never not ✧ mark lee

By beigecozyboy

who knew meeting an idol at a fansign could completely change your life? ↬ nct idol au ↬ social media/text... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus: apocalypse
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
intermission lol will delete l8r
66
67
68
69
70
100K ♡
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81

18

3.6K 138 49
By beigecozyboy

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Dasom was thoroughly enjoying herself. She'd forgotten how enjoyable k-pop concerts were, particularly SM groups.

When they had switched back to performing the songs off their new album, Dasom found herself singing along to the songs she knew (like Line 'Em Up, Drip, and Wish You Were Here) and dancing (read: jumping around wildly) with Hyunjun doing the same.

The concert was definitely a lot more fun since she had Hyunjun with her. Hyemi had disappeared in the crowd but neither of them were complaining because it was her who had split off from them.

Every time Dasom was starting to forget about her Mark mission, she would catch random glances in her direction from Ten - whether they were meant specifically for her or not - and refocus. But it was in vain, because Mark was way too into the performances.

You say that like it's a bad thing Dasom, she told herself internally. This is his job, his stage.

Whenever the group stopped performing for commentary to take breaks between performing, Ten was always too far from Mark to do anything himself, but he did pointedly look over at Dasom many times, his eyes telling her that even he was trying. 

One moment, when Ten had just broken eye contact with her, he randomly flicked his hand to the left of the stage, which was her right.

She wondered if he was maybe telling her to move, so she switched spots with Hyunjun, telling him she wanted to move closer to that part of the stage and then inched to the right with him following her. Thankfully, she seemed to have read Ten's message correctly, because he easily found her again in the audience and smiled at her.

All this just to get some guy to notice me? This is probably what goes on in a delusional fan's mind at concerts. Whatever you're trying better work, Ten.

After that, Dasom let herself become completely distracted, because Baekhyun began performing UN Village, followed by Candy.

After all, she was still a loyal EXO-L even if it wasn't as intense of a level as a few years ago, so she definitely knew the songs by heart. She screamed her heart out as she sang along with him and the rest of the fans around her.

Kai followed Baekhyun's stage with his performance of Mmmh, which, as expected, left the entire audience dead. Everyone around her was losing their minds during the chorus, getting to see the body wave choreography in person. 

Then, the stage was quickly rearranged as Kai caught his breath while talking to the crowd with Ten, who had come back on stage to help him out. They were then joined by Taeyong and Taemin, and at that second, the entire crowd broke out into rabid screaming.

When she heard the intro of the next song, Dasom immediately understood why the crowd reacted the way they did. It was No Manners, the most sensual song in SuperM's discography. 

It was probably Dasom's favourite performance so far since it was the most dynamic, along with the fact that she couldn't hide her love for sexy concepts.

Being the cheeky man that he was, Ten made it a point to look directly at Dasom a couple times during the performance, and every time he did, she didn't want to give him any satisfaction so she turned her gaze elsewhere, though it was hard because he was the closest to her.

When Taeyong's verse came, Dasom fell in love with him as a performer again, enthralled by the way he expressed the lyrics through his dance.

Oh yeah, and all the body waves on the floor? She couldn't forget about those.

The other member's joined them on stage once again, but this time they simply lined up horizontally across the stage next to each other, with Ten second from the end closest to her, and Mark next. If there was any time for Ten to make him notice her, it was now, and that was probably why Ten had made her move.

But there was no time, because the music started as soon as they comfortably took their places. She recognized the song as Dangerous Woman, a catchy bop from their full album. She sang along with them, unable to shake her smile since it was such a cute song, and because the members looked like they were having so much fun interacting with each other while singing.

Ten started the first verse while Mark placed his an arm on Ten's shoulder since it was like a conversation between the two of them.

"What's wrong with you?"

"What you mean?"

"I can see you in love"

"What me?" 

"Yes you dude--"

And as Ten finished his line with "geurae baro neo" he turned slightly and very clearly pointed at Dasom, directing Mark's attention the same way. 

As Mark delivered his next line, Dasom knew he had seen her when she saw him raise an eyebrow, followed by his eyes widening ever so slightly.

* * *

Usually when they practiced and performed Dangerous Woman, Ten would say '"geurae baro neo" while facing forward and Mark would mouth the same words.

This time, for some reason, Ten decided to turn slightly left and pointed towards the audience in the pit below that part of the stage, so Mark automatically went with flow and turned as well, wondering why Ten had randomly done that.

As he sang his next line, he understood, because he saw someone particular in the crowd. It took him a second, but he realized when his line ended.

It was Desi, Han Dasom, Desiree Han. Whatever her name was to him, she was looking right at him, waving a SHINee lightstick.

It was her. 

As Taemin took over the song, Mark whipped around to face Ten again while doing his adlibs, barely giving him time to have all those thoughts run through he mind.

You knew, he mouthed to Ten, and his friend simply shrugged and gave him a smile before turning away from him and continuing to perform like nothing had happened. 

Trying hard not to turn his attention towards the standing pit, Mark looked everywhere but there, though he still occasionally glanced in that direction throughout the song, fairly certain he was locking eyes with the familiar brunette each time, since she was now fully focused on him.

He wasn't sure what gave him the confidence to do so, but when another member was on his last line, Mark turned towards the pit.

He looked at Dasom, and finished the verse with "You're so dangerous, dangerous woman, so nothing gonna get in my way," and watched her laugh in reaction to it.

