A Small World, but Smaller Ch...

By AxisBones

A Dsmp fanfiction with my Oc in it, this is purely platonic. This also may contain triggering, dark and a bit... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Belated Mother's Day Special
The MaidSMP, The Preparation
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

873 22 26
By AxisBones

"Hey Dream, look at th- look at this weird Motherf*ck" a dirty blonde sixteen year old said, as he pointed to a Mooshroom Cow, that was called 'Mushroom Henry' that was spinning in a corner outside the sixteen year old's small house.

While Dream dug on a certain spot, nearby the a set of small stairs to the entrace of the small house.

"Look at this" he said, before he faced Dream. He wasnt there, he then found a hole and the blondes blood run cold... His eyes widened and fear took over his body its like he cant move, as a sound of a chest opening was heard.

With shallow breaths he approached Dream, who was inside the hole "Dre-Dream?" his voiced cracked. As he continued walking towards the hole....

There he find Dream in a small room with some chests, a jukebox and a crafting table. The small room was under his house, had cobblestone walls and floors.

Dream was checking the chest, afterwards then made direct eye contacy with him, the teen flinched "Dre-Dream.... Im.... You okay?".

"Does... Uhm, do you want me to-" only silence was heard and shallow breathes.

"Have some of this, it's..." he begun as he took a bow of mushroom stew.

Dream then placed two pieces of TNT and activated them using flame arrows, "Oh no don't do. Noh- dont!" protested the teen but it was too late.

"No, no, no, no, no" he muttered as he took out a water bucket and saved himself as sounds of explosions we're heard.

The teen covered his ears, as ringing sounds filled his ears.

Dream finally spoke, "Tommy" his voice filled the silence. A chill ran up the teens spine, who was now identified as Tommyinnit.

5 years ago, on Decenber 2nd, he was exiled from his own country, L'manburg by his own best friend since childhood. Who is now the president of the said country, that he had sacrificed and loved so much from a young age.

- - - 5 years ago, December 2nd, Location; The Main Lands of the SMP.......

Five years ago, Dream arrived in a meeting room in his area, the DSMP.

Soon, Tubbo the 12 year old president of L'manburg arrived with his comrades, and Tommy the 11 year old vice president of L'manburg whose was on probation, reason? Burning the new king of the Main Lands, George Notfound's house.

Tubbo then reported that Tommy's probation was doing well, and Dream's request of exile that was heavily requested wasnt necessary.

They negotiated and they agreed that Tommy's probation would continue and if he griefed in the wrong direction Dream would double the height and size of the obsidian walls and Tommy's probation would go on.

Everyone was relieved, Tubbo didnt have to take extra measures, exile his best friend and the DSMP and L'manburg would be at peace for a while because L'manburg wasnt ready for more conflict.

And with that and a signing of another treaty, they were on Dream's good side.

After signing the treaty, Tommy suddenly requested for an ender chest.

Seeing no harm with the request Dream placed an ender chest, letting the young blonde take whatever he was going to take.

Tommy then took out a piece of leather which he revealed that it was all that was left of Dream's beloved horse, Spirit.

Dream had no leverage agaisnt Tommy because a man made or diamonds, Skeppy had his other disc.

They were all in shock, but that was replace with realization. Dream may not have Tommy's disc but he had the power and resources to destroy L'manburg just like he and Wilbur did before.

Once again doing the action without thinking about it, Tommy ignored the consequences of his actions for his discs. Tubbo warned him that his actions cause consequences, but he didnt listen.

Tommy then threatened to burn Spirit's remains and ordered Dream to take down the walls, surrounding his country.

The shocking thing is, that is what Dream exactly that for the next few days.

Until one day, he stopped, Tommy and a man wearing a blue beanie demanded Dream to continue taking down the walls but he didnt.

He quickly rebuilt the wall a bit then jumped down and faced Tommy.

"You listen, okay listen. You f*cked up this time. I dont give a F*CK about Spirit, I care about your discs" Dream said with anger in his voice, as he pointed towards the blonde and glared at him.

Tommy flinched, as Dream then began talking louder "I care more about your discs than you do,
thats the only thing I care about Spirit, Spirit died ages ago!".

"I care about your discs, cause thats what gives me power over you. And friends. And everybody that you cared about because you cared about your discs more than anyone else here so if you are not exiled from L'manburg. I will build these walls until they reached the block limit" he continued, without backing down, his voice didnt get quieter nor did he stop.

"I will keep everyone inside. I will hire guards Punz and Sapnap to patrol all around the entire walls keeping them inside"

"No trade. Noone leaves, no armor or they get slaughtered inside!" he angrily declared.

Tommy tried to speak but Dream cut him off.

"Dont try and threaten me, I dont care okay" he sneered.

Tommy attempted to speak but was cut off by Dream once again.

"Right in front of me right now I dont have attachment to your discs"

Tonmy protested "They- They're my discs why do even care about them-"

Dream cut him off once again, "You have three days if you do not exile him in three days, I'll do what I said. L'manburg can be independent but L'manburg cant be free" he finished, he scoffed as he walked away from L'manburg.

Tubbo's fear had became a reality, L'manburg had a chance to evolve, to improve, to move forward peacefully. But Tommy ruined it.

Tubbo had to make the decision, to exile his best friend for the country's freedom.... Or side with his best friend and L'manburg wouldnt be free...

Its either friendship or freedom.

- - - But.... It was freedom he chose.....

