Sent || Creepypasta x Reader

By A_V_E_X

Gathering courage but not enough. So you just confessed through text messages but.. It went wrong!? There's a... More

❤Nicknames!
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
10.5 : 𝗔𝗥𝗖-𝟮, T H E M
11
12

6

4K 124 156
By A_V_E_X

You: Lmao 12yr old roleplayers

Jeff: *Kills (Best/Friend)*

You: ...aight.

Me: Contemplating if i'm gonna do a
        Jeff-hate villain arc for the reader

🇪 🇾 🇪 🇱 🇪 🇸 🇸
🇯 🇦 🇨 🇰

The silence was unbearable. I could've swear that my inner self almost wished to be back at the hell hole. I seriously hate being with this guy.

I fiddled with the scalpel in hand and just then, he started swinging his legs back and forth. I piped my head over him and saw him still eerily staring at me.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problems with Sally nor her looks but when it's switched up like this, Sam Willams is really bad acting up like this.

To the point he won't be aware that he's been staring at all. His mind wonders somewhere sometimes- no, always.

I got a private message with him earlier and he said that we should meet up and talk. In reasons that he wants to get closed to me.

I declined but he manage to track me and now we're here.

"Who's your most hated person?" he suddenly piqued. What an odd choice of question. Though it's not like it's asking me to be real specific. "The ones who brought me to this point." that left out rather cold.

He sent me a warm smile with his both eyes closed. "Mhm. I hate Slenderman." and that is what I call a bold statement. "Why is that?" I mused, even if alot hates that 'operator' as the proxies call, no one dares to straight up say that. Unless they're Jeff or Zalgo.

His green eyes dulled but the ghostly smile stayed behind. "He was using Sally. To lure kids into his trap.... If Sally isn't naïve, she'll know." ofcourse, it's still about Sally. I wonder how could he care about her when she's the one who killed him.

Another wave of silence longed in the air, waiting to be breaked. But the awfully familiar 'ting' sparked out for a new topic. But I wasn't just gonna randomly speak. It's not like establishing a good companionship with a ghost will help my situation with another.

I opened my phone and saw a message from.. That delusional man once again.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰

Grande Willow
I asked Splendorman to
teach me how to make
my audience smile

Can you guess what
he performed

You(EJ)
No.

I couldn't guess,
can you tell me?

Im so curious.

Grande Willow
He told me to smile
more and it worked

He's such an amazing
magician sadly he
doesn't have much
audience as i have

You(EJ)
Because you're the most
amazing out of all, no one
can match your skills.

Grande Willow
Only if my family had
said that to me back
then

You(EJ)
Im sure they would, they
just forgot to because
you made them so happy.

Grande Willow
Thank you for being
so truthful with me jack

You're the goodest boy
ive ever met

You(EJ)
Thank you.

Papa Grande.

Grande Willow
I insist you call me
just papa or paps

Makes me happy

You(EJ)
Okay, Papa.

Grande Willow
The girl in the creepy
pasta unite the [y/n]
dear

You(EJ)
What about her?

Grande Willow
She reminds me of my
child

ive seen her wandering
alot

You(EJ)
???

Are you sure???

Grande Willow
She's an audience at
my show, she played
with the other kids as
they all laugh

You(EJ)
Ah.

As usual, nothing can escape this man's imagination. Not even [Y/n].

As tragic his life is, it isn't justified for him to just kill anyone who seems fit to be a good audience. And [Y/n] is another candidate.

Not only that, He hasn't even known [Y/n] yet. And not to mention- he's not in the group chat of the unite... Huh?

I only stared at the next messages he sent to me, explaining his desire to see [Y/n], even if his delusional mind says that they have met before which is a total made up stuff his imagination does.

"Mhm." jolting, I looked to the side. Ah. I almost forgot about this kid.

Sam scratched his ear as he comments, "Grande... I visited him two months ago since I was curious about him. He's a nice man and I can see that he's really broken. All he wants is to make his audience happy."

