The Witch and The Hero: The o...

De HyperObito

What if luz wasn't alone? What if luz already have someone that she loved before she went to the boiling isle... Mais

Here comes the hero
The witch misses her hero
Author note
Remembering the past Part I(Rise of a hero)
Remembering the past Part II(The Return of Ron Ambrose)
Unexpected Reunion
Reunite Hearts
The coven's assault
A carnival date (Flashback version)

Remembering the past part III(The final battle)

332 7 5
De HyperObito

This was the age of Luz and Ron in this chapter:

Luz: 14 year's old

Ron: 14 year's old

Ron POV
Ron: LET HER GOOO VILGAXX!!!!!!

VILGAX: I WILL LET HER GO BUT IN ONE CONDITION.

The Omnitrix give it to me or she will died.........

Flashback
Me and Luz were just finished school and both or us were headed home and felt exhausted. Mannnn being a superhero was rough these days. i noticed something off about Luz. She seems quiet than usual. Hmmmmmm i think she was hiding something from me but i don't know what. Well she was my girlfriend after all. Mannn those last two years were fun, saving the universe plus i got the girl. Hehe let's just say i confess my feelings to her and she accept.

Ron: Hey Luz.

Luz: Yeah Hey wassup???

Ron: You seem off today. What's wrong babe????

Luz: Oh nothing.

Ron: Are you sure that your ok???

Luz: Im fineeeeeee babe.

Ron: Come on babe i know you were hiding something from me.

Luz: Nooooooo why did you say that???

Ron: I don't know just checking i guess.

Luz: Ok smarty pants. I'll be heading home now so i will come over to your house tonight.

Ron: Ok but what for anyways???

Luz: No special reason at all. Can't a girl enjoy her time alone with her boyfriend.

Ron blushed

Ron: Ummmmmmm sure you can come over tonight.

Luz: Great so see you tonight babe. Bye i love you El amado.

Ron: Ok bye my lovely girl.

As Ron walked away from Luz. She blushed at his comments.

Luz POV
Ohhh man that's was close. He still didn't realize that today is his birthday. Why do i date such a dense guy. But , A caring and loveable guy. I still remember the day he propose to me about being his girlfriend. I have to give him something on his birthday. Not just any present but a meaningful one. To show that i cared about him. I also remember the gift he gave me on my 13th birthday. He gave me a necklace and it say "for my one and only love and our love will be forever in my heart". I sighed happily when i hold on my necklace.........

The projector pause

King: Wait a second!!!!!! Do you still have that necklace Luz???

Luz: Yes King i still had it right here.

She showed everyone her necklace on her neck. Everyone went all awwwww at Luz because the fact that Luz boyfriend was such a romantic guy.

Willow: So romantic.

Gus: I know right what a caring person he was.

Eda: You know Luz i felt jealous about you because you found a perfect man for you.

Luz: Thanks Eda.

Eda: Well you better take care of your man Luz.

Luz: Ohhhh he's already my man alright when i ummmmmmm. (She blushed)

Amity: When you what Luz??????

Luz: Emmmmm you guys have to wait until the end of the video.

Amity: Ok then.

Gus: oh about the Ultimatrix thing.

Luz: Oh ya well shall we continued.

Everyone except Luz: Yeahhh...

The projector resume

Luz POV
I exited from the store after buying Ron gift. I hope he likes my gift because what i bought for him is more special. I can't wait to see his reaction. I was about to go to his house but stop by an unknown figure.

Luz: Ummmm can i help you sir????

The unknown figure just revealed himself and he is one of Ron copycat villain. ALBEDO.......

Albedo: Yes i would like you to come with me.

Luz: No....

Albedo: Why do you reject my invitation???

Luz: Because i know you. Your just trying to get his Omnitrix so that you can revert back into your original self. Plus, you are evil.

Albedo: I see then i have no choice to..........

He instantly transfrom into negative swampfire and spray sleeping gas on my face. Then, my vision went blurry and i passed out.

Albedo: Hehe he's gonna be so happy when i bring him he's prisoner.

