šŸš«šØš§š­ššš­š¢šØš§
šŸ– | šš®ššš„š¢š­š² š“š¢š¦šž
šŸ— | š“š”š«šžššš­š¬ ššš§š šŽš±š²šœšØššØš§šž
šŸšŸŽ | šŽš„š š…š«š¢šžš§šš¬, ššØš­šžš§š­š¢ššš„ š„š§šžš¦š¢šžš¬
šŸšŸ | š‚ššš« šžš¬šœššš©šž

šŸ“ | š“š”šž š‹šØš®š§š šž

7.4K 299 1.2K
By jaegerslutt

Word count: 4.4k

August 30th 2021
Fushiguro Mansion
Warnings: Smoking

The next morning, you woke up to a slightly alone house. Looking at your nightstand, you saw a note written by Toji.

Hi Y/n,

I made you something to eat in the kitchen. I'm taking care of some business with Geto, Stella is at work, and Megumi is at school. The first one to be home should be Megumi and he's bringing his friends. I might be home late today.

To entertain yourself, I bought you a MacBook and an iPhone 13. I made you an apple account already and the information is in the bag beside you.

Other than that, your toothbrush is in your bathroom and I already prepared some towels and a washcloth whenever you feel like taking shower.

Take care,
Toji

Looking at the bag below your nightstand, you saw the plastic bag full of apple products. It had AirPods, the iPhone 13 and the newest MacBook. Other than apple products, there was a note (written by Toji) on how to set up your account. And that's what you did. You started setting up your Apple account before you even started your day.

Fifteen Minutes Later

After setting up your apple devices, you finally decided to start your day. After taking a shower and putting on some comfortable clothes, you went downstairs to see the food Toji supposedly prepared for you.

Going downstairs you saw that it was pancakes. Though Toji doesn't cook much, he tried doing it more when he was around you.

To be honest, it felt good being in a huge house alone. It gave you seem thinking time. Now that you finally escaped Mahito's house, what do you plan on doing with your life now? It's been almost two days since you left Mahito's house so it was obvious that he noticed you left.

What was going to happen now? Would he look for you? Would he make a bigger plan to get you back? Would he hurt Toji or Megumi? These were obviously some things you were planning on talking to Toji about as soon as he gets home.

For now, you needed to know what you were going to do with your life. Twelve years ago, you didn't really have a job because Toji's gave your family a shit ton of money. Technically you did have a job but not a full time one. Being in the mafia doesn't require you to do something all the time especially in your position. Toji did mostly everything. You would go on missions with him sometimes but for the most part he did stuff on his own and that was enough to satisfy your family's financial benefits.

But now, you and Toji aren't technically married. You and Toji don't have a joint account so you can't spend his money anymore. Does this mean you need to get your own job? Eventually, you'll need to get your own job if you want to buy more.

Toji has seemed to move on but you haven't. Toji isn't just dating this girl but he's also married to her.

I guess this is about the time I move on. But how?

As you were in the middle of thinking, the doorbell rang. You didn't think Toji was expecting anyone but nonetheless, you went to see who it was.

Opening the door, you were shocked to see who it was. Your best friends from the Mafia. They felt like sisters to you.

One was Shoko Ieiri. She was a 5'6 woman with long Lucious brown hair. In a way, Shoko is just like you. She's quiet but has a lot to say. She's also a doctor, something you aren't. Shoko is the type of friend to jump in front of a gun for you with no hesitation.

The other was Mei Mei (who went by Mei for short). She was a woman who stood at 5'8 with long Lucious light blue hair. Mei was definitely an extrovert and it was known. She also knew all the drama going on in the mafia and always kept you and Shoko updated.

You being shocked was an understatement. What the hell were they doing here? How would they react when they see you? It would be rude to leave them standing there so you opened the door.

"Y/n!" Mei and Shoko hugged you so tight. It was almost as if they were anticipating you to open the door.

