Harry Potter and His Twin Sis...

By froggiedaggers

Rebecca Lily Potter, and her older twin brother Harrison James Potter are both betrayed by those that they th... More

All rights reserved
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Rewrite

Chapter Four

7.4K 228 5
By froggiedaggers

Hey readers, sorry for the late update. I've had a busy weekend. I hope you enjoy the new chapter! 

Chapter 4 (Rebecca's pov)

"May I read those inheritance tests Heir Potters; I would like to know what has outraged you so much." Griphook requests, a frown on his face.

"Of course, master goblin Griphook, you are our account manager it's only fair that you be kept in the loop." I reply, Harry and I both handing him our tests so he could read them.

Harry and I sat back in our chairs and watch Griphook's facial expressions, the best we can, as he reads our inheritance tests. We watch as clear fury covers his face as he reads it. As well as a little awe, probably from how many ancient and noble houses, we are heirs for.

"This...how...that bastard!!! How dare he!!" Griphook roars furiously, slamming his fist onto the desk.

Harry and I jump slightly at the act of violence, even though it wasn't directed at us, and nod our heads in agreement to his anger.

"Is there a way to remove the blocks? I want them off now! Merlin knows how all those blocks have been affecting our magical development." I aske Griphook.

"Yes, there is a way to remove all the blocks, spells, potions, and compulsions. You will need to have a magical cleansing ritual performed on you. It just so happens that Gringotts's offer that service! For a price of course!" Griphook said with a cunning smile.

"Of course. Excellent! Can we take part in the ritual now? The sooner the better!" Harry exclaims, jumping out of his chair.

"Yes, follow me Heir Potters. Everything else can be dealt with later." Griphook smirks, getting up out of his chair and coming round his desk to lead the way.

Griphook leads us through dozens of corridors, and deep into the depths of the bank. Griphook eventually stops in front of a large mahogany door, knocking before opening the door for us to go in.
I go into the ritual chamber room first and look around. It is a large stone room with massive, curved archways and pillars, all covered in ancient runes. In the middle of the room is a large triangular pool of water, the pool is surrounded by a circle of ancient runes carved into the ground.
On the right side of the room is a healer's wing set up, including a bed, cupboards full of potions, herbs, and other healing supplies. There are two other goblins inside the chamber, they are currently in the healer's section having a conversation before they saw us and make their way over to Griphook.

Griphook greets the new goblins, and spoke to them in gobbledegook for a few minutes, he makes a few gestures towards me and Harry during his conversation. The other two goblins made some sounds of outrage during the conversation, before turning towards us as it came to an end.

"We will help you Heir Potters. This injustice will not stand!" One of the healers exclaims.

"Thank you very much." I say with a soft smile. "Will it hurt?"

"Yes, unfortunately it will hurt towards the end, but afterwards all the blocks, spells, potions, and  the compulsions will be gone." The second healer answers my question with a grumble.

"What are your names?" Harry asks politely.

"I am Enxa, and this is my colleague Noxea, I will be helping you, and Noxea will be helping your sister." Enxa, the first healer spoke, a slightly surprised look on her face as if she hadn't expected us to ask for their names.

"It's nice to meet you, my name is Rebecca, and this is my brother Harry. Please treat us well, we will be relying on you." I say, smiling kindly at the goblins.

I didn't understand why other witches and wizards are so rude to them. Goblins may be known for being brash, rude, and greedy,  but if you treat them with respect and kindness, they will treat you the same. Besides they have full control of all our money and assets, wouldn't it be better to treat them with respect and kindness, rather than make them mad.

"Follow me Heir Harry Potter, you are in the chamber across the hall." Enxa says, leading Harry away.

As Harry leaved the room, I turn my attention to Noxea.

"All right Heiress Potter, if you could take your clothes off... and step into the pool, we can begin the ritual." Noxea said, frowning at my rags, before gesturing towards the triangular pool.

I quickly strip off, folding my clothes (rags), and placing them on a chair in the healer's section. I then make my way over to the pool and slip into the water, wading my way to the middle and letting myself float. I feel very self-conscious about the scars that I received due to the abuse I suffered at the hands of the Dursleys, but Noxea kindly doesn't mention them.

"Now then, let yourself relax in the water and we will begin the ritual." Noxea says as she gets into position, at the top point of the triangular pool. "This will take a few hours, but it will be worth it."

"Ok." I sigh, happily floating.

