The Super Saiyan Princess

By _Alex-san_

["The Super Saiyan Girl" book #2!] Seven years have passed since the defeat of Cell and the death of Son Goku... More

EP. 1 - Ancestor
EP. 2 - Saiyan Mission
EP. 3 - Planet Earth
*EP. 4 - World Martial Arts Tournament*
EP. 5 - Junior Division
EP. 6 - Might of Saiyan Children
EP. 7 - Acquaintances
EP. 8 - Long Time No See
EP. 9 - Bibbidi, Babbidi, Buu
EP. 10 - Stages
EP. 12 - Sacrifices
EP. 13 - The Z-Sword
EP. 14 - Race Against Time
EP. 15 - Fu-Sion-Ha!
EP. 16 - Gotenks VS Nikka
EP. 17 - Battle in the Time Chamber
EP. 18 - Super Saiyan Three Gotenks?!
EP. 19 - Ultimate Gohan
EP. 20 - Buu's Mischievous Plan
EP. 21 - The Prince and the Low-Class Warrior
EP. 22 - The True Monster
EP. 23 - The Power of Earth
END: EP. 24 - The Next Adventure

EP. 11 - Evil in Our Hearts

145 4 0
By _Alex-san_

Dabura stared down amused at his opponent—a little girl. "Don't make this hard on yourself. Hand over the Red Jewel, and maybe we'll let you live."

Niya's power continued to increase, and she soon began to be encapsulated by crimson energy. "Never!" she grit her teeth. "I'll kill you and get Yucca back!"

Dabura laughed. "Very well. If you insist, child."

Niya placed a foot back, ready to pounce.

"Wait, Princess!" Shin exclaimed before anything transpired. "Please fight elsewhere. Fighting here could wake Majin Buu..."

She frowned and looked up. "Did you hear that, Babidi?"

Dabura waited patiently as the room morphed into a rocky terrain wasteland.

Gohan tensed as Niya got into a fighting position once more. He didn't feel right letting his best friend's little sister go up against a supposed Demon King.

"Niya—" he began, but she already blasted off for a direct punch.

Dabura stopped it with the palm of his hand, but he was surprised by the power behind it.

Her glare burned into his eyes as they glowed crimson, matching the shine of the Red Jewel.

Dabura frowned. All he needed was her tiara...

"Do you want a closer look?"

He cried out as the Princess pulled him down by the hand and headbutt him.

Dabura stumbled back, but the Princess didn't let up. She ran up for an uppercut to the jaw and spun-kicked him in the side, sending him flying into a mountain.

Niya frowned. "This can't be his true power."

Shin stared in awe. "Princess... you really are the ultimate Jewel Wielder..."

"Wow, Supreme Kai. And you were gettin' us all scared for this guy," Goku smiled with his arms folded behind his head.

Gohan let out a breath in relief.

Vegeta observed silently, brooding.

Niya dropped the crimson aura and began to near the crumbled mountain, more disappointed than angry.

The ground suddenly rumbled beneath them, and the debris began to glow a blinding white.

Niya gasped as slashes of white energy erupted everywhere around them. She jumped around them, but once one skimmed her arm, she held her hands out to form a crimson barrier.

The slashes ricocheted off her barrier until the attacker ceased.

She dropped her barrier once Dabura revealed himself.

He glared. "A child has hit me? It won't happen again!!"

Niya observed the minor cut on her forearm. With her ki, she healed it. But she was also angry he scathed her.

"Then come back here and prove it," Niya frowned and yelled out as she transformed into a Super Saiyan.

Dabura was surprised at her form but glared in determination of a successful battle. "You've been warned, little girl."

Niya matched his glare, and in the blink of an eye, they were in the air in clashes.

"I-Incredible," Shin gasped, eyes wide.

Gohan felt the continuous urge to jump in. When he was about to, Goku placed a hand on his shoulder. "Not yet. She's still doing fine," his father assured him.

Gohan reluctantly stepped back. "Okay..."

After a while of the Demon King and Princess going back and forth, the Red Jewel began to blink.

Shin furrowed his brows in worry. "That blinking light... What does it mean?"

Goku tilted his head. "I'm not sure."

Niya suddenly began to slow down, and she backed away from Dabura, trembling in agony. "N-No... Not now..."

A crimson aura began to surround her once more.

"What's going on?" Shin gasped.

"It looks like she's in trouble," Goku narrowed his eyes.

The Red Jewel set to continuously glowing. The girl's body began to morph, growing into a familiar woman.

"No!" Shin gasped. "She is transforming into Lady Ayata! She mustn't!"

Gohan didn't hesitate to take off after Niya. As he was reaching for her, his glove began to harden into stone. He hurried to slip it off and let it break onto the ground.

