๐€๐”๐‘๐”๐Œ ยง druig

By -mdxThena

(DISCONTINUED) "๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ" "๐Œ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐‘๐”๐Œ
- act one
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
- act two
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
- act three
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.

xv.

7.4K 300 296
By -mdxThena

2020, AMAZONS

Walking around the woods looking at the flowers start blooming, I couldn't help but snatch some of them, as I was walking without shoes, I could perfectly hear everything going around, the sound of the birds, the running of the squirrels and the wind going through the trees.

So I just kept looking around as I heard a few cracks from the woods a little far away; stopping as I see a a butterfly still on a plant with a broken wing, I kneel in front of it and closing my eyes and putting my hands in front of me, I focused.

Feeling the energy go through my body, I opened my eyes and saw the butterfly healed and smiled as it flew away, "You know, I've been here for two years, and before that, even longer. So I don't think it's necessary for you to follow me around" I say as I stand up and turn around.

Druig comes out of the trees "Yesterday, you were in the wood for a really long time, we were just wondering were you had gone" he says simply and I look at him a smile making its way to my face.

"Who is we, Druig?"

He goes to say something but stops, "You know, everyone back at the cabins" he tries and I walk closer to him, "If you wanted to know what I was doing yesterday, you could have just asked me, when I arrived at the cabin" standing in front of him, I look up as my hands play with the flowers I was holding.

"Yeah... well what did you do yesterday?" He asks looking down at me and I roll my eyes, shaking slightly my head, "I'm not going to tell you" I say and take a step away from him.

"You're not?" He asks stepping to me and I nod my head, "I'm going to do something even better" I say as I walk backwards, "I'm going to show you" I finish grabbing his hand and turning around as I drag him to the place I went yesterday.

"Centuries ago, Makkari showed me this place when we were back here, she would take me out of my confinement and bring me here" I say to him as we get closer to the place

"Just like you, Makkari as my best friend, she knew how much I hated being locked in my room, even if I did it to avoid the annoying questions; and then Ajak started me telling to train harder, even that if I know Ajak did it to protect me, it became annoying; and Makkari just knew I needed a way out, so she told me she had found this place" I move a plant out of the way, so the path is clear.

Looking straight ahead, you could see a river and hear the sound of a waterfall nearby, "We used to stay here for hours, I would try to find some crystals in the river; sometimes I would ask her to just bring me here, and then she could leave, I would spend hours here painting"

Walking to the cloth I had left yesterday by the river, I dropped Druig's hand and sat on top of the cloth, "Now, i know why i wouldn't find you in your room sometimes" he says and i smile as he stands nearby "Why did you never told me about this place?" He asks and I grab his hand pulling him down so he sits next to me.

He does and looks at me waiting for my answer, I smile and shrug running my hands through the grass, "I don't know, it was just my place to be outside, alone" I say as I pluck some of the grass

"So you didn't want me around?" I quickly look at him and shake my head, "No, it's not like that" I quickly say and he lets out a laugh, "You're teasing me" I realize and nudge his shoulder, as he continues laughing.

He stops and I finally look at him seriously, "I was going to eventually show you this place, I even had asked Makkari and she had agreed, but then..." I trail off remembering what happened that night.

"You know, we all went separate ways" I say simply and look away from him, Makkari and him were the only ones I had seen in those five centuries.

I feel his hand grab mine and lace our fingers, bringing my knees to my chest, I lay my head on top of them and look at Druig, he smiles at me and then looks in front. My eyes can't help but trail all over his side face, and focus on him dimples as he smiles. He looks at me and then points at something in front "Have you ever been on top of there?" I look at where he's pointing  and see the waterfall, "No, I only stayed down here" I answer him as I shakes my head slightly.

His smile grows bigger and he stand up still holding my hand, "Let's go" he says and pulls me up, "Nooo" I say as he start walking to the waterfall.

I twist my hand and unlatch our hands, I quickly turn around to escape, however his strong arms quickly warp around my waist lifting me up. "Druig!" He starts walking to the waterfall and starts going up to make it to the top, in the middle of the walk I squeeze his arm, "Set me down, I'll go with you to the top" I say to him

He sets me down but his arms still around me, and he grabs my hand and we continue going up.

"Wow, we should jump" he says as he look down from the border, I let out a nervous laugh and shake my head, "I said, I would go with you to the top, not that I would jump, so I think that's a no" I say and get free of his hand.

He looks at me and then nods slowly, "Alright, then if you don't jump with me, I guess I'll have to do it alone" he says and starts walking closer to the border, "Wait, Druig. It could be dangerous, you don't know the depth of the river down there, you could get hurt..." I say to him and he smiles at me, he goes to say something but as he's walking backwards the next step he gives there's no floor making him fall down.

I stay frozen in my place for a few seconds and then kneel on the border and look down, I see the place where he landed as bubbles form on the river, "DRUIG!" I say loudly and wait for him to pop up from the water

I call him again, and when he doesn't answer I get worried, making me stand up and quickly walk down from the same place we came up.

Pulling up my dress so I don't trip, I make it by the river, "Druig!" I call again but nothing. Quickly getting into the water, I see something floating a few meters up front and instantly I go there.

