Heeseung Ship Prompts/Oneshot...

By 0HyunseungX

Heeseung Ships only! [REQUESTS: OPEN 24/7] •Please be patient with the requests ; school's been up in my ass... More

Requests!!!
Prompt 1. Shy <Heehoon>
prompt 2. Enemies or Lovers? <heehoon>
Oneshot 1. [HeeWon]
prompt 3. HeeJayHoon
prompt 4. Heeki
Oneshot 3. [Polaroid Love]
Oneshot 4. [Rose]
oneshot 5. [Forget-me-nots]
Oneshot 6. [Fate]
oneshot 7. [Water Boy]
Oneshot 8. [My Prince]
Oneshot 9. [Attention]
Oneshot 10. [Trouble Maker]
Oneshot 11. [Double Take]
Oneshot 12. [Jealousy]
Oneshot 13. [Let Me Buy It]
Oneshot 14. [Maybe]
Oneshot 15. [Flower Boy]
Oneshot 16 [New Kid]
Oneshot 17 [M.I.N.E] 🔞
Oneshot 18. [Your Voice]
Oneshot 19. [Self-indulgent]
Oneshot 20. [In Between]🔞
Oneshot 21. [Brat] 🔞

Oneshot 2. HeeKi

3.9K 118 225
By 0HyunseungX

This was requested by my boo poppyemerald! Enjoy ;)

Y/N will be included in this book as a side character!!

Ship: Heeseung × Niki

This book will mainly be in Y/N p.o.v

Start!

I walked through the golden gates of HYBE University to be met with a sight of a crowd.

Hmm... weird. I thought.

I walked past the crowd and went to find him.

And that "him" is my best friend, Lee Heeseung. A.k.a the so called school's "bad guy" to be honest, he wasnt even bad, he was a pure fluff ball, a total angel, but people mistook him for his beautiful visuals and introverted personality and called him the "bad guy".

"Seungie!" I called out as Heeseung looked up from his book, he was leaning against the locker. He let out a small smile, and replied, "Good morning, y/n."

"Do you know what's happening there?" I asked, fingers pointing at the front of the school. Heeseung looked to where I was pointing at, and he shrugged. "Probably a new transfer. Everyone goes crazy for them." He replied curtly, before going back to reading his book.

I glanced back at the crowd before looking away, keeping my things in my locker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first period had already started and the teacher hadn't came in yet.

I looked around, and looked back at Heeseung, who was still reading the book.

Smirking, I snatched his book from his hands and his doe eyes grew wider.

"Why's this book so interesting? Let's take a look. Hmm... Ethan slammed Aiden against a wall and immediately started making...oh...uhm." I read a sentence from the book and was immediately shut down.

Heeseung snatched back the book, a red hue gracing his face. He looked down before pushing his glasses back up.

"Ayo, you gotta lend me that book after you're done, buddy." I teased as I watched him bookmark the page and keep it inside his bag.

He was about to say something when we heard clicking sounds.

Mr. Oh was here, his soles of the boots clanked against the hard floor.

"Listen up class. We've got a new transfer student and since the school year reopened, I want everyone to got to know each other for the first period. Got it? You may come in now."

As soon as he said that, a tall male, tall as in taller than 6 feet. And that was way taller than me and slightly taller than Heeseung. The male was extremely handsome, he had sharp eyes and had a bag slung on one side of his shoulder.

The class was soon filled with whispers and giggles, mostly fangirling or fanboying about the transfer student.

I looked to my side to see Heeseung's reaction.

Blank.

As always. He rarely showed any type of emotions.

Well he never showed any type of emotions after his death...

"Uh hi? My name's Nishimura Riki but you can call me Niki." The boy, now known as Niki said. He looked around and made eye contact with everyone.

He made eye contact with Heeseung too, and winked at him.

I let out a gasp and looked at Heeseung to at least get some sort of reaction.

Nothing.

