Hours of the Night // Damon S...

By wandaswxfe

With a turn, he started for the door but stopped as her gentle hand held his rough ones. "Please," her voice... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
001. ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
002. ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ?
003. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ
THE BUFFER BETWEEN OLD & NEW
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 13

815 13 0
By wandaswxfe

Mr. Tanner starts his speech while the football team and cheerleaders all stand in front of him like a trophy case. From my standing point I can see Care, my twin, and Stefan. Elena and him are dosing into each others eyes while I am downing a beer bottle. So far I have had one of these, and I don't intend to drink more than two tonight.

Although I may seem like I forgot all my problems, I have not, I just merely pushed them off. Right now my body is itching to draw some more of those numbers and to top it off I know Jeremy is drinking but I can't say anything because I will be a hypocrite. Hopefully he isn't smoking AND drinking, those are a terrible combo.

"And let me tell you right now, it has been a long time since I have seen a kid like this with hands like these." Mr. Tanner points to Stefan while everybody cheers, not too loud yet. My attention is brought to Tyler and Matt, who look like they want to murder him, then back to Stefan as I clapped with no interest. "Give it up for Stefan Salvatore!"

I look down to my bottle that is only half full, and chug it until it disappears. Only two tonight, remember. I'm going to slow it down today. Two only!

"Tyler!"

My head snaps to that sound which also leads to the sound of grunts and punches. Everyone starts to gravitate towards it, even myself, and watch.

"Stop, you're hurting him! Tyler!"

I push my way threw the crow and see Tyler and Jeremy going at it. Jere was on the ground while Tyler was throwing punches at him. My brain decided to react before thinking and that was running towards the fight. Vicki kept just yelling at Tyler, which is pointless, he has an anger issue. Basically, he won't stop until he is dragged away.

I have no idea on how to stop this. I can throw a few punches but that is it.

Approaching Tyler, I just wing it. "Stop it Tyler." I grab his fist before he can hit another blow towards my brother. He just pushes me away with much force that I stumble and fall into a hard back. Hands steady me from falling and shiver from the cold feeling I got. I look to see who caught me to find Stefan.

I got out of his grasp and started to go try again but Stefan held me back while he went ahead. Like hell I would stay out of it.

"Hey! He's down! Enough!" Stefan yelled while doing the same thing I did to Tyler. Only thing is Tyler didn't push him, Ty stood up and hit Stefan in the abs/chest but that did no affect to him. Not one bit, it was like seeing someone hitting a wall.

I saw Jeremy look at a broken glass and grab it. Uh-oh.

"Jeremy, no!" Me and a voice that sounded like Elena yelled. But he didn't listen. Jeremy pounced at the pair while I was trying to get to all three of them. Tyler was pushed out of the way by Stefan and took a slice that I very much heard.

I heard Matt yelling at Ty and paid no mind to it. No doubt Elena was on her way to either Jere or Stefan, but I kept my path to Jere who was staring at the glass. The closer I got I could see the blood dripping from his nose and mouth but he ain't that bad.

"Fucking idiot." I snatched the glass from his hold and threw it to the ground. "Put you're head up, you're bleeding." My voice laced with annoyance.

Elena came up to us, breathless but recovered quickly.

"I'm fine." Jere shrugged us off with an attitude. My annoyance went up at this new found attitude.

"Yeah, you smell fine." Elena said accusingly.

I felt my body on fire, and I know this was out of my range saying this, since I have issues to but I am pissed off. "First of all, lose the attitude. Second, what are you drinking? Cause you should know that Tyler will beat your ass up, and it doesn't help with you being drunk."

He looked at me with narrowed eyes, and I know I will regret what I said. "You're one to talk, Natasha. At least I don't drink five different bottles every night. So stop." And with that he left me and Elena.

I knew I was going to regret saying it. He is right though, how could I ever say that when I was much worse then him? I can't nor shouldn't for he is doing a bit better than I at controlling it. Tears threatened to spring out of my eyes. Jeremy would catch me at times drinking and I would be begging him, drunk out of my mind, to not tell.