Ron POV
I was just finish saving the day as always. Man why criminals these days were so stupid. I look at the time its almost Night-time so i headed home but then i received a message from.... Miss noceda.

Text scene
Ron: Hi Miss noceda what can i do for ya???

Camila: Ron please you have to rescue Luz.

Ron: Why!!!!! What happen to her???

Camila: Well she did text me  2 hours ago because she wanted to buy something at the store but then i received an unknown text from a guy name Albedo.

Albedo i should have known that he's responsible for kidnap my girl.

Ron: What does the text said???

Camila: The text say that" If you want to see your daughter alive. Please tell Ron to come at this location alone".

Well there's no other choice then huh.

Ron: Don't worry Miss noceda. I will bring your daughter back.

Camila: Thank you Ron. Im glad that you're her boyfriend because there's no other man like you who's really appreciate and cared for my daughter like you do.

Ron: Thanks Miss noceda. I promised to bring her home safe and sound.

Camila: Please call me Camila.

Ron: Ok camila.

Text scene ended

Ron: ALBEDOOOOOO IM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!

I arrived at the unknown location Albedo gave me. Well it's seem more like a cave that have a train track. Well i have to save my girl.

Ron: ALBEDOOOOOO!!!!! Come out you coward.

Albedo: Ahhhhhh Ron Ambrose we meet again at last.

Ron: Where is she????

Albedo: Oh don't worry Your girlfriend is in good hands for now.

For the darkness of the cave, came out someone who i really hated the most. THE GUY WHO KILLED MY FATHER. VILGAX.

Vilgax: I see you doing well Ron Ambrose.

Ron: Shut up you monster. WHERE'S MY LUZ.

Vilgax: Ohhhhh she is here with me.

I saw Luz got tie up by that bastard and he's holding her hostage.

Vilgax: Well what you gonna do now Hero.

Ron: Easy im gonna beat you guys.

Albedo: It's that so well then let's see who's superior.

Me and Albedo stare at each other like we about to throwdown into a fight. I slammed my Omnitrix core on my wrist then i transform into HUMONGOUSAUR!!!!!!

Albedo: I see we going to use brute force huh. Well you will regret this Boy.

He then slammed his watch on his wrist then he transfrom into Negative-Humungousaur.

Ron(Humongousaur): I see you have your knock-off Omnitrix working again huh.

Albedo(Negative-Humungousaur): Oh it's not a Knock-off but this is something better than yours because why........

I can evolved them into their ultimate form.

He slammed his core on his chest and he turns to Ultimate Humungousaur.

I was shocked when seeing his transformation like that.

Albedo: Meet Ultimate Humungousaur.

Ron: Well i beat tougher guys before.

Albedo: Really since when???

Ron: For starter how about now.

I charged at Albedo with full power but easily get slapped in the face by him.

Ron: Is that all you got.

Albedo then turn his hand into a firing missile. He shoot at me and i was unable to dodge each attack.

I was beaten easily by him and reverted back into my human self. I lost.......

Then i face vilgax and say.....

LET HER GO VILGAX!!!!

flashback ended

I have no choice to give him the Omnitrix.

Vilgax: YESSSSS FINALLY THE OMNITRIX IS MINE!!!!!!

Ron: Good you have what you want now let her go.

Vilgax: Ohhhh I can't do that.

Ron: WHY?????

Vilgax: Because i will conquer this world and having you to witness my destruction as my prisoner.

Ron: What you bastard!!!!!!

He immediately knocked me out with one punch. After that, I vision went blurry and last thing i hear the voice of my girl "RONNNNNN". I went into the darkness.

I woke up all my arms and legs were cuffed. Then i saw Luz and ALBEDO!!!!! were also cuffed.

Ron: Urghhhhhh What happen???

Luz: Ron Thank goodness you're awake.

Albedo: Yes do you have a nice dream there.

Ron: Huh why are you here???

Albedo: I got betray by Vilgax.

Ron: Well i see that your alliance doesn't end well.

