Stop Motion One-Shots

Por AlyssaTrancy002

Id thought this would be fun for stop motion lover's out there! as a fan, I think its sweet to do one shots... Más

Rules
Ghost friend! (Norman x Male Ghost Reader)

Unintertwine Grief (Robert Nassor x Reader)

946 5 6
Por AlyssaTrancy002

Requested by VilosaLight

You were created by your father, who sadly passed after the creation of your birth And now you live with your beloved cousin Victor Frankenstein keeping your secret of your hidden self.

You've been living grief ever since the passing, until you developed a friendship with one of your classmates in school who suddenly has deep feelings for you.

____________________________________

(Y/n's POV)

I was putting on my clothes, trying to be careful to not rip anything due to my sharp metal fingers.

I already destroyed my favorite black dress, but my sweet aunt bought me a new one.

Sometimes she helps me put it on.

After getting dressed, I heard Sparky coming inside of my bedroom to check on me.

He's like my alarm clock, such a sweet dog.

"Im ready boy, do you know Victor is ready?"

He barked two times, which means yes. So after finishing up, I head down stairs to see everyone in the dining table.

"Aww good Morning Y/n, don't you look lovely." My Aunt told me putting down my breakfast at the table.

"Thank you Aunt Susan..." I sat by my cousin Victor, who's like my bestest friend in the entire world.

"Did you get to finish your homework for the test today?" He asked me and I totally forgot to practice...I can't lie to him...

"Half way..." I mumbled while sipping my milk with a straw while watching my Uncle Edward reading the newspapers, listening to him on the news for today, it seems calming.

"Oh, hmm...its okay, our teacher will give us some time to finish up."

Hmm that's good. I couldn't focus a lot...Im still going through the grief process...

Anyways...After breakfast, me and Victor start heading out to school.

I looked down to see the others walking down.

"Hey Y/n...just try to be cheerful for today, I know its hard but it's how society wants us to be..." Victor told me.

I nodded from his response and I come closer to wrap my arms around his, its how we bond and stay connected, almost like twins.

Once we made it to the building, I noticed someone was eyeing on me...I looked over to see Edgar...the hunch back kid...some say he has a crush on me or he's just a weird guy.

"Wow Y/n! Y-you look ravishing like always!" The hunchback told me while giggling nervously.

Victor held me close in comfort. "It's okay cousin, let's get into class early."

When we entered the class room, I put my bag down to my chair slowly, not wanting to go quick due to my fingers.

That's when I saw my close friend sitting alone at the back of the class.

I walked over to him and he looked up at me with that resting face of his.

"Hey Robert..." I said softly and he gave me a gentle smile.

"Good morning Y/n, you look very lovely.." He said while I blushed from his voice.

"Thank you."

(Robert's POV)

I couldn't show my feelings too soon...but Y/n is such a kind gentle soul, If only I could keep her happy at all times...

"I was wondering we could have lunch together under a tree?" I asked her and she's showing me that adorable smile...it warms up cold heart.

"I'd like that Robert, good luck on the test." Then she walked back to her chair while the bell rang, meaning class will begin.

--A few hours later, after the test--

Y/n wasn't too sure how she did, but focused on the aftermath, maybe she didn't do too bad or just needs to retake it.

She just fiddled with her fingers, trying not to make a ticking sound between them.

Once the bell rang, its lunch time!

She got up and grabbed your metal lunch box, waiting for Robert to walk up so they'll walk down to the cafeteria together.

Heading down to the area, there is a lot of students taking most of the seatings, plus its a lovely day outside.

Y/n and Robert head out, walking over to the tree they hang out most of the time.

To make this even classy yet relaxing, he always brings a blanket like it was a picnic.

She sat down while opening her lunch box, seeing Robert sit next to her while they enjoy their food.

"So Y/n, now I know were not allowed to talk about the test...but I bet you did good." He said sipping his juice, Y/n looks over and shrugged "Well Im not a genius like Toshiaki, as long as I passed with a decent grade."

Robert then smiled "I agree."

Then she looked up to the tree seeing a flower falling down on top of his head.

He picked it off and looks down at it, Y/n watches him while nomming on an apple, then he pins it against her hair.

"Oh...thank you." She blushed while Robert admires her beauty, he describes her as a victorian princess.

Then he wanted to ask her something, which he's a little worried about.

"Y/n...I would like to know...you were looking very down...not even talking...is everything alright?"