Getting closer to it, as I go to turn it around, he stands up and moves his hair back as he laughs and looks at me, he doesn't stop laughing as I roll my eyes and smack him in the arm.

I go to walk out of the river, but he grabs me and spins me around to face him, my arm landing on his chest. He looks down at me but I don't look at him, "I'm sorry, it was just funny... you should have seen your face" he says and I roll my eyes, "You know, wide eye and mouth opened as I fell" he continues and lets out a laugh, his laugh so contagious I shake my head and try to hide my own laugh.

His arms wrap around my waist as he leans back and we both fell on the water, leaving both of us completely soaking on water.

We both stand up and I brush my hair back and look at him, feeling his stare, "What?" I ask him, "Nothing" I roll my eyes and smile at him, "You're an idiot" he smiles at me, "But I'm your idiot" he says and I tilt my head, "Yeah?" "Mhm" he hummed and grabs my hand, "I think I'm falling for you, again" he says and I turned around to get out of the cold water.

"Did you ever really stopped?" I ask him looking back at him, as I pull him out as well, "I don't think so" he says and I smile.

********

Sitting on the cloth with my back pressed to Druig chest, as I was in between his legs, after grabbing the bag I had left yesterday by the trees, I was now drawing a sketch on a notebook; as we both just sat there letting the air dry our clothes.

Moving around the notebook the pencil, as I drew the butterfly from earlier, I remembered the old memories we had

"Do you remember all those times we used to escape Ajak?" I ask him and look at him slightly, I feel him move some of my hair back and his chest rumbles as he laughs "Yeah, and that time she almost caught us in your room" he says and I smile turning back to the drawing.

One of his hands grab my left one from behind, and starts playing with my fingers, "did you know, she knew all along?" I ask him and he nods, "Yeah, one day after a meeting, you had already left, she only looked at me and I saw in her face she knew" he says and I let out a small laugh.

"She told me she knew, the day we went separate ways, then she told me to go look for you, and I did" rubbing my finger against the paper, I tried to keep the notebook steady as he held my other hand.

We stayed in silence for a while, until I hear him let out a small breath, I smile as he leaves a peck at the top of my head, "Marry me, Chrysa" "What?" I turn around to face him and close the notebook. "Marry me, Chrysa" he says again and grabs both of my hands

"I've been amazed by you, since the moment I laid my eyes on you back at the Domo all those 7000 years ago, I can never get you off my head, because I love you, and it was even worse those five centuries I spent away from you, that it made me realize even if we are Eternals, I don't want to be away from you... so I'm asking you again, my beautiful Chrysa.

Marry me"

As soon as he finishes talking, my hands let go of his and quickly I grab his face, and close the space between us, our lips moving in sync.

I smile at him as we separate a bit to take a breath, "I love you, Druig" I say and look up at him my hands still on his cheeks, "So yes, I will marry you" I say and he smiles, and joins our lips.

He starts leaning back until he's laying down on the grass and I'm on top of him, his hand moves to my hips and I put mine in both sides by his head, as we separate.

We both stare at each other with a smile no one could erase from our faces, his hand goes to my cheek and his thumb rubs in circles, "My beautiful Chrysa" I smile at his words and push a piece of my hair back.

*********

2021, AMAZONS

My eyes never leave Druig's as we both stand in front of our cabin, on the outside and a elder man from the people was next to us.

"Do you promise to trust each other and to look out for each other" the man says and I look at Druig as we both say, "I do"
"Join hands for this marital ritual to work" he says again and Druig stretches his hands to me, I smile at him and carefully put my hands on top of his.

The elder puts the plants and flowers loop around our joined hands, I watch as he puts his hands on the bottom and top of the loop and he closes his eyes for a seconds, when he opens them he smiles and looks at us.

"To finish this ceremony, you may now kiss"

With our hands still wrapped with the loop, we get closer to each other and join our lips, Druig manages to get one of his hands free and lays it on my cheek.

I smile in between kisses as I hear the cheats from the people around us, that had joined to watch the ceremony, especially the cheers of the little kids.
When we get a little breath, I smile and with my eyes close and lays my forehead against his.

The elder man had joined the other people and now they were celebrating while we just stayed together, I lay my head on Druig's shoulder as we watch the people move, "Looks like you are now a part of this cult" he whispers in my ear and I look at him, fixing the flower crown on my head, made by the little girls, I smile at him, "Looks like I am"

With his free hand he unwraps the loop from our hands, and I latch my arm with his, and put my head back on his shoulder; "My beautiful Chrysa" he says and I smile and wave at some of the little girls who gave me some flowers.

********

2023, AMAZONS

"Elara, would you pass me the chocolate chips, sweetie?" I asked the once little girl I met years ago, who now was about eight years old; as we both stood on the kitchen doing some cookies for later.

She hands me the chips and and I smile at her, "Thank you" I say and open the bottle.