Albedo: Look i only your Omnitrix so that i can turn back into my original form that's it but......

Ron: Let me guess he wanted the watch all to himself.

Albedo: Yes you are correct.

Luz: Ummmmm guys i hate to break up your conversation but we need to get out of here before vilgax destroy the world.

Ron: Ohh yeah where are we anyways????

Albedo: In vilgax warship i suppose.

Ron: You guys got any ideas????

Luz: No.

Albedo: Well i got nothing.

Ron: Wait aren't you a galvan???

Albedo: As you can see that........ Wait a minute the fuse right there.

He pointed at the fuse below them.

Ron: If we can manage to throw something at it maybe it will trigger the fuse.

Albedo: Yes but we need something lighter and also because both our arms and legs were cuffed.

Luz: I got this you guys.

Luz was able to break free from the cuffs. Let's just say that she is slippery. She managed to pull the trigger and we're free but we are not done yet.

Ron: We need to stop Vilgax before his ship reach earth.

Albedo: Well it seems i have to join you in this battle.

Ron: Why????

Albedo: I want to get revenge on that double cross octopus.

Luz: Fair enough. So what's the plan???

Ron: Ok Luz you go to the control center to guide the ship to the sea and Albedo you........

Albedo: I will distract the guards and you???

Ron: I will have a little chat with That bastard.

We split up and went on our separate ways to complete our on task at hand.

Main hanger

Ron: VILGAXX!!!!

Vilgax: I see you managed to escape but it doesn't matter now because i have the Omnitrix.

Ron: Ohh yeah i know how you gonna give it to me.

Vilgax: HAHAHAHA HOW????

Ron: By forcing you. Omnitrix sefl destruct mode activated.

VOICE RECOGNITION APPLY.

Vilgax: WHATT!!!!!

The watch started the countdown.

Ron: So you gonna give up the Omnitrix or what???

Vilgax: Never i know you're bluffing.

Ron: Who said anything about me bluffing.

The omnitrix then explode and knocked out vilgax for awhile. I look at the OMNITRIX that was exploded.

Ron: Oh man Azmuth is gonna kill me for this

Then Albedo barged in after defeating the guards.

Albedo: What happen???

I showed him the Omnitrix and......

Albedo: You destroy it.

Ron: Pretty much.

ATTENTION THE SHIP SYSTEM IS MALFUNCTIONING.

Luz: Ummmmmmm Guys a little help here.

Vilgax is about to wake up but then......

Albedo: Here take mine.

He gave his watch to me.

Ron: You giving your Omnitrix to me.

Albedo: Ultimatrix and yes because now i see this is all my fault from the beginning by......

Ron: Team up with Vilgax.

Albedo: Yes now go i will help your girlfriend at the control center.

Ron: Don't do anything stupid with my girl.

Albedo went to the control center to help Luz while i gonna have my fight against Vilgax.

Vilgax: Looks like you are powerless Ambrose.

Ron: Not Quite.

I slammed the Ultimatrix core on my wrist and i transform into SWAMPFIRE!!!!!

Ron: Well let's get this party started.

At the control center

Luz: It's hard to control the ship.

Albedo: I know but we need to adjust the destination where we gonna head to.

Luz: Which button we gonna push???

Albedo: That one.

Luz: Got it.

Back at the main hanger
After back and forth punching , kicking and fireballs. Swampfire still unable to beat Vilgax as he knocked him into the walls.

Vilgax: You are losing Ambrose.

Ron: Maybe so but the new rigged comes with some extras.

I slammed the core on my chest then i transform into ULTIMATE SWAMPFIRE!!!!!

Ron: what do you say Vilgie ROUND TWO?????

Third Person POV
After the battle between vilgax and Ron, Ron finally defeated him using Ultimate swampfire but Vilgax managed to escape or maybe out of sight. Luz and Albedo manage to crash the ship in the ocean far away from the city. The day was saved by the power couple and The Galvan who looks like Ron.(LoL)

Ron and his girlfriend Luz arrived at Ron's house but what happen next is........

Everyone except Luz and Ron: SUPRISE!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!!!!

