Wandering God

By Verde_Eleutheria

Many years ago, There is a Man capable of Looking to the past of anyone or past itself, the present and The f... More

Harem and Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

791 17 5
By Verde_Eleutheria

“Yui...”

“Mama!”

The two hugged each other, Izuku left them alone, and went downstairs to prepare breakfast, he heard someone shout upstairs, and knew that Ruby and Pyrrha are awake now.

Moments later, he heard footsteps, suddenly he was tackled by Ruby.

“Izuku!!! Cookies!”

Ruby said in excitement.

“No, Ruby... Breakfast first.”

“Please!”

“Fine... Just 5 the rest you can eat on the way.”

“Yay!”

“Izumi, are you okay?”

Asuna asked worried.

“Yeah... Just a little dizzy... Breakfast is ready.”

“Okay then, Yui, let's eat.”

“Yes, Mama!”

All five then ate and prepared for their journey.

“Yui, transform into a fairy, Okay?”

“Yes, Papa!”

“You can transform into a fairy?!”

“Yes, Mama Ruby!”

“How exactly did, Yui react earlier, because I heard Ruby shout.”

I asked Pyrrha.

“Well, When she woke up and saw Yui, she immediately hugged her and shouted, Yui was surprised because of her out burst, Asuna explained to her what happened and we went down after that.”

“She took this more calm than I anticipated.”

“Papa! We are ready! I already mapped out the way to Mondstadt!”

“Thanks Yui!”

“Izumi, Is Yui still an AI?”

“No, Yui is now a human, I just gave her the layout of the whole Teyvat, so she can be our Guide.”

“Oh...”

“Let's go!”

Yui shouted in excitement.

After a few minutes of walking they reached Mondstadt, they heard a roaring noise on the background, and say a big dragon flying, and landed in the middle of the forest.

“We should check it out.”

Ruby said.

“Nah, it's fine, it landed far away from here. Let's enter, so we can check in at a inn.”

Izuku suggested.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I'll deal with it if it attacks the city.”

“Okay.”

On their way inside they were stopped by the guards.

“Halt! What is your business here in Mondstadt!”

Said a Guard.

“Oh, We are Travelers, We want to stay at Mondstadt for a few days, before going on a journey again.”

“I see... Well, Enjoy your stay! May the God of Anemo Bless you, Travellers!”

They continued walking and got to an inn. They checked in and walked through the city, until they stumbled upon the Library.

They went inside and read, with Izuku, he searched for the history of Mondstadt and What happened after the war.

He didn't noticed someone behind him.

“You're into history, I see~”

“Woah!-”

Izuku yelled in surprise.

“Hmm... Are you perhaps a traveler?”

“Yes, I just arrived with my wives...”

“Ara Ara~, what a play boy.”

“I am not, I just love them.”

“Well, Boy~ The names Lisa, I'm the head Librarian.”

“Izuku Midoriya, or Izumi for short.”

“So, what are you looking for?”

“Oh, I'm searching for a book that can tell me what happened after the war years ago.”

“Well you won't see them here, they are at the back of the library, since most of the people who reads here are more into novels.”

“I see, can you take me there?”

“Certainly~”

Lisa said as she licked her lips, which is unnoticed by Izuku. With The girls, They were reading a romance novel when they saw Izuku with a woman, older and have a... More matured body than any of them...

“3 Primogems, She'll rape him...”

“Bet, 4 primogems, She'll seduce him and they fuck at the back of the library.”

“What...?”

Ruby questioned.

“Mama what do you both mean?”

Yui asked Asuna and Pyrrha.

“It's nothing... Ruby, Yui...”

Asuna said.

“Okay...”

With Izuku, he was looking for the book he was looking for, when he felt someone touching his torso.

“Um... Lisa...”

“Shhh... Don't worry about anything~ I'll make you feel good in no time~”

“I have three wives!”

“Why not add one more? After all~ You are still unsatisfied even if you do it with them~ I can see it.”

“I'd be lying if I said I'm satisfied... Don't get me wrong I love them... But they faint easily...”

“Right~ What do you say we do a quicky~”

“Where can we do it?”
.
.
.
.
.
It was night, Ruby and Yui, fell asleep, Asuna and Pyrrha, stayed up so they can see who won.

“Man, He thought Izumi has this match stamina... I guess we leave unsatisfied when we have sex...”

Asuna said to Pyrrha.

“You can still hear the Moaning...”

Said Pyrrha as she looked at the back of the library.

“I think we should add more wives for Izuku... His Stamina is unlimited... We can't deal with that...”

Asuna suggested.

“I think we should... I'm surprised that, the woman with him can keep up with him until now... I mean... It's 11 in the evening and we came here at 9 in the morning...”

Pyrrha said in agreement.

“Well he is a God... Should we add her?”

“The Woman he's with right now?”

“Yeah.”

“We should, it will help us... A lot. She can keep up with him.”

“It's decided then.”

“Man, Izumi~ That was amazing for my first time~”

“Thanks.”

Asuna and Pyrrha looked at the source and found a limping Lisa with Izuku supporting her.

“Call me again~ If you need to let out.”

“That won't be necessary!”

Asuna shouted.

“Yuuki!”

“Don't worry Izuku, Me and Pyrrha talked and decided to build you a harem. You're Stamina will be the end of us!”

“I-I see... But you don't-”

“We need to! My legs hurt for days after you pound me!”

“Fine...”

“Good boy.”

Pyrrha said to Izuku, while patting his head.

“Now that we all agree, except for Ruby... Lisa do you know anyone who you think we can add to Izuku's harem except you, you're already added.”

“Oh, believe I know a lot~ shall we go hunting tomorrow~”

“Oh, We will.”

Can someone help me make lemon chapters...

Continue Reading