My Prison Pen Pal

By rosegoldbitchass

As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her cl... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 22

8.1K 183 4
By rosegoldbitchass

Missy and I hesitate for just a second, realizing that Braden and Dave found us at the club. Dave is crossing his arms in a tensed fashion, staring down at us while Braden has a mix of worry and anger on his face. Surprised and furious, Dave asks,

"What the hell are you two doing here?"

I'm about to answer, but Missy grabs my arm, pulling me along and completely ignoring Dave's question.

"We don't have time to talk, we need to get to the car now."

I hear the boys start to run behind us, and we quickly cross the street and all enter Missy's car. Missy hops on the driver's side, and I try to get into the passenger side when my brother grabs my arm.

"Get in the back, Lucy. I need to be upfront."

Again, before I can cuss at him, Missy leans over, slaps his hand away from my arm, and pulls me into the car. While I buckle up, I hear her scolding him.

"You don't deserve the fucking front seat Death. While you two were sitting on your asses at home, Lucy and I actually got shit done. Sit in the back."

With that, I give him a shit-eating smile and close the door. Grumbling, Dave goes to sit in the back seat next to Braden. Braden hasn't said much at all, but with one look back, I can tell he is not happy with us.

"Can we go back to yours, Lucy?"

Missy asks while merging onto the freeway.

"Sure, do you need directions?"

Missy nods. I reach over, take her phone out of her jacket pocket, attach it to the car system, and plug in my address. The way home is tense and silent. I can tell the two in the back are angry at us but don't want to talk to us while they can't look us in the face. I know where they are coming from, they want us to be safe. But, I wanted to do something to help. If using my charms to get an important key and a regular location of the gang is the best way I can help, I don't feel bad one bit.

Finally, all of us arrive at the apartment complex and we all take the elevator up. As soon as I have the door unlocked and we are inside, Dave and Braden look at us angrily.

"What do you think you were doing going to that club? I saw all their bikes outside, all of the Killer's members were there. Also, to keep it a secret from me and Deathface? What the hell?!"

Braden says stormily, pulling at his dark hair and pacing around the kitchen anxiously.

"Braden, it was fine. Nothing happened. When I talked to Snake he didn't-"

"You talked to Snake?!?"

Dave yells out in surprise. Braden freezes his walking and flips his head towards me.

"That is the stupidest thing you could have done. What if he knew you were associated with us? He would have killed you on the spot. I can't believe you dared to talk to him."

Dave scolds me angrily, waving a finger at me.

"Damn right she had the audacity. Don't talk to Lucy that way, she is ballsy and it paid off. Also, why the hell were you two there?"

Dave rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. I came to your apartment to check on how things were going but nobody was home. Your laptop was left open on the table with the club name on it, and I just knew you two went. I grabbed Braden and we got a cab to come get you."

Missy sighs and rubs her temple.

"Look, Nothing happened. She was careful and got us more information than any of you assholes have gotten."

Missy backs me up, taking a step towards Dave. With the mention of me finding information, both Dave and Braden's attention turned to me.

"I know how risky that was, but it was my decision. In the end, we got the information we needed."

Reaching down, I pull the small silver key out from where I previously tucked it in my bra, and show all of them.

"This was tucked in Snake's wallet. We were sitting in a booth, and he had to take a call. I grabbed it, tucked it into my bra, and ducked out of there as quickly as possible. It seems important."

Braden takes a step forward and wraps his arms around me anxiously. I can tell he has calmed down a little bit, and now he is more nervous than mad.

"Did anything happen to you? Did he touch you at all?"

I reciprocate the hug, resting my forehead against his chest and taking in his calming scent. I guess he forgot about our little squabble earlier.

"No, it happened pretty fast and he didn't really touch me. He just rested his hand on my knee which felt a little weird."

I can feel his body tense up at the end, but I rub his back gently, letting him know that I am okay.

"Lucy, can I see that key? Also, can I borrow your laptop?"

Missy asks. I break away from Braden's arms and pass her the silver key. She sits down at the kitchen table and I open my laptop sitting on the counter and bring it to her. Immediately, she starts typing away, finding out information.

Braden stands next to me and wraps his warm arm around me, kissing the top of my head a few times. It feels so good.

"It looks like this key is attached to the front entrance of this building. It looks like a warehouse of some sort. Does this building look familiar?"

Missy turns the laptop around, showing us a photo of a white boxy warehouse with a white van parked in front.

I hear Dave gasp in excitement and take a few steps closer, examining the laptop.

"No way."

"What?"

I say, intrigued.

"Snake used to work out of here when he was younger, it got torn down a long time ago. I should have known he would have returned to it."

Missy turns the laptop back around and does some more typing.

"Can we get some spies to either infiltrate or watch the building for a few days? See who comes in and out?"

Braden nods and excuses himself into my bedroom to make a few calls.