Dabura frowned, upset that his spit did not get rid of Gohan. But he looked up to the sky, "Master Babidi!! Now!!"

Lady Ayata was struggling to take form, but her eyes glared at Gohan.

"I'm sorry!" Gohan went Super Saiyan and punched the half-morphed Saiyaness in the gut.

She retched and fell forward, where Gohan took the opportunity to render her unconscious with a chop to the neck.

The crimson ki vanished, and Niya slumped forward.

Gohan was quick to catch her.

Dabura glared, no longer able to spit in fear it would turn the Red Jewel to stone.

"Time's up," Gohan glared. "You'll be fighting me next."

The Demon growled. "Very well. I'll dispose of all of you if I need to get my hands on the Red Jewel."

Gohan landed with the others and set Niya down onto the ground. "Please watch over," he asked the three men.

"Of course," Goku nodded. "Now go get 'im, son!"

"Right!" Gohan nodded and entered battle with Dabura.

Shin kneeled down to see how the Princess was faring. "Thankfully she is not very injured. Only minor injuries."

"Hmph. She shouldn't have been hurt at all," Vegeta scoffed, finally speaking up. "The legend of the Reincarnation was supposed to birth an unstoppable warrior. But now I see it's rubbish. Nothing but an over exaggerated tale."

"Come again?"

They turned to see Ayata had emerged from the Red Jewel with a scowl.

"You're a fraud," Vegeta frowned.

Ayata growled. "You idiot. I obviously cannot demonstrate my full power in this form, but neither with Niyata's body. It would overwhelm her."

"Pathetic."

The 'Goddess' continued to grow angry.

"Lady Ayata, please control yourself," Shin frowned. "I clearly said to not transform, and you attempted to do so anyway! Babidi was this close to controlling you!"

"Don't underestimate me, Supreme Kai," Ayata crossed her arms. "As if that disgusting wizard could be powerful enough to control me."

Shin sighed. "All I ask is that you please restrain yourself."

She scoffed, "You're no fun." She returned inside the Red Jewel.

Shin rubbed his temples. "Why must you Saiyans be so stubborn?"

"Sorry," Goku chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.

The Supreme Kai shook his head and remained kneeled to observe the Saiyan Princess.

× × ×

The battle between Gohan and Dabura was unfavorable. Vegeta and Goku noticed that Gohan was not fighting at the level he was, acknowledging he had slacked on his training.

Vegeta often voiced his frustration at the battle, wanting to get the whole situation over with. He didn't care about Buu and wizards or Demons, he just wanted to fight Goku.

Dabura was not into the fight either, but upon hearing Vegeta's lack of consideration and selfishness, he smirked at an idea.

Calling upon his Master, Dabura leaves the fight with Gohan and returns to the ship.

Surprised, they are all returned inside the ship as well.

"Well now you've done it. If you were so upset, why didn't you defeat Dabura, Vegeta?" Ayata emerged to ask. Her reincarnation was still unconscious.

He scoffed. "Because I have no desire to fight him. I only joined the stupid tournament to fight Kakarot!"

"My, no need to shout. We all hear you loud and clear, Prince," Ayata smiled.

He frowned at her mocking tone.

She held her smile and looked to the ceiling. "Hello? Are you still there? We don't have all day. You see, we need to let our Prince have his fight so he doesn't throw a hissy fit."

Vegeta glared. "You—!" He choked back, frozen, before gripping his head in agony.

"Oh, and there he goes," Ayata rolled her eyes.

Gohan, Goku, and Shin were concerned, however.

Golden energy erupted from Vegeta as he powered up to new heights.

"This is not a fit!" Shin's eyes widened. "Babidi is trying to control him! Vegeta, please! You must empty your mind of all thoughts!"

"Don't... tell me what to do!!" Vegeta exclaimed, exploding Super Saiyan energy.

"Vegeta, no!" Gohan cried out.

Ayata observed with wide eyes, stunned at the evil she was seeing in his soul. "Prince..."

The energy calmed, and slowly, Vegeta raised his head to reveal a smirk and the similar intricate M insignia on his forehead.

"Vegeta!" Goku gasped.

"He's been taken over!" Shin backed away to shield the Princess' body.

Suddenly, they were teleported back to the World Tournament arena.

Ayata looked around as everyone watched them. "Why here?" she tensed.

"I only want to fight Kakarot. I don't care about anything else!" Vegeta smirked and aimed a single handed beam at Goku.

He couldn't deflect it properly, and it struck an entire section of the audience. Screams and cries for help immediately erupted.

"Vegeta, how could you?!" Goku demanded.

Shin stepped closer to the Princess, wondering if they were next.

Ayata silently watched as the humans' souls left their bodies. If only she had gotten a taste.

