Teen Wolf Imagines

By TheShadowKiller16

Cover created by the amazingingly talented @stilesqvelo ~~REQUESTS ARE OPEN~~ I do Smut, Fluff, and Smut/Fluf... More

Scisaac (malexmale)
Derek Hale (SMUT)
Isaac Lahey
Isaac Lahey Pt 1
Isaac Lahey Pt. 2 (SMUT)
Stiles Stilinski (SMUT)
Aiden Steiner
Lydia Martin Pt. 1
Lydia Martin Pt. 2
Stiles Stilinski
Update
Requests are open
Peter Hale
Thiam (malexmale)
Scott x Reader x Stiles (SMUT)
Theo Raeken
Allison Argent (SMUT)
Stiles Stilinski
Stiles Stilinski (SMUT)

Malia x Male!Reader (SMUT)

3.2K 29 4
By TheShadowKiller16

Requested by Haayyyyyeeeeyyyyaa
I hope y'all appreciate this cause I did this in school :)

I dropped my bookbag to the side with a sigh, "mom are you here?" there wasn't a response so I peeked into the rooms she typically could be found in but didn't see her so I headed up to my room. I shut the door and kicked off my shoes along with my shirt and laid on my bed. I reached over to my bedside nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube from the second drawer. I opened the lid with a 'click' and rubbed it with my fingers for a moment to warm it up a little bit before undoing my pants with my other hand.

I pulled down the restrictive garments letting out a slight sigh of relief. My boxers were slightly damped by precum that had already accumulated and I swiped it away with my thumb and started with a slow, almost teasing like, pace letting my mind drift to how Malia was wearing a tight leather skirt that clung to all the right places and a low cut shirt that allowed me to see the curve of her breasts.. I pictured having her bent over my desk pounding into her at a brutal pace with her leather skirt bunched around her waist and panties pushed to the side lifting her leg.

I'd hit that one spot that had her a mumbling mess I'd grab her neck putting light pressure, "ngh fuck." I sped up the pace slightly as the picture changed. She was kneeling in front of me with my hands tangled in her hair as I fucked her throat enjoying the choking sounds that came with it. I began panting and I clenched the bedsheet as my toes began to curl, "uh Malia." My cock was throbbing as I slowed down attempting to draw out the feeling. I let out a breathless moan followed by a slight whimper and I jumped as my door slammed open.

I rushed to cover myself as I saw it was Malia, "o-oh my god sorry." she swiftly closed the door and I rushed to zip up my pants wiping off my hands on my discarded shirt. She stood in the living room with her face bright red, "I'm so sorry I just heard you whimper and I thought you were hurt so I rushed in and-" I shushed her, "it's alright shit happens right?" I tried to play it off to help make her less embarrassed, "I'll just y'know." She pointed her thumb to the door but I blurted, "no!"

She turned back to me and lifted a brow, "no?" I rubbed the back of my neck a little sheepish at the burst, "I mean if you don't want I don't want things to be awkward or anything." She nodded and just stood there for a moment before going to sit on the couch. I could hear her heart pounding and I had to fight back the urge to smirk as I realized why, "no need to be nervous Malia." I faked a stretch, running one hand down my toned stomach and her eyes briefly flickered to it.

She gulped and I turned to the kitchen to hide the grin that appeared on my face, "want anything?" I grabbed a bottle of coke from the fridge and turned to offer her one. She shook her head and I closed the fridge door and opened the coke. I purposely let some of it drip past my lip and let it trail down my chest before setting it aside and muttering, "shit." I grabbed a paper towel wiping up the sticky trail of soda (that feels wrong) when I looked up Malia was staring at me.

I grinned at her, "see something you like?" I waggled my brow at her and she flushed red again and I couldn't help but chuckle. I walked closer and sat right next to wrapped my arm around her shoulder and I leaned closer, "you were such a tease today." I slowly let my hand run down her side from her shoulder, "that damn skirt." I let out a breath, "had me so hard I could barely wait to get home, almost had to take you right there." I let my lips brush against her ear, "you'd like that wouldn't you? Being my little whore in front of everyone, letting me wreck that sweet little pussy of yours."

She finally caved and turned her head, pressing our lips together. It got heated fast and she pushed me back and straddled my thighs. She pulled back breathlessly, "sure you can handle me?" I flipped us so I was hovering over her, "oh trust me." I ran my thumb along her bottom lip as I maintained eye contact, "I'll have you begging in no time." I ripped her shirt clean and her eyes widened but before she could argue I leaned down taking her nipple between my lips. I swirled my tongue around the bud and her hand clutched my hair as a soft breathless moan left her lips.

I brought my other hand up and rolled the other between the thumb and forefinger. I didn't linger, instead I released the hardened bud with a soft 'pop' and kissed down her stomach. I got to the waistband of her skirt and she was looking at me with pleading eyes, "I want you to keep this on." I bunched the fabric up, "I want you to cum while screaming my name with it on, you fucking tease." She nodded eagerly and I smirked, continuing my path. I kissed the inside of her thighs, nipping occasionally until I felt her hand clutch in my hair as I stopped just beside her panties.