As sad as may it seems, Papagrande is no one to mess with but he is indeed easy to manipulate. But if he knew about taking advantage, you'll be the one dancing in his palm. A strange wise man yet hopeless at the same time.

What an odd combination for a unstable killer.

I would reply to Sam's words but I was cut off in thought by another notification popping out of the bar in my phone.

❗𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 2 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗚𝗮𝘀𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗱

Oh. What could she need from me?

"Ooh! You have Mary in your contacts!? Isn't she the one taking care of Sally?" Sam said with such enthusiasm after peeking a look to my phone.

I decided to give it a break. "Gas-Mask lives seventy meters away from the mansion. Even if almost no one recognizes her to be but she has the operator symbol to her which indicates that she's a proxy of Slenderman too." informing the young ghost, it seems to shut him up.

"And Slenderman only comes to her for special requests such as taking care of Sally when we're all busy." I stood up from my seat and dusted my pants off. Sam only floated up.

I turned to him and gave him a nod. He flashed me a ghostly smile and waved his hand. "Thanks for the good time." I sweatdropped internally, 'No thanks for the awkward time.' don't get me wrong, he's a good kid but.

"See you around, Eyeless." He faded away to who knows where. I looked back at my phone and decided to check out what's up with Gas Mask.

𝐆𝐚𝐬𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐝

GasMaskMaid
Eyeless, Can you
come to my house hold?

For a sec?

You(EJ)
What's the deal, yeah?

GasMaskMaid
LJ came by earlier.
He hid a jar of kidneys
under my couch in the
living room...

I believe its yours?

You(EJ)
...

It is. Thanks.

I'll come over, wait
for me.

GasMaskMaid
Just come over and
get it because i'm
currently in for
grocery shopping..

I'm actually in your
area and I just
remembered it now...

Lily is also there, she's
playing with your jar
I pressume.

You(EJ)
You left a kid,

with a jar of kidneys?

GasMaskMaid
And who's jar of
kidneys is that?

You(EJ)
OK.

I'll go now.

GasMaskMaid
I think I'll just settle
getting ingredients
in this convenience
store near here.

I sighed softly to myself. I'm sure to get back with LJ. He keeps trying to get under my skin for a while. What if I try to get my scalpel deep into his stuffed body?

No use in beating myself about it now.

I closed my phone and walked my way over the path Gas-Mask's household is.

🇬 🇦 🇸 🇲 🇦 🇸 🇰
🇲 🇦 🇮 🇩

I puffed my cheeks in annoyance, I have to go in into this form again...

Since based on what my mentor, Slenderman, had ordered, I shall not cause any scene or go on a kill date, because we already have eyes on us.

All thanks to that egoistic dumbass of a killer! And his nemesis, Jane also caused a murder on the back of the amusement park.. Those two are the worst! Honestly, why hasn't Slenderman disposed of those two!?

I couldn't believe im stunning my mood with those two, seriously, I hate them both.

Now that's the reason why I'm in my latter form, the human form that my mentor provides to all of his proxies. Such as Masky, Nemesis and other more.

Even though; Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, Rouge, Skully, Kate The Chaser, and Nemesis are the so-called head proxies. There's alot more Creepypastas such as me are also a proxy of the operator. The only difference is being flamboyant and flashy in those screens.

Enough of that.

I opened the glass doors into the store and the cold AC brushed against my already cold body. Not only that but it's also night time now so extra cold.

"Welcome, miss." a female voice called out. I turned to the cashier and saw an average woman who might be about in her teenage years. I couldn't seem to help myself in noticing her features.

A (long/short) [h/c] hair which looks silky from my eyes and soft [e/c] orbs staring right back at me. She has her chin rested on her hand which on the elbow is pressed up on the counter.

I snapped out of my stance and headed towards the lone basket stack and grabbed out.

'Mhm. What should I buy today?' I pondered, I think I'll make something experimental but delicious for Lily. Might as well make Sifreid some delicious- oh. I remember him saying that he'd like to try some sushi.

