after this night (camren)

By smithday14

their world was passion, pleasure and secrets. Lauren Jauregui cant get Camila Cabello out of her mind. She's... More

discussions
1. Lauren
2. Camila
3. Camila
4. Camila
5. Lauren
6. Lauren
7. Lauren
8. Camila
9. Camila
10. Camila
11. Camila
12. Lauren
13. Camila
14. Camila
15. Lauren
16. Lauren
17. Lauren
18. Camila
19. Camila
20. Lauren
21. Lauren
22. Camila
23. Lauren
24. Lauren
25. Camila
26. Camila
27. Camila
28. Camila
29. Lauren
30. Lauren
31. Camila
32. Camila
33. Lauren
34. Lauren
35. Camila
36. Lauren
37. Camila
38. Camila
40. Lauren
Epilogue
sequel?

39. Camila

2K 100 14
By smithday14

"I'm going to miss you so much" I said.

"I'm going to miss you too. But we'll see each other"

"We will"

"And don't worry about a thing, I'll take care of everything. Every-single-thing. Now go"

I wrapped my best friend in one final hug, and then said goodbye as the sun rose over Miami.

Camila: I would have called you last night when I read your note, but it was one thirty in the morning my time , and I didn't want to wake you up. But I was over the moon! I literally danced on my bed, and screamed with happiness. Does that me an awful witch for celebrating a man's potential incarceration? I hope not. And I can't think of a better present. Well, I can think of a better present. . .

Lauren: Did I somehow give you the impression I would be unreceptive to a middle of the night call from you? I'd answer anytime. Be ready anytime. I am always ready.

Camila: I didn't want to be rude and wake you up. But what you did is amazing. I can't believe you found him. Wait. I can believe it. You are some kind of master fixer.

Lauren: Call me Miss. Fix-It. I can fix things around the house too. I am very good with my hands.

Camila: I believe I am well acquainted with your manual dexterity.

Lauren: You should get reacquainted with it.

Camila: About your note from last night. . . So. . . this whole adoration thing. . . are we talking pedestal, shrine, or just overall worship level?

Lauren: More than worship. You are adored on every level. I can't even joke about it because it's all too true.

Camila: omg! I almost forgot about my news! I won a contest for my Purple Snow Globe!

Lauren: As you predicted the night I met you. Tell me more.

Camila: A big drink company offered me a contract. I might need a lawyer to look at the fine print. Help a lady out?

Lauren: Of course, but I'm waiving my fee. You can pay me in blow jobs.

Camila: I'd give you those for free.

Lauren: I want more.

Camila: I'd give you more anyway. Maybe you can tie me up, tie me down, or tie me all around.

Lauren: Don't tease me. You know I love the way you look in my ties.

Camila: I'm not teasing.

Lauren: Yes you are. You've never been a tease. Except when you tease.

Camila: I'm not teasing now, I miss you like crazy.

Lauren: I have a pill you can take that cures that. It's called come live with me.

Camila: Question: How much do you adore me?

Lauren: Answer: So much I can't measure it.

Camila: How much do you love me?

Lauren: More than I know what to do with.

Camila: How happy would you be if I said yes to your offer?

Lauren: One word: Immeasurably.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...
307K 11K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...
343K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
14K 498 52
DISCLAIMER: there will be more than one ship Famous model Lauren Jauregui has one rule: she doesn't make love, she fucks. Hard. But that rule goes up...