Destinies Apart (COMPLETED)

Af vpsisthename20

(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his... Mere

Introduction
Prologue Teaser - She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic'!!!❤️
Prologue - Teaser - She is different 🙃
Meet the Sehgals....Again 🙃
Bringing him home ❤️ - Part 1
Author's Note + Short Family Tree 🎄
Bringing him home ❤️ - Part 2
He's the most wanted 'Munda' 🤭
Welcome to Devill😈❤️👼Angel.com
'Word' War ⚔️
She is different 🙃
Coz I care two hooves baby 😏💅
Chemistry that is 'World's Apart' !!!
Moonlight princess 🎑
Prologue - Teaser - Beware!!! I'm fire🔥...you little kitten!!!
She understands ❤️
And the bride hunt begins👰
Kabini Chapter 1 - She sparkles brightest✨🔥✨
Kabini - Chapter 2 - The burning night 🌋
You are just perfect for me baby ❤️🦋✨
She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic' 🦋💗 - Part 1
She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic' 🦋✨❤️ - Part 2
Bitter Truth Hurts 💔
His heart full of pain 💔
Wave🌊... Shore🐚 n Tsunami🌀
What the hell is wrong with him???
His Confession!!!🥺 His Pain 💔
Her Smile 🙂 is my Happiness 🤗
Prologue Teaser - Shiver down the spine!!!
The comforting arms ❤️
All that glitters isn't D.K 😈
When it finally dawns upon you❤️🔥☀️
When seasons change 🙃🌻💕
🧚Chichi's🙄😒😏Riri🦸- Part 1 - 'Don't Nuts' Donuts!!!
🧚Chichi's🙄😒😏Riri🦸- Part 2 - Adventurous Combo 🏞️
When tears mix in rain ☔❤️
Are you Jealous Neiyat???🙃
When #Aayat gets accepted ❤️✨
Kiss of Fire n Pain 🔥🔥🔥
Love needs to be 'Loved' ❤️
Gonna rob you from the world baby 😎😉
It's a goodbye kiss Sweetheart ❤️🥺
Wish I had a chance ❤️🥺
Our story is 'Worlds Apart' 💞💖❤️✨
Destiny Planned this one for us 💖
Yours forever Sweetheart✨❤️
Epilogue - #Aayat forever after ❤️✨

And the 'Apart-Fire' Ignites🔥🌋 Again 🙃

4.5K 415 263
Af vpsisthename20

Neiyat's POV:

Ved kept apologizing. He even apologized to Lavanya who however denied meeting him. No one at home knew about what he did to Lavanya that night but somehow I was scared to be with Ved after that. A strange fear kept engulfing me.

Finally the wedding date was also decided. It was decided to be a month from now. Somehow I wasn't happy about it. But Ved seems to have forgotten everything and tried to behave casual. He wanted to go on dates with me but I wasn't comfortable. I didn't know what to tell my parents, how to tell them about it and here Ved and his family had begun preparations for the grand wedding. Aahir had stopped meeting me. Aaru aunty had completely stopped coming home and had denied from being involved in the wedding preparations.

Malu aunty and my mother had begun the shopping although Malu aunty's sad smile every time pricked me. It's like this lady knows my soul. No wonder she's a writer. She reads me like a open book inspite of Lavanya not have told her about the incident that happened on the engagement night. I can't even imagine Malu aunty's reaction if she knew what happened that night.

Ved kept pestering me about shopping and after denying for a week I finally agreed. We bought dresses for my wedding but he insisted I do the lingerie shopping. He kept saying he wishes to see me wearing those. I was feeling extremely uncomfortable with him going the creep mode on. No one behaved like this ever with me. To add were those vulgar messages he kept sending me every night. I kept telling him I need time, I wouldn't get comfortable going all sexting with him just like that but then he kept saying he has the 'license' for it. This wedding had begun to choke me now.