The ritual begins as Noxea begins chanting in ancient Latin, the chanting lasts what seemed like forever as I just let myself float. I can feel a slight pulling sensation in my body at first, as the ritual begins to work. The pulling gradually gets worse until it feels like I am getting ripped apart, agony filling my body. I scream, unable to keep the pained sounds in. The pain gets worse and worse, until I couldn't take it anymore and I pass out.

...

My body aches as I come around, blinking my eyes groggily as the light from the room burned my sensitive retinas. I close my eyes before trying to open them again, slowly letting them adjust. I can feel my magic wrapped protectively around me like a cocoon.

"Good, your awake. Take this pain potion, it will help." Noxea demands, pushing the potion into my shaky hands.

I quickly down the potion, sighing in relief at it's fast release. I slowly struggle, feeling weak, into a sitting position, Noxea helps me by adjusting the bed into an upright position so I can lean back.

"Did it work? Is it all gone? Is Harry ok? Did he pass out as well?" I ask.

"It worked in removing all blocks, spells, potions, and compulsions. Your brother is fine and is resting next door, and yes, he did pass out as well, but that was to be expected. However, we did have trouble with one thing, that we were not able to remove, as it would have killed you both. It seems you and your brother both have a horcrux inside of you, it has entwined with your magical core and is thus impossible to remove. It didn't show on the inheritance test due to it becoming a part of you." Noxea explains frowning.

"Oh, well I guess we will have to live with it then, it's not done any damage has it?" I ask, hesitantly.

"No, it hasn't, it's inactive as far as we can tell. Now I'm going to do a full health check up on you, don't argue with me, I won't allow you to leave my care while hurt." Noxea says determinedly.

"Fine." I sigh.

Noxea performs some spells on me to diagnose any medical problems. The results appeared on a piece of parchment.

Injuries

· Age 0 – 1: Nothing of concern

· Age 1 – 2: Killing curse, pneumonia - untreated

· Age 2 – 3: Malnutrition, bruises, cuts, common cold, infection - untreated

· Age 3 – 4: Malnutrition, bruises, cuts, common cold, grease burns, broken ankle - all untreated, misplaced bone

· Age 4 – 5: Malnutrition, common cold, fever, sunburn, bruises, cuts, burns, exhaustion, broken leg, and arm, belt buckle marks - all untreated, misplaced bones

· Age 5 – 6: Malnutrition, bruises, cuts, infection in wounds, sunburn, burns, exhaustion, common cold, fever, broken leg in two places, fractured and broken arm, belt buckle marks - all untreated, misplaced bones

· Age 6 – 7: Malnutrition, bruises, cuts, burns, exhaustion, broken collar bone, broken arms, common cold, fever, sunburn, infection from untreated wounds, dislocated shoulder, belt buckle marks - untreated, misplaced bones

I look over the list, I'm sure Harry's would look the same. It was horrible to look at, a list of the pain and abuse we suffered. I still couldn't believe such horrible excuses of people existed, that they truly thought that they were normal and we are the monsters. The deserve what is coming for them, we will make them suffer, just as we have for two lifetimes.

Noxea reads the list of injuries, and her whole body shakes in anger, her hands curl into fists, and her lips turn up in a snarl.

"WHO DARES DO SUCH A THING!! SCUM!!" Noxea snarls in fury. "I WILL fix all of what has been done to you, I swear on my honour as a healer !"

"Thank you." I whisper, smiling happily that someone was so angry on my behalf.

Noxea begins rushing about, gathering potions and a few creams, she brings all of them over, placing them on the bedside draws.

"How long was I out?" I ask her.

"About three hours, it is one pm now, this will take up the rest of the day, and into tomorrow most likely. I will be using Skelegrow, your mishealed bones will have to be banished and regrown, they can't be fixed with the state they are in. I will also be using an extra strong healing to help with your other injuries and to help boost your immune system, and you will be on nourishment potions for quite a while to deal with the malnutrition. You will be taking an accelerant potion to speed up all the potion's effects. Then when the Skelegrow has regrown your bones you will need to take a bone strengthening potion. You can also take a growth restorer potion to counteract the malnutrition's effect on your height. I also have some different pastes for the bruising, and the scars." Noxea explains.

"Ok, let's get started." I sigh, taking a deep breath, this was going to be a long few days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.2K 24
Watching the movies with the Potter twins what if Harry has twin sister Dya? What if James and Lily come to know about their children's life? will th...
2.3K 52 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
112K 3.1K 14
Voldemort has plans that includes both Harry and Severus, what happens when that something includes the being connected together by the wrist and hav...
9.5K 106 30
"It's me or him y/n you can't have both" "I love you y/n but you shouldn't love me" Will you end things to keep your brother or risk losing him for t...