"I didn't think Toji was telling the truth when he said you were here but I guess he was!" Shoko said.

"Come in!" You said moving to the side. The three of you sat in the couch. "So Toji told you I was here?" You asked.

"He told the organization everything about you. For safety reasons. When me and Shoko found out, we wanted to visit you immediately." Mei explained.

"Well that's good." You replied. You were thankful that Toji told everyone instead of you telling everyone. You just didn't want to feel like a secret and tell everyone individually.

"So how are you feeling?" Shoko asked.

"I'm fine. I just woke up not so long ago so I'm a little drowsy." You said.

"I'm talking about being back. How are you feeling about being back?" Shoko asked.

"I don't know. I know that Toji has moved on. I know that Megumi is way older and there is a lot of lost time I need to make up for. I also know that Toji's new wife doesn't like me." You said.

"Since when did you care about what other people think? Me and Shoko have known Stella since Toji got married. In fact, we went to the wedding. Trust me when I say that Stella is the most annoying bitch I've ever seen." Mei said

"Mei be nice. She has her flaws but she's not horrible. Me and Mei just tend to avoid people like her." Shoko said. Shoko was always too nice to tell you that she doesn't like someone but will tell you indirectly.

"In other words, she annoys Shoko too. I wouldn't worry about her if I were you." Mei said.

"Thanks guys. I think I'll just avoid her too. Let me tell you what happened last night though." You started. You proceeded to tell Mei and Shoko the events that happened last night.

Five Minutes Later

"Stella is the last person to talk somebody's cooking. She cooked at her wedding and hardly anyone ate." Mei laughed. Shoko and you joined in. You missed this. Talking and gossiping with your best friends. This is exactly what you needed.

"Look, I know you still feel bad about 'loosing' Toji so I think I know what will help you." Mei said with a smirk.

"Oh really? Is it anything better than loosing your own husband to a random white lady?" You asked.

"Possibly. Would you like to find out?" Mei asked.

Two Hours Later
The Lounge

"Now where are we again?" You asked as the three of you hop out of a limo.

"It's a club Toji bought a few years ago.It's called 'The Lounge'. It's amazing because of how big it is. It's only open to people in the organization and other gangs that make deals, so for the most part, you won't need to worry about weird old men. Me and Shoko love to come here to relax sometimes." Mei Mei said.

"This doesn't exactly look like the type of place where you'd relax." You say observing the bright lights and loud music.

The Lounge wasn't like your everyday club. It was a building with three stories. The first story is where your normal club activities take place. There's a bar, a dj, and a strip area (where your average strip club activities took place).

The second floor was where mafia dealings were made. Typically where illegal drugs were dealed, and sometimes peace treaties were made. Gang wars have also been started there. The third floor was Toji's personal floor. It was practically treated as a hotel. If Toji felt like getting away, he would go there for some space. There was a special key that only he owned for security reasons. Now that you're back, Toji hoped to one day bring you to the third floor.

The three of you walked deeper into the club and you were amazed at what you saw. You haven't been clubbing in twelve years so you missed this. It was a surprise to here that Toji bought a whole building to transform it into a club. Little did you know, he made it in dedication to you. You loved going clubbing with Toji and you tried to do it as much as you could. You were the only one he was thinking of when he was put this whole thing together. You being proud was an understatement.

Almost nude strippers were dancing their ass off and getting hundreds of dollars to do so.

If I had some training and time, I would definitely be a stripper. Well I do have time. Maybe?

"Let's get a drink and then we can go to the roof." Shoko said.

"Why specifically the roof?" You asked.

"The roof is where the stoners go. So if you want some fresh air, I would not advise going up there." Shoko said.

"So basically a place to smoke?" You asked as you three went to the bar.

"Pretty much." Shoko replied.

A couple hours later

You went up to the roof and spend a long while up there before deciding to go back down for a drink. By now it was starting to get dark.