When I denied him from the lingerie shopping he kept pestering me but when I threatened about leaving he stopped those dirty demands and we completed our shopping. Post shopping he insisted of a dinner and I agreed hesitantly but then he started driving somewhere into a secluded area and my heart was beating hard in fear. But then he suddenly stopped infront of a bungalow. It was in outskirts of Bangalore.

I was in two minds whether to go inside or not. Just then I got a call from Lavanya asking if we finished the shopping, while there was network issues, so I dropped her a message with my location details post which we began walking inside the bungalow and noticed that the network connectivity completely dropped.

'Come on in Babe...I have organised a romantic dinner date for us ..' he said and I skeptically stepped in. It was a lavish white bungalow..when I asked him who's is this bungalow he smiled and said...

'Our new house...we will stay here after marriage!' and I was shocked.

'We??? We are not going to Delhi???' to which he smirked and began pouring wine into two glasses and offered me one.

'Here...' he said and although I do drink occassionally I was scared. So I lied to him saying 'I don't drink' while he looked at me with a strange gaze and nodded.

'Let me show you the house' he said and he began taking me around. While I had a hundred questions in my head.

Why is he shifting to Bangalore?
What about his Delhi business?

Finally after showing me most of the house he took me upstairs to a lavish bedroom which had roses, wine, candles and what I saw next made me shiver in fear. There were kinky stuff like handcuffs, hunter and some which I didn't even know exactly what they were used for...

Just then I heard the door close with a thud and I turned around to see Ved smirk at me.

'Vvvved...wh... what are you trying to do?' I asked him while he poured himself a glass full of whisky and took it in one shot and said...

'Trying to enjoy with my beautiful sexy fiance babe' saying he took a few steps closer to me...

I had begun sweating nervously!!!

'Ved...look this...this...I'm...not comfortable... I've told you...I need time' while this time he broke the glass against a wall and I was shaking.

'Time... time...time...bloody what time you need??? Almost 3 months of dating each other bloody I haven't properly kissed you once...you try to run away when I come closer to you...you don't even do sexting with me...you try to act all innocent with me but when that bloody doctor dances with you in our engagement party you ask him to touch your waist... why??? Come...show me your waist...let me also touch baby... believe me...I will also satisfy you very well!!!' he said and shouted in horror...

'Veddd... what nonsense are you barking??? Open the door and let me go...I don't want to be with you here even for a single minute' saying I pushed him and walked towards the door but the next minute he did something which left me shocked.

He held onto my pony tail and dragged me back like an animal and threw me on the floor. My head hit against the edge of the bed and my forehead began bleeding.

'Veddddd...I'm...I'm warning you!!!' to which he held my neck choking me such badly that I couldn't breathe...

'You kinda adamant bitch doesn't understand subtle language is it??? This is why when I asked your father for an apartment as a wedding gift and he although tried to preach me enough but finally gifted me this...I heard this was one of his old properties... bastard...has so much money but dies to give a house to future son in law... doesn't even realise it's excellent for his business if I get into politics. His money, my contacts and we will all flourish but that bloody Neiv Kapoor and his fucking ethics' I was shocked at the way he was addressing my dad.

Was he the same Ved I fell for??? My soul had begun to shatter seeing his reality!!! Everyone had told me he's not good!!! I was blind!!!

While his grip tightened on my neck and he said...
'You are no less...you adamant bitch...I take maximum a month to drag a woman on bed ..but you...I'm even ready to marry you... what more am I asking for ..a little sex...a little skin show..oh come on I am even going to marry you in weeks unlike the women I slept earlier but you...you even have issues in wearing lingerie infront of me???

Now watch how I rip off your so called honour!!! You are mine!!! That ring on your finger gives all fucking rights to do anything with you...' he barked like an animal and I tried to push him hard while he slapped me so hard that I fell again on the floor and my mouth began bleeding.

He began removing his shirt and began hovering upon me... while I bit his hand hard and he screamed...

