๐’๐”๐๐๐˜, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐š๐ฅ...

By lousgard3n

REWRITING.... โ› i've never felt like this for a female before, and i never thought i'd meet a female who ma... More

famous birthdays
one. "lexy cross who? i only know faith newman."
two. "bon appรฉtit."
four. "but do me a favor love."
five. "hey gorgeous! i was wondering if i could.."
six. "heyy"

three. "oh no what's happening to me"

682 31 17
By lousgard3n

INSTAGRAM

liked by jupiteradams, sunnymcadams and 67,687 others

alyviaalind— chunky.

view all 554 comments

user1– i love her lmaoo. 😭😭

user2– NOT THE "CHUNKY" 💀💀

user3– i fucking love you omg

user4– the gc saw it first, i'm sure of it.

user5– are we gonna ignore the fact that you almost killed that girl on live last night? 😭😭
user6– what girl??
user5– some singer, she joined the live and the girl started freaking out. she really talented though.

sunnymcadams— oh no, what's happening to me 🧍🏼‍♀️—> 🐕
comment liked by alyviaalind!

user7– STOP WAIT THAT'S THE GIRL RIGHT THERE
user8– OMG NO WAY

user9– sunny, that's the way we all feel about her.

user10– she's pulling a zackary and teo move, they're teaching her how to simp religiously in people comments.

user11– MARRY ME

user12– what was she looking at—😭😭

WANNA HEAR THE AUTHOR SPEAK?
guess what class i wrote this one in, lmaoo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
862K 53K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
180K 9.7K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...