I know Elena is looking at me just by the hairs that stand on my neck. I bet she wants to know what he is talking about, for all she knows is that I drink a lot but not five full bottles. "You might want to heck on Stefan," my voice was quiet, and barely glanced at her. The only sound I heard was her walking to, what I guess, Stefan.

Breathing in I felt new confidence filling me, building up the courage to carry on. So, I turned towards the couple to see Elena trying to pry his hand open. Probably to see how deep that cut is. Our dad was a doctor and my sister was more interested in it than I am so she knows a lot more.

"But I saw it-," Elena started saying. What happened?

My brows furrowed in confusion, I may not know doctor things but I am sure that is not one of them. So, I took a step next to her and saw Stefan's hand clear. No cut, not even a scratch just a strip of blood.

"He missed."

I looked at him with a confused face. "But I heard it." He looked at both me and Elena.

"It's not my blood." he patted his hands on his thighs and held up his hands for us to see, "See? I'm fine."

"No, no, no." Elena cut me off before I could say more.

Her gaze was between him and his hand. "I saw it. The glass cut your hand-"

"It's okay. I'm okay." He changed the subject. "Hey, it's almost kick off time. So, I'll-I'll see you after the game."

He walked away before she could say anything. There was silence before she turned to me, I was grounded to the floor. Was she going to ask me about what Jere said? I wish I could say something to her about what happened but I myself can't come to terms with it and it has been months. How am I supposed to talk if I can't do it myself?

"We are gonna find Bonnie." She stated. "Then I have to ask you both a question."

I nodded as we started on our way to find Bonnie. My palms sweated as I tried to figure out what she wanted ask us. Did she find out? No, she couldn't have or she would have asked me earlier about it. I had no idea, maybe it was about Stefan or advice. Hopefully, it was the second option.

After some wandering around we found her at the field setting up some cheer stuff.

"Hey! Where have you guys been?" Bon's looked at us, while a stand next to her.

Elena doesn't answer her question, but answers it with another question. "I have to ask you both a question? And you give me a really serious no-joke response?"

I don't respond but Bonnie does. "Of course. What is it?" I don't have a good feeling about this.

"The bad mojo. When you," she looks at bonnie," touched Stefan and you had that reaction-"

"You know what, forget I said that. Your little dinner party plot totally won me over." Bonnie reassured Elena.

I nodded. "Yeah. Now me and him are friends so can't be that bad."

"No guys, seriously. What was it? Did you see something? Or..."

I felt my heart drop to the floor, this was what I was afraid for. Me and Bonnie looked at each other, and I nod towards Elena a sign for Bon to go first. She cleared her throat and began." It wasn't a clear picture. Like today, I kept seeing those same numbers I told you about- 8, 14, 22."

"Yeah?"

"When I touched Stefan, it was a feeling. And it vibrated through me and it was cold, and it-" Bonnie stopped. I think she didn't want to scare my sister away from her happiness.

"And what?" Elena pressed Bonnie.

I stepped up. "I don't see things but I feel them. When I was around him, I could feel this icy feeling that was surrounded by darkness. By death." I felt goosebumps and look at them both before I continued. "It is what I-we imagine death to be like."

It was silent for a few moment, just us staring at each other. Even though I had a long-sleeve on I was freezing balls. My hands started feeling numb and I was slightly shaking, from either our little talk or the cold. Probably from both. "I'm cold, so talk amongst each other. Elena I need the keys."

I held out my hand and it showed that my hand was slightly shaking. But they might have thought it was cold. She silently grabbed her keys then placed them into my hands. When they were fully into my hands I left immediately.

The car was not to far from here so when I arrived to the car I went straight to the back and grabbed my black zip up sweater. There was so many sweaters that I leave in the back, it was a pile of, maybe, 10 different sweaters. I sighed and closed it then turned around and gasped. My body probably jumped 10 feet high, but once I saw who the person was I relaxed a bit.