"Well would you look who it is." Mei Mei said looking at the bartender. Your eyes were focused on the stool that you were about to sit on the you didn't pay attention to the bartender.

"And you brought a guest." The man with the smooth voice said. The voice sounded to familiar so you looked up. You were shocked to see him again. Not the bad type of shock but the good type of shock.

Looking up you saw a white haired man standing at 6"3 with a sky smirk on his face. He goes by Gojo but the organization calls him Satoru.

"It's nice to see your pretty face again." He said with a smirk. As you can tell, Satoru is part of the organization. He was one of Toji's friends that got on his nerves. You thought it was cute seeing Toji get annoyed every once in a while. Every time Satoru was over, it was always a good time. Every now and then, Gojo would flirt with you just to spite Toji and it would get him every time.

"Thank you Gojo. It's nice to you again too." You said with a smile.

"What are you doing bartending?" Shoko asked.

"There was no one here to bartend so I took over for a few hours but my shift should be done soon." Gojo said.

"Well when it is, meet us up at the roof. Until then, can you get the three of us a watermelon cocktail?" Mei said.

"Coming right up." Gojo said turning around.

"Gojo seems to be into you." Shoko nonchalantly says.

"Nah, he's always been like that." You shrug.

"You're saying he's always liked you?" Mei said with an eyebrow raise.

"No. I'm saying he's always been the flirty type. It's just part of his personality." You pointed out.

"But he never flirts with us." Mei pointed out. Mei and Gojo had a sibling like relationship.

"That's different." You defended.

"How so?" Shoko asked. They were met with silence. "Exactly."

"Guys stop, ya'll know it's not even like that." You said with a playful smirk. When it came to relationship things, you took everything Mei and Shoko said with a grain of salt. They thought every single guy that even spoke to you, had a crush on you.

Ten Minutes Later

After some talking with Mei, Shoko and Gojo, you guys finally finished the cocktails.

"Are you guys ready to go to the roof?" Shoko asked.

"Yeah, let's go." Mei said while the two got up. As you were about to follow them, someone called your name.

"Hey Y/n? Can you stay back for a little bit?" Gojo asked.

"Well Mei and Shoko wanted to-" You started before getting cut off.

"No go ahead Y/n. Spend some time with your new man ." Mei laughed.

This bitch has no filter

"Yeah, just meet us at the roof. There's a staircase at the end of the hallway or you can use the elevator." Shoko said. Before you could object, Shoko and Mei walked off. You sat back down facing Gojo.

"New man?" Gojo chuckled.

"Mei is just messing around. So what's up?" You asked.

"You know, you look beautiful tonight." Gojo said. Before the three of you left, Mei and Shoko dressed you up. It wasn't really your style to go all out but regardless, you looked good in anything.

"Thank you Gojo. Is that all you wanted to talk to me about?" You chuckled.

"No, I just wanted to spend quality time with you." Gojo said. "My shift ends in twenty minutes so after that, do you want to go somewhere with me?"

"I'd love to." You said.

"Great, now would you-" Gojo said before some interrupted.

"Hey! Can I get another drink over here?!" Some stranger said.

Gojo sighed and said "I'll see you in twenty minutes?"

"I'll see you in twenty minutes." You smiled. You got up from the stool and went to the staircase and walked to the rooftop.

Three Minutes Later

You went up to the roof and saw Shoko and Mei having conversation.

"So what did Gojo want?" Shoko asked.

"He asked if I could go somewhere with him after his shift." You said.

"Did you say yes?" Mei asked.

"Of course I did. I wonder why he asked though." You wondered.

"I told you, he likes you!" Mei said.

"No he doesn't." You replied.

"On a serious note, he probably wants to make up for lost time. You, Toji and Gojo were like a trio before you left so it really hurt him when you 'died'. You were his best friend." Shoko said. Guilt instantly rushed through your veins. You didn't really have choice because you felt like you were protecting your family. The moment you escaped was the moment you found out that the bombs were taken out years ago and you were lied too. Mei and Shoko took note o your silence.

