𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

Galing kay EtherealFxith

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 "This is a dangerous game you're tryin... Higit pa

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
《 1 》
《 2 》
《 3 》
《 4 》
《 5 》
《 6 》
《 7 》
《 8 》
《 9 》
《 10 》
《 11 》
《 12 》
《 13 》
《 14 》
《 15 》
《 16 》
《 17 》
《 18 》
《 19 》
《 20 》
《 21 》
《 23 》
《 24 》
《 25 》
《 26 》
《 27 》
《 28 》
《 29 》
《 30 》
《 31 》
《 32 》
《 33 》
《 34 》
《 35 》
《 36 》
《 37 》
《 38 》
《 39 》
《 40 》
《 41 》
《 42 》
《 43 》
《 44 》
《 45 》
《 46 》
《 47 》
《 48 》
《 49 》
《 50 》
《 51 》
《 52 》
《 53 》
《 54 》
《 55 》
《 56 》
《 57 》
《 58 》
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐈

《 22 》

8K 192 26
Galing kay EtherealFxith

After I heard him, I shared a look with Angelo who's eyebrows furrowed when Mateo ran in after the man, a small trail of blood going down his lip. Before any of them did anything else, I barely placed down the glass of wine before placing my hand on my knee, sliding it up until it reached underneath my thigh and grabbed the gun that was strapped to it.

When I looked back up, I saw how Angelo had his eyes on me, before focusing on pulling his gun out of his waistband. Once he made sure his gun was loaded, he turned to me. "Miss Díaz, meet me down at the garage. Kill anyone who tries to attack you, because my men certainly won't." He said before leaving the room, practically running out.

I quickly turned to Mateo, who was too busy glaring at the exit. "Hey," Was all I said, before grabbing a napkin from a nearby table. When his attention fell on me, I wiped the blood off his lip and chin.

We both froze once the sound of gunfire was starting to be heard, and the lights flickering until they turned off, leaving us in the dark room whose only form lightning was the moonlight coming through the glass window. Before leaving the office, I made sure to check it before running out behind Mateo into the hallway, where the sound was starting to get louder.

"Gabriella, this way." He said, motioning towards the balcony.

"Okay, are you out of your mind? What do you want us to do, stand there and shoot or just get shot?" I snapped back, watching how his jaw clenched. "We're supposed to go to the garage-"

"Listen, I don't trust him, but fine, we'll try to get there. You think I didn't study this place's exits?" He cut me off, taking a step closer to me. He's really taking the older brother thing seriously- honestly, whatever.

His eyes widened when he apparently thought I was gonna shoot him when I raised my gun and aimed it his way, but actually shot a visible figure that approached him from behind before they could do anything to him. "...Okay, let's actually get out of here-"

I cut him off by sprinting towards the balcony and pushing the doors open. I realized why Mateo told me to come this way when I saw a staircase that led down to the side of the driveway, along with a path that led further down, and stopped at the garage door.

"Up there!" I heard someone shout, and looked down to see a bunch of masked men hurrying inside the house and up the stairs with their weapons drawn.

"Gabriella, watch out!" Mateo yelled at me when he stepped in the doorway, shooting at a bunch of people that attempted to approach us. My eyes narrowed when I reminded myself that Angelo's men all have a blue symbol on their uniforms, and mine a red one.

I turned my attention back to those who approached me through the stairs, and I was quick to aim my gun at them, one by one shooting them and causing them to fall down onto a pile at the end of the staircase. Once the path was clear, I ran down and made sure to avoid the bodies.

When I looked around, a woman with extremely long, dark hair ran past me with an AK-47, a blue bandana wrapped around her scarred arm. She literally shot anyone who got in her way, and when the last man of the group that approached her was within her reach, she turned around and roundhouse kicked him in the face, causing him to fall back.

Why did that remind me of Denise? Oh well-

She looked back at me, sent me a nod, and ran away while continuing to fight anyone she laid her eyes on. When I heard a bunch of heavy steps approaching me, I turned around to see another bunch of men sprinting towards me, one of them aiming his gun at me- so I decided to do the same as she did.

The first one that got close enough was the one I grabbed by the collar of his uniform, pulling him towards me and let go of him once I saw another one lunging at me from behind, causing them both to crash onto each other. I made sure to shoot their knees, before two strong arms wrapped around my waist and throat, practically lifting me off the ground.

I swung my legs to each side until I earned enough momentum to turn around in the man's grip. My heels pressed on his ribs, my gun now pressed at his elbow before I pulled the trigger, the blood splattering all over my face and upper body. When he let go of me, I kneed him down there, so he dropped to his knees in excruciating pain.

I wrapped my arm around his neck, twisting it and making him fall to the ground. In the process, I heard his neck snap.

My whole body froze once a bullet nearly missed me, to the point where it left goosebumps on my skin from how close it passed. I turned around to see a woman with a gun on her hand, dressed just like the rest. By now I expected my gun to have a small amount of bullets left, so I decided to make sure each one of them counts.

Neither of us dared to move, now aiming the weapons at each other. She began to step closer once I felt another gun placed against my temple, and a large muscular frame press against my back. Knowing the situation I was in, I allowed the woman to keep approaching me, to the point where I had her gun pressed on my forehead. A cold hand wrapped around my neck, beginning to choke me.