With me knowing it is Damon, I could feel his aura keeping up slowly, creating goosebumps on my arms. Damon had a slight smirk on his face with his blue eyes looking at me. We were probably at arms distance.

"Gosh Damon! You scared the living shit out of me." Nervousness overcame my body. "What are you doing here?"

He look around before talking. "I'm hiding from Caroline." I scrunched my eyebrows together. That was rude.

"And why is that?" I whispered back annoyed.

"I needed a break. She talks more than I can listen."

Nodding, "That could be a sign, you know." I know they are 'together' but they don't seem like a match.

"Well, she's awfully young."

She can't be that young. He has to be at the most 22-24. "Not much younger than you are."

He just chuckles, well more like a sigh-chuckle mix, at my response. "I don't see it going anywhere in the bigger picture. I'd think she'd drive me crazy."

Wait! Did he just call my BEST FRIEND crazy?!

I roll my eyes and lace my voice with annoyance. "Look, Damon. Caroline may have some.. annoying traits but she has been my best friend since kindergarten and that means something to me. In other words, watch what you say about her cause I know how to bury a dead body." Which is true from all the true crime I watch. I looked away from him into the field but my attention was drawn back to him.

"Duly noted, i'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable. That was not my intension." He apologized.

I know he didn't mean it. I can tell the way he says it, and Damon always says something for a reason. "Yes it was. Otherwise you wouldn't put an alternate meaning behind everything you say."

Damon tilted he head a bit. "You're right. I do have other intentions," he looked away before looking into my eyes. "But so do you."

Suddenly I am aware how he is close to me, not like face to face but probably half an arm away. I want to take a step back but I don't want to lose this confidence I established. "Really?" He hummed.

"I see 'em. You want me."

"Excuse me?" I try not to remember the dream or the feeling slowly creeping its way out of me.

"I get to you. You find yourself drawn to me. You think about me even when you don't want to think about me. I bet you even dreamed about me."

And Just like that I remember the dream. How warm I felt with him, along with that heated kiss. The dark feeling dissipates and is replaced with this warmth that I so very much did not want. he may not be wrong but I will not accept it. He is dangerous therefore is hands off. No matter what.

While he was talking we never glanced away from each other, not once. Even now did I dare to look away. I will not show him he is right. My eyes may show it but I will refuse it. Damon stares closely at my eyes, his pupils widening a bit. "And right now, you want to kiss me."

I don't move a bit. Is he serious right now? Yes he is. All I do is look at his lips and think how soft they be but I can't. girl code 101.

I wait until Damon gets really close to me wear I can do something since he talked trash about my Care-bear. I slapped him, really hard. There might even a handprint as evidence. He leaned back shocked back recovered, but stared at the floor looking... Amused?

"What the hell?! I don't know what game you're to do," I shoved a finger at his chest and got close to him, letting my anger spill out a little bit. "But I don't want to be apart of it. You may have Caroline fooled but I am not going to be one of your toys." And with that I left him and returned to the drink stand.

My anger was quickly evaporated and cooled down. Some people were handing out beer out of the adults sight. It won't hurt to drink two more? So, I went up to them and paid for two. Time to chill out and took a sip of my new drinks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.1K 54
" แต—สณโฑแต–แต–โฑโฟแต, แถ แตƒหกหกโฑโฟแต, สทโฑแต—สฐ โฟแต’ หขแตƒแถ แต‰แต—สธ โฟแต‰แต— แต‡แต’สธ, โฑแต— แตแต˜หขแต— แต‡แต‰ หขแต’แตแต‰แต—สฐโฑโฟแต แต—สฐแตƒแต— สธแต’แต˜ หขแตƒโฑแตˆ " - ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฏ. |the...
219K 9.4K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
1.7K 71 7
"๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šž๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐™ธ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š." Everything wasn't easy for Victoria, from studyi...