Roses Are Red

By naeguji

Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots :) feel free to request More

Requests/Intro UPDATED
Fond of You (Dazushi)
Sweet Obliviousness (Ransushi)
Happy Birthday, Chuuya (Chuuatsu)
Love Potion (Dazushi)
Happy Birthday, Atsushi (Dazushi)
1, 2, 3 (Soukoku)
Hide and Seek (Ranpoe)
A Beautiful Princess (Dazatsu)
The Agency's Kitten (Dazushi)
Dazai's Pet (Dazushi)
I Remember (Dazushi)
Set Up (Soukoku)
Happy Birthday To Me (Dazatsu)
My God (ShinSoukoku)
The Art Of Seduction (Shinsoukoku)
Drunk and In Love (Dazatsu)
Sidetracked(Chuuatsu)
Taunting (Fyozai)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 1
Blood and Lust (Dazatsu)
Ropes (Chuuatsu)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 2
Say You Love Me (Ransushi)
Watch Your Mouth (Ransushi)
Valentines Day (Ransushi)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) ALTERNATE ENDING
No Need To Lie (Sigmaki)
Rendered Speechless (Dazatsuchu)
Make The Touch Go Away (Dazatsu)
Indifferent Because You Want Me To Be (Ranpoe)
An Interesting Turn Of Events (Polydecay+Shibusawa)
The Wedding (Shinsoukoku)
โ—๏ธโ—๏ธIMPORTANT PLEAse rEAD I BEG.
Forgive Me, Lord (Dazatsu)
Jealousy Is Love (Shibufyo)
Teacher's Pet (ShibuFyo)
Twenty Three (Dazatsu)
Boy Friends (Soukoku)
A Difficult Case (Chuuran)
Designed For You (Soukoku)
24 Hours (Shibufyo)
The Need To Shed Blood (Shibufyo)
Prey and Its Predator (Shibufyo)
A Dragon's Pet (Shibufyo)
Compensation (Soukoku)(Shibufyo)
An Incu- Succubus (Shibufyo)
Look Pretty (Soukoku)
Look Pretty (pt. 2)(Soukoku)
Accidental Expiriment (Shibufyo)
Run Away With Me (Shinsoukoku)
Feel Me (Shibufyo)
Royal Affairs (Shibufyo)
Polar Opposites (Shibufyo)
Cleanliness (Dazatsu)
Ruin Me (Dazatsu)
The Waist Alone Is Ten Grand (Dazatsu + lots of others but primarily dazatsu)
Soft and Warm (Dazatsu)
The God Of Pleasure (Dazatsu)
Its Dark Out (Tsumori)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Ranatsu)
Request Stuff!
Weasel (Tsumori)
No more updates

Beautiful (Shinsoukoku)

2.8K 69 98
By naeguji

Word count: 2134

-

  ".." Akutagawa watched his boyfriend intently as the other quietly ate the breakfast he had made him. The under side of Atsushi's eyes were much darker than they were normally. He also noticed that Atsushi- didn't seem to express hunger as often as he used to. He wasn't sure why, but he had a strange feeling that the two newfound traits were connected. And honestly? He found it annoying. He missed how Atsushi's eyes were like light itself. He missed cooking for him constantly and watching him happily eat and compliment his food. He let out an annoyed groan that caught Atsushi's attention.

  "Is something wrong?" Atsushi frowned, and Akutagawa noticed how for a short second, the weretiger eyes darted around his own (Atsushi's) body, before looking back to Akutagawa.

  "What's wrong with you?" Akutagawa pointed a fork at him accusatoryly. He watched his boyfriends eyes go down to himself again. And this time they stayed there. His eyes watering. Akutagawa had always been straight forward... it never affected Atsushi like this. The taller male was quick to stand and walk over to the side of the table Atsushi was on. "..." he cupped the others cheeks, his thumbs instantly rubbing at his eyes. "Sorry..." he murmured softly.

  "Why.. are your eyes very dark? I don't like it." He decides to rephrase his question. "And you aren't eating as often. I dislike that even more."

  Akutagawa huffed. Atsushi only sighed softly, and had not cried. That was good... "I'm just.. very tired. That's all. An loss of motivation. It'll go away eventually.." Atsushi murmured, shaking his head. "..I'm gonna go for a walk." He stands up.

  Akutagawa watches his boyfriend slip on sandals and then leave the house. He sighs and brings a hand to his forehead. Akutagawa was never good with confrontation. He always asked everything and said everything dead blank, and straight forward. Like the one time Atsushi got sick. 'I don't like it, I can't even touch you. And I have to take care of you like a baby.' And Atsushi only laughed happily at his words.

  'Do that again.' Akutagawa had said after getting a kiss and wanting more than one. It always made Atsushi giggle.

  'I want to fuck you.'

  Very, very straightforward. No matter what. This time should've been no different and yet it was. That's how Akutagawa knew something was wrong.

