Agent Seven

Od HarrietSwan98

Agent Seven was an experiment. An experiment which changed everything within SHIELD. Project America was set... Více

Chapter 1: Agent Seven Rogers
Chapter 2: A Kid
Chapter 3: Kid's Got Skills
Chapter 4: Caught
Chapter 5: Loki
Chapter 6: Just Don't
Chapter 7: Party At The Tower
Chapter 8: Sleep Deprived
Chapter 9: Oh No!
Chapter 10: Then Who Am I?
Chapter 11: Adjusting
Chapter 12:Pretty Little Thing
Chapter 13: School Freak
Chapter 14: Park
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: Argh what?
Chapter 17: Dad
Chapter 18: Pigtails
Chapter 20: Don't touch me!
Chapter 21: Let's Do This

Chapter 19: We're Not Friends!

1.3K 48 10
Od HarrietSwan98

A/N- I'm back!

I sat on the rooftop of the Avengers tower taking in the autumn view of New York city. It had gotten very cold and all the leaves started to turn brown, my walks through central park were just amazing, feeling the crunchy leaves under my feet, the breeze in my hair... It was beautiful then I would end up back here at the Avengers tower where that stupid blue eyed boy was waiting for me to train.

Oh god it had only been a week and we were vile to one another-

"Loser,"

"Freak,"

"Argh I can't even look at you,"

"Bite me,"

"Move out the way,"

"Get out of here,"

"You look pathetic!"

"Want some help lifting?"

"That's not how you hold that gun,"

"Please go stare at someone else,"

"Go back to your test tube!"

Most nights I sit in my room or on the rooftop hiding from the idiot who just drives me up the wall. As soon as I come back to the tower after school X- Twenty would come and find me then hound me about training, shooting practice or having a few rounds in the ring; JUST GO AWAY!

As I walked into the large sitting room I let my eyes scan the place; Tony and Bruce were sat on the couches talking, Thor and Steve were playing pool on the other side then in the corner of the room was Bucky Barnes; He was allowed to leave his cell for a few hours a day, we was constantly monitored by the others and wore bracelets that would shock his system if he went off on one; Tony's creation to keep everyone safe. Steve had tried to talk to his old friend but found it a little difficult to connect with him, it was bound to be like that to be honest.

"Morning Sky," Steve greeted.

I smiled. "Morning," I greeted.

"Ah little warrior Steve tells me you are cheering tonight?" Thor asked. "How long do you have to cheer for, won't your voice hurt?"

Steve and I shared an amused look. "Err no Thor I don't have to actually shout, I just wear a nice outfit and dance," I explained.

Thor looked at me in confusion. "But you said you were cheering," He stated.

I laughed lightly. "I am but not shouting," I told him.

As we talked I could feel Bucky's eyes on me so I slowly turned around to look at the winter soldier, he stared back at me blankly. I walked over to Bucky and sat on the couch opposite him so we faced each other.

"Hi," Bucky greeted quietly.

I smiled. "Hello," I greeted back.

"You look like Peggy," He stated.

"You think so?" I asked softly.

Bucky smiled a little. "You got your Dad's eyes," He added.

I looked at my Dad who continued his game with Thor then I looked back at Bucky. I hoped Bucky would feel comfortable in the tower and build bridges with Steve, I'd love to hear about their childhood together. I checked the time on my phone then stood realising I needed to get going-

"Are you coming tonight?" I asked Bucky who looked at my very blankly. "It's a football game at my school and it's my first game as a cheerleader."

Bucky glanced at Steve then back to me. "Err I'll think about it," He told me quietly.

I nodded. "Okay," I said with a smile. "I'll see you two at the game!"

Steve and Thor turned to me. "Please behave today," Steve said and I gave him a hurt look.

"I'm always good," I said quickly.

"Have a good day," Steve told me.

I smiled as I made my way over to the lift; I was so excited for tonight!

-

-

-

"Have you stabbed that Government agent yet?" Ned asked.

Peter gasped. "Ned you can't ask that!" He stated.

I shushed the two boys from across the table in the library; The three of us had a free period before school ended so we decided to catch up on some work as Peter and I keep ditching school to fight crime or train.

"But we don't like him," Ned whispered.

Peter face palmed as I laughed quietly. "No I haven't stabbed him but Ned I want you to help me find out what they hell he is."

"What do you mean?" Peter asked.

I pulled a face. "The guy has metal coming outta his freaking hands!" I stated. "If I can get you some files will you hack into them?"

Ned's face lit up like a christmas tree. "Oh my God Sky I would love to be your guy in the chair too!" He told me. "When can you get them?"

A sly smile spread across my face. "You didn't?" Peter asked quietly.

Reaching into my bag I pulled out a memory stick. "Ross shouldn't leave his laptop unattended while he hassles me and X-20," I explained. "I transferred everything under that kids name so have fun digging."

I could tell Ned wanted to explode with happiness. "Aw Sky I will find out anything and everything about that jerk," He told me in a high pitched voice.

The three of us burst into laughter and we continued to finish our book; I was clock watching as when that final bell rang I would be going to the changing rooms to get ready to perform with the cheerleading squad at tonight's football game which I was super excited about. Now that I was on the team my peers seemed to accept me, they actually liked hearing about some of the things I can do and they think it's awesome that I live in the Avengers tower, I mean you always had those idiots that liked to be horrible about things but I tried not to let it bother me.

Now stood in the girls changing room I took in my appearance; My tanned skin looked pretty good in the royal blue cheerleading outfit, I was very comfortable in the crop top but I did feel slightly left out as most the girls on the team had their belly buttons pierced and I didn't. My make up was a wicked smokey eye that one of the girls did for me and I was actually wearing fake eyelashes which I was falling in love with!

