His Obsession [DISCONTINUED]

By StreamLilDurk

Another book by StreamLilDurk. (2022) More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.

6.

11.9K 539 61
By StreamLilDurk

Atlanta, Georgia
Eᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀ ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴇʀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴀ ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ.
__________________________

"When the fuck we gon' pop this bitch ass nigga? He been tryna get the drop on your ass for a minute." Chop said as him, Meech, June, and Peanut was chillin' in Chop's basement.

For the past five months, Meech and his men been beefing with some other dudes from another hood in Atlanta. The nigga wanted Meech to stop taking his clientele and that's the last thing he was going to stop doing.

Meech doesn't play about his money and anybody who tries to get in the way of his money was going to lay in a closed-casket.

"Yo' ass so trigger happy. You ain't poppin' shit." Meech mugged him as he pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked it since it just buzzed, "I'm bouta step in a minute."

"Fuck you be at now? Anasia's ass been bitchin' bout Dee bein' in her feelin's." June looked over at him, "You fuckin' that young bitch from the party, ain't you?"

"Been fuckin' her since I seen her. Her ass locked in with me, she just don't know it." Meech chuckled causing Peanut and Chop to dap him up.

"So why the fuck you still got Deedra?" June raised a brow.

"Deedra ain't my bitch, Ionn' know how many times I gotta say that shit. And Mai ain't my girl. They both two girls I fuck." Meech was beginning to get tired of repeating himself to a bunch of grown ass men. He didn't understand why all his friends was constantly in his business about Deedra or Mai.

"Dee gon' whoop that bitch ass." June shook his head, "You better save her."

"On Darius, if Deedra touch Mai, it's gon be a problem." He shrugged. Meech didn't love Mai because they didn't know each other enough. Shit, they had just met a week ago. The two were just always fucking but he wasn't letting Deedra put her hands on Mai. He knows how ratchet, ghetto, and overprotective Deedra could get. He didn't even want the two to ever meet.

"Meech know what the fuck his ass doin'. Shit, we should be taking notes." Chop chuckled as he picked up his plate from the coffee table and sat it in his lap. He picked up his rib and munched into it enjoying the barbecue flavor.

"Get off his dick, nigga." Peanut mugged him.

"All I'm saying is: do somethin' bout Dee cause Anasia bouta get thrown to the curb if she keep bitchin'." June put his hands up to lay the situation to rest.

"Tell her ass shut the fuck up and mind her business." Meech and June both shared a laugh as Meech stood up from his seat and pulled up his pants.

Walking around the room, he dapped up everyone before leaving out. Meech wasn't worried about niggas wanting his head because it was something they were never going to get. He always had protection on him and many of Meech's men lurked the streets for him.

Meech was untouchable which was why Deedra wanted to be with him so bad. She was addicted to the treatment he received but didn't like his street life. She figured he had enough money to live a wealthy lifestyle until he was deceased. On the other hand, while Meech lived his double life, Mai didn't know anything about his gang or drug affiliation.

As Meech got into the driver's side of his car, he was soon on the way to Mai's apartment since she texted him. He had not seen her all week due to her classes and studying. It was Friday and she was finally done with all of her work that was due for the week and allowed him to slide by.

During that week, Terri didn't speak to neither Lakinna or Mai. She spent majority of her time with Jessie as he continued to cheat on her with multiple bitches. Lakinna said, you can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped.

After about twenty minutes of driving, Meech parked his ride and was on his way to Mai's room. He tried the door which was already unlocked like she said it would be.

"Yo' ass been duckin' the fuck out me." He looked over at Mai who was sitting on the couch on her Macbook doing some online shopping. Closing the door and locking it behind him, Meech headed over to the couch. Meech's deep voice sent chills down her spine. She wasn't going to lie, she missed his voice.

"I had class, Meech. I told you this." Mai chuckled before closing her laptop and setting it aside, "Nursing is hard as hell and I'm tryna focus while tryna please you." At the moment, Mai had all A's. She was only taking three classes but each class was hard.

"You right, I want you to focus on your education." He licked over his lips, "It's about to be Thanksgiving, what you doin' for that?" He sat next to her on the couch.

