𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐎🅾︎𝐃 | ᵏʳ...

By athana_harapeco

[deltarune M!Kris × F!Reader] ❝To my princess crowned in ivory, with her stainless brilliance, she dances i... More

"I'm sorry for pulling you into this mess."
"It's just us again."
"She...wants to hug you, I think."
"Thank you."
Flatter-EX

Dreaming a little of you.

597 9 8
By athana_harapeco

tw// gore
==========================

Something was off about Kris lately. Although the (h/c) girl couldn't figure out what exactly it was, she had the idea that it might've involved her for his sudden shift of tone, expression, and mood.
For starters, he'd gotten more and more close to her, too close to her liking to be frank.
There were also certain times where she'd caught him staring at her for long periods of time. It would take her to say; "Anything wrong?" for him to snap out of his thoughts. In actuality, she would smack him with the manual to get him to his senses.

Ralsei doesn't recommend that, as he fears that Kris might get ticked off by it. In reality, he doesn't care. He's perfectly fine with (Y/n) beating him to his senses.
Plunging deeper and deeper into this strange world, they'd arrived in an area, Ralsei eyes a sign with messy handwriting smeared all over it. "Oh! A sign! Wonder what it says..."

"Enemies ahead! You're gonna die!
- signed, LANCER"

Well, thanks for the reminder.

Kris and co. encountered an enemy, and the battle was quick because Lancer had only sent one after them.

(Y/n) spots another sign, and Lancer's all too familiar handwriting was on it.

"If you're reading this... I guess you're dead.
- signed, LANCER."

Uh huh.

Advancing farther into this field, a sudden soreness came over the (h/c) girl. Ralsei noticed the said girl slowing down her pace, following behind him and Kris with a large gap.

"Anything wrong, (Y/n)?"

She perks up form the sudden call, just before she pulls out the manual.
"It's just that... my soles hurt."

"Oh! That so? Can you take off your heels off somehow?" Ralsei suggested, pointing towards the blue 5-inch heels she wore.
She tries to take them off but then soon realizes that the heels are connected to the leggings.
"I don't think I can."

Kris looks toward the two with blank expression on their face per usual. As if someone was pulling on their strings, he walked towards to them with a tinge of reluctancy.
He knew what the puppeteer wants to do. And...for some reason they just want to do some wholesome stuff. Kris exhales gladly, Thank god they're not thinking of doing anything brash.

"...We...can take a break if you want." He breathed out, trying to find his voice as he did so.

Ralsei takes the quiet girl's wrist on his hand, "Come on! Let's take a nap on that tree over there!" The fluffy goat boy cheered, as (Y/n) nodded and hummed in response.

Both of them sat down beside the tree, Kris came following after, sitting beside the quiet mecha girl, listening to Ralsei chatter to them both.
After a few minutes, both Ralsei and (Y/n) fell asleep, with said goat boy wearing her visor and (Y/n) with his glasses.

He felt his eyelids getting heavy too so he thought, it wouldn't be bad to get some shut-eye.
Slowly leaning his head to (Y/n)'s shoulder, and finally closed his eyes.

==========================

"ーHuh?"
An incredibly idiotic noise. The sound came from his own throat, but it didn't feel like it was his.

The sound of liquid hitting the marble floor.
A sudden dizziness hits him, his breathing getting more ragged by the second.

17 intricate pieces of something laying in front of them. A red liquid spreads across the marble floor, like someone overturned a bucket of water.

The choking stench of blood.

The cuts are extremely clean, so her entrails don't spill out.
Only that red color spreads across the floor.

How strange.

There is nothing in this room. Nothing but the girl's severed body and him, standing there dumbfounded.

"ーWhat... What exactly had happened?"
He said out exasperatedly, his bloodied fingers running through his hair.

He desperately tries to make a vivid picture of what happened, staring at the girl's all-too familiar (H/c) hair with the edges tainted in that murky red puddle.

The knife. HIS knife slicing through her body as if he were just tracing lines.

Through the neck, back of the head, from the right eye to the lips, upper right arm, lower right arm, right ring finger, left elbow, left thumb, left middle finger, left breast, from the rib to the heart, from the stomach to the abdomen in two places, left groin, left thigh, left leg, left toe, all of them.

The excessively vivid red corrosion.
In his hands he grips the knife, the murder weapon.

"She's...dead."

Of course she is.

If she survived this, she wouldn't be human.

"Why...?"