"EEEKKKK GIRLS ARE YOU READY!" The captain Annie shouted through the changing rooms.

"YES!" We all shouted.

In two we walked out the changing room and towards the field where parents were now showing up and sitting in the bleachers. My heart raced as I walked with my team; I was the most flexible on the team and the smallest so I was made a flyer or in other words I get thrown around and I do the most acrobatic tricks.

Music played through the speakers that surrounded the field. When we all got onto the grass we began to stretch and scope out the opposite teams cheerleaders; I was told we had to be better than them in every single way.

As I sat on the grass stretching, my eyes scanned the stands trying to find my dysfunctional looking family in the crowd... I scanned the top row and there were a few people wearing caps, they all started waving at me. I got up and went over to the stands as Steve and Clint walked down the stairs to meet me.

Clint got to me first and pulled me into a tight hug. "Argh no way," He said. "Look at you, I'm feeling like a proud big brother right now!"

"How do I look?" I asked him.

"You look beautiful," Clint told me. "Man I haven't seen you with a bow in your hair since you were three years old."

I laughed as I looked at Steve. "Well I never thought I'd see you on a cheer team," He stated. "You excited?"

I nodded. "Very," I told him.

Clint looked at me for a moment. "You know I'm really happy you have this life," He told me.

I smiled proudly then I looked up at the stands and to my utter disgust at the top of the stands was weapon X- 20... Rage filled my body and my head snapped to look at Steve.

"What in the holy hell is that rat doing here?" I asked.

Steve sighed. "Sky please play nicely," He whispered. "You two are going to be partners so like it or not you two have to get along. He's never set foot in a school before, he was excited to come."

I frowned. "What do you want me to do, feel sorry for him?" I asked in annoyance. "He almost turned me into a kebab with those claws in his hands. I want him as far away from me as possible. Get him out!"

Clint couldn't hold back his laugh. "Lucky has a point," He stated.

Steve glared at Clint in annoyance but in the corner of my eye I saw X- 20 walking down the steps towards us. Steve gave me hard look then he and Clint walked up the steps and past the stupid Government toy.

X- 20 walked up to me, he looked me up and down with a stupid smile on his face. "What do you want algebra?" I asked harshly.

The idiot shrugged. "I've never been to a school before, this is all new to me," He said as he looked around taking in the atmosphere.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I've been told, you know you don't have to make everything a competition," I stated. "Yeah I get it, your life was so much worse than mine."

The brunette frowned. "That's not what I was getting at," He stated.

Slowly I looked the teen up and down; It was now I realised he was wearing 'normal' clothes, skinny black jeans, a white tshirt, black vans and a leather jacket.

"Then what is it about?" I asked.

"I just wanted to see your world. You live up to your name... Lucky," He said quietly then walked away and back up to his seat.

In annoyance I walked over to my cheer team, I began to warm up and for some stupid reason my eyes wandered over to X- 20 and my Dad who were chatting together; Why did Steve have to be so nice, why couldn't he hate him like me?

I stayed focused and went over the routine in my head as our headteacher introduced the two teams. I kept my eyes forward, my back straight and my breathing strong; My heart thumped with excitement.

I went into an almost trance as the two schools were announced. As the hosting school we took to the field first... The music blasted through the speakers, the field shook from the base and the crowd erupted with applause. 

As we walked onto the field I looked up the stands and saw X- twenty looking at me. I rolled my eyes and started to take part in the routine, I jumped, twirled and leaped with all the others; I was much more flexible than the other girls, I had better strength than the guys on the football team, I could so much more than the girls. A small group gathered around me and threw me up, I flipped, I posed and wowed the crowd with my stunts then to help finish the routine I did my own solo piece which was made up of handstands, cartwheels, hand springs and flips. 

As we walked off the field my eyes went up to X-Twenty who was staring at me and clapping with the crowd. Why was this guy placed on this earth just to annoy me?

"Hey, Seven," Ned said from under the stands. 

I ditched my pompoms and ran over to Ned. "Hey what's up?" I asked.

"That memory stick you gave me, there's loads of stuff I need to go through but that guy up there his DNA is weird," Ned stated. "Yeah two people's DNA made him but he mainly made up of the DNA of someone called 'Wolverine' some kind of Government experiment from the 1990's, the guys unkillable." 

I looked at Ned in shock then I looked up at the boy in the stands who was watching the game that had started. "What do you mean unkillable?" I asked. "Nothing is unkillable." 

"The file said 'the wolverine' had been around for years, he was in the first world war," He told me. 

Wow the government really did create someone better than me. I glanced up at the Government made soldier and to my shock he was looking right at me with a stupid smirk on his face... JERK! 

"He hasn't got super hearing has he?" I asked Ned. 

My friend shook his head. "No, he just has metal claws, he has enhanced strength, agility and speed," He explained. "So he's like you but he can't die and he has claws!"

As my cheer coach called me back over I let my mind wonder about this boy and his abilities. I suppose since training I had noticed we would make a pretty good team but I still hated him! 

-

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

145K 3.5K 21
What happens when you mix Maya Stark, the daughter of the billionaire himself, Emily Thompson, the girl who is in love with the Hulk, and Liv Foster...
10.2K 178 52
Elisabeth, Libby, Rogers, though being younger, always took it upon herself to look after her often sickly elder brother. A fight in an alley brings...
25.2K 815 40
She was the gem of SHIELD, the one that everyone knew of, but no one had seen or met, except Nick Fury. She was talked about by everyone, all hoping...
85.3K 2.1K 29
Avengers Soulmate AU EVANGELINA PETROVA HAVEN KNIGHT Born in the year 2000 and found on the streets as a newborn by agent Fury and agent Hill. Nick...