I hated that.

"Yeah okay go sit beside...uh..you! Lee Heeseung."

Heeseung raised up his hand with a bored look on his face as Niki strode over to us. He sat at the window seat beside Heeseung and I could hear people whispering.

"Woah,, Lee Heeseung and Nishimura Riki sitting next to each other?? Visual overload!!!"

"I think I might stare at them for the entire period!"

"They look lowkey good together..."

"I can feel that someone is writing a wattpad story about them already..."

I chuckled as I heard the people around me whisper. I turned my head to the other direction and watched as Niki tried to engage in a conversation with Heeseung.

Unfortunately, Heeseung didn't respond as usual.

I sent a sympathetic smile towards Niki, it hadn't been easy for me to be Heeseung's friend either.

I wonder why it was so easy for him to become friends with Heeseung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For this semester, I want everyone here to make a song and come up with a dance to it. I'll announce the groups...

Group 1. Dongpyo, Hyeonjun and Woonggi.

Group 2. Mingyu, Eunwoo and Yugyeom.

Group 3. Jung Jaehyun, Lee Jaehyun, Kim Jaehyun and Bong Jaehyun.

Group 4. Nishimura Riki, Heeseung and Y/N"

I looked over to the two males sitting to my left and smiled.

"I guess we're together, aren't we?" I initiated a conversation.

Niki nodded while Heeseung just got up and went outside, to which I presume was the music room.

Heeseung is a great singer and a fantastic rapper. His dance skills are splendid too. But what amazes me the most is his producing skills. You could give him a week to produce a song and he's been done in 4 days! Hes truly wonderful.

I met Niki's confusion filled eyes and gave him a small grin. "Let's follow him."

Once we reached the music room, we saw Heeseung at the grand piano.

His light fingers dancing on the keys gracefully. I listened closely to the melody, it was so good!

When he stopped playing, I clapped my hands rapidly, whereas Niki just stared at Heeseung, mouth agape.

Heeseung looked back at us, and for a moment a saw his eyes shining. The same shimmer he would have on his face when he saw him. But it was gone as soon as it came.

Heeseung stood up casually as if he didn't just show us his godly skills and walked up to us.

"I have a song in mind." He said. "Already?!" Niki asked, astonished. I smirked, that's my bestie.

Heeseung gave Niki an uninterested look and continued saying, "It's called fever." "Let's hear it then." I challenged, knowing it'll be a bop either way.

Heeseung walked his way to the grand piano again and played a tune.

Once the beat dropped, he began to sing with his honey vocals.

"I'm looking at the moon,
its glaring at me.

Breaking me in two,
I cant control it.

You got me on my knees this throne is burning a fire in me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once he was done, both Niki and I let out sounds of awe as Heeseung calmly stood up.

"So?" He asked. "Yes we're definitely using this!! You're wonderful, Heeseung...?" "Hyung. I presume I'm older than you." "Yes! We're definitely using this, Heeseung Hyung!" "Now for the dance..." Heeseung muttered. "I can come up with a dance!" Niki exclaimed, jumping a bit.

Heeseung raised his brow and gave Niki a pointed look. "Uh, dont worry, I major in dance." Niki reassured, seeming to have seen Heeseung's look.

"Oh? Is that so? Hmm..okay. I can contribute to some parts." Heeseung agreed.

I smiled as I watched their interaction. But I could sense something weird about it. It's the good kind of weird, though.

Like how Niki's eyes were filled with immense amount of adoration for Heeseung...just the way his eyes showed the same feelings for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hee-" I stopped my sentence and quickly hid behind the door.

A soft melody was playing while Heeseung and Niki were dancing to it.

It was Heeseung's song.

And I think they were choreographing it.

Niki placed his right hand on Heeseung's neck and the left on his waist while Heeseung was acting as if he was standing, his head slowly turning from left to right.

