Rip Off (Poppy Playtime Short...

By Annoyingsister2004

(UNDER GRAMMAR EDITING) They underestimated them. Assumed they'd be placed in a forever dormant until the day... More

(1.) Say My Name.
(2.) Past Ghosts.
(3.) Trilogy Meal.
(4.) Tail Stinged.
(5.) Flashes From The Past.
(6.) Electric Boogaloo.
(7.) Addictive Actinide.
(8.) Catching Glimpse.
(9.) Back To Back.
(10.) Crazy Arguments.
(11.) Better Broken Than Blind.
(13.) Eyes Of the Beholder.
(14.) Nine Ways To Sunday.
(15.) Children Of The Forgotten.
(16.) Outcast Like The Dead.
(17.) Shattered My Innocence.
(18.) They're Meant To Be Slaughtered.
(19.) Endgame Deadlights.

(12.) Voices are the worst.

206 13 15
By Annoyingsister2004

Disclaimer: I don't own Poppy Playtime (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Wtf made me write this? Idk.)

(Hope you enjoy.)

Them. Then. Then. Then.

     Why are we like this?

                     We're ducked.

You mean fucked.                   Why help them?

        Poppy.

                           Poppy's.        Puppets.

She took us over!

She saved us! Poppy...

She lied.

It would have happen if they...hadn't helped.

Help me!                         Huggy!

         Kissy!             Why me?

I'd rather be in dormant than listen to this shit.

Shut up, Candy.                  Am I wrong?

They aren't. Kissy, your pushing my nerves.

And so do you, yet you don't see me complain when you buzz your bee wings like the damn queen.

Shit~

Why are you all of you so chattery?

It annoys you so why not?

You realise Poppy hears this?

You realise she's not complained? 'Sides, she's probably napping. The human took a lot outta her?

What?

                Oh, you don't hear?

Candy...

The human woke her up.

...It's their fault we're being punished. Now I wanna off them even more.

            Bee!                       

                    Not like that!

What like then?

        Do I even need to give context?

        Yes. Yes you do.

She's acting because she's cranky.

Seriously?

That's just petty.

Ya'll fucking suck.

            Why do we share a mind?

Poppy forced us. Kinda, yeah.

Had its perks.                  Had its cons as well.

          Dear God I hate all of you.

Hate the human more.

       I already do.

You all wanna hear my thoughts? The human is a piece of shit and Cuddly is helping them just to piss us all off.

                    ...

....                               ....                    

     ....                                             ...

           NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

              Ah, Candy. Always the polite toy.

P-Poppy.

Silence.

             You've done it now, child.

               Kissy. Just. Leave.

                 They have weakness.
The human and Cuddly.
They care.

      Aren't they supposed to? I'm not expert on family since you stole me from mine, but if you from a friendship then your bound to.

                      It's inevitable.

Thanks for the obvious, Missy.

Your welcome.

You all are children.

We are children. MOST OF US ARE KIDS.

Till we were stolen from our bodies~
Injected into the new forms like everybody~

Why, Boogie, Why?

ANNNND meet the cat twins.

Candy! Cat Bee!

I hope you two don't get free.

  WE'LL ALL NEVER NEVER BE FREE.

They aren't in my areas, so I'd like some rest or I'm rushing in the ceiling towards any of you'd who decided talking is worth more than life. 

         Looks like cat's outta the bag.

               Oh, stop being emo!

Peeves you off.....so no.

WhO iS iN cONtROl?

***

Huggy held his head in his hands whilst groaning in annoyance. The voices from the others just wouldn't shut the hell up when he wanted.

Thanks for giving us a hive mind, Poppy.

Hearing things in the daily allowed free reign and sometimes opportunities to know where the others were head so he'd avoid their advances.

Poppy may have thought it necessary, but even Kissy found it bullshit as stated in Cuddly's opinion until she decided them unfit and kicked them out the hive mind.

They didn't know what went. Perhaps for the best. What goes on in the mind, stays in the void where we chat topics that aren't human.

Your making a mistake. I promised freedom.

You said you wouldn't hurt them.

I said I'd try and make it possible, Huggy. You can't say I didn't keep my word. The others attacked the human. Are you really choosing some rip off who ruined our lives over us?

Perhaps I am.

I'd reconsider my option very carefully.

No, Poppy. I am even older than you in age standards. Than you, Stella.

Going by proper names, Pierre. You are desperate.

And you are pathetic.

We'll see in the end.

Poppy closed of the connection before Huggy got a word in edgewise. She just had to have the lady word. He knew it was too late.

Stella had been consumed.

At least she put a put up a fight.

Huggy watched the spirit inhabiting his body leave the recesses. Without Pierre driving the humanistic part, Huggy was left speechless and instincts of an animal replaced them like the last time in the vents chasing after the human.

"She's...They've gone too far." Pierre swore in French, a language he knew since his days in high school. "They will be stopped. We built you all for security, to entertain, not this dramatic shit. I wish I could get my hands in that scientist."

Huggy crooned in confirmation. Pierre sighed and thought the options that were weighed.

Nothing.

"What is even the point? Escorting a human like it's their destiny. The others will see it's not. I don't know why you bother fighting."

Rolling his eyes, Huggy allowed Pierre to fuse with him once again so they formed one entity. Now that he gained his human part, his mouth muttered words in a plan.

"Help them rescue human, pray I don't die."

Overall a decent plan.

Huggy watched through the vents and observed Candy Cat chewing off someone's head. As if knowing he happened to seeing, she turned and her tongue revealed items they desired.

Eye balls. Not just any.

Bron's.

That one made sense. Poppy would've given them to Candy so they'd guard and protect anything the princess of the factory ordered.

Even personal items. After they saved the human and possibly Bron, he guessed they were heading that way. No choice in the matter.

"Human.."

Cuddly muttered in their sleep. His sibling-

Do I even have the right to say that?

His rip off unconsciously shifted and their injured are healing what humans would've thoughts to be at a disturbing rate.

Him and the others considered it normal.

Huggy felt his own scars, some his, some Pierre's he somehow inherited. For whatever reason they fused with sharing some facial similarities.

The scars and the colour of eyes.

Silently punching a fist into the floor, Huggy fumed over an earlier occurrence. Cuddly may not have realised it, but they mumbled:

"Can't even trust them to close my eyes."

Those words stung. He didn't know why, they just did. A wound in his chest he couldn't fix no matter how hard he tried.

Singing, he looked again to where the human fought with Bron. Though, something stood out amongst the light. A shadow towered the human and seemingly controlled their limbs.

Was that...Elliot?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 338 14
Dogday x GN reader you were a worker, specifically you watched the orphans meaning you didn't have much insight as to what happened within the walls...
31.9K 968 28
"𝘒𝘪𝘥𝘴, 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘠/𝘕!!" " 𝘏𝘐 𝘠/𝘕!!" ╰┈➤ ✧.*𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Y/n comes back to the old Playtime Co. to find her...
10.3K 199 7
Y/N was just a normal kid, wanting to make friends at playcare, but no one wants to play and be friends with him, except for a kid named trinity gram...
3.5K 123 17
The first thing you notice is the torso with the bloodied, fleshy severance. Then the strung-up arms. Then the hanging head of something, someone, th...