'You whore!!! Where will you run...' saying he dragged my legs and tried pulling down my pants but I kicked him hard and tried to run towards the door when he caught my stomach and threw me on the bed. I tried revolting but this time he picked the hunter and began lashing it on me and I cried in pain...

'Mummmaaaaaaaa....' my cries reached the sky but there was no one to hear it.

And then he took my hands and began cuffing me with hand cuffs and I begged him.

'Ohhhh baby... believe me you'll Enjoy it...you know women initially protest but later enj' and before he could complete that line I spat on his face while his anger rose ten notches higher. He slapped me again and screamed...

'Now I'll show you what is V.K' saying he began removing his belt and was ready to unzip himself. I couldn't sit quietly like this. You are brave Neiyat!!! You are brave...

I began hitting hands and legs and just then the whisky bottle fell down and the candles caught fire on alcohol and before we could know the fire began spreading in the room and the curtains caught fire.

Ved got scared and he began running towards the door while I kept screaming...

'Ved....Veddd I'm tied...unlock me...unlock me....Vedddddd' but he ran away like a coward and the fire kept multiplying burning down most wooden furniture and now the smoke began filling the house... although the room was open now but there was no way I could untie myself. I kept screaming and shouting for help. The keys were at the dressing table and it was all on fire and far away from me. There was no way I could reach there.

I did my level best to get off the handcuffs, my hands were bruised badly and my wrists were bleeding. I was angry frustrated and tired. The fire filled the room and was slowly going to reach the bed as well and I would probably die here while no one to save me.

I cried and apologized to my parents for not listening to them. Aahir's face flashed infront of my eyes and a heartfelt apology left my lips...

'Bholenath(Lord Shiva) please forgive me this one time for breaking a pure heart... maybe this is your punishment for me and I will take it... please forgive me' saying I began coughing slowly the suffocation was too much for me to breath while my eyes were drooping low and I was about to fall unconscious when my eyes fell on a blur figure who was trying to put off the fire with a cloth???
Blazers probably and I forced my eyes open only to realise it was Aahir!!!

'Aahir go from here... please go Aahir'

To which he screamed...
'Shutup Neiyat... anything but I'm leaving you alone...not in this lifetime atleast...' and I froze. My eyes kept pouring as he somehow jumped inside the burning room and stood next me. He saw my face for a brief moment and horror ran through his face. He softly touched my wounds on my face and I winced in pain. His eyes went red full of tears and anger.

'Do you know where the keys are?' he asked and I pointed towards the burning cupboard. But when he took the keys out with his bare hands without a second thought I was left frozen. It was like that fire was nothing. He probably burnt his hands. The fire had begun to reach the other side of the bed while Aahir jumped above and stood on the bed and finally unlocked the cuffs. While my eyes kept pouring helplessly and finally I was free.

The next minute I jumped into his arms and hugged him like my life was dependent upon him. He quickly took the quilt lying on the bed and completely covered me and said...

'You are safe Sweetheart...just trust your Aahir!!!' and he carried me outside the house the fire had begun spreading through the floor but he scooped me in his arms while I hugged his chest like there was nothing which could protect me anymore and in no time we were outside the house.

He placed me on the staircase of the bungalow and then I see Lavanya and my grandfather standing there with his car. His eyes filled with tears. I hugged him tightly and he caressed my head.

'You are safe Bacche (child)...you are safe' I cried nonstop in his arms till I felt the darkness to engulf me.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

645K 43.5K 72
Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mannered and Educated Hottie of his Village...
491K 24.4K 67
Karthik Reddy, a well known and one of the best cardiologist of Birmingham running his own hospital 'Reddys' in Birmingham, was asked to marry Aadhir...
677K 45.7K 87
(Apart Series - Book 2) Sehgals were shocked to see Brinda exchanging rings with Souvik when they entered Sharma Nivas. Mahir wanted to let Brinda k...
511K 41.9K 56
The Nayak Brothers - Book 4 Avanthi Kamath had come back to India after 9 big years only because this time her sister needed her. Her younger sister...