The song slowly came to an end with Niki making his right hand up Heeseung's face in a motion to cover his eyes.

The song ended with one last breath. And it was done.

The two of them parted and said some words I couldnt decipher.

I threw one last glance at them before smiling to myself and simply walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weeks passed by and soon it was the day of the showcase.

I had recently sprained my ankle so I couldn't perform, so I just cheered Niki and Heeseung on.

I came up backstage to give them some encouragement.

"Good luck guys!" I chirped, eyeing both of them.

Heeseung had his hair curled up and had the ends of his hair dyed aqua. The make-up made his doe eyes appear more wider and tinted his lips a pretty pink. He wore a a white, somewhat translucent long sleeved button up with a white corset like thing around his waist, showing his hourglass like body figure. He paired that with white jeans.

Niki on the other hand, had his white hair slicked back and wore a black beret. He wore a black shirt and over it, a black jacket with sequins decorating it, to pair with it, he wore black jeans too.

They both looked so handsome and pretty!!!

Heeseung sent me a knowing glance as a sign of appreciation and Niki gave me a smile.

"Next up...Nishimura Riki and Lee Heeseung." The judge called out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What I gotta do?
To heal this hurting~

I'm reaching out to you~
But I cannot have it.

The agony to know I'm drawn to something I might never get

The more that it hurts I want it~

Don't gimme more, more gimme more..

Don't gimme more, more gimme-"

I watched from backstage as I chewed on my nails nervously.

The end was near and I anticipated the move I watched countless of times.

"My body's burning up baby that's no lie.

I never felt my heartbeat for all my life.

Like a fever, fever, fever, fever~

That's what I'm here for, you're what im here for."

There it was! The main point was starting.

Niki's hands went teasingly slow to the beat and finally landed on Heeseung's neck and waist.

"Don't you give it in, light a flame all night.

Your skin is turning red, burning heat oh my

Like a fever, fever, fever~

That's what I came for, your what I came for..."

The large hands made it's way to Heeseung's face and covered his eyes.

The beat dropped and the song finished, with Heeseung tilting his head to the side and Niki fake biting him.

The audience went wild.

People were screaming, crying, whistling, throwing flowers at the duo on stage.

One of the judges, Hong Jisoo, picked up a microphone and said, "This was a beautiful performance put up by both of you!! My, my, the lyrics were so fitting to the choreography!! May I ask if you are a real couple?" The other judges laughed while the audience screamed.

Heeseung looked down as he blushed, Niki, on the other hand, intertwined both their hands together and calmly replied, "Yes. It's our 2nd week together."

My eyes widened, WHAT? How have I not known about this?

The judges also clapped, Mr.Hong smiled, eyes forming crescents.

"Well I'm glad to inform you that on your second week together, you have a perfect score on your project!"

Niki and Heeseung bowed their heads as a sign of thanks before making their way backstage.

I was about to say something but I noticed the way their eyes shined when looking at each other. I watched as Niki wrapped his arms around Heeseung's waist and leaned down to connect the both of them in a sweet kiss.

I smiled softly, this interaction made me remember Heeseung and Sunghoon. I'm glad Niki managed to make Heeseung come back...

Indeed, true love really felt like a fever.

End¡

I hoped you enjoyed it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 425 11
ೃ⁀➷. 𝖮𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖳𝗈𝗉! 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 . . . . ╰┈➤ Feel free to s...
31.3K 467 45
welcome! please check the first few parts for how to submit commissions and what the guidelines/rules are for commenting, etc. 🔔 - requests are ope...
19.5K 236 26
Origins One-Shots feel free to request ships wether them be romantic or platonic I'm fine with it. If you want to know the rules please read the firs...
16.5K 95 17
(тнιѕ ιѕ мy вooĸ prιnceѕѕ вυт ι'м coмιng υp wιтн a new naмe)This is different oneshots. Also story ideas. I'm to lazy to write them myself. Fluff, sm...