Y/n looked back at him and back down to her sandwich.

"Y-you don't have to answer if you like, I don't wanna force you.." Robert placed a hand over hers.

"I-Im just sad..." She said softly and his eyes widen.

"Why?...why must you be sad?" He asked in curiosity, wanting to find something to make her feel better.

"The passing of my father..." She finally answered and he frowns.

"Oh...I see..." Robert looks down to her hand, giving it a small caress.

"He was the reason I keep living...he made me so happy and loved me...but it all changed when I see him collapse in front of my eyes..." Y/n sheds a tear down to her face, this made the tall boy panic on the inside, he knew what it's like to lose someone who you truly loved.

"If only he's alive...he'd watch me grow up to be successful..." She sniffled and tries not to sob in front of her friend.

Robert hated the sight of this...so he thought of something, that would possibly cheer her up...and teach her a valuable life lesson.

"Meet me by the cemetery at night, Id like to show you something." He apprised Y/n for a small night stroll.

She wasn't sure why, but she'll accept the offer. "Of course."

He smiled and the bell rang. "Let's head on back."

By the end of the school day, Y/n and Victor meet up back to the house.

Once they got home, she sat by the backyard watching her cousin and Sparky doing some short films together.

She sighs and couldn't stop thinking about the whole cemetery hang out, plus its starting to get a little dark.

So she heads to her bedroom to change into something cozy for the night.

She puts on a white dress that she's been wanting to wear since she bought it.

She looked into the mirror to see to add some finishing touches, except for the flower she still has in her hair.

She continued to blush when Robert placed it there, so she kept it and puts on her black boots, getting ready to head down.

While having a good walk down to the cemetery which wasn't too far from home, Y/n already sees Robert waiting by the gates.

He turns to see her, looking amazed by her night dress.

She noticed him staring, already feeling a little self conscious, fiddling with her black gloves.

"Good evening Y/n." He said offering his hand to her.

"What is it you wanted to show me Robert?" She asked and they both entered the cemetery.

She wasn't too sure what he wanted to show...would it be visiting a dead relative? Or is this a spooky date?

But when there was a sign that says Pet's cemetery, her face expression changes knowing this isn't looking too happy...

They stopped by a big tomb which would belong to a bigger pet...with the name on top 'Colossus' she frowns and turns to look at him.

He pulled out an old polaroid photo revealing a cute hamster...

"I know what its like to lose someone who you truly loved, felt connected to, but sometimes death could be very tricky...playing with you just for its sickening pleasure..."

She looked down to his hand and he continues to talk.

"Its hard to let go...I was like you when I've lost Colossus...he was my dearest friend, understands me...I understand him...but when death goes upon him...I have accepted...knowing that he'll always be by my side...and soon when I die...our spirits would be reunited..."

Listening to this really made Y/n wanna cry...knowing how hard it is to lose a dear pet, due to short life span, different breeds or a horrible accident that happened.

She looked up at the tombstone, removing the flower from her hair and made her way over to place the flower near the photo Robert placed down.

"You must unintertwine with grief, your father will always be in your heart, looking after you, his spirit is watching you grow stronger..." Robert intertwined his fingers against Y/n's looking down to her level, she nodded, knowing its the most hardest decision to make to the truth of life.

"Of course..." Is all she said.

Awkward silence between the two, they both looked up at each other, seeing a spark to their eyes when they are locked.

"Y/n...I have never shared my true feelings to anyone...but-"

Robert stuttered by the end, she waited and comes a little closer.

"I have laid my eyes on you ever since you came here to New Holland...everytime I see you smile... you made me feel so soft inside my heart...I love to see you see you smile...it makes me feel alive..." Robert confessed, looking down to you holding both of your hands in between each other chest.

Y/n looks deeply into his eyes, while the moon light shines bright above Colossus's tombstone. He leans down to kiss her forehead.

"You are made for me..." He whispers pressing his forehead against hers, while she feels the same with him.

"I like you too Robert, I really do." Then once its close to 10'o'clock at night, they have to head on home.

"Let me take you back home my dear." He hasn't let go of her hand and he walked her back to her house, placing a sweet kiss on her cheek, telling her to sleep well and be seeing each other again in the morning.

"Sweet dreams darling."

____________________________________

Ugh! I love Frankenstein references 💕 who does too?

No? Man Im so weird...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

661K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...