I looked over the frozen section where all the frozen goods are.

...

After some while of picking goods and a few necessities for Lily and I, I went to the cashier over the counter who's messaging someone on her phone.

Look who's slacking at work.

I started loading my stuff in the counter and the girl immediately dropped her phone off and began scanning my things.

Patting my pockets for my wallet, I don't seem to have any...

I raised my head towards the cashier, her ID tag says,

𝐻𝑖, 𝐼'𝑚 [𝑌/𝑛] !

Should I murder her? I really need these. But.. I can't just do that. My mentor specifically told me to not kill anyone for the time being unless he told me so.

My thoughts became empty as I began to reach down to my thigh where there's a strap hiding my knife.

Slowly as my eyes never left the form of my victim.

"Hello-Oh you're back, Helen!"

I stood up back straight and my face tilted to the side as I saw a familiar face. Though I couldn't pin point who.

The man and the store worker conversed for a sudden moment before the cashier handed the man a brown bag and he started packing my stuff.

And there, a moment where I met his eyes. Ah.

Known for his petty kills and red as a blood drawings, he's a very well known killer... Bloody Painter. He's also one of the CPs who has it easy on acting like a human.

Mentor told me about him once.

"Mhm...Ma'am, your bill is $12." the girl said. I flinched and just stared at her before my eyes switched to Bloody Painter. He's like me, Should I murder her now? Or should I ask him to lend me money.

As if reading my thoughts, He shooked his head before a monotone smile latched his face. "Oh! Mary. I haven't seen you in years, is that you?" he asked as he approached me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

What is he talking about? We never actually talked but we saw each other last three months. If he remembers my name then he must remember that meet up.

"You knew her, Helen? I didn't take you for someone with social skills, heh." the cashier snorted and the monotone smile on BP's face switched into a genuine yet playful one. "Yeah... Wait here, I'll talk to her outside."

With that, he took my wrist and gripped it hard enough to make me wince. He dragged me outside of the store...

[🇾 /🇳 ] [🇱 /🇳 ]

I tapped my fingers on the counter as I watched the two talk outside of the shop through the transparent glass walls.

My eyes then switched back to the phone, I was having a childish argument here with this 'HatesBurntEyeLids' here and for some reason, this 'BurntEyeLids' is backing them up supposedly. They're both against me.

All I said was...

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞

HappyMan
And it was a big surprise!
Boom! HAHAHA

NoImNotTheVirus
So who won the survival
of the fittest?

FashionMan
None, the last two killed
each other at last.

Seer
That's rough

YouDontHaveToBeSoRough
Nah notta all

JustObserving
...Mhm

What's the best weapon
in killing?

Ben'sGF
Based, what do killers
use the most lmao

AllergicToToby
Gun obv

Kateischasing
Bruh no

Ben'sGF
Guns are for ppl with
no skills

HeyMasky!
I'd say a hatchet!

I kill alot with it

Ben'sGF
;-; role-playing i c

HatesBurntEyeLids
Definitely a knife

That's what most
killers use

Ben'sGF
Man, knives are overrated

like lolol, whaddya do with
it, juggle?

HatesBurntEyeLids
Are you dumb

Or in-born of a idiot?

Ben'sGF
Neither id say

HatesBurntEyeLids
You don't know much
killers than I do

Ben'sGF
What do you refer abt?

The CPs u guys roleplay?

XxOriginalElfxX
Errr... I'm not a CP
here actually

Ben just dragged me
outta of my world..

Zalgo
That kind makes you a
CreepyPasta, Link.

CherryOnTop
Huhu, I'm not a CP!

Slenderman
Look at what you've
become since childhood
then say that again.

HatesBurntEyeLids
Fyi there, [Y/n].

You already met Masky!

And Jeff is on the news.

Ben'sGF
Your point???

Liu+Sully
Bruh, bruh

YourAlly
Can this be anymore
inconvenient?

HatesBurntEyeLids
You could even ask
that dumbass for yourself!