"Do you care?" Mai chuckled as she looked over him, "We usually get straight to the point." Mai and her sneaky links never really communicated. It was a fuck and leave relationship. The only time they communicated was to link up. She was surprised Meech asked her about her holiday plans but she had to admit it would feel nice to have someone to talk to other then Lakinna and Terri.

"Damn..." Meech chuckled at her behavior and instantly saw himself in her, "I do care though." Spending the holidays with your family was always important to Meech. You're not always going to be around to see them or vice versa.

"Well, I'm from Atlanta so I'll just be going to my Moms. I'll get to see my three siblings." She smiled to herself. She's been gone since August and it was now November, she couldn't wait to see her Mom and siblings.

"Yo' ass still finna let me come see you?" Meech raised a brow as he made eye contact her. He loved how perfect her facial features were. Honestly, he thought she was the prettiest person alive.

"Depends on if you lie again about that bitch you was with at that party." Flipping her inches back, Mai stared back at him with unreadable expression on her face.

"I ain't lie bout shit. She ain't my bitch."

"Why you wait till she left to come talk to me then?" He didn't have a response for her question but Meech knew it was nothing to come up with something on the spot.

"Cause I don't need no bitch tryna' fight you. You know how bitches is."

"Good answer." Mai chuckled at his response, knowing it was bullshit. She only was concerned because he fucked her raw, "If you fucking with other bitches, you don't need to be fucking me raw."

"I ain't fuckin' none of them hoes raw." He chuckled at her, "You really interviewin' a nigga."

"A nigga that asks me every night if he could come over and get some." She climbed onto his lap, straddling him. She leaned down, pecking his lips a few times, "How old are you?"

"Twenty-two." He licked his lips as he placed his hands on her waist. Mai was so small compared to him. He usually fucked with thicker girls but Mai was skinny with a little booty that poked out. Deedra was five foot seven and slim thick, her and Mai were complete opposites.

"I'll be twenty-one in January." She chuckled, "Why ain't you in school?" Mai never thought to ask him many questions because they were only fucking. She took this chance to get to know him a bit more.

"I do other things, baby." Meech moved his hands down to her ass and gripped it a little before rubbing it.

"Hmm..." She trailed off to think for a moment before switching topics, "What are you doing for the holidays?"

"Ima be with my Moms and little sister." He licked over his lips.

"You got a little sister? Awe, big brother Meech." Mai pinched his cheek as she cooed at him.

Meech sucked his teeth and said, "Yo' ass askin all these questions. Lemme ask you one."

"Go ahead."

"You finna ride my dick?"

"You finna let me?" She blushed as he bit down on his bottom lip. They both loved their relationship but Meech was starting to see she was a player too. He never messed with a girl who runs game. It was messing with his head a bit.

Standing up, Mai pulled her lounge shorts and panties off while he pulled down his boxers and black Nike tech sweatpants. She climbed back on top of him and inserted his dick into her. Letting out a loud but soft moan, he gripped her hips and thrusted inside of her. Her moan was his favorite sound. She was already wetting his shaft as she bounced up and down on him. He loved how wet he could get her. He loved how she felt.

"Meech..." She moaned out his name softly as he continued moving her at the pace he wanted. Seconds later, she came down his dick and knew it wasn't going to be her last time.

"I missed you." He said, lowly as they looked in each others eyes. Even though what he said was genuine, he couldn't help but to feel weird inside every time he had sex with her. He felt tingly on the inside and always ignored it because he never felt that way with Deedra or any other girl. Deciding to ignore the feeling once again, he continued to enjoy the feeling of Mai riding him.

"I missed you too." She moaned out. Mai couldn't shake the feeling either. She felt tingly on the inside as well and hadn't felt this feeling since she lost her virginity to a boy at Summer camp. Mai didn't know what the feeling was but she was going to ignore it because the last thing she wanted to do was catch feelings for this man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 173 35
read to find out ✨
83K 1.3K 46
Read to find out. πŸ’•βœ¨It probably won't get good good until chapter 3 but to know her back story you'll have to read the first three chapters so. yeah...
250K 1.1K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
5.4K 95 10
Just read it