Ron: Whattttt!!!!!

Luz: It's your birthday you silly.

Ron: I didn't know what today is.

Diana: How can i forget my own son birthday???

Ron: Thanks mom.

Camila: And how can i forget about my future son-in-law's birthday???

Ron blushed while both parent laughed.

Azmuth: I believe someone own me some explanation. (He pointed at the Utlimatrix)

Ron: Ummmmm i can explain.

Ron POV
Well that went better than i expected. After explaining what happen to the Omnitrix, Azmuth was furious that i destroy his Omnitrix but then Albedo came to my house then apologize to him about his action. Well he did forgave him but in one condition. He's gonna be my adopted big brother. This is the punishment he receive so that he can learn to enjoy life with his new form. Well now i have an annoying and evil twin. Great just great but he did return to his homeworld for his redemption and who knows maybe something good.

After the party, me and Luz were alone at the backward.

Luz: Ron here Happy birthday my hero.

She gave me a gift but what's inside the gift is something special......... it was a necklace. But when i looked inside the necklace i saw a picture of my dad. I cried and happy at the same time because Luz Noceda my girlfriend gave me the most thoughtful gift in the world.

Ron: Thank you Babe I don't know what will do without you in my life.

Luz: Your welcome my hero.

We stare at the skies fill with star but then something caught Luz mind though. Something dirty.........

Luz: Come on let's go to your room.

Ron: Yeah but why????

Luz: I have one last gift to give you.

Ron gulped

Ron: So...wh...what was it then?????

Luz: You will see.........(grinned evilly)

Me and Luz headed to my room and then we have our first time.

The projector ends

Everyone in the room blushed hard.

King: Emmmmmm did you????

Gus: Just?

Willow: had?

Eda: Your?

Amity: First time with him.......

Luz: No we just cuddling i guess.

Everyone was shocked that what they thought Luz was about to do something the unexpected with her boyfriend at young age.

Gus: that's was close i thought you were doing something that is.......

Luz: Huh that is what Gus??????

Gus: Nevermind that Luz hehe.

Eda: Well now im just jealous at you Luz.

Willow: Why do you always get the perfect guy???

Luz: Well it's fate i guess willow.

Amity just stood there frozen.

Luz: Ummmm Amity are you alright????

Amity: Whatttttt pftttttt im fine but hey it's late already so let's get some rest everyone.

Eda: Yeah don't forget you got school tomorrow.

Everyone: OK!!!!!!!

Everyone fell asleep but Luz still wide awake. She looked at the moon and say......

Luz: I hope you're doing well my hero and i hope we will be together soon my love.

As she also went to bed with the others.

At the Human realm

Ron POV
I was hurt badly because of the shot. My arms were badly wounded and i was about to be chase by him.

Ron: ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO KNOW.

But then i saw a house. It looks old but i need somewhere to hide.

Ron: Well i got no choice.

So i enter the house as i see lockdown walking around the area.

Lockdown: The target has been escape. I repeat the target has escape.

Then he's gone.

I feel like i can't walk anymore. My body i......i...... can't move. My vision went blurry but before i went to darkness i say my last word. Luz.......... Then i went into the darkness.

Third person POV
While Ron was unconscious, Something happen in the house. A portel just appear and  teleported him to the boiling isle. Ron now laying on the ground near the owl house. Wounded badly.........

Luz wish to reunite with her hero has come true. Well we will see what her reaction will be..........

To be continued.........

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

466 2 18
Everything was great. Belos was finally defeated, Luz and Evan were together again and everyone in the Boiling isles was safe. That's what they thoug...
21.1K 709 20
Life on the Boiling Isles is tough by default. Between the acid rain, demons and monsters running around, and magic, it's hectic. For anybody. But, e...
9.9K 354 30
In this Story.. There was a Girl who lost her Parents, Who lives alone on a apartment And Enrolled to another School then she got Real Best Friends...
86 1 11
This story is marked complete but be aware, the story is unfinished, i may some day continue writing it but until then it will be marked complete. If...