And on the 5th of December, Tommyinnit was escorded out of L'manburg, the country he helped created, the country he fought for, the country that went in so much pain and destruction, bounced back like it was nothing.

A country that was meant to be a safe haven from the Dream SMP's tyranny, his sacrifice was all in vain. As he was disregarded, and abandoned.

Yet he was the one to blame, he had himself to blame, he was the only one who is to blame.

And now, sitting in the destruction of Logstedshire. A cold beach where he was exiled to, and lived in for the next 6 years of his life, and early and late teens.

There he sat, in the destruction of his home once again. And what was left was the broken pieces of his home.

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

- - - December 16th, Location; The Valey......

A notification popped up in a communicator, and a ding was heard.

Small gloved hands picked up the device and checked it out, there sat a messenge from her dear friend. "Dream's coming back soon in a couple hours, I should make him something" thought the young girl.

She was wearing a pink-ish brown suspender dress that had some ruffles, a pretty dark reddish pink ribbons, a white long sleeved blouse with slightly puffy sleeves that had cuffs around the wrists, her black gloves, mary janes in a smilar color to the ribbons, and socks that were a few inches below her knees.

She had her hair in her usual long braid, with a relatively large dark reddish pink bow on the back of her head. She looked like a doll in a way.....

A happy glint shimmered in a petite child's dull eyes, as she then pushed herself away from the table along with the chair as she stood up and prepared for her dear friends visit.

She went to the kitchen, she then began cooking and preparing food and drinks, preferably fruit juice.

Amity walked to a rack and took her apron, she smiled as she climbed up one of the counters, and opened the cabinets and took out flour, coco beans, eggs, some more ingredients, some utensils, bowls, a tray, and etc.

After she have all the supplies and ingredients needed on the island counter, she hoped down from the counter she was standing on. 'Okay, time to make some cookies' she thought to herself, as she then went to make the cookies.

She first took a bowl and took out some butter, she then ploped the butter in the bowl. She then took a cup and half way filled it up with sugar, and dumped it in the bowl as she then continued the steps.

Amity knows she can make cookies from just using the crafting table, but those types of cookies would be stale and quite tasteless. So she would rather just bake them since it would give maximum flavor and it would fill up the stomach more.

She filled the bowl with sugar and brown sugar, as she then took a spatula and began mixing the butter with the sugar, rubbing the mixture agaisnt the side of the bowl. This is an important step called creaming, and it lends structure to the cookie. As she continued this step, she began humming a little tune.

When the mixture is ready, Amity took an egg, cracked and open it. The white and yolk in the bowl, she added a teaspoon of vanilla, and blended the mixture together. She better hurry, Dream would arrive in an hour or two.

She added a cup and a quater flour to the bowl, she added another ingredient into the mixture and began to mix it once again.

'Its ready for the chocolate chips, I better hurry', the girl thought as she let go of the spatula and went to get the homemade chocolate chips she had made a few days ago. She opened cabinet, as her eyes scanned the inside, looking for the chocolate chips.

Eventually she found them, she carefully took the jar of chocolate chips and slowly got down from the counter. She took a cup and filled a third of it with the small bits of chocolate, then poured it into the bowl and mixed them together using the spatula.

She then slightly greased the tray with butter, and then put small round portions of cookie dough in the tray. Afterwards she put fuel in the smoker and got it ready, she then put the cookies in the smoker and waited a couple minutes.

A sweet aroma filled the room, the girl smiled, "The cookies are ready" the girl happily thought. She then took some mittens, took off her own gloves, put on the said mittens and took the tray filled with cookies out of the oven.

Suddenly a few quick knocks were heard from her front door, she looked over to the door, went to place the tray of cookies on the counter and quickly put out the fire. "That must be Dream" Amity thought as she took off the mittens and put on her gloves, she approached the front door and opened it.

"Hello Dream, howre you on this fine afternoon?" Amity asked as she tilted her head and gave him a warm smile.

"Hello Amity, Im fine, anyways, you know how you are my friend right and friends help eachother right?" Dream said in a sickening sweet tone.

"Thats good to hear your alright, and yes, do you need anything? I do have freshly baked cookies" the girl said as she gestured to the kitchen, she was a bit confused on why he brang it up. Of course friends help friends.

Dream seemed satisfied with her answer, "Well, I thought you can help me with a little mission. Would you like to join? It alright if you dont want to I can always find someone else" he said.

The girl's eyes widened in fear, as she quickly composed herself, "Yes, I would love to join, but may I have some details on the mission?" she answered. She doesnt want her friend to abandon her..... She truely doesnt.

Dream smirked behind his mask, "Its a rescue mission, we have to rescue a piglin hybrid from his execution tomorrow" he informed.

The girl nodded, "Alright.... Come, we can discuss more in the inside" she said as she gestured for him to come in. The man walked inside her home, once he was inside the girl shut the door.

She then looked over to the man, "What is the plan, and what are the details Dream?" she asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 762 56
[๐™–.] ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ก; ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ, ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š ยซ_____________________________ยป |โ€ข๐™„๐™‰ ๏ฟฝ...
93.6K 2.7K 33
Angst- and maybe some fluff here and there DISCLAIMERS: 1.THERE WILL BE NO TRIGGER WARNINGS AT THE TOP OF EACH CHAPTER! 2.THERE IS PLATONIC DEOINNIT...
215K 8.8K 23
Platonic! Mcyt! Various + Nonbinary! Minor! Reader โˆ†Realistic Minecraftโˆ† _______ "Wait so, Ranboo...you have a younger sibling?" "Tommy...leave them...