ʜᴀᴛᴇꜱʙᴜʀɴᴛᴇʏᴇʟɪᴅꜱ ᴜɴᴍᴜᴛᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴜʀɴᴛᴇʏᴇʟɪᴅꜱ

Lazari
Oh he's back

BurntEyeLids
And I ws laughing my
@ss off here

Slenderman
Have you been checking
your DMs, Jeffrey?

BurntEyeLids
no

HatesBurntEyeLids
Jeff tell that human that
ur the one in the news

Ben'sGF
Oh yeah? U tellin
me that this roleplayer
here is the one who killed
my best friend?

ʟʏᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ 22 ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ 😰 ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ

HatesBurntEyeLids
...

XxElfBenxX
...

MakingToys🗿
...

JustObserving
🍵... Mhm

Slenderman
...

Zalgo
...

Liu+Sully
...

EyeSockets👀
...

StillRockingMYHoodie
...

Clock
Im tryin not to laugh cuz
our nicknames tho

SADie
...

Clown
The (girl/boy) in the news
is your bestfriend?

Ben'sGF
Yeah.

Kinda mourned earlier
with my classmate.

TheJudge
Guessed.

MichaelMyers
That's rough

YouDontHaveToBeSoRough
Yeah.

BurntEyeLids
.

HatesBurntEyeLids
Condolence, sorry

I was joking..

Ben'sGF
Yeah knife sucks as
a weapon

Uh, no need. Y'all
seem to be a fun bunch
not like y'all would even
hurt a person

xxᴇʟꜰʙᴇɴxx ᴀɴᴅ 87 ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ 💔 ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ

Ben'sGF
?

XxElfDarkxX
Save ur words

We don't need it

Ben'sGF
Hah???

Slenderman
Anyway. Changing the
topic.

Banned
I'm internally deppressed
everyone

The little girl threw
a rock at me 😭

Dont
Damn proud of that girl

Unknown
^^^

EyeSockets👀
What. Why are they
here? From 70-101 now?

Banned
If [Y/n] isn't here in the
first place..

Ben'sGF
What did I do??

Banned
The numbers would be
69-100 haha

Slenderman
Apparently... We can only
mute people around.

Only the admin can literally
ban him as the nickname
says.

Ben'sGF
👀who's the admin

NoImNotTheVirus
Checking.... Its the number,
×××-××××-×××

Aka= @Ben'sGF

BadCat
Sent a voice message.
╰┈➤ "Mrow.... Meow."

Zalgo
I didn't quite expect a cat
to send a voice message.

ScaryCrow
I c that sum1 added us
back here

HeyMasky!
Ah yes the inanimate
object

ScaryCrow
Ah yes the dumb proxy

Lilybby💛
Mister clown, the squishy
red stuff tastes bad

Clown
You what—

BloodPop
🤠

Clown
Pop was with me in
this

BloodPop
No.

Ben'sGF
Srsly??

Did dude got cut off—
You didn't have to cut
him off 👻

I chuckled at them. I'm starting to see new and new nicknames appearing, perhaps new CPs that I never knew about? I'm kinda impressed that they all seem to work so fluidly in role-playing.

If there was a 'victim role' that they'll allow me to play, I'll definitely take it cause they seem fun to talk with all day.

Ding. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Raising my head to meet the eyes of my classmate, I saw a disfigured emotion in his eyes. "Everything okay?" I asked. He gave a small nod before leaning at the counter.

"Don't mind it. So [Y/n]... May I wish to know more about you?" he opted so suddenly. I am stunned to say atleast.  Why would he want to know more about me suddenly?

Being curious as I am, I voiced it out, "Any reason why?" He replied with a curt smile and a slight tilt of his head and his lids flutter close. "I hope i'm doing a good choice of skipping school with someone I barely know."

I gasped and huffed back at him. "I could say the same to you! You're the one who indulged me into skipping, mind you!" I crossed my arms and sent him a small yet jokingly glare.

"How about this, I'll ask you a question and you can ask me back, great deal?"