My attention fell on the balcony when it's glass doors shattered, and my eyes met Mateo's, who's whole attire was drenched in blood. His scowl grew even more once he realized the position I was in.

Right in the moment when I was starting to lose air, more blood splattered on my face and hair as Mateo shot whoever was holding me from behind right in the head. At this, the woman seemed to have been caught off guard, so I jumped out of the person's grip before it's body fell limp and kicked the weapon right off the woman's hands. When she looked at me from the sudden action, I wrapped my leg around hers and pulled back so she'd fall.

Noticing how she fell and rolled onto her back, I stepped on the back of her knee to stop her from crawling towards the weapon. She screamed after I aimed my gun at her spine and pulled the trigger. I then aimed higher up, ending her when I shot her neck.

I inhaled a sharp breath when every one of my men approached me in one piece, but all of us being covered in the crimson liquid. "Don't let your guard down, but come on." I commanded before leading them towards the garage.

The gunfire had all stopped, and all that remained was blood in every corner, bodies scattered all over the place, and silence. Majority of the house's windows and doors were all shattered, and the glass covered the ground along with the dead bodies and bullets.

"Mr. D'Amico." I called out when I entered, and from what I could see we weren't the only ones covered in blood. When he turned around, I took a moment to get a clear view of him.

His blazer was gone, and his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows while the top of his dress shirt was unbuttoned. His hair was a bit messy, and half of his face had blood in it, including his hands and clothes. He raised an eyebrow, giving me a quick look up and down while he took a drag of his cigarette.

"I see you're in one piece." He boomed, placing one of his hands in his pockets.

I looked behind him, where a whole bunch of men stood, all of them with the blue symbol on their bloodstained uniform. "You'd expect me to walk in with a missing arm?" I replied, amusement lacing my tone as I subconsciously challenged him.

"I mean..." His eyes traveled down my legs and landed on my heels.

"I can do a thousand things in these, don't be surprised I took out- what- around ten men just on my way here." I huffed, slightly lifting the hem of my dress to strap my gun back in my thigh.

"You a brave one Díaz, that I'm going to admit." The woman from earlier strolled in, the AK-47 crossed over her shoulders. "And damn that kick thougg-"

"Xiomara, fuck off. But before you do that, where's my mother?" Angelo cut her off, dropping his cigarette and stepping on it.

...Mama's boy-

"Blake went to get her out of the safe room." She nonchalantly replied, crossing her arms over her chest. I watched as she bit her lip and turned to me. "I should introduce myself. Xiomara Accardi." She did a dramatic bow, causing Angelo to roll his eyes, and one of the men behind him to scoff.

"Xiomara, you look ridiculous, you know that?" The man stepped forward, slapping her shoulder.

"If I'm the ridiculous one, then you're the shitty one Xavier, because at least I've had the balls, which you apparently don't have, to introduce myself." She snapped back at him, a proud smirk pulling on her lips. "...Dipshit."

"Oh please." He huffed, stepping over to me and extending his hand which I reluctantly took. "Xavier, Xavier Accardi."

I remained in an awkward silence, my eyes meeting Angelo's who had the most miserable look on his face before looking back at the two. "...Pleasure meeting you-"

"Boss! She's hurt!" A man ran in, careful not to drop who I recognized to be Angelo's mother by her blonde curls.

Angelo then bolted right past me, towards the man who carried her bridal style and laid her on a small couch. I decided to step closer, leaving the rest of the group back. My eyebrows furrowed when I saw she had a cut on her leg.

The garage's lights flickered but remained on. I looked up before looking back down at Angelo who held his mother's hand, waiting for the other one to come back.

Around a five minutes later, he had taken care of the wound in his mother's leg and sat beside her on the couch. I threw the wipe I had used to clean my hands and face with in a nearby trash can, watching how everyone had been reloading their weapons, some on the phone, some guarding the place and some simply chatting. Mateo had been deep in conversation with the man who came in with Angelo's mother, and later on introduced himself as Blake.

My eyes landed on the garage door's top glass windows. A light seemed to be coming from the outside, one that flickered as if someone was walking in front of it. I decided to walk towards it, and stopped once I was facing the door.

"...You saw that too?" I heard Angelo's voice behind me, causing me to slightly jump. I swear- this man's like a fucking ghost-

I hummed in response. Out of pure instinct my hand reached for my already reloaded gun when I noticed almost everyone that was in here with us had their attention on Angelo and me. He took a few steps back, pulling out his gun when the door opened.

Both our eyebrows furrowed when we saw that no one was there, not even a car. Just the same bodies of the attack from earlier laying on the ground. "...The hell?" I mumbled under my breath, taking a look outside.

A shiver ran down my spine when the both the elevators' dinged, the elevators that led up towards the house. And they are in the back of the garage, not the front...

I made eye contact with Angelo who remained motionless, before he muttered low enough for me to hear.

"It's a trap."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

47K 975 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
353K 8.6K 48
-Strong female lead and lovesick male lead- "You're a woman, where's your brother? I would like to talk to him." She rolled her eyes, raising her pis...
7K 235 73
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
139K 2.5K 50
Everyone has his or her own backstory, one darker than the other. Our history makes us who we are today. What we do, what we think, it's all connect...