"It's weird though, there are two addresses that connect to this building, one in North Seattle and one in East. When I try to look up the address in North Seattle, no pictures come up. Maybe we can get someone to look into that too."

Missy says while resting her head on her hand. Dave nods and walks a few steps until he is behind her, peering at the laptop. He leans down to her ear and whispers something, making Missy lean closer into him. It looks intimate, whatever they are talking about so I turn to see what Braden is up to. Just as I turn around though, he is coming out of my room looking tired.

"I called a few members, they have assignments we will know in a few days who is going in and out, as well as what times."

I hear my laptop shut and Missy gets up from the table, getting her car keys from her pocket.

"Okay, let's meet Friday night? We can make a game plan then."

Dave and Braden nod. I hug Missy and thank her for watching out for me tonight. I love how supportive she is. Dave gives me a long glance before they walk out together that I can't read. I can't tell if he is sorry, regretful, or still mad at me.

"Lucy."

Turning to face him, a look of worry is painted across his face.

"Can we talk about our fight?"

Looking into his eyes I don't say anything but cue him to continue with a slight tilt of the head.

"I want to apologize for this morning. I got too nervous that if I didn't get that information, I could never see you again and I freaked out. Even if I wind up back in the gang permanently, I still want you. But my question is will you still want me?"

Shaking my head in disbelief, I wrap my arms around him gently.

"Yes, of course, I will still want you. I just need you to talk to me when you get nervous and anxious. If you do that, we can get through it together.

Braden takes a minute to stare into my eyes passionately and then he leans down to connect our lips.

"My love"

I whisper into the kiss emotionally. Braden groans huskily, wrapping his arms around my ass and legs, and leads me into my bedroom. Shutting the door behind us with his foot, Braden lays me down on the bed passionately. Bunching up the back of his shirt, I claw at him to take it off. He excitedly slips it off and tosses it to the side of the room. He pushes up my sexy party dress around my chest and kneels in between them to connect our lips again. Slipping some tongue into his mouth, I start to take control of the kiss letting him know who is boss. Gathering even more courage, I wrap my leg around his waist and turn us so that I'm on top. Braden is surprised and grasps my body closer to him. Reaching down to his jeans, I unbutton the top and slowly unzip them. Suddenly, Braden sits up with me still on him. Now I am straddling his right leg, my breasts pressed up against his chest.

"You want to be in control huh?"

Braden starts to kiss my neck wildly, slightly nipping the sides of it. I lean my head back, fully enjoying the feeling.

"But I'm going to have to override that. Baby, ride my thigh."

My heart skips a beat at the thought. I've never done that before.

"Huh?"

Braden pulls down the strap of my dress exposing my breasts. He leans down to capture one of nipples in his mouth, sucking amazingly. I let out a moan, biting my lip.

"I want you to come on my thigh. Ride me."

Braden places his large hands on my ass, grinding me up and down on his rough jean-clad thigh. The friction feels so amazing, I can't help but continue the action, grinding my clit on him.

He continues to suck my nipples into his mouth, altering between the two making sure to stimulate them with his tongue and teeth.

"Yes!"

I moan out, feeling a knot build in my abdomen. My legs start to shake and I pick up my pace, grinding feverishly on his thigh.

Reaching behind me, Braden gives my ass a firm spank, then forcefully rubs my clit against himself.

"Just like that baby."

Feeling myself fall over the edge, I lace my hands in his hair and curve my back in response, pressing against him. I can feel the wetness I've created sitting on top of his thigh as I begin to recover from my orgasm.

I am still reeling from my high when I connect our lips again, enjoying the taste of his lips, reaching down to his jeans, I grasp his cock from the inside of his boxers and pump him a few times. I notice and enjoy how his abs tense and flex every time I run my hand over his shaft. Ignoring what he said earlier, I take control and press his chest down against the bed so I have full access to him. Braden starts to protest but I shut him up when I wrap my lips around his tip, sucking. Circling my tongue around the top, I make him moan underneath me. Playing with his balls, I ease my mouth down, enveloping most of his shaft into my hot, wet, mouth.

"Ah fuck"

He tensed a little and weaves his fingers into my hair. I alternate between fondling his balls and passionately sucking him until he is trembling underneath me.

"Baby I'm going to come."

Taking that as encouragement, I increase my pace, taking his length all the way down my throat. Gagging, I suck on him harder, making his legs tighten. Seconds later, I hear him gasp, and wet liquid comes shooting down my throat. Swallowing the come up, I take him out of my mouth and lick his cock, cleaning up any more white liquid.

Reaching for me, Braden presses me against his body, peppering small kisses all over my face. I wrap my arms around him, enjoying his warm embrace.

"You're incredible baby."

That night I slept well, knowing that Braden and I were on good terms and in love with each other. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 24.4K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
3.2M 79.5K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
148K 3.5K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
1.4M 55.2K 83
"This," he gestured to Vincent's corpse, "is what happens when you betray me," he hissed. He grabbed my chin and pressed his thumb painfully into my...