"Don't feel bad though Y/n. You were literally kidnapped. This isn't your fault." Mei said rubbing your back.

"I know." You sighed.

"Here, would you like some?" Mei says handing you a cigarette. You used to smoke every now and then so it was never an addiction.

"Sure. Not too much though." You replied.

Twenty Minutes Later

The three of you had conversations full of laughs and seriousness. This was a great opportunity to catch up with Mei and Shoko.

"Y/n?" Satoru said looking around from the door.

"She's right here!" Mei and Shoko said while snickering. Satoru looked in your direction and started walking towards you.

"So you're finally done with your shift." You pointed out.

"I am. It seems like someone was almost anticipating for me to be done with my shift. Was someone waiting for me?" Satoru teased.

"Maybe." You responded. You were actually pretty curious what you were going to do with Satoru. Even before you got kidnapped, you and Satoru have never hung out together alone.

"Well let's go m'lady." Satoru said holding out his arm waiting for you to wrap yours around his. To his expectation, you did.

"Bye Y/n!" Mei said in a teasing tone. Shoko rolled her eyes as her and Mei continue to talk without you.

You and Satoru continued to walk arm in arm until you got to the bottom of the staircase.

"So where are you taking me?" You asked as the two of you began to walk out The Lounge. It was already dark but the stars lit up the night sky.

"Somewhere you haven't been in years. It'll feel nostalgic." Satoru said.

"Well I haven't been really anywhere in years. What makes this mysterious location so special?" You asked.

"You'll see. But I forgot that I need to grab something in The Lounge. I'll be back in less than five minutes." Satoru said. "My car is over there." Satoru said pointing to his car. "It's unlocked."

"That's your car? Since when did you get fancy cars?" You teased. Satoru playful rolled his eyes.

"I'll be back." Satoru did that lil athletic jog back inside to grab God knows what.

You walked over to his car. Satoru owned the newest 2021 Tesla. You sat in the front seat and closed the door. Knowing how rich the organization is, you've never been in a Tesla before so this is the first time. There was a screen in the middle that you could watch Netflix on. Curiosity took over so you decided to scroll through the screen.

With Satoru

Walking back in, Satoru made his way to the backroom to grab his wallet that he forgot. As he got there, he picked up his wallet and walked out. He then made his way to the kitchen to grab some food. For his last stop, he intended to go to the second floor. He needed to pay someone a visit.

When he got to the second floor, he went to Toji's office. Even though the second floor was to make deals, it was made to make all sorts of deals. Also to have meetings. Sometimes it had meetings involving drugs, meetings involving gang wars, and meeting involving new applicants. There was different things for different people. This is what made The Fushiguros such a huge organization.

Satoru was unaware whether Toji was in his office or not. There was a chance Toji has already went to go home but Satoru was getting a feeling he didn't. The club doesn't close until another few hours. When he knocked on the office door, out came Stella.

"What do you want?" Stella asked.

"I didn't come here for you. I came here for Toji." Satoru scoffed. This wasn't unusual to see Stella in Toji's office. It was almost like she was his show girl. Stella annoying everyone else just as much as she was annoying you. Since Satoru is now a bartender at The Lounge, he sees her everyday. She's a stripper.

"Whatever." Stella said walking away. Satoru entered Toji's office to see Toji on his phone.

"I saw you brought Y/n here." Toji said.

"I didn't. Mei and Shoko did. Why does it matter to you?" Satoru said as he sat down.

"It doesn't. But what did you come here for?" Toji asked.

"I want to know if you and Y/n have anything going on. Judging by the fact that Stella came back from here with messy makeup, I assume you and Y/n have nothing going on." Satoru stated.

"We don't." Toji said.

"Great. Well I'm taking her out." Satoru said standing up.

"Why?" Toji asked. He felt offended but then realized he had no reason to feel that way.

