One Human

By Stanton_Gamerknight

After the government falls by a riot. Humanty went into chaos and causing a purge. Lenny at the age of six an... More

Character list
Chapter 1: the purge
Chapter 3: 9 years later
Chapter 4: Odd emotions
Chapter 5: The Party
Chapter 6: The Ice Breaker
Chapter 7: The fight
Chapter 8: Dinner of Awkwardness
Chapter 9: At the beach.
Chapter 10: Home Alone. (Sexual contentπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹)
Chapter 11: a turn of life
Chapter 12: The final exams
Chapter 13: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 14: Time alone
Chapter 15: A long night
Chapter 16: Vanessa's birthday party
Chapter 17: Hell breaks lose
Chapter 18: A real lover
Chapter 19: Being a Father
Epilogue: Love

Chapter 2: adjusting

3.1K 37 18
By Stanton_Gamerknight

       The next morning...

    Nika carried him to the medical ward of the base for his medical examination and to help him walk again.

"Where are we?" Lenny asked.

"In the medical room. Dr. Bree is going to exam you to see how body is doing and see she can help your legs out with some physical therapy." Nika explains.

"Is she nice?" Lenny asked.

"Yes I am and don't worry, I don't bite little one." Dr. Bree says as she walked in with a clipboard on her hand.

—————————-

Dr.Bree

Age:23

————————-

     Dr. Bree started examining Lenny's body and noticed his muscles were really stiff mostly to his legs and noticed his body was really skinny.

"What is that last time you ever ate anything?" Dr. Bree asked.

"Never ate anything for 2 weeks before I was frozen in that room." Lenny said.

Nika and Dr. Bree was shocked of what he said.

"Since your bones are showing, you have to take a couple of nutritional shots." Dr. Bree says.

"WHAT?! No! I'm fine." Lenny shouted.

"Hey. Hey don't worry. It won't hurt a bit." She said as she went to the counter and grabbed some nutritional medication and a few syringes. Lenny tried to leave but Nika noticed and grabbed hold of him and tried to calm him down. The doctor injected him 3 separate shot of nutritional doses on his left arm and Lenny jolt a little by the pokes.

"See it's not so bad." Nika said as she put the
Band-Aids on his arm.

Later...

After the physicals tests, Nika took him to the cafeteria but he hesitated to follow her inside. She noticed since he was afraid of all the other anthro soldiers inside.

She walked back to him and said, "Don't worry Lenny they won't hurt you. Just hold my hand and you will be okay."

Lenny grabbed her hand and they got in line and a lot of the soldiers gave Lenny surprised stares and whispering about him. He was a little scared when a few soldiers past through and grabs on to Nika. She noticed and wraps her arm around him.

"Don't worry. They won't hurt you." She said.

Nika got a couple of trays and they sat down with her friends.

"Morning Nika." Said Willy.

"Morning. How are you guys?" Nika asked.

"We're doing good. We had to do some more melee training today. And how's he doing?" Cathrine asked.

"Lenny is doing great but he's a little afraid of others."

"Um...hi." Lenny spoke.

"Why hello there, little one. You doing okay?" Catherine asked.

"Yeah. I'm am." He said.

"Don't worry bud. You will enjoy a new life here." Willy said as he gave Lenny a pat on the back.

"Thanks." Lenny said.

They all started to have a great conversation while they ate breakfast.

Later on...

Lenny was watching TV in the game room while Nika and her team to talk to the general to see what time that Lenny can be released from the base.

"Sir. He can't be stuck here forever. He needs an education and need to know more about the outside world." Nika says.

"I understand Lutenant Sharkens but he an endangered species and the world is a dangerous place that we can't risk him yet." The furry general explains

"Well how about this I have a friend and she will adopt him and she is one of the strongest Anthros and she is a dragon ." Nika says.

"Hmm... Well. I'll tell you what. How about we let him go but you and your team will have to do 24 hour survallence and be a bodyguard to him for a while till we find a way to see if we can bring his kind back in safe numbers but he is the last human left of his kind. Do you accept this responsibility Nika?" The general asked.

"I accept." Nika said as she left the office

Later...

Nika and Lenny got in her Jeep and started the ignition.

"Are you excited to see your new family?" Nika asked.

"Well.. yes" Lenny answered nervously.

She noticed he was a little nervous of leaving the base since now hes going to into the furry society.

"Are they nice?" Lenny asked.

"Of course Layla and Brook are my close friends and they wanted to adopted you ever since my team and I found you. And they have a child that wants a little brother like you." She explain.

"Oh cool." He said.

Nika smiled as they continued on the road to Springcity. It's been five hours during the drive that Nika had to stop for some gas at a gas station. Lenny was asleep so she left him in the Jeep and locks the door. She kept a close eye as she pumped the gas since a gas station is a vulnerable place for him.
Later...
It was night time and they finnaly arrived to Springcity.

"Hey sweetie wake up. We're here." Nika said as she parked the Jeep to the driveway.

Lenny woke up from his nap and sees his new home. As he looked out closely. He saw his new mother and father waiting for him.

----------------

-------------------

He was surprised how tall they are since Layla was 2 and half feet taller than Nika and Brook was a foot taller than Layla.

"Hey Nika! Long time no see!" Layla says as she hugged Nika.

"Sup Girl! It's been a while." Nika said.

"Well where is the little human child?" Layla asked.

Lenny climbed out of the car and was a little shy but Nika carried him to them. Layla smiled and grabbed and hugged him tight. Brook tried not to laugh as he saw Lenny blushing.

"Let me show you around little one." Layla says as she carried him around the house and then she showed him his new room. Lenny was amazed that his room looked nice. A huge bed, a flat screen TV and a new Nintendo switch and a lot of toys for him to play.

"Make yourself at home. Let me know if you need anything." Layla says as she put him down and left the room for sec.

Lenny looked around the room and started to hear metal music from another room and saw a young girl dragon walking out.
-----------

(Imagine her as she was 10 years old)

-----------------

     "Oh hi. You must be my new human brother." She said.

"Um. Hi. Im Lenny."

"I'm Sarah. Come on. Let me show my room before dinner time."

"Ok" He said as he followed her to her room.

Meanwhile...

"If you ever need anything. I'll be moving in next door since the General assigned me to be his bodyguard." Nika said.

Don't worry. He's in good hands. I will take care of him." Said Layla.

"Ok. Thank you Layla. I'll see you tomorrow." Nika says as she left.

Layla smiled and shouted, "Dinners ready!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 70 7
My 3rd Anthro x Human Book. 1945 and the second world war is nearly over in Europe. With the fuher himself dead and the allies on the verge of winni...
9.2K 172 21
Stan had a dream of being a video game designer in the future until after he graduated from high school and attempted to get to his dream college, he...
1.4K 36 9
First book I am working on and some parts will be rewritten as the book slowly gets longer so the early parts can enjoyable Now the lore. WARNING al...
16K 453 22
The leaves waving in the wind, birds singing their beautiful songs, the distant sound of water running through the forest. Living in a dense forest h...