He seems to be plotting something but I guess it's fair. "Alright then.. Ask away, Helen." he nodded as I made myself comfortable leaning over the counter and my eyes landed over the tap screen and realized that the 'Mary' person didn't payed her stuff.

I was about to point it out when I was shot with a question. "What are your fears?" I almost choked at that. My fears? I thought about the sudden death of my best friend. Maybe, "I don't want to lose someone." I felt saddened but a pang of guilt hit me.

(Best/Friend)'s death suddenly felt like an old story...

My head turned to look at Helen and his eyes seemingly to agree at my words. I didn't placed it on my head further and decided to ask back Helen with a one hell of a question. "My turn, What's your most embarrassing moment?"

As if dread washed over the male, he turned bright red and ooh. This seems like a tea.

He averted his eyes away and kissed his lips before trembling to start.

"I was in a household with my whole family when a drunk guy barged in. I was out right near the door and my whole self is dishealved. I was surprised to see the man walking towards me and my fellow family are merely watching as that very man, tried to flirt with me and called me a 'beautiful dove'. They all laughed.. And...."

Red took over his face and couldn't bother to give more info. I chuckled at his state of embarrassment and patted his shoulder in a 'buddy' type manner. "It's alright bud. You can stop there if you like."

He slapped the hand off and grumbled something that my ears are unable to hear before firing back another question at me. "Whatever. What are your thoughts about Creepypastas... You're in the fandom right?"

Back then, I was in the fandom but not anymore. I still have a few memos of it but I think i'll get back now. After all, I found a bunch of people, specifically, a hundred of them, still role-playing those fictional killers.

"Yeah, my thoughts? I think they're really neat in killing incase of styles. But they all have one stuff in common that made me quit the fandom: they never asked for help." as I paused, Helen looked like he was about to retort that when I continued,

"—Yeah maybe not all! And there are circumstances where they can't ask for help but see me through, It always end up revolving around Slenderman where he makes them a proxy or somewhat." I paused once again. I gave him a look as for him to speak freely on his opinion. Helen provides,

He went over and took out a notebook from his bag. It looked like a æsthetic vintage one. He showed me the cover, in a brown carton cover is a outstanding white calligraphy title:

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑛 𝑂𝑡𝑖𝑠

"This is my info-book of some Creepypastas. I covered most of the pages and I am proud to say that I jotted down alot of—.. Research about Slenderman or aka-Operator." he placed it open down the counter and skimmed over the pages to find his information on Slenderman.

I awed as pages goes by. I saw some that I recognize such as, Sally Williams, Eyeless Jack, Masky, Hoodie, Jeff The Killer, Laughing Jack, and more new CPs that I learned about like Jason The Toy Maker, Puppeteer... More.

As he flipped pages, I come to ask, "You must been really quite a fan of them all, Helen. Why did you jot them down though?" he stopped and smirked at me. "That's the question you came up with?" oh yeah, we're doing a ask and ask stuff.

Well. I nodded my head and he goes back into finding the info about the faceless creature.

"Honestly, I'm trying to find all their weakness. Just incase that—.. They are real." that came out slow from his lips as he finally showed me the information he gathered about Slenderman. A drawing was even provided.

There was another person on the picture but it seemed to be erased.

𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣

𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟

Observation 1: Definitely likes Sally. Hates Jeff's antics but sometimes shows favoritism to Jeff. He doesn't like his brothers specially Offender. He doesn't sleep nor eat. He likes to hide his dislike on Masky.

Observation 2: His sight is in a circular radius of 50 meters. Static rings is a sign of his presence but is blocked whenever Zalgo is around. He likes showing off his ugly drawings in the woods.

Observation 3: Has a bad sense of humor and doesn't get jokes. He takes almist everything seriously and almost killed BEN when he joked about accidentally killing Sally's soul.

Observation 4: He always avoid conversations about science, specifically about labs. He has a bad pitch and timbre in singing when Sally forced him to sing a lullaby. It broke all our ears. He sounds like a crying banshee.

