Visionless Rebirth

By werewolf7745

Stiles was kidnapped by the Alpha pack, tortured and beaten by them. But then Deucalion scratched too deep... More

Characters
Vendetta
New School
Tour
First Day
Touched
Full Moon And A Summoning
Another Transformation
Arm Wrestling
Attempted Healing
Mothering
Lost
Telling The Truth Before The Lies
Ashes
Girlfriend's Family
Forgotten Life
Memories

First Date

9.3K 253 62
By werewolf7745

Stiles opened his eyes smiling, taking in the familiar red haze with a new perspective, tonight was the night he had been waiting for all week.

"You seem happy," Hope said, turning towards him, keeping the covers around her, the air chilled from the November temperature.

Stiles' wrapped his warm arms around her, pulling her closer and she hummed, loving the heat he provided for her.

Their lips met in another kiss, what could have been their hundredth that night, or morning, they still didn't know what time they went to sleep. Both of their lips were still swollen from the kisses they shared.

"You are so good at kissing," Stiles mumbled against her lips.

"I must be with the way you keep coming back for more," Hope replied, rolling on top of him as they continued to kiss.

"Don't we actually have somewhere to be tonight," Stiles reminded her.

Hope smiled,"First date?"

"Mmm-hmm," Stiles said, giving her another kiss before trying to stand up but Hope pulled him back down.

"Don't go yet," Hope whispered to him,"You're nice and warm."

Stiles smiled down at his girlfriend, his first real girlfriend. His Dad's probably gonna act like he was kicked in the balls when he finds out.

Hope closed her eyes, laying her head back down on Stiles' chest.

"You know you have a lot of restraint, right?" Hope mumbled.

"Not really," Stiles said, his hand gliding down her hair, loving the feeling of it,"My mouth gets away from me a lot."

"That's not what I mean," Hope replied,"We spent half of the night kissing and you didn't even try to have sex with me."

Stiles' hand stilled,"We've literally been dating for a week and I'm still a virgin," Stiles reminded her.

"Still," Hope said,"I know how much you wanted to. But you held yourself back. If it wasn't for how you were dressed I'd say you were gay."

Stiles chuckled,"You are the second person to have told me that. And I held back because I want you to be okay with it, you're my first girlfriend. And you might be my first for a lot of things, so I want you to be okay with every first, second and everything after that."

Hope was then kissing him again, smiling as she did it.

"What was that for?" Stiles asked, not really objecting to being kissed.

"Just for being the amazing person that you are," Hope said,"And I really like kissing you."

Stiles couldn't agree more, the taste of her lips was like a drug to him, all he wanted was to keep kissing her. So he did, he leaned up and kissed her lips again.

His tongue swept into her mouth and she moaned, they rolled so he was the one on top.

Hope bit down on his tongue, making him growl. Hope started to draw his shirt up his torso and he broke away long enough to tear it off, and he captured Hope's lips back in his own.

Hope gasped when her hands felt the bare skin of his chest, he was probably the most muscular person she has ever been with. He was the first of a lot of things for her, and she hopes maybe one day she could be all of his first things too.

Hope giggled when he started to kiss down her neck, his stubble scratching against her neck.

His hands moved under her hips, and when one of them slipped beneath the hem of her shirt to the small of her back she was rendered breathless.

Stiles broke away for a moment, his blank eyes on Hope's like he could actually see her. Her heart broke, wishing that he could really see her.

"Is something wrong?" Stiles asked unsure, his hand on her bare back frozen in place.

A hand went to the side of his face, her thumb grazing the edge of his eye as she looked into the scarred eyes that were once brown.

"No," She replied,"Kiss me," She said, so he would be too distracted to listen to her heartbeat.

Time Skip

"You look cute," Hope said as he stepped out of his room wearing a red flannel shirt over a Salvatore school t-shirt, he also wore a pair of ripped baggy jeans with his cane in his back pocket.

"Thanks," Stiles said, pushing his sunglasses up his nose, smiling at her.

Hope leaned up and pecked him on the lips.

Their lips were still sore from all the kisses that they shared, even with their enhanced healing it was taking a while.

"You gonna tell me where we're going now?" Stiles asked.

"Not yet," Hope said,"You'll probably hear it before we get there, though."

"Great, so something loud?" Stiles asked.

"A little," Hope said.

"It's not a strip club is it?" Stiles asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Absolutely not," Hope replied, taking his hand, guiding him out of the school, and into a car.

"So, it's something loud," Stiles said, focusing his hearing, it was far more advanced than any other werewolf's so he could hear everything within a ten mile radius.

He heard construction, several people laughing, talking, arguing, then he finally heard it.

Stiles raised an eyebrow and turned toward Hope and she smiled nervously.

"This is the first date I ever got to plan," Hope explained,"And there's not a lot to do around here."

"A carnival?" Stiles said as they pulled up to the gravel parking lot and stepped out of the car, sensing his surroundings,"At least lines won't be as bad."

"Why would that be?" Hope asked as he pulled out his cane.

"Don't underestimate the way people act around people with disabilities," Stiles said with a slight smile, and they started to walk towards the entrance.

"One ticket per person is eight ninety nine," The person at the ticket booth said, and when she finally got a good look at Stiles she paused, trying to act normal,"But I'm sure we can make an exception this—"

"That's okay," Hope said, handing her a twenty.

Doing her best not to stare she gave them their tickets and they were let into it.

Even though he didn't really need it, Stiles used his cane as he walked, keeping his arm around Hope.

"What do you want to do first?" Hope asked, looking around.

"Huh," Stiles said, using his echolocation to get a look around,"There is a Ferris wheel."

Hope was holding out for something a little more exciting like one of the roller coasters there, but she was fine with the Ferris wheel too.