The voices I hadn't heard in five years came back loudly, making me put down the bottle and grab my head, I could feel my eyes glowing and felt some little hands on my waist. After a few second the voices went away and I released my head, "Are you okay, miss Chrysa? Should I go look for–" Elara starts saying but I shake my head, "I'm fine Elara, there's no need for that" I reassure her and she nods, her hands unlatching from my waist.

Hearing the commotion grow outside, I try to look out the window but can't see anything, "Come here, Elara. I think we have to take a look outside" I say and put her behind me.

We go out the kitchen cabin and see the commotion, the people were coming back, the same way they had left, from dust; I see Elara let go off me and runs to her family.

Hearing some voices behind me I turn around and see some people that weren't there before.

Quickly I walk to the meeting cabin and find Druig, "Druig!" I call him and he turns around worriedly and looks at me, "What's wrong Chrysa?" He asks getting closer I feel my eyes glow, "They're coming back" I say and look on the banks next to him as a person appeared.

He looks at him too, "it happened, they fixed it" I say realizing and he looks at me as the person leaves the cabin.

"Everyone is coming back, Druig. She's coming back... I have to go" I say to him and grab his hands. "What?" He asks and I smile at him, "Druig, people are coming back, they're shocked, your going to have to help them" I say to him and he nods.

"I know, but why would you leave?" He asks and I smile, "Lizzie's back, she'll probably appear back at the campus, all alone where I left her" I say and sigh

"Trust me, I don't want to leave you, bout your going to have to help them, and I have to help Lizzie, she's my best friend, my sister.... And besides we made a promise to trust each other, and trust me when I tell you this. We'll see each other again" I say to him my fingers playing with his ring on his hand.

"In five centuries?" He asks and I let out a small chuckle and shake my head, "No, sooner, and we know where the other is, so maybe I could come by in a few month" his hand grabs my cheek and I smile at him, he leans down his head making our forehead touch.

He brings my left hand to his face and leaves a peck on my ring, "Until later, my beautiful Chrysa" he says and I put my hand on his cheek and pull him closer to close the space between us.

"I love you, Druig" I say and he smiles taking a step back, "I love you too, my wife" he starts walking to the doors and I watch as he leaves.

I look down at the ring on my hand and smile, it was a traditional wedding ring but on the inside it was designed inspired by the loops the elder man had wrapped around our hands.

Seeing a candle close I snap my finger and it lights, I close my eyes and chant "Post tenebras spreo lucem" feeling the energy leave my body, I see a golden portal in front of me, I sigh and take a look back before I cross it.

The portal immediately closes behind me as I appear back on the campus woods.

I quickly walk back to where our dorm used to be, as I tried to avoid all the person coming back from the dust, "What are you doing here? Who are you? Better question where is Lyra?" I can hear Lizzie's shout and I run to the door and with a flick of my hand it opens.

The girl inside and Lizzie both look at me as I enter, "Lyra?" I smile at Lizzie and run to her and wrap her in a hug, "I'm so glad you're back" I say and we separate.

"You didn't disappear... how do you still look the same?" Lizzie asks me looking up and down at me, and the clothes I had been wearing at the Amazons, "is that a ring? Did you get married, Lyra?" She shout and I smile.

I look at the girl on the room and smile apologetic to her, "Sorry, I'm going to take her" I don't wait for an answer and start pulling out Lizzie, "You got married and you didn't wait for me?" Lizzie continues and I roll my eyes.

"Who did you marry? Omg was it Makkari?" She asks and I shake my head, "What?– no, god there's so many things I have to tell you"

"Among those things is the explanation of why you look like you didn't age a day? And why are you wearing cult like clothes?"
"Yes, Lizzie, yes"

*******

"So you're an eternal which explains the powers, and you couldn't have gotten snapped, so Druig took you to where you were and then proceeded to get married" Lizzie counts as we both sit on the campus benches.

"Yep" i say and she frowns "so Makkari and Druig are like you?" I slightly nod, "kind of, we are Eternals but we don't have the same powers" I explain and she nods

"How many Eternals are they?" She asks again, "counting me, eleven" she gasps and I look at her, "Woah, that's a really big family" she says and I laugh nodding.

We both look around as people reunited again and I smiled looking at Lizzie, "I'm glad your back" I say and she smiles, "it was just like you said, I would come back" I smile at her words and look at the main building.

"You know, we should probably go to administration and see if we can get a new room" I say pointing to the building, "You're staying? I thought you would go back to Druig" she says and I shake my head.

"No, he knows we'll see each other again, besides he has to take care of something's and I can't leave you alone" I explain to her and she smiles at me, "so what do you say? We go ask for a new room" I extended her my hand and she grabs it, we both stand up and start waking to the building.

NOTE:
THE WEDDING SCENE I BASED IT ON ASTRID AND HICCUP WEDDING, SO IF YOU WANNA WATCH IT SO ITS CLEAR, DO IT.

ALSO CHRYSA AND LIZZIE ARE BEST FRIENDS LIKE SISTERS, AND IM THINKING ABOUT PUTTING MAKKARI AND LIZZIE TOGETHER

ALSO HOPE YOU LIKED IT, THIS IS THE END OF ACT TWO AND ACT THREE IS GOING TO BE ALL THE FUN!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
508K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
667K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...