There's nothing to ask.

Just now, YOU did it with your own hands.
Kris' own hands cleanly and instantly cut apart this innocent girl that just happened to go to the same school as him.

"I...killed her?"

Yes, without a doubt.

"There's no reason for me to do this. So it's not real, it can't be. But I had no reason from the start. So it's not real, it can't be. There's nobody here but me. It seems like there was one other person a second ago, but now it's just me. So it's not real, it can't be. But I had no motive, there was no motive, I didn't even feel like it, I wasn't, I wasn't sane. No, I was never sane in the first place. So it's not real, it's not, it can't be, it can't be, it can't be一"

ーThe red blood creeps around the bottom of his foot.

".......Ah."
Surprised, he lifts his shoe. But you were too late.

Like coal tar, her blood makes a thread connecting the pool on the floor to his foot.
Ahhhh, AAAHHH, it's, red, blood.

Because you shred them to pieces, that repulsive color continues to spread.

"ーIt wasn't...me."
THAT'S RIGHT, THIS CAN'T BE REAL

It's not real. It's not real. It's definitely not real, it can't be real.

This has to beー

❤️ It has to be a nightmare.
• ...No, this is the reality I've wrought.

...this is just a bad dream.

But somehow, this scent of blood smells so horribly real.

"...That's...wrong..."
Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong Wroー

====================================

He wakes up with (Y/n) shaking him violently, seems like she heard all the words he'd been crying out about.

"...you okay?" She asked, as Ralsei's glasses are still perched up on her face.
Kris doesn't reply, as he's still shaken by the nightmare.

She stares at him worriedly then making up her mind, she hugged him tightly, trying to soothe him of his worries.
With a shaky breath, "It's...okay, I-it's just a...nightmare."

He should feel safe by now, but he couldn't, why should he, when the person comforting him right now is the same one he utterly murdered in that dream.

After a few minutes of comforting him, she finally lets go. As Ralsei slowly wakes up, and sees both (Y/n) and Kris a bit disheveled.
"O-oh, I'll leave you two alone...!" Frantically returning the mecha girl her visor and her handing his glasses back.

No words were uttered to each other, Kris stands up and extends his hand to (Y/n), which she accepts and he pulls her up.

They continue on, eventually running into Lancer as said chubby boy stands next to a sign.

"Hey, don't read this sign! It's a work in progress!
-signed, LANCER"
"Ho ho ho...if it isn't my three favorite people. SIKE! You guys aren't even in my top five!!!" He joked, sticking his tongue out.

"Lancer! Where's Susie?"

"You mean the purple girl...? Ho ho ho....You fools! You're too late to stop me...!"

"What did you do?" Ralsei queried him, raising his brow at his statement.

"Hahaha... It was SO simple! She beat me up, so I ran away...!"

Ah yes, typical Susie.

"That's a bit anticlimactic..." Ralsei muttered, kind of disappointed.

Kris and co. then went south, where they found a tree with some star-shaped fruit(?) hanging low, ready to grab. As Ralsei and (Y/n) read the sign, Kris started to pick some, fortunately, they managed to grab two Dark candies.

As Kris stock the items into their pocket, the three of them back track then headed east. Lancer called out to them, seemingly to threaten them.
"Hey, if you head that way, my troops will thrash you."

"Is that a threat?" Ralsei shot back.

"I prefer to think of it as an invitation." He smiled, sticking out his tongue once more.

With the invitation in mind, they proceed further, where they encountered a duo of Rudinns. The fight ended quickly as how one of (Y/n)'s sisters burn their own cooking.

The quiet mecha girl just wants this journey to be over as soon as possible so she can cook some food for the stray animals she usually encounters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.5K 18
"𝕋𝕙𝕖 [[𝔸ℕ𝔾𝔼𝕃]] 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 [[ℍ𝔼𝔸𝕍𝔼ℕ]]" For the past week your phone wouldn't stop ringing. Call after call, day after day...
7.8K 142 17
(2024 me - pls don't read this its garbage and cringe) Just a simple Kris X Reader. Again my first time doing this, so please correct me for any spel...
2.9K 78 14
This story is about Kris (16M) and Ralsei (16M). There is hardly a story here, and I wrote It just because I like the ship. If you don't like relaxed...
6.2K 190 39
Practically r/I'm14andthisisdeep the book. Notes: You identify as they/them. So everyone can suffer while reading my book equally! Also sorry if I mi...