"Because she deserves it. Before she gets her life right again, she should have some fun. The girl has been through hell." Satoru says.

"Is this a romantic date?" Toji asks.

"I never said it was a date. I'm not even taking her to a restaurant." Satoru said.

"Then where are you taking her?" Toji says.

"It doesn't matter. Something is telling me that you're bothered." Satoru says.

"I'm not. I have Stella." Toji said.

"You started dating her because Y/n is around. Now that Y/n is around now, what are you going to do?" Satoru asked.

"Well she is still Megumi's mother. She's staying in our house. Also we need to know what the Bandit's next move is so it's probably safer if she stays with us." Toji says.

"How do you feel towards her?" Satoru asks.

"I don't know. I can't romantically like her because I have Stella but I don't want to act like a stranger around her." Toji replies.

"Forget Stella. If you weren't with Y/n, would you still date her?" Satoru asked.

"Of course." Toji replied.

"Then maybe you should talk to her about it." Satoru said.

"Fine." Toji said. He picked his phone back up and Satoru left the room.

With You

Five Minutes Later

Satoru finally walked in the car and you put down your phone.

"Took you long enough." You sarcastically said.

"I'm sorry, I was talking to someone." Satoru said.

"Who were you talking to? You seem lost in thought." You said. Satoru indeed did look like he was deep in thought, which he was. Toji was giving Satoru mixed signals. Satoru thought that now you were back, and single, he could shoot his shot but he doesn't even know if he can do that if Toji still likes you. He won't force you to like him so he'll just let it happen overtime. Plus, it's just a small crush. Not a huge one.

Do I want her in a platonic or romantic way?

"Don't worry about it." Satoru said starting up the car. "But how are you?"

"I'm fine. I'm not looking forward to going back home if I have to see Stella again." You pointed out. It sounded rude but it's true. You didn't want to hear Stella's shenanigan agains. Her unnecessary comments from last night were really bothering you.

Who did she think she was talking to my son like that?

"Well I'd avoid her as much as possible." Satoru chuckled.

What do you think I've been trying to do this entire time?

"I'll try." You reply. "Are you going to tell me where we're going?"

"Nope." Satoru smiled. "It's a surprise." You and Satoru ended up getting into an entertaining conversation until you guys arrived.

Thirty Minutes Later

When you guys arrived, you saw just a hill with a tree on it. It was a huge and wide tree and it had some carvings on it. You immediately recognized it. Your face lit up like a light bulb. The two of you walked out the car and stood on the sides of the car. "Wanna race?" Satoru asked.

"You're such a child Satoru." You chuckled. Before you could even blink, Satoru started running up the hill like his life depended on it. Laughing, you started running just as fast him eventually catching up to him.

Damn, a bitch need to get in shape

As you were almost up there, you finally got up before Satoru.

"I won!" You said.

"I let you win." Satoru said sitting down leaning on the tree.

"You wish." You said sitting next to him. You found yourself heavily breathing but you tried to be discreet about it.

I'm too old for this shit.

"I left something in the car. I'll be back." Satoru said walking back down.

I feel like this nigga is always forgetting something

Two Minutes Later

You see Satoru walk back up the hill with a basket and a backpack.

"Do you remember when we used to come up here in high school? It was like our escape from reality." Satoru pointed. In high school, you, Toji, Satoru, Mei and Shoko would come up there all the time. Coming here felt truly nostalgic.

"I do. Those were the good old days." You said.

"Right. I brought your favorite soda." Gojo said pulling out a bottle of strawberry marble soda.

"You remembered? Thank you." You smiled grabbing the soda from his hand. You hardly remembered your own favorite soda so seeing it again made you remember how good it really is. (A/N: If you haven't had strawberry marble soda, try it, it's really good.)

"I got you a bag of f/c too." Gojo said hanging you the bag.

"Thank you so much Gojo it means a lot." You said opening the bag.