  He sat in his study and began to read. It's not like he could unlearn that attitude and sugar coat everything... that wasn't him. That was Atsushi. That's why the two worked out so well together. Atsushi returned from his walk hours later. Akutagawa huffed as he heard the door open. He coughs quietly as his ability extends from his coat, all the way downstairs and quickly around Atsushi. Bringing him upstairs and earning a small help from him.

  Atsushi huffed as he was held up in the air by Rashomon. Akutagawa looked up from his book, clearly not happy. "Where were you? I was worried sick." He complained and stood up.

  "I just.. doing a bit of walking." Atsushi mumbled. Akutagawa knew that Atsushi could break out of this ability if he wanted to. The fact he didn't could tell him that Atsushi definitely wanted someone to persist beyond his denial, to find out what was really wrong and help him.

  "I don't like that. Don't do it again." Akutagawa huffed and let Atsushi go. A small thud as he landed on the floor.

  The rest of the day was just... awkward and calm. It was their normal conversations but something was wrong. For example... Atsushi's constant words.

'Cuddle me.'

'Hold me.'

'Hug me.'

'Kiss me.'

  Akutagawa had no problem with these, but.. they didn't feel like Atsushi really wanted it. More like he wanted to prove something to himself if Akutagawa did so.

  Akutagawa had a plan. At night, around the same time, he always felt Atsushi leave. What for? Who knew... Well, Akutagawa was going to find out.

  So that night, when the two had fallen  asleep cuddling as usual, Akutagawa kept himself alert. Normally he let his guard down around Atsushi, and only Atsushi. He felt the other move and opened his eyes to find he's gone. The bathroom light turned on. Akutagawa frowns and stands up, walking to the bathroom to find Atsushi in front of a body mirror. He's pulling his shirt back behind him so it's right around his body. He turns and twists a few times, and his eyes look so sad. "Jinko." He speaks up as the other lifted a pointer finger to his mouth. Atsushi froze, looking over to him. He was about to stick it down his throat...

  Akutagawa's eyes darkened slightly. "Ah.. sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." Atsushi began to fidget. "Uhm- let's go back to bed.."

  "No." Akutagawa advances towards him and brings his hands to the others hips. "..not until I get to the bottom of this. I hate seeing you sad. It sickens me. Where's that stupid light in your eyes that always annoys me?" He lifts the others chin with one hand, the other remaining on his waist.

  "Come." Akutagawa drags Atsushi back to the bedroom and in front of a body mirror in said room. "Now, what's the issue?"

  "I'm fat." Atsushi finally says.

  Akutagawa says nothing for a moment. "You're anything but fat." He scoffed. "You're fluffy, is what you are." Atsushi- had gained weight. But that's because he started to eat healthily, so his body was now it's natural shape. Slightly chubby. Most of the food went to his hips, thighs and cheeks. And Akutagawa? He absolutely loved it. "It's a good thing you gained a few pounds." His hands went to his hips and squeezed. Atsushi squeaked quietly.

  "..you're always so touchy." He murmured softly.

  "And you're always so touch-able. Fight me." Akutagawa's voice is smooth, a sort of cooing tone. He stands behind Atsushi and makes them face the mirror. "See that...? That's you." He begins softly, a hand traveling down to his thigh. "You're perfect. In every single way." He squeezes, and earns a soft gasp from Atsushi. "That felt nice, didn't it?" He squeezes again. "See? A positive. More squishy thighs for me.. more feeling good for you." Akutagawa kissed the others cheek.

  Atsushi sighed softly. "Just because there are good thing about it doesn't make me- healthy..." He whimpered quietly. Akutagawa kissed his cheek again.

"Quit talking nonsense. You were only ever a whole stick because you were starved in he orphanage and never bothered to fix your eating habits. Now that you have, your body is it's natural shape. And there's nothing wrong with that. In fact, I find you quite cute." The raven haired male spoke, matter-of-fact-ly.

"..even if it's natural... I should lose weight..." Atsushi murmured, more to himself than his boyfriend.

"Don't even think about it." Akutagawa huffed. While he always loves Atsushi's cuddles and hugs, they were 800% better now with the extra fluff and squish. "And.. don't ever throw up the food you eat." Akutagawa murmured quietly, feeling like watching Atsushi about to do just that really- really scared him. "You could develop an eating disorder this way. I don't want that for you..."

Atsushi sighed softly. "I know.. I'm sorry. It's just that... Dazai-San pointed out how I was gaining weight at work.. that I needed to stop eating so much - in front of everyone at work."

How dare he... Akutagawa hissed in disdain. "Remember what you told me? It doesn't matter what Dazai-San does or thinks or says." That was a direct quote from Atsushi. "..I love you the way you are. You're perfect. And you'd know I'd say something if you were unhealthy."

Atsushi knew that was true. So... just maybe... "Maybe.. you're right." He murmured softly.