Yeah, she was dangerous. 

From the moment she first messaged him, she was dangerous to his career. 

But I don't care, Mark thought.

Not that he had much time to dwell over it, because they immediately got into position for Tiger Inside as soon as the song ended. 

As a result of knowing it was a song that Dasom had loved, he felt even more compelled to go all out. He thought he would be nervous the first time he saw her, but he really wasn't, much to his own surprise. Perhaps it was the adrenaline rush he had whenever he was onstage.

When he bent down in position after his intro verse in the song, he was automatically facing the pit, so he looked at Dasom, who caught his eyes and raised her hand to her mouth to let out a whoop. He obviously couldn't hear it, but he certainly could see it, and it brought a smile to his face.

After every set of lines he had in the song, Mark would shift his eyes to Dasom. He still couldn't really believe she was there, or he was scared she would somehow disappear.

But she was always there, jumping in rhythm and lip-syncing to the song even if her focus wasn't on him the whole time. 

Once Tiger Inside ended, Mark and the others left Taemin on stage for his solo performance to go backstage.

Rushing to the dressing room, Mark ditched his red jacket for a dark green one, smiling to himself as he thought about how he was about to perform Talk About in front of the one who made his song come alive - and she would be hearing it for the first time too! Especially this time, he had to make his performance absolutely perfect.

Back in the waiting room, Mark went straight for Ten, unaware of NCT's leader watching them from the other end.

"You knew she would be here, didn't you?!" he demanded, running to the man who was sitting on a chair and sipping a bottle of water. "Why didn't you tell me before the show? When did you find her in the audience?"

"Surprise bitch," Ten chuckled, spinning the cap back onto the bottle in his hands. "I noticed her while performing New Heroes, but I was never close enough to you until Dangerous Woman to point her out."

"I can't believe you dude," Mark whined, grabbing Ten's shoulders and shaking him. "You should have told me she would be there."

"What's going on here?" 

It was Taeyong, who had silently approached them. He was normally the sweetest guy but in situation where the younger ones had to be serious, Taeyong knew how to take charge. Mark let go of Ten, feeling very slightly intimidated.

"Nothing, Mark is just being annoying," Ten said, rolling his eyes.

"You know I can understand a lot better when you guys speak in English now, right?" Taeyong reminded them, folding his arms. "Who were you talking about? Who is here?"

There was no point in lying or playing dumb with Taeyong, so Mark fessed up.

"Remember Dasom? The one who gave me the beat for my song?" Mark asked and Taeyong nodded. "She's in the audience and Ten noticed her."

"I thought you said she wasn't a fan," Taeyong remembered, narrowing his eyes at the pair.

"She's not," Ten spoke up. "She's here by chance since she got a ticket from someone else."

"Now you're friends with her too?" Taeyong looked surprised, but not necessarily in a good way.

"And Johnny," Ten added, which received him a light kick in the leg from Mark as if to tell him to stop talking, which he ignored. "And Jaehyun too."

Taeyong just looked extremely discomforted by his words.

"It's okay man, we can trust her," Mark assured him. "She's like Sooji with Jungwoo, they started off as friends and we all liked her."

"But Sooji didn't come to a fansign or a concert first," Taeyong pointed out, to which neither Mark nor Ten could say anything to refute. "But okay, I'll take your word for it. Just don't do anything dumb. Actually, just don't let her do anything dumb.

"Okay," the other two said in unison.

"And also," Taeyong continued. "Don't let her being there distract you guys from the performances, please."

"Of course," Mark insisted. "Don't worry hyung."

With that Taeyong finally smiled and patted Mark on the shoulder. "Have fun performing next!"

Whew, he's back to normal.

"It's like Sooji with Jungwoo?" Ten quoted him once Taeyong had left. "So you're saying you're gonna fall for her."

"Come on dude," Mark said, turning red from embarrassment. "You know what I meant."

"Exactly my point."

"No dude, shut up," Mark rolled his eyes. "Leave me alone, I'm performing next."

"Okay baby," Ten teased him with his own words. "I believe you."

When he heard his cue, Mark jogged back towards the stage and waited on the side for Taemin to end his performance of Idea and make his exit. The lights dimmed, and Mark walked on stage, waiting for the music to begin.

"Ayo Seattle!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

I JUST WATCHED THE NCT DREAM MOVIE AND IT WAS SO GOOD!!! THEIR BOND IS SO PRECIOUS TO ME I LOVE THEM SO MUCH :') 

i truly hope they're together even when they're 40 like jeno said in the movie, 7dream forever <3 

anyway i'm in a really good mood so i decided to update even though it's almost 1:00 am lmao 

SLAYYY DASOM AND MARK HAVE OFFICIALLY SEEN EACH OTHER!!

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.5K 42
✧ getting dragged by an idol into the men's restroom isn't the most ideal way to meet someone famous, yet that's how it happened. ...
36.2K 1.2K 24
Mark's relationship problems seem to fade away when he notices a person on the ground - by the road - and helping her would soon enough change his li...
54.7K 1.3K 22
Haechan gets paired up for a project with a girl he doesn't like and who doesn't like him. They meet up for their assignment in a bar and since neith...
150K 6.2K 30
❝Wait, you know Haechan?!❞ • what if a famous twitch streamer played your game? social media au started: 5/7/21 status: completed ©bubilia