"Okay, come on," Hope said as they started walking towards the Ferris wheel.

"So... what other powers do you have?" Hope asks curiously,"Besides the normal ones of your type of werewolves."

"I mean, besides the whole fireproof thing, not that I know of. But everything else is heightened," Stiles explained,"My strength, my speed, the...emotions."

"You get angry easily?" Hope asked.

"Yeah," Stiles said,"Sometimes a little too easily."

"What else? You can take away pain, right? How is that heightened?" Hope asked, wanting to not go deep into the conversation about his rage. Seeing firsthand how it can affect him.

"That ability is...complicated," Stiles said as he got in line,"Yes, I can take away pain, but I can also feel everything they do."

"Wait, what?" Hope asked, confused, and he squeezed her hand, his veins turned red, not black like when he would take away pain.

With his free hand, he tickled her side, and she slapped his hand away.

With a small amused smile, Stiles pointed down at their joined hands, seeing the red veins become more defined,"I felt it like it was done to me," He explained,"Emotions too."

"So you're an empath?" Hope asked.

Stiles shrugged,"I guess."

Hope looked at the line,"We're up."

Stiles nodded, and Hope felt his hand squeeze hers more tightly.

"What's wrong?" Hope asked worriedly.

"Nothing," Stiles mumbled, a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Are you...afraid of heights?" Hope asked.

Stiles let out a breath,"I'm not proud of it either."

"We don't—" Hope started.

"Please don't finish that sentence," Stiles interrupted,"I don't know a lot about relationships but I know for a fact that I'm gonna have to step out of my comfort zone for a while. So please don't say 'we don't have to if you're not comfortable with it'. Everyone's been treating me like that ever since this happened," Stiles said, gesturing to his glasses,"So it's okay if you ask me to do something a little crazy."

Hope smiled before kissing him again,"You might be the best boyfriend in the entire world."

Stiles' hands went to her waist,"That's the plan."

"You wanna step outside your comfort zone?" Hope asked slyly, grabbing his hands that were on her waist and guiding him away from the Ferris wheel even though it was their turn to go into a cart

"Oh, shit," Stiles said, realizing what was happening,"I'm already regretting this."

Hope chuckled as she continued toward the tallest and scariest ride there.

The line was a lot shorter than the Ferris wheel, so they were almost immediately loaded into a cart, the workers pushing the bars down.

"Excuse me?" Stiles squeaked, turning his head toward one of them,"How many people have died on this ride?"

"None," They replied,"But Rome wasn't built in a day but this was," They said before locking the bar on Stiles' body.

"Ohhhh, shit," Stiles said, leaning his head against the seat.

"It's gonna be okay," Hope said, smiling at him, taking his hand in hers.

As the ride started moving, Stiles tenses, he had to take off his glasses because they could've flown off.

"Try not to shift while we're here," Hope told him, noticing his eyes starting to glow faintly.

"I-I-I'll try," Stiles stutters, squeezing Hope's hand more tightly.

Stiles started muttering something under his breath, at first Hope thought it was a mantra to keep himself calm, then she realized it was something else.

"Are you praying?" Hope asked him incredulously.

"No," Stiles said, stopping his prayer.

They started to climb, and Stiles breathing became shallower,"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT!" He suddenly yelled as they started to fall.

Stiles squeezed his eyes shut as he felt butterflies in his stomach explode all over, but it felt exhilarating. When he opened his eyes they were no longer glowing red, with his hand still in Hope's he continued to scream.

Hope was laughing the whole time, and for a split second Stiles' eyes flashed a different color that wasn't red, but a bright fiery orange. And a smile broke out on his face.

As they flipped upside down, Hope raised their clasped hands, still laughing as their cheeks sagged.

Stiles' vision started to clear, it wasn't like his wolf vision though, layered with the predatory rage. Instead it was like every single thing had a running energy through it, giving him a clearer view of everything, especially living things. Like there was a spark in the center of their bodies, each one a different color, colors that he had ever seen before and indescribable.

Fighting the force of the ride he looked over at Hope and smiled, looking at her, her smiling face. The spark inside her was more vibrant and bigger than anybody else's, and Stiles didn't know if it had something to do with her being one of the most powerful beings on earth, or with how pure and bright her soul was despite the darkness of her past.

When they finally stopped, they were both still smiling, and Stiles' eyes faded back to their scarred state.

"You okay?" Hope asked him, brushing her hair down.

Even as Stiles' vision faded he still looked at her,"Never better. What's next?"

Hope's smile widened,"C'mon then."

They walked around the carnival, doing games and rides.

When they finally got back to the school they were still smiling.

"Thanks, that was a pretty good first date," Stiles said, rubbing his tired face.

"You know?" Hope said, taking a step towards him,"You can't end a date without a good kiss."

Stiles smiled and they kissed, Hope's hands tangling in his hair and when they pulled back, Stiles was about to go into his room, but Hope caught his hand.

"Wait," Hope said, looking into his blind eyes and saying something that could change everything for both of them,"I want to help you get your sight back."

(A/N)Any other guesses on what Stiles is? Nobody has gotten it yet. How do you think Hope will try to heal Stiles? Please comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1K 42
Hope woke up in Beacon Hills not remembering anything, she found the towns police station and walked in. Noah Stilinski helped a girl that appeared...
27.6K 1.1K 41
Summary~ What if things didn't reach the point of Stiles actually leaving? What if the hellhound came earlier than expected? What if through all thi...
7.3K 155 39
Stiles and his friends finish their Senior year at Beacon Hills Highschool. They all drew closer to each other as more than a team but also a family...
78K 2.6K 27
Stiles thought he was the only one of his kind, a Tribrid. But then he meets a girl like him, but not totally. Hope Mikaelson is a werewolf, witch, a...