  "Exactly, I am right." He placed a hand on the others waist, one against his back and gently leaned him forward by his torso. "Now.. keep your focus on just how perfect you are.."

  Atsushi blinked a few times before gasping as he felt a soft pair of lips against his neck. Felt it, actually. And a hand go to his clothes crotch. "A-Aku-" Atsushi tries to remain - composed. His eyes are definitely no longer on himself anymore. He tilts his head slightly to try and look at him.

"What did I just say?" Akutagawa's voice is low, and he nips at the others neck. Atsushi's breath hitches and he's quick to look back to the mirror. Akutagawa could say anything and Atsushi always obediently listened. It was arousing... and entertaining.

  Aku let the hand pull down the others leggings and boxers simultaneously. They dropped to Atsushi's ankles. The boy whimpers. "I-in front of the mirror.?"

  "Yes, in front of the mirror." Akutagawa murmured against the others skin. ".shall I prep you first..? Fingers?"

  "I-in front of the mirror?" Atsushi's voice gets ten times more pathetic.

  "Yes, in front of the mirror." Akutagawa repeated.

"..I.. I definitely need prep..." as Atsushi speaks, he feels the other push fingers into his mouth. Atsushi gasps and is quick to begin to coat the others fingers with saliva. His thighs squeeze together tightly in anticipation. In front of a mirror.. they were going to do everything in front of a mirror.

Once Akutagawa felt his fingers were adequately and sufficiently coated with saliva, he brings said hand down.

Atsushi's thighs are still pressed together. But it's no problem. With the smallest bit of quirking, he finds the others entrance and presses three fingers in. Atsushi gasps and moans quietly at the feeling. It did hurt a little...

Atsushi closed his eyes and basked in the feeling as the other spread him out with his fingers. It felt- so nice.. too nice... "Open your eyes." Akutagawa comes across a lot more demanding than he intended to. But.. the whine and obedience of Atsushi definitely made him not regret it.

  He continued with his fingers, much longer than what prep should be.  Atsushi felt something bubble up in his stomach. "G-Gh-" he didn't wanna say it, it was so embarrassing. "A-Aku.. I-I'm.. im close.." he whined loudly.

  Akutagawa smiled to himself and wrapping a hand around the others member, pressing his thumb to the tip. "Don't even think about it. You're not allowed to cum until I say so.. understood?"

  Atsushi whined, only feeling more sensitive with the others actions. "Y-yes-! I-I understand..!" He exclaims.

"Mm.. you're so perfect." Akutagawa hummed against the others flesh, dragging his hot tongue across it. "God, I love you.."

Atsushi's knees feel weak. He's depending on Akutagawa to stay standing. He whimpered as the fingers were pulled out of him, precum beginning to roll down his member and thighs. He wanted to so badly but lord knows that he wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow if he dare disobeyed Akutagawa's words.

Aku sighed softly, beginning to suck on his neck as he entered himself into Atsushi, causing a moan to leave his lips. He could tell... It was getting much harder for Atsushi to keep his eyes opened. His head would tilt and turn away from the mirror. Aku cupped his face and held it still, beginning to slow thrust. Watching the others body jolt in sync. It was adorable. It was beautiful. "Look at yourself.. look how beautiful you are.."

Atsushi whined and moaned, body twitching and jolting with each thrust. It felt so nice. The others free hand was squeezing and stroking wherever it could. It felt so nice. Knowing Akutagawa loved his body both then and now.. that he truly did love him and his chubby thighs, hips and cheeks. He moans and moans.

Akutagawa felt himself getting close. It's then he decides to give permission. "You're doing so well.. now, come for me." He murmured. Atsushi was devoid of words, incapable of speaking.

He moaned as he finally let himself release, and Akutagawa released at nearly the same time, feeling the other tighten around him like that. He's left multiple dark marks on his neck.

.. he looks beautiful.

"Was that nice?" Akutagawa asked softly as he pulled out of him.

"I-it was.." Atsushi huffed for air as he was wiped off with a soft towel, cleaned thoroughly. Akutagawa did the same to himself though he was considerably less messy than Atsushi. "..I-I love you.."

Akutagawa lifted his up bridal style, bringing him to the bed and laying him down. "Now.. no more getting up in the middle of the night. You're beautiful and gorgeous. Nothing will ever change that." He laid down beside him and kissed his nose. "Goodnight, Atsushi."

"..Gnight..." Atsushi yawned. "..Ryu."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.6K 14
โˆ˜โ™กเผ‰โˆ˜ ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
118K 1.2K 25
Random soukoku oneshots that pop into mind!
959K 20.5K 29
// A collection of Bungou Stray Dogs oneshots; x readers_ || All requests closed ---------------------- โ€ข All one-shots are written by me, but I...
5.4K 78 46
ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ VARIOUS BSD X READER ONE-SHOTS Works from my Tumblr! All works are fluff ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