Savior Complex ➞ Potterverse

By rxmione

winona and cora are navigating life the best they can. winona's life teeters on the edge as she attempts to b... More

one
two

savior complex

916 62 71
By rxmione

WINONA POTTER HAS NEVER LIVED A NORMAL LIFE AND DOESN'T INTEND TO START NOW. She has semi-magical powers, runs her very own bakery, and is raising a living legend of a pre-teen. When her brother died, she inherited a lot more than the sum of her family's wealth. Although Harry is the light of her life, she lost a lot more that Halloween night. If James couldn't trust Sirius, then who can Winona trust? She doesn't have many people left to trust anyway. Harry is all she really has for a long time. That is until Remus Lupin reappears in her life after thirteen years once their ex-best friend breaks out of jail for getting her brother killed with his cardigans and cigarettes and sarcastic comments. It's all very complicated.

CORA LLEWELLYN THINKS HER LIFE IS THE EPITOME OF ABSOLUTE NORMALITY AND INTENDS FOR IT TO STAY THAT WAY. She is entirely free of risk, the dictionary definition of 'straight down the middle' and, although it may be boring, she likes it that way. She's a muggle-born witch, although her magical ability is arguably average at best, has a minimal assortment of friends, and the delicate art atop of the caramel lattes she sells often turns out warped and disappointing. And though she has people to rely on — her brother, Connell, for starters — she has never had someone to sell her whole soul to, to lean on completely, a dream she has steadfastly given up on by the time she reaches twenty-five. But life is never as it seems, and when Bill Weasley strides into hers looking nothing short of an incredibly gorgeous rock god, normality is quickly led astray. Then again, nothing's ever easy, is it?

( CAST )

Carey Mulligan as Winona Potter

Florence Pugh as Cora Llewellyn

Andrew Garfield as Remus Lupin

Domhnall Gleeson as Bill Weasley

Joe Alwyn as Connell Llewellyn

ALSO...
Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter
Ben Barnes as Sirius Black
Nicola Coughlan as Delilah Arnold
The rest of the characters as however you picture them/as described

( SOUNDTRACK )

( AUTHORS' NOTES )

Hello all!! Welcome to this very chaotic and adventurous fic <3 I can't describe what an honor it is to create something alongside my best friend like this. Her talent is something I can only dream of living up to someday.

Don't expect this fic to go smoothly, have quick updates, or be perfectly cohesive (especially towards the beginning)!! We're trying our best but writing alternating chapters with different POVs is gonna be hard to get the hang of lol. Hope y'all are here for this chaos though!

— Fi <3

hi everyone! hope you don't all mind me intruding on Fiona's lovely account to help out with this absolutely insane fic! then again, practically every idea Fi and i plan together is insanity, so i wouldn't want it any other way <3

i'm so excited to work beside this complete dream of a writer, who's not only my best pal but so, so incredibly talented in everything she strives to achieve. even so, who knows how this will turn out? as Fiona says, this will be total chaos, but regardless, here's hoping you'll have fun and fall in love with our little mind creations as much as we have. lots of love and thanks again for stopping by — we hope you'll stick around! x

— Kirsty (potterblacks )

( USUAL DISCLAIMERS )

— show kindness to yourselves and others in the comments. this is not a place for negativity of any kind

— there will be some mature themes such as adult activities like smoking, alcohol use, possible sex/intimate situations. grief, death, mental health issues, etc. trigger warnings may be used when needed.

— please enjoy the story and let us know how you're liking it, how the vibe is working, etc! we would love to hear your feedback <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 936 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...