"Of course. I also brought something else." Satoru said reaching for his backpack.

"Oh really? What is it?" You asked. You weren't expecting any of this. You were happy it happened though.

"Close your eyes. It's a surprise." Satoru said. You did as he said as Satoru prepared your surprise. As your eyes were closed, you heard materials being put together. It sounds as if Satoru was assembling something.

"Okay you can open." Satoru said as you opened your eyes. You looked at what he was putting together and your eyes widened . It was a big telescope pointed at the night sky.

"I remember you telling me that one thing on your bucket list is watching the shooting stars with a telescope. I already pre bought it but then you got kidnapped. I think now is a perfectly good time to use it. When I left you in the car to grab something from The Lounge, I looked on my phone to see if there is a shooting star tonight and there is." Satoru said with a grin.

"Oh my God. Thank you so much! I can't believe you arranged this whole thing for me." You said moving to the side so you can look out the telescope.

"You're welcome Y/n. You deserve it." Satoru whispered the last part.

Five Minutes Later

As you were looking, there was not a single shooting star but you didn't loose hope.

"Satoru look!" You said gently pushing Satoru to get his attention.

"What?" Satoru said.

"There's a shooting star!" You exclaimed.

"Really?" Satoru said trying to find it.

"Yeah! It's right there!" You said pointing at it. "It looks beautiful."

"Just like you." Satoru whispered. (A/N: I'm sorry if that sounded corny 💀) "Okay Y/n you should probably finish your food." Satoru pointing it out. You sat back down and finished your food. You and Satoru continued talking like you were before.

Then, you felt your eyelids get heavier. Since you were leaning on the tree already, you decided to quickly close your eyes when Satoru wasn't looking. You weren't intending falling asleep but just to have a long blink (A/N: Pls tell me ya'll understand). Unfortunately for you, you ended up falling asleep.

Satoru smiled at the sight of you sleeping. You looked peaceful. Satoru had a gut feeling you and him wouldn't last but he wanted to enjoy the remaining time he had left.

Y'all I put my HEAD, SHOULDERS, KNEES AND TOES in this chapter so y'all better appreciate it 🙏🏾😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 519 7
š’š€š“šŽš‘š” š†šŽš‰šŽ š— šš‹š€š‚šŠ š‘š„š€šƒš„š‘ "š˜'š˜® š˜®š˜°š˜³š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜Æ š˜«š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜¢ š˜Æš˜¶š˜®š˜£š˜¦š˜³ š˜ š˜„š˜°š˜¶š˜£š˜µ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶'š˜­š˜­ š˜§š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜„ š˜¢š˜Æš˜°š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³...
61.4K 2.6K 27
굮갗 š…š‹šˆš‘š“ ā†³ šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš” (š˜/š) š€š¤š¢ š¬šØš¦šž š”šØš° š šžš­š¬ šŒššš¤š¢ š™šžš§š¢š§ š­šØ š„š¢š¤šž š”šžš« š›šššœš¤ ā†³šŒššš¤š¢ š™šžš§š¢š§ š— ļæ½...
273K 11K 29
š‘ŗš’š’–š’š’Žš’‚š’•š’† š‘Øš‘¼ š…šØš„š„šØš° šš š š¢š«š„ š°š”šØ š§šžšÆšžš« šØš§šœšž š šØš­ šš š¬ššš² š¢š§ š”šØš° š”šžš« š„š¢šŸšž š°šžš§š­. š…š«šØš¦ š­š”šž šŸšØ...
61.2K 1.3K 15
"š™„'š™”š™” š™˜š™Ŗš™© š™žš™©" "š˜æš™¤š™£'š™© š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™™š™–š™§š™š" ā†³š™žš™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™ š™©š™¬š™¤ š™©š™šš™šš™£š™–š™œš™šš™§š™Ø š™œš™šš™© š™˜š™¤š™£š™£š™šš™˜š™©š™šš™™...