"Now, Kakarot. Fight me!" Vegeta smirked, oblivious to everything else. "Unless you want more to perish."

Goku stared hard, observing the cold Saiyan before him. "Vegeta," he started, "did you let Babidi... control you on purpose?"

The Prince held his evil smirk and blasted away another section of the audience. The cries grew louder.

Goku grew more frustrated at his friend. He knew he had to concede and accept his demand of a fight. No one else had to die.

He flashed Super Saiyan.

"Goku, no!" Shin exclaimed. "Your energy will be absorbed and awaken Buu!!"

Goku ignored him. "Answer me, Vegeta," he continued. "You surrendered to Babidi on purpose so we could fight, didn't you?"

"If I hadn't, we never would have fought," Vegeta answered.

Ayata watched Vegeta bear his heart and pride for all of them, his desire to fight and be the strongest. He's indeed a very proud Saiyan, she thought. But a bit too extreme. I do respect his dedication, though.

"Wait!" Shin stood in front of Goku once he agreed to fight Vegeta. "I cannot allow this! You must defeat me first!"

After a moment, Goku raised a hand at him.

Shock stung through all of them.

But Shin knew he was no match for Goku. He hung his head and stepped aside. "Do as you wish."

Ayata shook her head but it couldn't be helped.

"I'm sorry, Supreme Kai," Goku could only apologize.

In a few moments, they returned back to the rocky terrain.

Shin took a deep breath. "Fight as much as you desire. Gohan and I will stop Dabura and Babidi. We must do something to assure Majin Buu does not reach full power."

"What about me?" Ayata pouted.

"You will watch over the Princess," Shin frowned at her.

Ayata huffed, and only turned to Vegeta as he proclaimed he would only fight Goku, resisting Babidi's other orders.

"What a faithful man," she commented. "Too bad I can't watch. I have to move Niyata's body away from your bruteness." She carried the Princess in her arms.

"Leave," Vegeta ordered without looking at her.

Ayata pouted, "So rude, Prince." With that, she flew a good distance away, sighing that she would miss such a spectacular battle.

Meanwhile, the circular door on the ground opened for Shin and Gohan to descend.

× × ×

A while passed, and Ayata grew bored of watching over her unconscious reincarnation. She sighed and sat to meditate. "I hope I'm doing this right... Even though I have no lungs..."

She peeked an eye open, hoping for a remark from Niya, but still nothing.

Ayata pouted, "I like you better when you're awake."

She leaned back and yawned. A shock went through her, freezing her in place at the appearance of an enormous ki. "I-Is that..?"

Niya gasped awake, shooting up. "What is that?!"

Ayata stood and looked into the distance. "This has to be Majin Buu..."

"Oh no!" she jumped to the air. "We have to help!"

The Ancestor nodded before receding into the Red Jewel.

× × ×

When the Princess arrived at the scene, her eyes widened at Gohan being smacked to the side. Shin's face was smashed between two hands before being smacked down below them.

Niya stared at the powerful creature.

It was pink and plump with a round, childish face. He wore golden gloves, a purple cape, a black and white vest, white bottoms, golden boots, a black and golden belt with the infamous intricate M, and a tiny head piece that almost seemed like a tail. His eyes were always shut, he wore an innocent smile, and six holes lined the top of his head in two pairs of three.

"Who you?" Majin Buu asked with an uncomfortably innocent high-pitched voice.

Niya took a deep breath and aimed a ki blast at him.

"Majin Buu, kill her as well!!" Babidi shouted from below.

"OK!" Buu readied his shoulder, twisting it in impossible circles.

Niya's stomach sank in fear. "HAA!" she released a bombardment of ki blasts.

She panted at the enormous cloud of smoke, but flinched at the enormous ki still present.

The smoke cleared to reveal Majin Buu with crater dents on his stomach and face.

"Boo!" Majin Buu exclaimed and took a breath to puff back out to his normal form. He smiled before it turned conniving. "My turn!"

Niya cried out at the ruthless bombardment, trying to dodge, trying to block. But everything was painful. She even forced shields and barriers, but they were all effortlessly broken.

She felt the weight and pressure of every attack, and she thought she was going to die.

"Not yet..."

Niya closed her eyes and passed her consciousness to Lady Ayata.

While falling, she transformed and landed on her feet.

Ayata landed in front of Shin, who was struggling. She kneeled down and kissed the top of his head.

Shin felt his body recover slightly.

"I'm not all evil," she whispered before standing to face the Majin.

Shin nodded and continued to act as if he were worsley wounded.

Ayata glared. "How dare you hurt my beloved reincarnation? And poor, sweet Supreme Kai?" She moved her pointer finger from side to side. "Tsk tsk. Bad Majin Buu."

Majin Buu tilted his head before giving another sinister smile. "No. You bad."