Observation 5: He kicked me out of the mansion when I did what Jeff asked me to, I painted his plain face. I think I made him beautiful though.

I sweatdropped reading the last observation. It seems like this observation is made out when his imagination ran out. Though if he finds it out of research then maybe its legit?

My mind wandered further until he spoke, "This has no connection on what you had said but... I'll lend you this information book. Read them all and you'll realize that it's not us who came to him. It's him who seeked for us and now we're bound to ran around his palms." i didn't payed attention to the details now and nodded.

I gave him a soft smile before setting the notes on to the side. "Thanks, Helen. Anymore questions though?" I closed an eye and made a motion for him to ask away.

"And so I thought to myself: how much longer do you plan to tag along? There's better future away from the woods."

I processed his question as I layed my head down over and hummed. It seemed like a minute as I think about an answer.

How much longer I would stay here? Maybe until i'm off from my course. Or maybe until I find something better away? He did say that there's a better future in the woods.

I looked over to hi— and he's gone.

Snapping my head over the glass door of the store, he was already walking away. What was that for?

Crang. I looked down and saw $12 down over. Oh, did he paid for the woman earlier? I took it anyway.

My eyes are now set on the notes he gave me. Full of information about Creepypastas huh? Might as well be back on the fandom. I should kill time too now that I have no company.

"Creepypastas..." Opened my phone again and went to the message request. I should accept the chat from 555-5555-555. Sally as I was informed by the roleplayer of Slenderman.

𝟓𝟓𝟓-𝟓𝟓𝟓𝟓-𝟓𝟓𝟓

555-5555-555
Hello, Miss! My name is
Sally!  Wbu?

You
Sorry for late rep

My name is [Y/n] if hadn't
known yet, I'm the 'Ben'sGF'

555-5555-555
Hihi, you replied!

I told Slendy to ask you
to accept my message!

It worked!

You
Yup, your Dad lol
did actually do that

555-5555-555
I guess you could say
that he's my....

Slendad!

You
Awe, that's cute

I asked him too adopt
me too lmao

555-5555-555
Really!? Then we're
siblings!

You
Yup, imma ur big sissy

555-5555-555
oka!!

555-5555-555 ꜱᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʙɪɢꜱɪᴢᴢʏ

You
Awe, me too"

555-5555-555
If you're big sizzy then
im little sizzy

You
Yup.

ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴛ 555-5555-555'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱɪᴢᴢʏ

Little Sizzy
Wow i instantly got a
sifter

*sitter

*sister

Auto correct :(

You
HHAHAHAHHA

I get that all the time

Little Sizzy
Are u and Ben really
love love each other?

You
Yup, I totally love that
cute boy 👌

Little Sizzy
😮 Vanilla told me
that you two are just
playing around and not
real love

You
Who's Vanilla???

Little Sizzy
Oh, he's Nick Vanill

The one with nn
'Nickle'

You
Ah the one who stole
'XxElfDarkxX''s money

if I remember correct lmao

Little Sizzy
Uh-huh! Korique!

You
What's ur actual name
tho? Askin— you can say no

Little Sizzy
Oh? It's Sally!
Sally Williams!

You
;-:"' Same as the actual
Sally Williams: The CP one?

Little Sizzy
Yep!

You
If that's so, tell me about
urself? i want to know more
about my Little Sizzy😘

Little Sizzy
Hmmmmm im bad
at explaining but

Just search me up in
Google with the word
'Creepypasta' and every
stuff to know about me

Time goes by as me and Sally joked around even if she kept on role-playing. Maybe I should just ask them to let me roleplay as a victim?

I laughed at the thought. How would I play victim? Maybe I should ask them to switch roles with me. Better yet review this info-book that Helen gave me.

As I saw the cover once again. Helen Otis is a really familiar ting in my head. Have I met him before?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
995K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
529K 16.9K 47
You, the Reader, is a transfer student from Ohio. During your time in your new location, you find yourself involved with the unknown. P.s. this book...
1.4K 77 9
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...