Collared [Excerpt]

By paudickson

"He fulfilled her deepest desires." On a journey to fulfill the desires spewing inside her, Abigail Bennett f... More

Summary + Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Other Stories by Paula Dickson

Exiting News

40.9K 211 29
By paudickson

EXCITING NEWS!

Collared is now available as a paperback purchase on Alibris. This online bookstore ships INTERNATIONALLY to ALL countries EXCEPT for the following: Afghanistan, Algeria, Brazil, Cuba, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, and Sudan.

This means that if you live in India or Egypt, you CAN finally purchase this book! I am SO excited to be able to get this book out to all of my supports in India and Egypt who have been with me since the beginning, supporting and asking for this for months!

Here is the link to the website: Alibris.com (just search Collared by Paula Dickson)

AND if you subscribe to their email you get a $5 coupon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 792 14
"You're safe," I assured her while lifting the heavy hair from her neck and moving it over her right shoulder. "I would never let anyone hurt you." M...
62.1M 1.4M 154
"You were ours from the second we saw you," he stated as if I didn't have a choice in it, and the truth was, I didn't need to because he was right. I...
60.4K 2.6K 22
Madison and Luke are high-school sweethearts, but are eventually driven apart. Two years after their divorce, they end up together again and Luke fin...
68.5K 894 39
*** Nina Levic had yet to discover the depths of her sexuality as a busy college student. With a constant fear of seeming crazy because of her sexua...