Ayata barely managed to dodge as Buu repeatedly punched. She could see them, but Niya was not at the level to defend these attacks well. She had to work extra hard to avoid his attacks, but it was taking a terrible toll on Niya's injured body.

Thankfully, Gohan stepped in with a kick to Buu's face.

Buu was easily healed, and the sinister smile returned. "You go away!!"

Gohan went in for an attack, but Buu beat him and blasted him away with an incredible beam. The Saiyan was sent far away.

"Gohan!!" Ayata cried out.

Shin looked up and strained as he made the attack explode.

× × ×

Gohan's body fell and collapsed underneath the explosion, but his body was so weak, it was challenging to feel if he was still alive or not.

× × ×

Ayata even had trouble feeling Gohan's ki. "You-You killed him!!" she yelled and powered up temporarily to pound her fists all across him.

"Ohhhh!" Buu took all the attacks.

When she was done, panting, she stared furious once Buu healed.

Buu looked down and rubbed his stomach. "Buu hungry! Eat!"

Ayata stepped back, inching closer to Shin, when a spear from Dabura pierced through Buu's gut.

She watched as Buu pulled out the spear and continued to proclaim his hunger. She sat back in front of Shin as Dabura stood no chance and was immediately turned into a giant cookie by Buu.

He managed the whole cookie into his mouth, devouring it with ease and content.

Ayata transformed back into Niya, but she was no longer wearing the tiara.

× × ×

Yucca gasped back to life—stone free—and looked around. "Princess? Niya?"

She was shocked with tension at an incredible ki she had never felt before. But there was also—"Niy—ah!"

She was suddenly thrown over the shoulder of Piccolo.

"Release me, Namekian!" Yucca demanded, squirming.

"No! Be quiet!" Piccolo chastised and took them over to Krillin, Trunks, and Goten. He finally threw her down on her bottom.

Yucca glared daggers at him. "What is going on? Where is the Princess?"

"She's fighting the genie!" Goten replied.

"It's pretty bad...," Trunks added.

They both seemed rather unsettled.

"What?!" Yucca rushed to the edge of the mountain to see Majin Buu holding Niya up, punching her as if she was a punching bag.

Her life force was rapidly depleting.

"Why aren't you helping her?!" she demanded of the boys.

"I-I dunno. We don't really know her," Trunks shrugged despite looking away.

Yucca slapped him across the face, making him red.

"Hey!! What—!"

Yucca gripped him by his throat. "You selfish, pathetic, cowardly humans!"

Trunks struggled against her.

"You're choking him!" Krillin cried out.

"Stop!" Goten yanked on her clothes.

Piccolo punched her in the back, punching the air out of her.

Yucca wheezed and let Trunks go.

"I'm sorry to say this, but there's nothing we can do. We're not strong enough to defeat Buu," Piccolo growled as he explained.

The saiyaness could not believe what she was hearing. She stared at them all like they were crazy.

Niya's life force almost zeroed out.

Yucca clenched her fists and her teeth. "No... It's not the end for her..."

Her ki rose dramatically.

"I WON'T LET MY FRIEND DIE!!!" Yucca yelled.

A golden aura wrapped around her, awarding her with Super Saiyan.

The others were silenced.

"That won't be enough...," Piccolo spoke up.

Yucca prepared to jump off the edge, but turned to face them one last time. "You are all cowards!!"

With that, she blasted to Majin Buu for a surprise punch to the cheek. He was sent flying to the side.

Yucca rushed to her friend's aid, holding her bruised and bloody body into her arms, and began to heal her with her ki. "Niya! Don't die...!"

The saiyaness hadn't realized it, but she was crying.

Nearby, an explosion went off, further frustrating Babidi.

"So, you can turn into a Super Saiyan after all."

Yucca looked up from her tearful mess to see Vegeta. She was having trouble forming words.

He went to stand in front of them, his back to them. "Step aside. I'll take it from here."

☆ ▪ ☆ ▪ ☆

12-06-2021

This was a fun chapter to write! I hope you all liked it!

x_Alex_chan_x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 233 24
Years after kid Vegeta was separated from his trainer Jin-Jer, after their home planet was destroyed, the duo reunites to realize that there's more c...
69.1K 2.3K 40
Upon the first day of high school, (Y/N) meets a boy by the name of Son Gohan. It does not take long for them to become the best of friends. Soon, sh...
94.5K 1.7K 43
( Completed ) Gohan has just defeated Cell and is grieving over his father's death. He just wants to be in his room alone. Vegeta is also mad abou...
227 2 5
You are a saiyen living with goku and his gang! But what's this? PLANET VEGETA IS BACK AND SO IS THE SAIYEN RACE??!! Now you and Gokus gang have to f...