I pushed them aside and watched as she clenched in anticipation. I let my eyes flicker to her and she had her eyes clamped shut as her breathing fell unsteady. I grabbed the lube that I had stashed in the couch cushions, this wasn't my first time, and I clicked it open, squeezed some out and rubbed it with my thumb so it wasn't so cold. I ran my finger along her labia for a second before going higher and when her breath caught. I rubbed slow circles in her little bundle of nerves with my thumb.

Her toes curled slightly, "Please?" I lifted an eyebrow as I leaned down, "please what princess?" She let out a whine, "god please don't tease." She let out a soft whimper that sent blood rushing to my cock and I unbuttoned my jeans. I sped up slightly but not too much not wanting to displeasure her in any way. I felt a slight gush of liquid and I gathered it on my fingers and circled her entrance. She was too tight so I leaned down and kissed her again letting her set the pace this time.

She started out slow and I let my opposing hand run down her side as the other continued doing circles. I felt her loosen so I attempted to slip in a second digit stopping when I felt like it was too much resistance, "are you sure you want this?" I didn't want to force her into anything she didn't want, "yes god yes I do." I nodded and leaned down again kissing her. I attempted again and this time I could easily slip the second digit in making me a little less nervous. I started scissoring my fingers in an attempt to loosen her a bit more.

"Oh god Y/n." I hummed, "wanna cum?" She nodded, "beg me." She whined, "please Y/n, oh god please let me I need to fuckfuckfuck Y/n please let me cum." She clenched and I leaned in again, "cum." She threw her head back and her toes curled, "FUCK Y/N!" She let out a breath as she came down slightly and I nipped at her neck not leaving any marks though in case she didn't want any. She let her fingers run through my hair before pulling me back to her lips. She pulled away panting, "I want you Y/n."

I gave her a soft smile, "I want you as well Malia but I also want to make sure I don't hurt you." She felt looser now so I knew she was a little more comfortable than before, "just get your cock inside of me already." I held back a chuckle, "yes ma'am." I grabbed the lube again and spread it on my fingers as she grabbed at my pants pulling them down. She ran her thumb over the sensitive slit making let out a broken moan and she slowly pumped me but I pushed away her hand, "god I might cum before I get the chance to properly fuck you."

I slipped on a condom which I had placed in my wallet and I slipped it down and added extra lube from my hand. I wiped my hand off and lined up with her entrance. I slowly pushed in making her clench her eyes shut and when I noticed her tense up and hold her breath I stopped, "are you okay?" She nodded, "fuck you're just bigger than the others I've been with." I rubbed circles on her hip with my thumb just waiting. After a moment she let out a breath, "you can move."

I grabbed her hand and slowly let myself sink further until I felt her hand squeeze mine and I stopped again, "god I feel so full." I kissed along her neck trying to distract her from the discomfort and when she relaxed I let myself sink the rest of the way. I stopped letting her adjust and she ground down making my hands fly to her hips, "I won't be able to hold back if you do that." I started at a slow pace gripping her hips so roughly that it was definitely going to leave fingerprint bruises later. She ground down again.

"I'm not a doll I won't break fuck me like you mean it." My hips snapped a little harder than I meant but she hummed out a little broken moan, "again." I snapped my hips again and she threw her head back so I set a faster pace and lifted her leg to rest over my shoulder so I could fuck deeper into her, "oh god Malia." she clenched and dragged her nails down my back and I gritted my teeth, willing everything in me not to cum on the spot, "oh god Y/n."

I felt her walls flutter around me.
"That's it cum around my cock the like the little slut you are." Her eyes rolled back, "Y/N OH FUCK!" Liquid gushed from her and my hips jerked as I filled the condom but I forced myself to fuck her through her orgasm. I pulled out tying off the condom and pulled my pants back up, running upstairs to throw away the condom and grab a tab to help her clean up. I dampened the towel and rushed back down. She was trying to fix her skirt but I pushed her back and held up the towel.

"I don't want you uncomfortable now." I carefully wiped her in case she was sensitive or overstimulated. I threw the cloth to the side and leaned down kissing her, "you okay?" She hummed, "can I take a shower." I chuckled, "need a hand?" She smiled, "if you're offering." She tried to stand but her legs gave out so I picked her up bridal style and carried her up to the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.7K 33
~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ~~ Most imagines are from my Tumblr (imagines-for-teens.tumblr.com). - Liam Dunbar - Stiles Stilinski - Theo Raeken - Scott Mc...
294K 2.8K 52
These are imagines about Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski, Isaac Lahey, Derek Hale, Liam Dunbar, etc. Comment, vote, and request. (requests are closed)...
113K 1.9K 13
"Derek..." I laughed not hesitating to run up to him, I launched myself into his arms, and we stood there holding each other, my feet barely touching...
116K 2.5K 25
teen wolf season three book three stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed © voidvaleska